My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 30, 2019 6:07 am

progter44 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 am
Would love an update. I'm sure she's been busy...
I was traveling for client relations a few days and working late recently, so I hadn't time to add updates. But thankfully, a few other men have been meeting her needs in my absence. Most of that has been ordinary occurrences for her, but she has met a new guy and I'll get to that this weekend at the latest. I haven't had time to add those details to my journal, so whatever I post here will be the first time I'm writing it.

A significant update I won't need to mention again is that my wife changed her mind about allowing me the same freedom as she enjoys. She had offered permission for me to have sex with her and her boss' secretary. I took advantage of that - a great experience - but she told me the next day she couldn't handle it as well as she had thought. She insists I remain 100% faithful as in the past, so we're back to our original marital agreement. I agreed and said I understand. As much as I enjoyed that night with that very nice woman, I most enjoy knowing my wife is being fucked by others. I hope there will be an exception for the Native-American girl who will be visiting us in about a month and a half but, if not, I can live with it.

I'm at the office at the moment but will write more later. Thanks to all for your responses.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu May 30, 2019 2:25 pm

I have to admit I'm glad she withdrew her permission for you to play. The unfairness of the situation where the wife may plan but the husband may not is one of the hottest aspects of this scene for me. Sorry! Not!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu May 30, 2019 3:02 pm

subtoall wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:25 pm
I have to admit I'm glad she withdrew her permission for you to play. The unfairness of the situation where the wife may plan but the husband may not is one of the hottest aspects of this scene for me. Sorry! Not!
I tend to feel that it’s hotter when hubby is allowed to play and chooses not to, dedicating his focus and energy on his wife by choice. Doesn’t that prove a greater loyalty and subservience to the role/relationship instead of being told you can’t?

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu May 30, 2019 3:24 pm

My Hotwife allowed me to date a few years back. I met for a drink with a couple of women. My Hotwife hot all moody and anxious and jealous. She couldn’t handle it so I stoped. We still go to swinger events for couples and we will play with ither. couples but I prefer MFM with my own Hotwife to fucking another woman by far. Its funny to me that I will fuck anither mans wife just so I can watch the husband fuck my wife!! LoL!!
Its really not fair to the other wife and I will take her to another room just to give her my complete undivided attention.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 30, 2019 5:45 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:24 pm
Its funny to me that I will fuck anither mans wife just so I can watch the husband fuck my wife!! LoL!!
Its really not fair to the other wife and I will take her to another room just to give her my complete undivided attention.
lol, it's kind of difficult to watch the other guy fuck your wife if you're in another room fucking his wife, isn't it!!! :) I'm just having some fun with you, I understand what you're saying!! My wife and I are in an open relationship and I do have dates with other women but not nearly as much as she does. She doesn't mind that I'm doing that and we have swapped with other couples in the same room before and FMF and she hasn't shown or said anything about having a problem with that. I guess I'm pretty lucky in our arrangement. I do think that Des' wife should let him have just a little fun with another woman once in a while, maybe once or twice a year?? If he's good with it, then who am I to preach what they should do!!!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 30, 2019 6:13 pm

subtoall wrote:
I'm not complaining, but it's admittedly difficult to explain to most. Received a message recently from a guy who says he's read all my postings. Essentially, he's totally unhappy with all of it and considers me a "loser." He isn't the first with similar remarks and I've learned I can't convince those with that attitude that it works the way my wife and I want, so I didn't respond. Those responses don't bother me at all.

I fully understand what you mean. I'm not sorry either.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Des,

You know I am aware of your situation with your wife and you know I have a different view of your situation but I also hope you know that even though I would find your lifestyle with your wife very difficult for me, I fully support you and your choices to make your life as happy as you can for you and your lovely wife!!!!! We may differ in our approaches to happiness but we share a common interest in the excitement of sharing our wives with other men and the thrill of rejoining them and the stories they have to share with us. That's what friends do!!

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:03 am

Des 31 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:13 pm
subtoall wrote:
I'm not complaining, but it's admittedly difficult to explain to most. Received a message recently from a guy who says he's read all my postings. Essentially, he's totally unhappy with all of it and considers me a "loser." He isn't the first with similar remarks and I've learned I can't convince those with that attitude that it works the way my wife and I want, so I didn't respond. Those responses don't bother me at all.

