My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:02 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 am
Des - as usual this is one of the hottest threads on here. . . I also wish you would post deidentified pics in the hotties thread for your fans. You put them on your avatar so why not? Based on your avatar it isn't like she has a bunch of identifying features like tattoos. Now that she has found she has some exhibitionist in her perhaps now is the time? Tell her that her fans are begging. I'd also like to see you too. I always wonder what the husband looks like. Indulge us at least with the avatar pics.
Thanks for writing. Responded with a PM...
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 am

Friday morning: Following my final late-nights at the office over the past few weeks, I took today off work. For a while at least, my schedule should resume its normal, erratic routine.

My wife’s new 20-year-old student boyfriend surprised her with unanticipated requests. He had previously told her that he wouldn’t feel comfortable meeting me personally. That changed last night, along with another surprising development.

On Tuesday after closing time, she drove over to her boss’ home for a couple of hours. His wife, nanny and kids were attending an event and wouldn’t be home until 9:00 that night.

She arrived home around 7:45 and said they had fucked and talked about work and their spouses. They agreed to get together again in a few weeks but couldn’t resolve which night would be best. He surprised her by saying she is to receive an award at a limited-attendance ceremony at a special luncheon to be held Friday. She told me, “I sucked his dick a half hour as a thank-you. And swallowed.” She laughed as she said that. I’m never sure whether comments like that are sometimes exaggerations but didn’t ask because I liked the mental image.

During Thursday at lunch hour, she phoned her student boyfriend from her car and asked if was free for a few hours that evening. She called me at work to say she would be home around nine or ten, which worked out fine for me. An after-hour’s office meeting was scheduled that day, and I needed to edit a client’s draft for a brochure due out for a clients’ evaluation within a few days. A graphics assistant went out for take-out burgers and drinks for herself, me and three others finalizing the project.

She arrived home not longer after me, a half hour earlier than she had estimated. She was plainly fatigued as she jerked me off and narrated the particulars of her encounter. I turned on our bedside recorder but this morning found some of her words didn’t record clearly. She spoke in a soft monotone rather than with her typical vocal inflections. She gets that way when she’s dog-tired, so I knew he must have given her an electrifying ride.

After her first visit to his place, she has been parking her car in the driveway behind his ground-floor apartment rather than in the front parking lot. She learned a teller at the bank lives in a condo across the road. The woman’s front window is visible from the parking lot and she doesn’t want to risk the teller spotting her highly visible car or see her walking to the student’s front door. She knocked on the back door of his kitchenette. Both were naked and in bed within minutes. He went down on her until she pleaded for his hard cock in her married cunt.

He planted his knees between her thighs and guided his cock to her opening. My wife squealed as his dickhead parted the folds of her cunt. She dug her heels into the mattress and raised her hips as his pole sank into her tunnel. He kissed her fully on the mouth and thrust rapidly. She cried out and wrapped her long legs around his waist. Her hips rotated eagerly in rhythm with his fucking. Tears streaked her cheeks and she sobbed, “Oh god, I love this so much!” She howled, “Fuck me,” again and again and manipulated her clitoris with a finger until she exploded in a screaming climax. He jack-hammered her cunt as she wailed in response. His body stiffened like a rock and he groaned, “I’m cumming! Oh god, I love you.” Salty tears dribbled into her mouth as she wept, “Oh fuck yes!”

Over those few hours, he fucked in every imaginable position. She said their second time lasted “very long.” He again murmured, “I love you,” and in heated response, she cried out, “I love you too! Oh god, yes, fuck me!” In breaks between sexual encounters, they sharedt their varied interests. She learned he’s good at working on cars and performs mechanical and body work on his ten-year-old Honda Civic. His talent at calligraphy is a result of an interest in sketching and water painting, and he showed her an album of some of his renderings. She mentioned those are unexpected interests for a guy who wants to be an accountant. He said his interest in eventually becoming a CPA had begun in junior high when he realized he was organized and good at math and having been introduced to an accountant friend of his father.

Their final fuck of the evening was more casual. She sucked his dick until it swelled to its full girth. He urged my wife to her knees and gripped her hips. She reached behind her to grasp his cock and guided to her pussy from the rear.

He fucked her slowly. Their conversation had nothing to do with their carnal union of the moment. He said he would be transferring from the community college at the end of the summer to the local university and would be looking for a part-time job. He said, “Hopefully, it will be with a car repair or maintenance shop.”

She said, “Maybe I can help with that.” One of her infrequent fuck-buddies owns an auto repair shop and served for awhile as a bull for the cuckold club when it was still active. He and she don’t get together as often as they once did, but they exchange emails and talk occasionally on the phone. She told him she will ask around.

Her offer excited him and he increased his tempo. She swiveled her head around, smiled and joked, “Now I know how to turn you on.” She didn’t reach another orgasm, but he moaned, “Oh fuck,” as his semen again spurted into her channel. I wish I could do that!

