My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:14 am

SutterKane wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:36 am
Des, any chance that you'll tell us about what happened while your NA friend was in town?
I finally found enough time to tell about at least the first part of that visit, Sutter. It's above this. I couldn't get it all in one posting with the time I had, so there's more to come. It's a bit more involved than most of my and my wife's experiences.

Has anyone noticed Sutter'Kane's Latin phrase occasionally posted here, "Dum vivimus vivamus?" That's rather literary and fits perfectly with the lifestyles of this website's members.

Dum vivimus vivamus is a phrase from ancient Latin that means "While we live, let us live." It's often taken to be an Epicurean declaration. This Latin phrase was the motto of Philip Doddridge 's coat of arms.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:07 am

Des,

Thanks for the update!!! Even though it is a "partial" update as you put it, it was still very arousing for me. When told of your wife telling you to "fuck her", my cock went to full hard at that point!! I can only imagine what you were feeling when that was spoken!! Of course, we ALL want more detail about you fucking her, you can't get off THAT easy!!! :) I know you are very busy at work so even more so, thanks for taking the time to write this summary and I'm looking forward to the rest of the story when you are able!!!!

Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Does your wife at times feels she is being unfair to you for insisting that you don't have sex outside your marriage, You have said in the past when you have had sex with another she has later asked you not to, as she was uncomfortable with it, and has reverted to the practice of a ban. it shows how much she cares for you in planning this gift. I eagerly wait for how your house guest's short stay developed. I have been surprised and delighted with the direction this visit is going.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:14 am
SutterKane wrote:
Des, any chance that you'll tell us about what happened while your NA friend was in town?
I finally found enough time to tell about at least the first part of that visit, Sutter. It's above this. I couldn't get it all in one posting with the time I had, so there's more to come. It's a bit more involved than most of my and my wife's experiences.

Has anyone noticed Sutter'Kane's Latin phrase occasionally posted here, "Dum vivimus vivamus?" That's rather literary and fits perfectly with the lifestyles of this website's members.

Dum vivimus vivamus is a phrase from ancient Latin that means "While we live, let us live." It's often taken to be an Epicurean declaration. This Latin phrase was the motto of Philip Doddridge 's coat of arms.
I have a custom 16 century Italian three ring rapier that I had engraved with that motto.
I'm a 1% er biker and I have a patch on my cut that says "Life if short. Death is long. So shut the fuck up and ride!" The same thing. One's Latin, the others in Southern white trash, but the same meaning.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:08 am

My wife is with her boss this weekend. At my suggestion, she had packed a bag Friday morning at our home. He had left the bank after lunch and was at his mountain cottage before she was to join him at the end of the work day. She phoned me from her cell phone when she was on the way and said she would call me around ten last night.

As it happened, I didn’t get a call until five this morning. They went swimming in the lake behind his place for an hour. They had dinner at a log cabin restaurant a couple miles away where they had been once before. She had casually mentioned at his office that she and I think this weekend is the anniversary of the first time I had encouraged her to have sex with other men when she was 25. He told her the dinner was in celebration of that anniversary and added, “That works out pretty well for you and me, doesn’t it?” She said, “Oh yeah, in spades.”

They fucked three times Friday night and she had fallen asleep around the time she intended to phone me. I had concluded that as the reason I hadn’t heard from her so I wasn’t concerned. It’s happened once before with another guy.

Imagining his sizeable cock plowing her cunt, I was in bed naked and jerking off. As much as anything else, A differences between him and others she has fucked is that his cock is the largest she has ever experienced. She still insists size isn’t all that important but often brings up her fascination with his shaft when telling me about their times together. Whether that advantage is just “different” or a matter of thrills for her, it means something to me. She says she notices and appreciates his length and girth mostly when sucking his cock.

Their first hot sex of the evening was in the living room on an air mattress his kids sleep on when they go to the cottage with him, his wife and their nanny. Their last was in bed with my wife on hands and knees as he fucked her from behind. At the height of their passion, she was screaming, “You’re so fucking good!” and he was mumbling words she couldn’t make out. She finally lay flat on her face as he plowed on from behind for what she thinks was a half hour before he groaned and said, “I’m cumming inside you.” She cried out, “Oh yeah, I need your juice,” and some other words she couldn’t recall as we talked on the phone.