I fully understand what you mean. I'm not sorry either.
He's just jealous of your lifestyle. You should share what this loser said (deidentified of course). I'd love to hear what he has to say. You are turned on by Mrs. Des f-ing other men, Mrs. Des is turned on by her f-ing other men. So it's a mutual agreement. I don't see what is wrong with any of it. I'm not into the idea of being a cuck but I don't think someone who likes that is a loser. I'm sure there are things I would like that others wouldn't...so I guess in that aspect we are all losers. I can't wait to hear your next "loser" story because us wannabe "losers" live vicariously through your posts.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 am

The losers of this world, in my book, are those who judge others and are envious of those who have what they wish they had. You are the epitome of a winner Des in every respect, as is manifest in your rock solid marital bond rock, which is evident to any who roam the wonderful OHW neighborhood! Kudos to you for recognizing that not everyone can accept the beauty and joy of your magical erotic journey and not letting the venom of judgementalists ruffle your tail feather!
Last edited by hotwifelover31 on Fri May 31, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:52 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Des,

You know I am aware of your situation with your wife and you know I have a different view of your situation but I also hope you know that even though I would find your lifestyle with your wife very difficult for me, I fully support you and your choices to make your life as happy as you can for you and your lovely wife!!!!! We may differ in our approaches to happiness but we share a common interest in the excitement of sharing our wives with other men and the thrill of rejoining them and the stories they have to share with us. That's what friends do!!

Rascal
That comment certain wasn't from you, Rascal. I'll post it tonight when I get home along with my update. It will likely be lengthy but I haven't had time to add it to my journal, so whatever I post will be a first-time write-up. Thanks for the response. My wife will be out on an overnight date with a new guy she met at a calligraphy class til sometime Saturday morning. I'm pleased by her particularly hot enthusiasm over this guy so I'm sure it should be good for her.

(And mutli-thanks to other responders as well.)

~ Des

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri May 31, 2019 12:03 pm

Des,
Anxiously awaiting the next post, we need some for your excellent writings, after the negativism.. and I think most don't care if there are some grammar or spelling error. (6)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:40 pm

* * * Early Friday evening: I’ve been working nights along with most of the staff to handle the firm’s new clientele and had been traveling a while prior to that for client relations. Today, we both left work early. A lot has happened since I was last online. (I’m keyboarding fast, so pardon any typos that may appear herein.)

My wife left the house an hour ago. A younger guy is fucking her tonight, probably as I’m writing this. His student-roommate is spending the night with a waitress he has been dating. I told her she doesn’t need to phone me until she’s on her way home tomorrow morning. She has been remarkably anxious to see him again. Other than at the beginning of our hotwifing experience, I can’t recall that elevated level of lustful eagerness. Her hands trembled as she put on lipstick at our bath’s mirror. She smiled as she stood at the door and looked down to the protruding bulge in my jeans. She said, “I see you’re worked up too.” I unzipped my slacks as I watched from the front window as she walked to her car with her purse and overnight bag. The moment her car backed out of our driveway I pulled my dick from my fly and jerked off madly.

During my travels and the subsequent late nights at work, my wife’s sexual needs were thankfully fulfilled by others. The student pounding her pussy tonight is new. The others, including her boss on one night and masseur on another, are regulars. She stayed overnight with our insurance agent at his home. But it hasn’t been all-sex, all-the-time. She’s taking a weekly non-credit class at the nearest of the two local community colleges, which has temporarily interfered with her Saturday morning golf outings - But more about that further down . . .

Over the past few weeks, the ongoing sexual relationship with her boss has somewhat diminished. She tells me they’ll keep fucking but probably no more than once a month or so. She added, “Don’t get me wrong. I still like it and so does he.” I suspected that has something to do with her boss also now having sex with their secretary. Her boss is one of only three guys in her experience who she has referred to as “a fucking machine.” Like her boat-owner boyfriend, his stamina is exceptional but I suppose even the best sex can lose a bit of its luster over time. But she and he aren’t likely to be giving up their relationship entirely. Both say they “need” the other.

My wife said it’s something like the way marital sex can become routine. She grinned as she reconsidered that remark and went on, “Well, maybe better than that. We agreed neither of us can quit. We still need the connection but it’s something of an unstated understanding that it’s becoming less often.” I asked how it went the last time. She smiled and said, “Hard and deep, the way I like it.” I almost said that if it’s that good, why cut back? But I realized that if I had, she would tell me I couldn’t understand because I’m not part of it and remind me it’s not all about me. Instead, I said, “I like that the two of you still enjoy fucking.” Even had she not told me, I knew he and she couldn’t entirely give up their sexual relationship. After two years of intimacy, they’re emotionally bonded. Neither his wife nor I could break that connection, and we wouldn’t wish to do that anyway.

Her boss mentioned recently he would understand if she had sex with someone else, but she decided there’s no point in telling him she already has other sexual partners. As she told me, “I can imagine problems he hasn’t anticipated if I admitted that.” After she mentioned some potential outcomes if she confessed that, I agreed. A sexual relationship between an employee and a superior isn’t the same as the more typical affairs.

