My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
samlowen

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:02 am

This new wrinkle with the secretary is a huge turn on for me. Is anyone else getting really turned on by the thought of the secretary possibly joining the wife and boss at some point?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 pm

You're a step ahead of me. That was part of their conversation but it's too early to anticipate it will really come about. My wife needs to have a conversation with her boss and because of his upcoming responsibilities over the next couple of months, it isn't clear when she might do that. Then, next, his wife would need to discuss it with her husband. Neither knows how either of the guys might respond. They agreed that making the arrangements could become complicated.

The conversation for that opening came about during their dinner out last night. The secretary, in a humorous way, mentioned she was somewhat envious of my wife's relationship. My wife asked if she would be interested in joining them sometime but said it in a way that wouldn't necessarily seem like a serious question. But the woman didn't hesitate in saying she would "love that." My wife asked whether she would mind if she asked their boss if he would be willing.

The secretary's response was that she would like that "very much." I got hard when she told me this in bed and I began jerking off while she laughed at my reaction. Both are willing to serve his needs. The thought of him taking on them both at the same time sent me over the edge. I hope it works out, but I suspect it won't happen within the next few days. I asked if she would make a move on the secretary if they actually get together as a threesome. She smiled and said, "I think you know the answer to that." She said it would be thrilling. So do I, but I can imagine potential blowback. I suggested we talk about it before she takes that plunge.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

bubbbagump
Prepubescent

Unread post by bubbbagump » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:45 pm

Thank you Des I love your story. our story is about the same in the aspect that Sarah my wife will play on her own and narrate her encounters to me which I find a highly arousing. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on all this.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:54 am

Des, you're never dull or boring!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 am

Things can change on a dime in our one-sided open marriage. Tuesday a week ago, my wife and her boss spent the night fucking at his home. She later told me of a potential new development in the relationship. At her request, they had somewhat agreed that his wife and I could have sex the next time the four of us get together. Their long-standing restrictions allowed us to do about anything beyond penetration. She asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with them on this past Friday night. Her idea was that they would stay overnight at our home and his wife and I could fuck at theirs. I enthusiastically agreed. His wife is a few years older than me but I can’t imagine any normal male turning down a chance to fuck her.

It didn’t work out that way. During the week, her boss and my wife talked it over at least twice in his office. He came to the conclusion he couldn’t deal with their spouses having sex. As an alternative, she suggested his wife and I be allowed in the room with them at least once. He reluctantly agreed, but it seemed clear he wasn’t comfortable with it. My wife had long felt the same way and understood his faltering uncertainty.

On Friday night after dinner, the four of us walked to our cars in the restaurant’s parking lot. He and my wife were a few feet ahead. His wife told him she would ride with me to our home. Our spouses rode together in his car. Their nanny and kids were staying the weekend with friends and would and planned to go with the other family to a water park over the weekend.

His wife turned to me in the car and said with a smile, “I had a reason for our riding together separately.” She said she’s told that often when he and my wife anticipate they’re to have sex but can’t because of circumstances, the sexual tension is increased. By the time it happens, she goes into orbit at the time of penetration. I think I’ve also been told that but, if I was, it hadn’t registered as a memory.

She went on, “I think if they’re alone in the car together in the car tonight, that might result in a particularly hot night for them.” I don’t know why I didn’t know that but found the reasoning interesting. I recalled the time my wife’s hot reactions with the couple on her friends’ cabin cruiser. And now I wondered whether an extended build-up of anticipation had come about in her mind during our drive to the marina where his boat is moored.

At our home, I opened and served a bottle of white wine. Personally, I don’t care for the taste of any wine and instead filled my glass with grape juice. We talked for awhile until my wife turned off the table lamp alongside the couch. His wife and I sat alongside the other in chairs and watched them on the couch as they kissed deeply. He unbuttoned my wife’s blouse and caressed a breast. Their clothes puddled to the floor. My wife slowly ran her fist up and down his cock’s length. She moaned at the sensation of his large fingers stroking the smoothness of her shaven mound.

My dick swelled. Our eyes were affixed on our spouses. The night light’s glare limned his long dick, standing out straight and strong. My wife fell to her knees, grasped his tool and guided into her mouth. Her head bobbed eagerly onto his pole. Exceptionally large penises are uncommon in her experience, but his is the largest she has encountered since she began fucking others. And after two years fucking her boss, her fervor for him hasn’t waned. She moaned wantonly and ultimately withdrew her lips slowly from his dick. Beads of perspiration sparkled at her forehead.