She was exhausted and unintentionally nodded off before she had intended to call me. She apologized profusely, but I told her I had already figured out what had caused her delay in phoning home. She laughed and said, “You’re the best. Thanks for all this.”

She isn’t sure what they’ll be doing Saturday besides fucking as often as they want but said she enjoyed swimming. She had taken a swimsuit but it wasn’t necessary. They swam naked. He and his wife have added a dock from the shore and she dived off that a few times. She said, “Diving in wasn’t really necessary. I was just showing off.”

I was masturbating when I heard her boss mutter something as he awakened and didn’t know until that moment she was phoning me from bed, sitting up alongside him. He said, “Give your husband a ‘thank you’ for letting you be away this long.” She did that, but he asked to talk to me as well and she handed him the phone. I said that instead of them thanking me, I should be thanking him for all he does for her. He laughed and responded, “It’s not me. She’s very competent at work and would have done just as well there as if she had never met me.” We talked only a minute or so. His last words were that I was a lucky SOB to have her as my wife. I agreed.

After a minute or so of again talking with my wife, she said, “I’m hanging up. He’s hard and eager. Will call again this afternoon and let you know whatever we’re doing for the rest of the weekend.” She hadn’t immediately set the phone in its receiver. Perhaps it was a far reach. She wailed, “Oh yeah, oh my god!” and I knew without being told his big stick was entering her pussy. At that moment the phone went dead.

He was inside my wife again. My dick was hard as stone and I jerked off madly. Moaning, I spurted onto the sheets, hoping he and she were cumming at the same time. I lay there a few minutes and wished I had thought to tell her on the phone that I loved all she was doing. But when I got up to make coffee, I realized she already knew that.

Sometime late Sunday night, she will be recounting her weekend to me in bed as we fuck and I’ll tell her what I wished I had earlier.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:56 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:14 am

Has anyone noticed Sutter'Kane's Latin phrase occasionally posted here, "Dum vivimus vivamus?" That's rather literary and fits perfectly with the lifestyles of this website's members. Dum vivimus vivamus is a phrase from ancient Latin that means "While we live, let us live." It's often taken to be an Epicurean declaration. This Latin phrase was the motto of Philip Doddridge 's coat of arms.
SutterKane wrote:

I have a custom 16 century Italian three ring rapier that I had engraved with that motto.
I'm a 1% er biker and I have a patch on my cut that says "Life if short. Death is long. So shut the fuck up and ride!" The same thing. One's Latin, the others in Southern white trash, but the same meaning.
Hi, Sutter. I didn’t know that about you. My wife’s impressed with bikers. Around five years ago, a guy in Oregon answered my wife’s personals ad and included a pic straddling his 2001 Indian Chief. He was riding through our town that summer on his way to West Virginia and asked if she would be free a night.

He was a big guy, maybe 6 ft. and 240, all muscle, with a club tattoo on his forearm and a thick brown mustache. Because she's tall, an inch taller than me, most guys she has been with aren't as tall as her. She phoned him at the number he had written and responded with an email. We hadn't long been moved into our new home and he stayed with us an additional night before moving on. The first night was one of the occasions I watched as he fucked her brains out. The following day, he took her for a three hour ride up the nearest mountain and fucked her on a blanket in the woods. That night as they were having sex in our marital bed, I slept in our guest room and slipped out to peer around the door jamb whenever I heard my wife crying out to fuck her harder or whatever else she was screaming. The guy could go a long time and she loved that. The most I can last is maybe fifteen minutes, if that.

He came through our town twice more for a night and she was thrilled with his performance each time. My wife called me into the bedroom at some point and asked me to grasp his cock and guide it into her pussy. She told me after he left the reason she asked me to do that was because her hand wouldn't fit around his tool and she wanted me to see it up close. My finger and thumb tips couldn't touch as I curled my hand around it. I’m not bi but couldn’t take my eyes off his thick dick whenever I spotted it.

On his last trip through here two years ago, she fell to her knees the moment he walked into our front door, unzipped his jeans and sucked his cock while I watched from a chair in our living room. They exchanged emails for awhile but the last time she wrote to him, his email address had been canceled and she hasn’t since heard from him.

Enjoyed your remarks. Thanks for that.