The night she told me this, I was on my knees on the floor, giving her oral sex as she lay back on our bed, her legs spread. She moaned, “I need a new guy.” I asked why. She said it’s time for “something different.” I scooted her back onto the bed. She laid her head on a pillow as I mounted her. She went on to tell me the unique thrills she experiences in first-time sex.

I was about to cum at the moment I moaned, “Oh yes, I want a new cock for you too.” I knew the instant those words escaped my lips my remark sounded moronic. She laughed and said, “What I do is really for the both of us. I already know a younger guy who would love getting his dick in me.” I whined like an adolescent the moment my sperm flooded her channel. She laughed and said, “I’m lucky to have so willing a hubby.”

I knew who she was talking about. She signed up for a four-week, Saturday-morning calligraphy class at the nearest community college. It’s one of the school’s non-credit courses for adult continuing education. Ten of the fourteen class members are women. Three of the men are retired and the other is a 20-year-old, second-year accounting student taking this course only for personal interest.

He sat at a desk next to my wife at the first class gathering. She sized him up as “cute and interesting.” He seemed more practiced than other students at the craft. She describes him as about an inch shorter than her 5’11” height, long-limbed and slender. His dark brown hair is swept back in a way that covers the top half of his ears.

We were sitting on our living room couch watching a TV film at the time she first told me about him. I asked why she assumed he’d be interested in fucking her. She unzipped my fly, reached for my flaccid dick and said, “Not many young guys turn down a woman who gives off the right signals.” My shaft hardened under her manipulations. She curled her fist around my cock and stroked as she said, “You would like that wouldn’t you? A hot, young stud’s dick inside your wife. And me screaming, ‘Fuck me,” as he’s boning me long and hard.”

In no more than a minute, I moaned as I was about to cum. She pulled a facial tissue from atop the coffee table, giggled and said as I spurted, “You’re so easy to predict.”

It worked out as she hoped. At the second Saturday morning class, she joined him during break time at a table in the student lounge. She mentioned to him he seemed more experienced at the craft than other class members. He said he had been practicing a few months from online instruction. He signed up for the class after noticing a posting on a hallway cork board. He’s an out-of-town student whose family lives a hundred miles away. She touched his hand a couple of times across the lounge table as if were no more than a friendly gesture. He didn’t pull away.

When the class was dismissed at noon, she walked alongside him to the parking lot and engaged in small talk. She stopped at her car and leaned against the driver-side door as they talked. She said, “If you ever have the time, I’d like to see your pens and learn what you know.”

He said, “I’m free this afternoon if you want to come over to my apartment. I could show you a few tricks. I doubt we’ll get that far in the two remaining weeks here.” His place is an off-campus dorm for non-resident students. His roommate goes home on weekends and he told her they wouldn’t be distracted with anyone else around. She nodded her acknowledgement, realizing their lustful intentions were mutually understood.

She smiled and said, “I’d like that.” She said, “I’ll phone my husband and tell him I’ll be late coming home.” She knew I had brought some work home for the weekend anyway and assumed I wouldn’t mind.

She phoned home to tell me, “I’m going over to another student’s place for a while. I’ll call when I’m on my way home.” I noticed she didn’t say “a guy’s place” and asked if it was the student she had told me about. She responded, “Yes.” I realized her lack of clarity was so he wouldn’t question why her spouse was so understanding. I said, “Sounds exciting. You know what I’ll be doing.” She said hesitantly, trying how to respond without causing suspicion, “Uh, yeah, uh, that would be good for you,” clicked off the connection and followed his car to his apartment.

I didn’t get the full story when she arrived home at 4 p.m. Each was in a high state of excitation soon after they were alone at his place. She was sucking his cock within a half hour after they had entered his apartment. They were naked and fucking wildly for the next two hours.

She told me that night she likes him a lot and they plan to get together often. She suggested to him Fridays are best for overnight stays. He asked how she could explain that to her husband. She didn’t wish to tell him extramarital sex is a frequent occurrence for her but wanted him to know I wouldn’t be a problem. She said, “My husband has been telling me for months that he would find it exciting if I had sex with someone else. If you can handle that, I know he will approve.”

She anticipated he might wish to think that concept over for a while but instead he said, “That’s the best arrangement I can imagine. I won’t need to worry about a jealous spouse tracking me down.” She responded, “Trust me. He will be very, very happy about it.” He added that he wouldn’t be comfortable in actually meeting me. She clarified that isn’t necessary but she would tell me about their sexual unions.