He urged her to sit on the couch and parted her legs. Kneeling, he lashed her clitoris with his tongue. She squealed and whimpered. Her long legs enwrapped his neck at the shoulders and her head thrashed side to side. She licked her upper lip and her voice quavered as she pleaded, “Oh yes, now! Let’s go to the bedroom.” Her legs wobbled as she stood. Her eyes were wide and wild and she nervously jabbered some comment I’m sure none of us understood.

His wife gripped my hand like a vice and her breath escaped in hurried gasps. She whispered, “Oh my god, she is so damned hot. I love it.” I was unable to respond. My mouth was parched like dried-up mud. My tongue seemed glued to my upper palate and my dick strained for release.

She staggered ahead of him to the hallway, her body shaking feverishly. She turned back a moment as if to make sure he was following. Her lower lip trembled like a prisoner anticipating torture by a red hot poker. That sort of lust and anticipation isn’t something I’ve seen before. As they strode down the hall, her voice tremored, “I need it so bad tonight.”

I stood and said to his wife, “Are you ready to go?” She said, “Wait another minute. I think there’s more to come.” Some five minutes passed. And then, what his wife his wife was awaiting happened. My wife screamed at the top of her lungs, “Oh my god! Oh yes. Yes!” His wife and I realized his broad dickhead was entering her pussy. I envisioned the excitation in her face and her hot opening creaming as his cock parted her cuntal lips. Frantic sobs reverberated down the hall from our bedroom, so loud that I had an image of her cries shaking the walls. I have a respectable imagination, yet can’t envision how a dick can bring about that shrillness of weeping. She screamed persistently and the last words either of us recognized was a wailing blubber of "Ohhh my goddd!" Her howls were those of ecstasy and I'm sure she didn't give a fuck that we could hear her crying as his hot cock plowed through her pussy.

His wife’s body quivered as she stammered, “It seems our allowing them to be alone a while in the car worked. I wanted to hear what I’ve tried to imagine.” She turned to me, kissing me fully on the lips and reached to unzip my fly. She withdrew my cock and whispered, “I see it made you as hot as it did me.” She stroked my pole a few times, and then tucked it back into my fly. She said, “We’d best go or I’ll be unable to resist doing more.” I zipped up, drank two quick glasses of ice water and we walked out to my car.

It’s admittedly difficult not to fuck his wife when we’re that wound up, but our commitments to their wishes keep us in check. They had ultimately allowed us the freedom to most anything but fuck. That’s the last line of their declared boundaries. Considering the span of my wife’s sexual experiences, it must be difficult for many to understand her reasons for those restrictions. But if his wife and I want our partners to continue fucking, we’ll agree to their demands. Each of us is reminded repeatedly that if we cross that line, they will immediately end their affair. Neither his wife nor I want that to happen.

They don’t live that far from us, but the drive to their home seemed endless. I needed the intimacy of her naked body more than ever. I parked in their garage and we walked around to their front steps of their home. They had purchased this six-bedroom home from an estate for under four hundred thousand during the depth of the housing crisis. After remodeling its interior, home prices soared on this street and it’s probably now worth well over a million. The old brick home, guarded by its stone-carved lions atop six-foot tiled walls at each side of the marbled front steps, seems to befit his position as bank president.

She led me to their bedroom. We tore off our clothes in their bedroom and I dived for her muff. She cried out and said, “Turn around. I want to suck your cock.” We lay side by side performing urgent oral sex. She withdrew her lips at times with remarks about her husband hotly fucking my wife “right now” and, “Your wife’s hot pussy is so good for him. I love it.”

She climaxed in screams twice before I muttered, “I’m about to cum.” She increased her head-bobbing tempo with “Mmph’s” until my lava rocketed through my cock and spurted into her throat. She gulped several times, swallowing it all. I move up to sit alongside her, our backs to the headboard. We said “Thank you” simultaneously and laughed at our saying the same words at once. I said, “Being with you while they’re having sex is better than anything I could have imagined.” She had told me before how much better her and her husband’s sex life had become since he began fucking my wife. They talk about those encounters while having sex just as we do.