~ Des

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:38 am

As always, Des, your brilliant and prolific willingness to allow us to vicariously ride along on yours and your amazing, beloved bride’s erotic journey is greatly and lustfully appreciated. The words and accolades allude me whenever you privilege us with the details of each of her hotwife adventures, dates, trysts or whatever aptly characterizes her being sexually engaged with her incredibly lucky lovers. You are both the OHW gift that keeps on giving! In total lustful awe and unequivocal admiration for you, your fabulous OHW renditions, your amazing cock needy wife and your wonderful, unique marital bond. Bravo, kudos and thank you!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:38 am

Continued from before:

My wife's 20-year-old boyfriend and his roommate arrived a few minutes before six that afternoon. Our Native American guest has three forenames, but she prefers to be referred to by the name some apparently find difficult to pronounce. We laughed when Jack attempted to pronounce it, so he said, “How about me just calling you ‘Ann?” He claimed to remember that as the name of a female tribal chief, Queen Ann, who lived a few centuries back. She chuckled and said, “Ann is fine.” Soon, we were all calling her Ann, which at first resulted in some laughter since my wife and I had become accustomed to her preferred name.

We talked as a group several minutes before my wife suggested all get naked and go to our hot tub. She turned on the tub’s jets, served beers and soft drinks as we climbed in, then sat between me and her 20-year-old college boyfriend.

Our land-line phone rang and my wife got out of the tub to answer it. The wife of another sex buddy called to ask if she were interested in a day trip on their boat on Saturday, the following day. My wife didn’t mention that when she returned to the hot tub with us but would ask us later if we were interested. We didn’t then know she had already accepted and the couple was anxious to meet our guest. They wanted to include the guys as well, but my wife told them that was a “maybe.”

“Ann” has an unflappable personality, almost always smiling when she talks. One would think she had known the two college guys for months. My wife’s boyfriend Jack sat next to Ann, across the tub from the other three of us. He whispered something to the girl and she nodded, saying, “Okay.” Jack said to my wife, me and her boyfriend, “Would you mind if she and I go to your guest room?”

My wife said, “Take our bedroom instead. We’ll join you in a few minutes.” When Jack stood, his dick was just above the water’s surface, stiff and angling upward. As he turned to crawl out of the tub, his tool brushed Ann’s hip. They walked hand-in-hand through the patio’s sliding glass door and disappeared from view.

Minutes later, my wife turned aside to kiss her young boyfriend, swiveled her head around to me and said, “Let’s go to bed.” She was first out of the hot tub and reached her hand out to grasp the guy’s cock as he got out. I followed them down the hallway. We stopped at our bedroom’s doorway to watch Jack who was kneeling behind Ann, fucking her frantically. She moaned and whimpered, “That’s so good.”

I stayed at the door as my wife and her guy laid beside his roommate and our guest. Jack withdrew from Ann’s pussy and she lay on her back. My wife kissed her fully on the mouth. Her boyfriend parted my wife’s legs and knelt between her thighs.

My dick swelled as I watched the two lean guys about to fuck both women. Their cocks were fully engorged, each pointing slightly upward at identical angles. My wife’s eyes widened in anticipation. She murmured, “Oh fuck yeah. I’m so fucking hot.” As the guys entered their cunts, the women held hands, squeezing tightly.

They mutually squealed as the guys’ rigid cock heads parted the mouths of their cunts. Breathing hard, I leaned my butt against our dresser and stroked.

My wife’s legs wrapped about her boyfriend’s hips. She locked her ankles at his back. Ann’s raised her groin and rotated her hips as Jack’s cock sank full depth in her cunt. The women bawled as their guys hammered their twats. Ann turned her head aside to my wife, reached a hand behind her head and drew her close. Their mouths opened wide as their lips pressed passionately to the other’s. The females’ embrace evidently sent the boys’ lust into overdrive and they increased their tempo, frenetically fucking their partners in wild abandon.

I forced myself to stop jerking off, hoping I too would soon be fucking one or both women. But I allowed my cock to remain in my warm grasp, squeezing and releasing my length. I think if I hadn’t continued leaning against the dresser top I would’ve fallen to the floor. I wanted to scream,”Fuck them good,” but kept my mouth shut so as not to distract their lusty humping. A strange, contradictory feeling flooded through my mind and cock, a mixture of passion and agony. I wanted to fuck either woman now but wouldn’t interrupt the couples’ delirious screwing.