They agreed to get together again not only overnight on Friday the 31st, but also for a few hours on Tuesday, June 4. In bed that night, she told me she didn’t feel like having sex with me so soon after they had fucked. She instead stroked my pole as she described the excitement of their naked bodies fucking madly. She laughed when I asked about his “size,” and said, “I would prefer you imagine whatever size you want. I’ll ask him next time we’re together. I love his enthusiasm. He can go a long time and can get it up soon after. I’ll be overnight with him on Friday and tell you all about it over the weekend.” Friday was the beginning of Memorial Day weekend. Because she had already scheduled a personal day off Tuesday, she said, “I might go over to his place early Tuesday.”

I was taken aback at her at her mentioning that Tuesday. Her boss asked if she would be free on Wednesday night for a few hours at his home. She said, “I know. It’s best if you and I don’t have sex this weekend.” I knew what she meant. Her boss is”big.” She promised to jerk me off as needed. She did, twice over two days as she described her excitation when her young stud was plowing her furrow.

She arrived at his place Friday afternoon around three p.m. They kissed deeply the moment she walked through the door. His roommate would be home that night but was out at the time she arrived. Their clothes puddled to the floor and he led her to the bedroom. He said, “I haven’t felt like this about anyone since my first crush when I was fourteen. But I didn’t have sex with anyone back then. Waiting until tonight was hard.” Her voice quavered as she whispered, “It’s the same for me. I thought about you every night.” I later asked if she meant that. She said, “He’s younger, but I haven’t often had that feeling. It’s ‘different.’ I can’t explain it, but the sex is fucking supersonic.”

I liked that. A lot. My dick swelled and I stroked madly as she went on with her narrative.

She whimpered as she stood before him alongside the bed and stared down at his swollen pole. She knelt and wrapped her lips tightly around his cock. She sucked frantically until he withdrew and urged her back onto his bed. He parted her legs and mounted her.

His dickhead parted the mouth of her married pussy. My wife’s voice trembled as she cried out, “Oh god, yes.” She squealed as his cock sank to its base and jack-hammered her cunt. She squalled, “Oh fuck,” followed by repetitive shrieks of “Yes, yes, yes!”

His cock’s position was perfectly placed against her clitoris and she screamed in climax twice. The instant he announced he was about to cum, he thrust rapidly into her cunt. My wife yelped and squealed in lusty thrills. Time seemed to stop and the moment seemed as hours. He shuddered in a groaning orgasm. My wife uttered a protracted sigh as his cargo of hot semen flooded her channel. She squeezed her legs around his body like a vice. She sobbed, “Oh god! Fuck yes! Let it flow.” Her hips rose and fell in rhythm with his final thrusts until the last droplets escaped his cock.

He pressed hips lips to hers and her arms wrapped about his neck. He collapsed alongside her and sighed, “I love fucking you.” She reached down to stroke his deflating cock and responded, “I love it too. I don’t want to lose you.” He said he’s sure that won’t happen, but my wife and I have learned through experience that all extramarital relationships ultimately have an expiration date.

As she had promised me, she asked about the length of his dick. He said, “About six and a half inches.” She told him, “You’re bigger than my husband.” He grinned proudly like a guy being awarded a trophy and said, “That’s good to know.” He fucked her again as they lay side by side, her leg over his hip. When telling me that, she added, “It’s rather broad too,” and that she enjoyed him being with him “a lot.” That was all I needed to know that her breaking up with him would be hard to do. Some guys won’t understand this, but for me, that’s the ultimate thrill.

Around six p.m., she was sucking his cock to another erection when the bedroom door opened. His roommate walked in and apologized for interrupting them. He said, “It’s okay. She said she won’t mind if you slept alongside us in your bed tonight if you want.”

His roommate is a shorter, maybe 5’8”, auburn-headed guy who my wife considers to be rather good looking. He nodded affirmatively, removed his clothes and lay in the other single bed a few feet away. His dick swelled to its full length as he watched his friend and my wife. She said she hadn’t until then realized that being watched by another young guy was hotter.

Her guy urged my wife to her knees and entered her cunt from behind. She moaned and cried out as he pounded her pussy. His balls bounced against her butt. Her roommate supported his upper body on an elbow as he jerked off and watched. As thrilling as it was while he fucked her, she threw herself into it even more for her his roommate’s benefit. She cried out, “I love your hot cock! You’re fucking me so good.” His roommate jerked off wildly at their moans and sighs.

She didn’t cum again but he ultimately did and they collapsed alongside the other. She turned her head aside to glance at his roommate who groaned, “Oh god.” He spurted his seed high into the air and onto his sheets.