I asked what brought about her desire for him to fuck another woman. A dream came to her one night of her sitting alone in the front seat of their former sedan. She turned around to watch her husband having sex with his older secretary in the back seat. The dream soon reoccurred but that time he was instead fucking the woman in their marital bed. His secretary moaned as he slammed his big dick into her and she screamed as she climaxed.

She couldn’t get the images out of her mind. Months passed before she confessed to her husband she would find it exciting if he had sex with his secretary or another woman. Her only rule was that he tells her about it. Although neither then talked about their sex life having become stale, each privately realized it. He didn’t object to her suggestion but said he had a problem with being sexually involved with anyone working for him. He had seen unhappy outcomes of office relationships in the past and said it carried too much potential for problems.

But it was my wife, not her husband, who instigated their ongoing affair. She said, “I loved that when he first told me, and it was even better when he told me you approved. You’re my soul mate.” I asked her definition for a “soul mate.” Her smile disappeared and she said solemnly, “I love you.” This isn’t the first time she had told me that, but it’s been a long time since seriously saying it and I had assumed the feeling has passed.

I didn’t respond. Each of us has said things close to that in the heat of the moment but not recently. She added that she understands our relationship can never be more than it is now. She said, “But I meant what I just told you.” I replied, “I’m glad,” and neither of us mentioned anything else about it.

Our second time of limited sex that night was a dry fuck, the underside of my penis sliding against her clitoris until she climaxed. We slept until eight o’clock Saturday morning and she fixed breakfast. We dressed and sat in their living room when their landline rang around 10 a.m. Her husband asked if it was okay to come home. We parted with a lingering kiss. As I drove home on mostly empty streets, I half expected to pass him going the opposite direction but didn’t. Perhaps he took a different direction.

My wife was still naked in bed when I arrived. I left my clothes in the side chair and fucked her for some ten minutes. I was hammering her hard when I said, “Now I understand what you have been trying to tell me about how excited you get with him.” She smiled calmly as I pounded her pussy and said, “It’s always good with him but not always like that. I love your understanding of the things I do.” She mentioned almost casually he’s going to be tied up in a series of responsibilities for the next couple of months, so it may be awhile before they can get together like this again. I told her I’m reasonably sure they’ll find time for an in-office quickie now and then.

My cock was deep into her when I asked whether she ever tells him she loves him. Actually, I know they have exchanged those words but now had another reason to bring it up. Her response wasn’t a precise answer to my question but close enough. She said, “I love him in a different way. But I wouldn’t want to be married to anyone but you.”

I said that’s how I feel about his wife, unsure how she would take that. She said, “I suspect she feels the same. But he and I are again in full agreement on one thing. You can’t fuck her.” I don’t know why her remark upped my excitation. She didn’t cum but I did. A lot. Then I admitted that she does, in fact, feel the same.

She smiled, “Good,” turned over and was asleep within seconds. I wish I could nod off that fast.

I went to my computer room to write all that up. The next time she’s going to be fucking someone, I’ll try to think of some way to let that sexual tension build up within her before she and a guy get around to having sex. Perhaps it will work with others.

ADD-ONS, late Saturday night: Last night, she told me she had a talk with her boss about including the secretary in their fucking. The conversation between the two was a bit complicated. But the bottom line is that he’ll need to think about that and let her know later in the week. She surmised the reason for her rather high excitation when they were fucking had to do with their conversation on their way to our home. Aside from his wife and children, he said, my wife is the best thing to come about in his life. His "feelings and needs" for her is now so deep he hopes the relationship lasts for their lifetimes. He told her he’s particularly thankful for my willingness to share her and wishes he knew a way to appropriately thank me. (Actually, I think it's worked out so well and in so many ways that I should instead be thanking him). I told her he can express his appreciation by their having sex at our home rather than at the condo owned by his friend for their liaisons. She said his dentist friend has the condo up for sale anyway and her boss has expressed concern a realtor and prospects might drop in unexpectedly when they’re fucking. She will also talk to him about that.

If you have read her high school history with the all-girl FLAG club earlier in this thread, you’ll know what I’m implying here. Some time ago, the “Leader” phoned to say they would be in our area on a matter for her husband’s construction company. Their original plans were delayed but now think his plans will put them within about an hour’s drive from our town. My wife offered them to stay a night with us before going on to his destination and they agreed.