The pounding of pussies dragged on like an eternity. Somehow, I felt I was inside the guys’ minds. Jack said to Ann, “I think I’m in love,” and his remark caused her body to writhe and shudder like a boat’s sail in a storm. Jack’s remark invigorated my wife, causing her groin to bump against her partner’s. She sobbed, “I feel the same about you both. I love you so much.” Tears streaked her cheeks as she wailed, “Oh my god, I’m cumming!”

I don’t know how long this had gone on but it seemed a very long time. Jack was the first guy to spurt and Ann cried out she too was cumming. My wife’s guy continued fucking her another minute or so before his body stiffened and he groaned as his sperm flooded her channel. He pumped her a few more times until his shaft was drained.

My wife and Ann whispered something to the other, and then my wife crawled from the bed, grasped each guy’s hand and led them to the shower.

Ann asked me to follow her to our guest bedroom. She closed the door behind us, standing before me with her legs spread. I knelt and tongued her clitoris. She moaned at my tongue’s manipulations for a couple of minutes then motioned for me to lie on the bed on my back. She straddled my hips and guided my cock to her opening. She whispered, “I want you. I mean, really bad.”

I drove my hips upward. My dick slid deeply into her wet channel, partly lubricated by Jack’s sperm. Her head rolled back and she fucked me wildly. I lasted no more than three minutes and sighed, “I’m cumming.” She drove her hips harder against me as my sperm jetted into her.

She stayed atop me as my dick deflated and said, “That was wonderful. I’m glad I’m on the pill, but I had a fantasy of you impregnating me.” We lay together and heard moans from our marital bedroom, which we later learned were those of my wife sucking the guys’ cocks back to erections. Each fucked her separately.

A half hour or so later, I was hard again. I urged Ann to her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. This time, we had sex for much longer than before. She turned to her back and I fucked her missionary style. Her heels kicked my buttocks. I couldn’t believe how good it felt.

The five of us congregated naked in our living room, my wife and Jack sitting side by side on the floor with legs crossed in lotus positions and I was on the couch with Ann sitting between me and my wife’s boyfriend. Maybe I shouldn’t now call him her “boyfriend” since she and both guys seem similarly closely-attached as a threesome. She now thinks of both him and his roommate Jack as her “boy friends” and seems emotionally bonded to each in equal measure.

Around eight o’clock, the five of us were again in the master bed, each of us fucking the women in succession. I think all of us were asleep by midnight, but I was awakened more than once by the bed rocking. Both women had more dick that night than most married women get in a month. Guys that young have more stamina than we 34-year-old guys and women have more capacity than any of us. In the early morning, I awoke before the sun was up and fucked both women again as the guys lay at each side and watched. I didn’t ejaculate. My sperm had been completely drained the previous night. The guys were fucking the women when I left the room to fix breakfast. I don’t recall which was fucking who at the moment I left the room, but I could hear mutual moans and sighs all the way to the kitchen.

The guys profusely thanked us and were about to leave around seven-thirty that morning. Jack said, “Just meeting your wife was our greatest-ever experience. But last night - well, that was epic.” Jack’s word isn’t a term that would have occurred to me, but I responded in agreement.

She told them to wait, that she had an offer for them. My wife’s fuck-buddies-couple who offered to take the five of us for a day trip down-river on their boat were to pick us up at nine-thirty. She asked the guys if they were free the rest of the day and told them about the boat trip. When she explained her sexual relationship with the couple, they looked at each other like guys who couldn’t believe what they were hearing. Until then, neither had any idea my wife had sex with others. They mutually agreed and her boyfriend said, “This is mind-boggling. Sure, we will!

My wife phoned to confirm the time and told the wife of the couple the guys were coming with us. She loaned Ann clothes suitable for boating and the guys decided the clothes they were wearing would be appropriate. The women and I dressed and waited to be picked up in his SUV.

My wife’s promised “surprises’ for me were over. The boat trip hadn’t been anticipated, but that would turn out to be among our guests’ (and our) favorite memories of last week. The boating excursion is an epic itself and I’ll add that as time allows. If all this seems lengthy, I had warned those who asked for it that it was “complicated.”