She was awakened twice during the night to screw again and once more in the morning before she told the two guys she needed to go home and get ready for the Saturday class that begins each week at 9 a.m.

As she dressed, the still-naked roommate commented on her wedding ring and asked how she explained the all-nighter to her husband. She said, “He’s out of town for a few days.” Her boyfriend knew that wasn’t true and smiled at her deceptive response. He affirmed her story by saying, “His business travel works out for us.” I guess that’s sort of true, although not on that night.

My wife pulled her purse and overnight bag straps over a shoulder and said, “Enjoyed having the company of both of you.” He and his roommate walked naked with her to the door. The roommate’s dick was standing at rigid attention. She reached down to shake it like she was shaking a hand and said, “Nice meeting you. What’s your age anyway?” He said he’s 21 and she responded, “Great age. Let’s do this again soon.”

She and I went out to dinner that Saturday night. I asked whether she anticipated boning the guy’s roommate as well, but she said she’s sure her new friend wouldn’t want that. He’s hooked on her and wants her as his regular girlfriend. She agreed to that but said she isn’t yet sure whether they can go out together in public. She thinks they might go on dates at some places where she wouldn’t encounter anyone she knows but hasn’t decided where that might be. I suggested some places, including a particular hotel if overnight, at the town twenty miles south of us and she likes that idea. She says because he’s a student she should pick up any bills when on dates, and I agreed with that.

I mentioned that she hadn’t before wanted an audience when having sex. She said, “I was surprised at my reaction too. But this young guy with limited experience watching brought out an exhibitionist streak in me. I guess I still have a lot to learn about the way my mind works.”

I told her I was thrilled with her night with him. She responded with a comment that has become rather common for her, “I do it for you too,” then added her follow-up joke, “But it’s mostly for me.” I know it was originally my idea, but there’s really a lot of truth in that joke.

* * * As for the other guys I mentioned who were fucking her in my absences, those were nothing out of the ordinary and pretty much like I’ve written here before about each.

* * * And then, there’s this: . . . While on the road, I received a message from a guy who says he’s read everything I’ve written here. He isn’t happy with any of it. - - - He wrote, “What kind of life is that, dude? Your wife fucks whoever she wants but you’re at home stroking . . . (deleted some remarks) That’s a classic definition of a loser.” Having received similar comments in the past, I didn’t bother this time to respond. My wife and I know that most, even some of those who fuck her, will never understand it. None of this bothers me, but it’s a good reason for keeping our lives private everywhere other than anonymously here at this website.

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 pm

Nice to hear from you des. How did your wife tell you she didnt want you to have sex with other women anymore? Was it after your encounter or? Just curious.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 31, 2019 8:38 pm

Wow, Des!!! I knew you were a journalist but you write a pretty good book, too!!!!! :lol:

I can see why her pussy would be sore. It sounds like she had dick every night you were gone!! I get the feeling that the student BF and his roommate will be talking about her and they will soon propose a 3some with her. She probably won't agree to it at that time but she will give it serious consideration and will most likely talk to you about it and will seek your thoughts. But the bottom line is that she will fuck them together in that 3some!!! I mean, what woman has never fantasized about having two men pleasuring her at the same time??? :)

You gave some more insight into her relationship with you in this update. I think I'm beginning to understand the relationship you two share. I see the needs you both have and how they balance each other. I know you love to hear all about her exploits in fucking her other men and I think she gets a big kick in telling you all about it in great detail. That detail is what really fires you up and I think that is part of the way she feels close to you when she shares that detailed info and watches the torment it gives you and how she loves to jerk you off while she tells you!!! It seems to be something that you need to hear and she needs to share with you in great detail. I could be all wrong about that but that's the sense I'm getting now.

As far as that asshat that made that comment to you, talk about a close minded individual!!! You could smack him in the head with it and he still won't understand it!!!! You're doing the right thing by ignoring him!!!

Thanks for the great update!!!! Havea good weekend!!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:58 am

Bullslovehead wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 pm
Nice to hear from you des. How did your wife tell you she didnt want you to have sex with other women anymore? Was it after your encounter or? Just curious.
I phoned her from home at my wife’s suggestion. Her husband was home that night and in the living room with her at the time \but she asked him to go to another room while we talked. My wife was sitting alongside me on the couch and grinned the entire time. We agreed to meet at our home a night my wife had a jiu jitsu class, which she has been attending sporadically the past few months.

The following day, I told the other partners I had a personal matter to take care of and left the office a couple of hours earlier, and the secretary drove to our house from the bank’s main office after work. We sat around talking with a drink for a while, getting to know the other better than we had in the past.