More about each to come, dependent upon the outcomes.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am

I've never really questioned the hypocrisy many hotwives have about their husbands sleeping with other woman, seeing it as the de facto state of things in the lifestyle. This relationship the four of you have is the really the first time I've ever felt myself questioning it, feeling like it's something that should happen, you and the Boss's wife being allowed. I understand the stance the two of you are taking, both loving the torrid lovemaking between the two of them and not wanting it to stop, but the closeness all four of you have...it makes me want your wife and her Boss to allow it, at least once.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:18 am

Des,

Such a wonderful update!!!!! I'm glad you had a great time with his wife. I hope you didn't stay in the hallway just listening to your wife and her boss fucking. As I understand it, you and his wife both had an invitation to watch them fuck. I hope you did just that but your update sounded like you just listened from down the hallway.

Anyway, nice to hear all that is going on and what may be around the corner!!

Thanks for sharing all of this with the rest of your fans!!!!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:44 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:18 am
Des,

Such a wonderful update!!!!! I'm glad you had a great time with his wife. I hope you didn't stay in the hallway just listening to your wife and her boss fucking. As I understand it, you and his wife both had an invitation to watch them fuck. I hope you did just that but your update sounded like you just listened from down the hallway.

Anyway, nice to hear all that is going on and what may be around the corner!!

Thanks for sharing all of this with the rest of your fans!!!!!

Rascal
It's always good to hear from you, Rascal. Received a PM today saying that, considering my attitude about what happened, I must be a calm person. I'm calm but understanding. He cannot bring himself to allow his wife that freedom as she does with him. My wife claims to know what is in his mind on that issue, and I think that's probably true for the reason she has long held similar reservations about me as well. As I understand it, my impression is that he's unsure of his wife's commitment to him. But I know her well, and there's no way she would betray their marriage. I've learned over time that guys can be strange in that way. No matter how smart they may be, some don't really understand women.

That also goes the other way, with women. What I get out of it, though, is that little if anything makes me happier than a strong dick like his and others' inside my wife. Her activities have cemented our marriage as much as anything I can think of. (Yeah, I know I just used a dangling preposition.)

We didn't listen from the hallway. Wish now I had, but we wanted to get to their place fast.

Thanks for writing as always.
~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 am

samlowen wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am
I've never really questioned the hypocrisy many hotwives have about their husbands sleeping with other woman, seeing it as the de facto state of things in the lifestyle. This relationship the four of you have is the really the first time I've ever felt myself questioning it, feeling like it's something that should happen, you and the Boss's wife being allowed. I understand the stance the two of you are taking, both loving the torrid lovemaking between the two of them and not wanting it to stop, but the closeness all four of you have...it makes me want your wife and her Boss to allow it, at least once.
Yeah, me too. Maybe someday, but I don't think it will happen within this decade. Thanks for writing, Sam.

~ Des

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 am
samlowen wrote:
Yeah, me too. Maybe someday, but I don't think it will happen within this decade. Thanks for writing, Sam.

~ Des
Actually, I think I would enjoy the type of relationship that the four of you have. In a weird way, I wish my wife was more jealous and restrictive than she is about me being with other women. Part of it is because, to me, her being possessive of me shows how much she values our marriage and fears losing me to another woman; even though she is unfaithful herself. Another part is my feelings about having a hotwife. I like that other men desire my wife, get to enjoy her body at the same time that they are pleasuring her. I am vicariously experiencing what both of them are when they have sex together, and I lose desire for all other women. It's hard to put into words, but it is the best I can do.

I did have a couple of experiences in a previous relationship where, when swapping, the other wife and I just watched as her husband fucked my girlfriend. I felt that the other wife and I were sharing a very erotic experience.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:45 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 am
samlowen wrote:

~ Des
Actually, I think I would enjoy the type of relationship that the four of you have. In a weird way, I wish my wife was more jealous and restrictive than she is about me being with other women. Part of it is because, to me, her being possessive of me shows how much she values our marriage and fears losing me to another woman; even though she is unfaithful herself. Another part is my feelings about having a hotwife. I like that other men desire my wife, get to enjoy her body at the same time that they are pleasuring her. I am vicariously experiencing what both of them are when they have sex together, and I lose desire for all other women. It's hard to put into words, but it is the best I can do.

I did have a couple of experiences in a previous relationship where, when swapping, the other wife and I just watched as her husband fucked my girlfriend. I felt that the other wife and I were sharing a very erotic experience.
I think you did very well putting into words. Your reaction to the times your wife and another men are fucking is like mine. I haven't lost interest in other women but the way it works within our relationship, I may as well have because I won't be having sex with them. Good post!