(To be continued)

~ Des

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:43 am

Thanks for sharing your adventures. Simply incredible. Can’t wait to read what happens on the boat.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:19 am

Des,

For my part this story is WAY too short!!! :) I don't care how long it is, I'll read every word and love it!! I love all the detail you are relating to us and my compliments to your story and writing style!! This story has had me in a constant state of erection the whole time I'm reading it. I'm basically putting myself in your shoes (or whatever when you're naked) while imagining what you are seeing and feeling as these events roll out in front of you!!! I'm loving every single line of this story!! THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to relate all of this to us perves!!!! I'm hoping that your freedom to fuck was still in force when you were on the boat because your wife's boyfriend with the boat's wife has been wanting to fuck you for a good while now. Hopefully you finally get the chance to fuck her!!!

Looking forward to the next segment!!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:50 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:09 am
Des,

Nice new avatar!!! As usual there will be questions "Is that your wife in your avatar? And who is the guy??" I'm pretty sure that is your wife and who cares who the guy is! I'm also sure many will still have questions, to be sure. I hope you guys have a great weekend together!! I surely hope you don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!!! :lol: :lol: I'm guessing you probably won't be cuming up for air until Monday, so I won't expect to hear from you until then!

Rascal
Hi Rascal. My apologies for overlooking that question in the middle of your message. I had intended to answer that at the time I first read it. I picked it up again in re-reading. Yes, that was her in my former avatar, but that was from a while back. I had captured it from the bedroom dresser's surveillance cam as it appeared on my laptop and cut it down to a more-interesting viewing size. I don't often use those cams for peeking in on her and whoever she's with as I did when the system was first installed. It isn't as exciting as at first but I'm not sure why that's so. I find her descriptive narratives are better, particularly when we're fucking and she's talking. I guess that in that way she's one of those women who like talking during sex, but at least her talk is always about an exciting topic.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:51 am

Des, epic is an understatement. Absolutely erotically enthralling rendering of the fivesome weekend with Queen Ann, soon to be the boating sixsome I presume. I’m in rigid anticipation. I am curious about you having the green light with “Ann,” given your wife’s disinclination to allow and see you with other women. Any reason she waives that restriction for Ann?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:54 am

Des, I'm just thankful that you share it with us!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:24 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:51 am
Des, epic is an understatement. Absolutely erotically enthralling rendering of the fivesome weekend with Queen Ann, soon to be the boating sixsome I presume. I’m in rigid anticipation. I am curious about you having the green light with “Ann,” given your wife’s disinclination to allow and see you with other women. Any reason she waives that restriction for Ann?
Yes and I realized her reason almost immediately, although she didn't mention it prior to, during or after Ann's visit. The reasoning behind her attitude from the beginning has less to do with jealousy, although that's a part based upon her principal reason that she has an insecurity about the potential for fallout. She felt from the outset that I might fall in love with another woman or walk away from our marriage over another woman with who I would supposedly become enamored if I had sex with whoever that might be.

I know that would never happen because I know myself well and I doubt I could find another like my wife anyway. A lot of women are as sexual as she, but I haven't yet met any with her qualities that compliment my personality and standards.

She had no problem with me having sex with Ann for the reason that woman lives so far from us that it could never become an ongoing relationship. Additionally, she had established sufficient rapport with her through phone calls and messaging that she understood Ann's psychological makeup as stable and sensible. Ann couldn't be a threat in my wife's way of thinking.

Some respondents have inquired why I don't fight that restriction, but it isn't as important to me as her having the freedom to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants. I get all I need from her extramarital relationships and sex with her that's enhanced as a result of that. I wouldn't jeopardize our marriage over that. Although my wife is confident and logical, those qualities don't seem to fit with her fear of me having sexual relationships with other women. I can live with it.

Good question. I should have anticipated some might ask that question and I could have included that in the narrative. Thanks for asking.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:23 am

I have copied and and been adding to your stories to a word document for about a year. Over the past three days, I went back to reading your wife's history from the beginning. I didn't stop each time until I was masturbating. This is so fucking hot. I noticed you didn't finish the last part about the boat trip. Is that still coming?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:36 am

yielding william wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:23 am
I have copied and and been adding to your stories to a word document for about a year. Over the past three days, I went back to reading your wife's history from the beginning. I didn't stop each time until I was masturbating. This is so fucking hot. I noticed you didn't finish the last part about the boat trip. Is that still coming?
I had intended to post that part this past weekend when my wife and her boss were fucking at his mountain cottage. I had most of it written when my laptop's system became corrupted. I had to reload the system, which caused me to lose all files I hadn't backed up and that was one of those. It probably took more pages than necessary anyway, so I'll summarize a bit better when I get around to that.