We were still in bed when my wife arrived home that night. She sat alongside the bed and the conversation seemed more like an ordinary social gathering. The woman and I had sex once more as my wife watched from a corner chair and seemed at the time to enjoy it. The secretary phoned her husband around a half hour later when she was about to leave, and we walked her to her car.

It wasn’t until two nights later that my wife said the entire thing had been bothering her. I asked her reasoning. She said, “Call it jealousy if you want. I’m not sure. I just can’t handle it. I want you to myself.”

That turned into a lengthy back-and-forth but not argumentative in any way. She reminded me that her sexual freedom was originally my idea, not hers, and that she was perfectly willing an happy to go along with that but “that’s different.” Her essential explanation was that she and I have different attitudes about it and there’s no way she can change the way she thinks about that. She says she likes the freedom to fuck others but insists I remain 100% faithful. She asked whether I can live with that and I said I had so far and would do as she wished. I admitted I receive immense pleasure from her sexual encounters and would have no problem at all with those rules.

Her most memorable quote from that conversation: "At some point, this life isn't something you can just quit. I've told you many times I have become attached to some of men I've fucked after we've been together for a while. It's intense. I could never leave you for anyone, but I don't want you in positions like that with another woman. It would make me feel very insecure. So please promise me you won't do that again." - How can I argue with that? I told her I'm glad she has established close bonds with the best of those other men. She is honest with me when it happens, and I'm okay with that. I know our relationship is solid. And I understand that difference between us. She's different in that way.

We had hot sex that night and she said she hopes she is all I will ever need. I told her I want her to have all the sex she needs with whoever she wants and she laughed at that, saying, “I like keeping you happy.” I’m fine with that arrangement.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:01 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:38 pm
Wow, Des!!! I knew you were a journalist but you write a pretty good book, too!!!!! :lol: I can see why her pussy would be sore. It sounds like she had dick every night you were gone!! I get the feeling that the student BF and his roommate will be talking about her and they will soon propose a 3some with her. She probably won't agree to it at that time but she will give it serious consideration and will most likely talk to you about it and will seek your thoughts. But the bottom line is that she will fuck them together in that 3some!!! I mean, what woman has never fantasized about having two men pleasuring her at the same time??? :)

You gave some more insight into her relationship with you in this update. I think I'm beginning to understand the relationship you two share. I see the needs you both have and how they balance each other. I know you love to hear all about her exploits in fucking her other men and I think she gets a big kick in telling you all about it in great detail. That detail is what really fires you up and I think that is part of the way she feels close to you when she shares that detailed info and watches the torment it gives you and how she loves to jerk you off while she tells you!!! It seems to be something that you need to hear and she needs to share with you in great detail. I could be all wrong about that but that's the sense I'm getting now.

As far as that asshat that made that comment to you, talk about a close minded individual!!! You could smack him in the head with it and he still won't understand it!!!! You're doing the right thing by ignoring him!!! Thanks for the great update!!!! Have a good weekend!!!

Rascal
Thanks for writing, Rascal. You aren't wrong about a thing.You nailed it. She needs it, and I need to hear it. She is great with the details.

- I'm not sure she was sore, but she was certainly well fucked while I was away. She said the guys were thrilled she had the time alone and so was she. I told her I was thankful they could fill in for me and she said she's thankful I enjoy her stories.

Always good to hear from you.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 am

Des - as usual this is one of the hottest threads on here. I'd love for me wife to be pleasured by a young stud. What is the youngest mrs. Des has ever conquered? It's a shame she doesn't want you with other women but all in all, I think the trade off is well worth it. She takes care of you so you don't really need another. I do wish you got to watch or got more involved like you did with the boat party. I also wish you would post deidentified pics in the hotties thread for your fans. You put them on your avatar so why not? Based on your avatar it isn't like she has a bunch of identifying features like tattoos. Now that she has found she has some exhibitionist in her perhaps now is the time? Tell her that her fans are begging. I'd also like to see you too. I always wonder what the husband looks like. Indulge us at least with the avatar pics.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:04 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 am
Des - as usual this is one of the hottest threads on here. I'd love for me wife to be pleasured by a young stud. What is the youngest mrs. Des has ever conquered? It's a shame she doesn't want you with other women but all in all, I think the trade off is well worth it. She takes care of you so you don't really need another. I do wish you got to watch or got more involved like you did with the boat party. I also wish you would post deidentified pics in the hotties thread for your fans. You put them on your avatar so why not? Based on your avatar it isn't like she has a bunch of identifying features like tattoos. Now that she has found she has some exhibitionist in her perhaps now is the time? Tell her that her fans are begging. I'd also like to see you too. I always wonder what the husband looks like. Indulge us at least with the avatar pics.
The youngest was 19 (third story down on page one of this thread). He and she were fucking for three years until he was recruited by an IT company in Seattle, where he finished his last year of school. Somewhere in this thread is a follow-up - We attended his graduation in Seattle, where he and my wife again got together for a night at our hotel. They're still in email contact to this day.