~ Des

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Des,

Thanks for the reply, I do remember reading the FLAG thing, you have such an interesting sexual life style. (6)

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 am
It’s admittedly difficult not to fuck his wife when we’re that wound up, but our commitments to their wishes keep us in check. They had ultimately allowed us the freedom to most anything but fuck. That’s the last line of their declared boundaries. Considering the span of my wife’s sexual experiences, it must be difficult for many to understand her reasons for those restrictions. But if his wife and I want our partners to continue fucking, we’ll agree to their demands. Each of us is reminded repeatedly that if we cross that line, they will immediately end their affair. Neither his wife nor I want that to happen.
I know, you have made it clear, that you don't have any intention in this direction. But, have I understood you correctly, if you and your wife's boss's wife would ever have full penetrative-sex with eachother, which everything including this, then your wife and her boss would end their affair and stop having sex with eachother immediately?
Excuse me for being dense, but could you explain a little more why your wife and her boss would end their sexual affair asap, after you would have penetrative-sex with his wife?

Your thread definitely continues to fascinate

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:26 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 am
I know, you have made it clear, that you don't have any intention in this direction. But, have I understood you correctly, if you and your wife's boss's wife would ever have full penetrative-sex with eachother, which everything including this, then your wife and her boss would end their affair and stop having sex with eachother immediately?
Excuse me for being dense, but could you explain a little more why your wife and her boss would end their sexual affair asap, after you would have penetrative-sex with his wife?

Your thread definitely continues to fascinate
To any one of the four of us. it isn't that complicated. Their sexual and emotional bonding run deep. Their insecurity (or whatever you wish to call their fears of us having sex as freely as they do) is stronger than their sexual needs. Their willingness to break up over that may seem severe, but they're sincere in that intention. Neither his wife nor I want that to happen for our personal reasons as well as theirs. Beyond that, we wouldn't want to be responsible for the breakup. To my wife and her boss, their depth of their relationship is unlike that between her and her boat-owner friends or other fuckbuddies. I may not have made that clear in all the narratives here.

From our standpoint, his wife and I believe that breaking their bond would be very hard on both of them. His wife and I were, after all, responsible for that to come about. We encouraged them to have an affair, although it went further than either of us anticipated. Their threat, if you wish to call it that, is sufficient to prevent us from violating that single demand.

Essentially, it's that simple. I regularly receive and respond to a seemingly unending slew of private messages here from readers who disagree with their restrictions. I can understand why many feel that way. But I also understand how our spouses think and feel, and his wife and I can deal with it just the way it is. Even if she and I decided to fuck, disregarding our spouses' positions, can you imagine what his wife's and my life would be like over the next several months if not longer? I'll take the easier path and so will his wife.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm stroking every time I find one of your wife's new experiences. Definitely hottest wife material but also almost cuck. Almost poly. And also bi. She covers the board. I don't understand those sometimes complaints. What more can a husband ask?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 am

Des, it seems to me that your in an arms length poly relationship with them. By that I mean they are deeply committed to each other, you and his wife have deep fellings, you just don't live together. But many poly groups don't.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:38 am

I totally agree, Sutter!! Vixen and I are in a similar relationship with her best friend, which I refer to as OUR girlfriend. She lives away from us now but for the time they became best friends we all got very close and we shared a love between the three of us that still exists. She has had several men in her life and we liked all of them but when the three of us get together there is a much more intense dynamic than when we are with others, including her men. I see Des in a similar situation but with a few more people involved and I think Sutter was able to put those thoughts in words much better than I could.

Rascal

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:58 am

Des,

This is a pretty significant post for me and I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather make this post than right here, in a thread that has become so meaningful for me. I know some will think this is silly and maybe you will as well but it is special for me. This is my 1,001st post. I decided a couple of days ago that when it got to this point that it would be here. Why here? Well, of all the threads on this board, this is one of two that I feel most comfortable on. The other one is by a lady who I consider a friend, so I'm being sexist here, I posted number 1,000 on her thread!! :) I'm posting number 1001 on his thread to move into the next 1,000. Yes, I know I have challenged you on a couple of topics and probably will again at some point. :shock: But I have developed a great respect for you and yes, an affection as a friend. So, there you have it, this is the best way I could think of to celebrate my 1,001st post. Now, you can laugh yourself silly!!!! :lol:

Rascal

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:34 am

My God Des, You never cease to amaze me in your ability to expand my understanding of the range of emotional/sexual experience lived by our species. What a mystery we are.