With work responsibilities, I haven't had time to do it again since but will within a few days as best as I can recall the details. I hadn't made notes when we returned home but I have a pretty good memory - so yes, it coming soon.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:52 am

Here we go again with the summaries!!!!!!! :roll: :whip: :lol:

Rascal

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:23 am

Des,

Can't wait for the next story!!

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 pm

You definitely know how to build up the anticipation des lol.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:04 am

My apologies for the delay in this. It's been a busy couple of weeks ~

Continued from above:

Before our hosts were to pick us up for a day trip on their cabin cruiser, my wife told the others not to mention my involvement in the previous night’s party. She didn’t want the wife and boat owner to expect me to have sex with the wife of the couple.

My wife loaned our Native American guest some clothing suitable for boating and the two college guys felt what they wore would be appropriate. My wife and I were in cargo shorts, boating shoes and pullovers. She packed a bag with a few items but didn’t mention to the others she had included her strap-on dildo in the mix.

They drove us in his three-seater SUV to the marina where his boat is stored and maintained. The guys hadn’t yet been on anything like it. They and I helped load a couple of ice chest and other items onto the boat. The women boarded first as the owner ran his checklist.

His boat can run rather fast, but he keeps the speed down on the river for safety. He didn’t go downriver as we had in the past but instead headed in the opposite direction where no towns or settlements are within at least 20 miles. He anchored along a forested area, set out a couple of electronic mosquito and pest control devices on the deck and turned those on. We didn’t encounter any pesky insects during the entire trip, so I guess those worked.

His wife was taken with my wife’s young guys and her conversation was most often with our Native American woman guest and the two students. I can’t recall just when or how the topic came up, but she and my wife decided to have either of the guys to their home about once a month separately.

I had returned from the boat’s head to the group on the deck when I heard my wife refer to her boyfriend with the name I thought was “Bo.” I asked how he got that nickname, that it sounded like the initials for “body odor.” The others laughed and the other wife said, “I made that up. It isn’t ‘B.O.’, it’s ‘B-e-a-u.' He’s your wife’s beau.” I laughed and said, “Okay but don’t make up any other names for me. I’m fine with my name just the way it is.”

The others went through the doorway from the deck, down three steps to the galley and bedroom. I was about to follow when I heard the faint sounds of rap music coming from around the near bend. I waited until the small motor boat passed, going south. Two teen guys had been fishing and their radio was blaring as they put-putted past. I watched until they were out of sight and those two were the last we saw the rest of the day. I finished the beer I had been working on the previous half hour.

When I walked down to the sleeping quarters, everyone one else was naked. “Beau” was fucking the boat owner’s wife on the double bed and his roommate Jack was fucking our Native American guest. My wife lay between the two couples massaging the women’s breasts. I stripped down and sat on the port side upholstered bench. I don’t think any noticed I was watching and stroking my semi-tumescent dick a few feet away.

Watching more than one couple having sex has a different effect on me than when it’s just my wife and another guy. After a minute or so while the younger guys were fucking the host wife and our guest, it seemed almost machine-like. There was an element of excitation but I couldn’t get fully into it. But when the host climbed atop my wife and she reached to guide his large cock to the mouth of her cunt, my pole sprang to life. Her eyes opened wide and she squealed as his staff slid full depth into her opening. She howled, “Oh fuck yeah! I love it.” The other women chimed in with sighs and moans as the three guys pummeled their pussies.

Each of the younger men looked at my wife and her partner. This apparently further aroused them. Their tempo increased and their eyes glazed over as they fucked their women. I jerked off madly amid my wife's cries of pleasure.

One by one, the guys announced they were cumming and the women responded passionately. My wife wailed in orgasm as the host emptied his lava into her channel.

All of us were naked during lunch on the deck. After a half hour’s conversations, we watched Jack fuck our guest on the starboard side’s couch that sets against the rail. The other two guys led the wives through the door down to the sleeping quarters. I turned my deck chair away from Jack and our guest and instead gazed at the occasional flocks of birds and fish jumping at the water’s surface.