I haven't posted photos other than the rather anonymous avatars for the reason she has a phobia about posting her pics on the internet, even on social media. She has been asked by the bank's advertising agency to appear in photos for ads in our local paper and city magazine. She turned them down without telling them her reason, which is that she doesn't want some disgruntled ex-fuckbuddy or their significant others recognizing her and creating unnecessary problems. When she had nude photos (for us) taken by a local photographer, she had him sign an agreement he would destroy any negatives or digital record of the pics. I can only describe her this way - She's 32, tall, athletic, long legs, light brown hair that's now just above her shoulders and smoking hot (seriously). And you're right, no tattoos, but she has at times worn temporary tattoos I purchase at a local adult book store; those wash off. As for me - Well, I consider myself a rather ordinary looking guy, but as long as she's pleased with me, I'm good. But she's an inch taller than me. I'm 510". A guy's height has never been an issue with her. That youngest guy was four inches shorter and he called her "Mom."
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:17 am

Des - no one would recognize pics like the ones in your avatar since there are no tattoos or face pics. Tell her about her fan club. I know I am not the only member!

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:37 pm

This new guy is a lot younger but he seems very good for your wife You wrote that up very well. I read your reply to another member today where you said she often gets closely attached to some of the men after fucking them for some time. I hope you don't take this wrong and for that reason almost didn't even send this. I read everything you write and have no doubt your marriage is secure but it's a question I had from my own past.

Have she ever once said she was tempted to leave because someone is better in some way. The reason I ask is that I thought my wife was once so taken with another guy that I was sure I would lose her. It seemed like what you wrote to that man whose wife is about to take the first step. The man my wife was seeing was superior and met her sexual needs completely at the time. It didn't happen and she didn't ever say that but I really thought it might happen back then. I just wonder if your wife's reaction to some other guy caused that to occur to either of you.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm

yielding william wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:37 pm
This new guy is a lot younger but he seems very good for your wife You wrote that up very well. I read your reply to another member today where you said she often gets closely attached to some of the men after fucking them for some time. I hope you don't take this wrong and for that reason almost didn't even send this. I read everything you write and have no doubt your marriage is secure but it's a question I had from my own past.

Have she ever once said she was tempted to leave because someone is better in some way. The reason I ask is that I thought my wife was once so taken with another guy that I was sure I would lose her. It seemed like what you wrote to that man whose wife is about to take the first step. The man my wife was seeing was superior and met her sexual needs completely at the time. It didn't happen and she didn't ever say that but I really thought it might happen back then. I just wonder if your wife's reaction to some other guy caused that to occur to either of you.
Hi William,
For my wife, sex with other men is almost always better than with me. She has a saying, “If it wasn’t better with another man, there would be no point in doing it.” I realized that before I encouraged her to fuck someone else. A new car fresh out of the dealership always seems better than an old car anyone has been driving for ten years. Given the choice, I'm pretty sure she would choose hot sex over driving my new car.

We lost track of the number of her sexual partners. In our earlier days, I experienced a few occasions of jealousy but didn't fear of losing my wife. A wife who takes this path will eventually meet another man who is superior to her husband in one or more ways. Some possess greater stamina, are longer lasting, have larger equipment and/or may be better looking. That’s the whole point, isn't it? I want to like it, I mean really like it.

Every man is inferior to someone out there. My wife is realistic about that. She has never hinted she might leave me for someone “better,” whatever that might mean. (and BTW, she asked me at lunch if I minded if she phoned her new guy for another session tonight. I laughed at her enthusiasm. They're fucking at his place right now and, although I haven't met him, I'm sure he's superior in one or more ways. She called at 6 p.m. and said she would stay overnight since his roommate is visiting his parents for the weekend. I'm sure she's getting it good.)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:58 am
She says she likes the freedom to fuck others but insists I remain 100% faithful. She asked whether I can live with that and I said I had so far and would do as she wished. I admitted I receive immense pleasure from her sexual encounters and would have no problem at all with those rules.

...I told her I want her to have all the sex she needs with whoever she wants and she laughed at that, saying, “I like keeping you happy.” I’m fine with that arrangement.
This made me very happy to read. Not that I wish you to lose out on something wonderful like freedom to sleep with other women, but I find the "unfairness" of this relationship approach to be exquisitely hot.