I find your relationship with the boss's wife most peculiar of all, and oddly, as much as I venerate the sacrifice of the cuckold who eschews sexual freedom while liberally granting it to his wife, I am particularly negatively affected by the unfairness of the restrictions placed on you and the boss's wife. It is a puzzlement.

You never fail to move and challenge me with your writing. Please continue.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:51 am

I don't disagree with a single post above since my last comment.

All of those seem clearly correct from my viewpoint. Multi-thanks for your insights.

~ Des the Different

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm

Des, your sex life is amazing! Can someone have an aspirational sex life?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:57 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm
Des, your sex life is amazing! Can someone have an aspirational sex life?
Sure, Sutter. Why not? How's the following for our sometimes-weird sex life?

A follow-up:

I was reminded tonight of two things I tend to forget - how good a saleswoman is my wife and all I’ve been told about her boss’ stamina and staying ability. But he didn’t need to fuck her for me to again realize that. His confidence in his sexual capacity allowed him to agree to her most recent outlandish idea.

When my wife arrived home late this afternoon, I asked if she had spoken to her boss about the secretary joining them as a threesome. She smiled mischievously and said, “Let’s go to bed.” I followed her down the hall and we were both naked within a minute.

She addresses her boss as “Mr.” as do all within the bank. Although I call him by his first name when we’re out socially with him and his wife, she even uses the title when they’re fucking unless it’s “honey” or some similar term. He calls her “Mrs.,” as he does their secretary. I once asked why. She said they like it that way. Also, the two had long ago decided if they were persistently formal in that way, neither would likely come across as "too intimate" when among others.

This morning, he walked through the adjoining door of the sound-proof wall separating their offices. She was in the process of hanging up the phone and looked up, saying, “Hi. What’s up?”

He plopped into the client chair across from her desk and said, “I had a talk with my wife about your proposition of including our secretary when we ‘get together’.” Although he had some uncertainty, his wife opined she could see no downsides to at least trying it once. She added that she would be pleased if it became a “regular thing.”

At lunch last week, the two women agreed that having husbands who approve of them having sex with other men is something akin to winning the lottery. Being comfortable in talking about their experiences also brought them closer to their spouses. My wife has also learned more about the woman’s experiences and why her husband was so agreeable. I’ll write about that here at a later time.

The secretary had said that if their threesomes with their boss comes about, she prefers it as only an occasional happening, not as frequently as he and my wife fuck. My wife didn’t say she believed that would work out better but told me she thinks that will work out better.

So this morning, he told my wife he would talk with both within the next couple of days, but he’s interested. My wife responded, “Are you in or not?”

He said, “Yes, I am.” She stroked my pole and weaved a story of what it would be like for him taking the two of them at once. I climbed atop her and she screamed as we fucked. Her legs wrapped around mine and she thrust back with each stroke. Just minutes later, we both were cumming.

She said, “I think it will be as good as when we just fucked.” I said, “Probably better. I can imagine you screaming as he fucks you and her straddling your face.”

She turned aside and closed her eyes, saying, “Not exactly. I have ‘special’ plans for her. I want it to be memorable for her.” She didn't say anymore, but I suspect I know. She fell asleep quickly as is her habit and I got up to search for a snack from the fridge.

Soon, I was jerking off, imagining the women’s hot responses as he’s plunging his big boss cock into their eager cunts. She has convinced me his stamina and lasting ability are impressive, so this should be a screamer. I know what I’ll be doing at the time, but it won’t be watching.

It’s still early in the evening but I’m whipped, closing down my computer and going to bed. I’ll let you know how this curious development is going as it comes about. Her convincing him to go along with this was no small thing. Until tonight, I didn’t really think he would do it. But I’m so often wrong about guessing what men will do around my wife that I can be sure I have no psychic abilities.

~ Des

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Once again Des, I aspire to have your kind of sex life!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Never a dull moment with you two. Thank you for everything you share here.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:04 pm

Des,

Your updates are always interesting! So, is this the first time she has considered having a 3some where the other man and woman are NOT a couple themselves? We now have three individuals from the same office planning a wild fucking 3some, is this wild or not!!!???? I'm sure it will be something to write about for the journal!!

Rascal