The owner moved the boat to a couple of other locations down the river that day. Around six o’clock, when we understood we would be heading back to the marina, the owner’s wife said, “What would you guys think about staying here overnight?” I didn’t voice an opinion as the other five discussed it, then agreed.

I have no idea how many times the couples were fucking, but each guy was with every woman at some point that night. My wife fucked each woman separately with her strap-on dildo, but the women were laughing about it more than displaying sexual enjoyment. My wife would later tell me they did it mostly for the guys’ pleasure, all of who were jerking off at the women’s romp. The other five were the fuckers and I was the chief masturbater, but I think I enjoyed watching and jerking off as much a they loved the fucking. I probably slept around four hours and I doubt the others had even that much sleep.

He docked the boat at the marina at nine Sunday morning, talked with the marina’s owner and a mechanic a few minutes, then drove us home. All were animated, talkative and laughing, enthusiastically gushing over the previous day and night. The other wife expressed her sympathy that I hadn’t been a part of their sexual unions, but I assured her I was fine with all of it. They guys claimed to understand my feelings but I’m not quite sure they do.

Sunday night would be our guest’s last evening with us before we would drive her to the airport where she was leaving for Florida to finish up her vacation days. I fucked both her and my wife that night in our marital bed and the two women had sex as I watched. She phoned her fiance from our bed that night but didn’t tell him about her multi-partnered sexual experiences. When she clicked off her cell phone, she said to us, “I’ll get around to telling him about this later. He and I first need to discuss our future plans a bit more.” Over breakfast at the nearby diner the following morning, she said that although her fiance had agreed to an open marriage, she realizes some people can change their minds. She added, “If that should happen, there won’t be a marriage. This weekend affirmed all I thought it would be, and I couldn’t be married to anyone who doesn’t think the way I now do.” My wife and I didn’t offer any response other than my wife saying, “Keep us in the loop as to how it’s going.”

At the airport when we walked her to the terminal, my wife invited her to visit anytime she wishes. The woman said she would like to do that next year and that, if we wished, would bring her fiance who should by then be her husband with her. We told her we would be looking forward to that.

Driving home, I turned to my wife and quoted a term by Jack from two days before, “That was ‘epic’ wasn’t it?” My wife had recalled the comment, laughed and said, “Yeah, it was. But don’t expect me to agree to your having sex with anyone else hereafter.”

I grinned. That hadn’t crossed my mind at all. I fully realize my wife isn’t going to change her position about that. I’m okay with that.

Tuesday night, Jack was fucking my wife at our home while I slept in our guest bedroom. Beau was staying overnight at the boat owner’s home, fucking his wife. The women had come to an agreement while on the boat they would share the guys and the two students readily agreed. My wife says this will probably come about every one or two weeks.

After Jack left early Wednesday morning, my wife said he had decided to continue his education at the local university when he and Beau complete their two years at the local community college. Beau, like Jack, had also intended to transfer to a four year college from this area when he completed his two years. He changed his mind because of the relationship with my wife. Now, Jack has made the same decision for the same reason. I liked that.

I asked whether they still planned to move away after graduating from the local university. Their reason for that was there may not be a suitable job in their fields locally upon graduation. My wife said, “I don’t know. We’ll need to wait and see.” I didn't respond to that but recalled that my wife had once told me she believes she could find each jobs for each of them locally through contacts she knows as banking customers. The relationships between them, my wife and the other wife just might be ongoing for years to come. As she said, we'll have to "wait and see," but I like the way things are going for now.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rockhard11
Experienced

Unread post by Rockhard11 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:14 am

Thanks for the extra effort you took to share this part of the adventure!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Des, your stories are always worth the wait!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:48 am

I've been on assignment since Wednesday and will fly home tomorrow afternoon. The day I left, my wife phoned our a/c~heating contractor for our system's annual checkup today after she gets off work. They've had sex before at our home and she told him he could stay overnight if he wanted. I'm having coffee in the client's break room at the moment - but, if it's interesting, I'll let you know how that goes when I get the chance.

And then, there was another of her interludes following that boat trip story above. Might add that as well.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:37 am

So after checking out the A/C, they guy will be checking your wife out. Sexy

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:04 am

Des,

You know that everything she does interests us!!!! Yes, we want to hear it ALL!!!! :)
Including the story after the boat trip!

Am I getting too greedy??? I love hearing all about your awesome hotwife's sexcapades!!! ;)

Rascal