You give her the full freedom to fuck others, however she wants, but she can't handle you having the same freedom. And she has the chutzpah to recognize the unfairness and require it nonetheless. I love it! You're a saint, by the way. And I believe you will be rewarded.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:46 am

Des, you are right. There is always a better man out there in certain departments but as husbands we have to strive to be the best overall package. For example, this young guy may be a better F but certainly doesn't have your earning potential. You are the best overall package. She will never leave you because of that.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:17 am

Des 31 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:07 am
She had offered permission for me to have sex with her and her boss' secretary. I took advantage of that - a great experience - but she told me the next day she couldn't handle it as well as she had thought. She insists I remain 100% faithful as in the past, so we're back to our original marital agreement. I agreed and said I understand.
One thing seems for sure it never gets boring with your wife;) You said that she is also spending Saturday night with her new lover. But if I remember correctly, didn't you and her agree, at the beginning of the year, to keep the weekends just for yourselves?
I know you mentioned that you were away from home on a business-trips a little more often in recent times, but from the outside it seems your wife is falling back in old patterns and meeting with her loves also on the weekends far more often again. It's difficult keep track, but can I ask how often on average does your wife actually meet with her lovers in about a week? Is there a week where she doesn't have sex with one of them?

Another theme, referring to your statement from above, that your wife isn't able to handle of you being with other women. Excuse my curiosity, but can you explain us a little more about what exactly is your wife afraid or concerned in regard of you having sex with other women?? What does she think might happen and what is going through her mind when she thinks about you with other women? Again, excuse my prying into your affairs, but I have to admit I'm quite curious about that aspect?

I know a lot of questions, but I hope you're able to answer them.:)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:17 am
Des 31 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:07 am
She had offered permission for me to have sex with her and her boss' secretary. I took advantage of that - a great experience - but she told me the next day she couldn't handle it as well as she had thought. She insists I remain 100% faithful as in the past, so we're back to our original marital agreement. I agreed and said I understand.
One thing seems for sure it never gets boring with your wife;) You said that she is also spending Saturday night with her new lover. But if I remember correctly, didn't you and her agree, at the beginning of the year, to keep the weekends just for yourselves? I know you mentioned that you were away from home on a business-trips a little more often in recent times, but from the outside it seems your wife is falling back in old patterns and meeting with her loves also on the weekends far more often again. It's difficult keep track, but can I ask how often on average does your wife actually meet with her lovers in about a week? Is there a week where she doesn't have sex with one of them?

Another theme, referring to your statement from above, that your wife isn't able to handle of you being with other women. Excuse my curiosity, but can you explain us a little more about what exactly is your wife afraid or concerned in regard of you having sex with other women?? What does she think might happen and what is going through her mind when she thinks about you with other women? Again, excuse my prying into your affairs, but I have to admit I'm quite curious about that aspect?

I know a lot of questions, but I hope you're able to answer them.:)
** Our agreement wasn’t for her to abstain every weekend, but for most. On this occasion, I was fatigued after a series of late nighters at work. She knew that at the time she asked whether I minded, and I agreed. To answer your question, “Is there a week where she doesn't have sex with one of them?” – yes, some. Intimacy with men she has recently met, as the guy she was with last night, it’s often more than once a week until it becomes routine. When that frequency comes about, she typically asks if I have a problem with her seeing him again - even several times - the same week. I understand her excitation and most often have no objection. It’s like an urgent need for her and that frequency at the outset usually consummates a more lasting relationship. (I use the word “lasting” loosely. Over time, all her extramarital affairs have an expiration date.)

** Her reason for my not becoming involved with another woman is a concern that it would damage our marital relationship. Because her feelings about that are rather extreme, perhaps “phobia” might be a better word here than “concern.” Her reasoning is that in her experience over the past five and a half years, she has become emotionally bonded with men she has been sleeping with for extended periods of time. The words, “I love you,” have come about between her and others with whom she has repetitive sex. As an example, when she hangs up the phone at home after calls to or from her boss, her last words most often are, “Love you too.” I suspect it won’t be long before her new squeeze and she will also be saying, “I love you,” when in the heat of passion.

She says she can handle that for what it is – just fun. She thinks I could not and has said, “Men can’t control themselves as well as women.” That clearly isn’t true, but I doubt she can be convinced. I don’t make an issue about it for the reason my thrills come from her fucking other guys.

** I don’t feel you’re prying, so no need to apologize. I know not everyone can wrap their minds around the nature of our relationship, even many swingers, monogamous couples or those in fully open marriages. Attempts to explain it others remind me of an old saying, “I guess you would have to have been there.”