As my wife stroked my cock, I shuddered and my lava erupted, splattering onto her fist. We lay together, and she said with a grin, “That was the good part. But there’s more.” She went on to say he told her roommate told him he wanted fuck her. She raised her eyebrows questioningly and asked if his remark was a request for her to do that. He said, “But only if you would want to.Do you find him appealing?”

He said he feels a deep connection with her and loves being with her. But he had been thinking what it must be like for her husband who thrilled to his wife having sex with someone else. He added, “Maybe I’m like your husband that way. I think it would be exciting.”

Although she had no problem at all with fucking his roommate, she didn’t feel comfortable agreeing immediately. She felt that if she seemed eager she might be devalued in his eyes. She said, “Let me think about it. My only reason for considering it is that it’s important to you.” As she was getting dressed to leave, he asked whether she thinks it would be exciting. She laughed and said, “All sex is exciting. I’ll let you know in a day or two.” He was still naked as they shared a lingering kiss at the back door. As she walked away to her car, she turned about and said, “I’ll call you tomorrow night.”

At home in bed, I mentioned that if he should actually go to work for her mechanic friend he might learn he had also been fucking her. She said, “If he ends up working there, I would expect them to get around to talking about that. When I agree to take him up on threesomes with his roommate, he will realize my experience hasn’t been limited just to him anyway. I can already predict where that’s going to lead. His roommate and I will likely be fucking when he isn’t available.I’m not yet sure how that will work out in the long run though.” She said, “And there’s more...”

I said, “What now?” She said he wants to meet me. He hesitantly asked, “Would your husband enjoy watching us?” She said, “Do you want him tor?” and reminded him he had previously said he would rather not. He had since reconsidered and went on, “If he wants to. You and I are good together and I don’t want to take a chance he might change his mind.” She told him she would ask me but knew her answer would be affirmative.

I encouraged her to accept both his offers. She grinned and said, “I already knew your answer.” She plans to phone him tonight.

Actually, I’m anxious to meet him. I haven’t been able to wrap my brain around why she is this taken with a college student 12 years younger than her. From her description, I have an idea of what he looks like but have learned in the past that, when I get around to meeting her guys, they’re always different from my predetermined mental images.

I don’t yet know the night of the meet-up. I’m not even sure I can imagine what it will be like. But for some reason I can’t fathom, my not knowing with any certainty is a thrill.

Sometimes I think that if I were a submissive sort, I’d be a total cuckold. I really love this arrangement. I’ll let you know how it goes.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:33 am

Great story. Looking for follow-up.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:04 am

I can see a new CPA working at the bank a few years down the line when the new bank president hires a young CPA out of college!! :)
Des, I think your dick was in control while you wrote this. I'm not sure about screwing the roommate, there's no way he is NOT going to start talking about the hot married woman he and his roommate are screwing and double teaming. I would let that go this time for the same reasons she noted about the bf working at that mechanics shop!! But I know you think it is hot to think about her getting two at the same time. If she does, maybe they will like to have you be there sometime to watch what they do to her!!! I know you wouldn't like that MUCH!!!! :lol:

Do you think if you and her young lover and her get together it will just be you watching them? Or do you think his need to see her fucked would be satisfied by having you fuck her with him? That would help satisfy his desire to see her fucking another guy, just as you do, and would negate the need for him to share her with the roommate. Maybe if she offered that, he would accept it very well!!! He gets his jollies to watch and you do too!!!!! Sounds like a win/win to me!!!

Rascal

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am

Des,

I think for the most part with the 20 yo the cat is out of the bag with the roommate. So adding him to the fold won't really change anything, as far as the repair shop that may be a little riskier, maybe hold off on that for a bit. :mrgreen: (6)

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 am

Des, you really love this arrangement. Mrs. Des absolutely loves this arrangement. Her lucky FBs definitely love this arrangement. And I and nearly everyone here unequivocally love this arrangement. If that’s not the epitome of winning, I don’t know what is.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 am

Sometimes I think that if I were a submissive sort, I’d be a total cuckold. I really love this arrangement. I’ll let you know how it goes.
:o

Um, do you ever look in the mirror? Because...never mind. Yeah, I get it, with my ID everyone's guilty until proven innocent. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, you're certainly submissive to your wife's sexual life. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:27 pm

subtoall wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 am
:o Um, do you ever look in the mirror? Because...never mind. Yeah, I get it, with my ID everyone's guilty until proven innocent. Blah, blah, blah.
Seriously, you're certainly submissive to your wife's sexual life. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)
Guess I can't argue with that, Subtoall. When it comes to her sexual choices, I go along for the ride.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:47 pm

\
Last edited by yielding william on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Can I ask, outside of your work, how much of your leisure time do you and your wife actually spend together in a week? Because you could get the Impression that your wife is away on most occasions in her free time. Not not to forget about your "romantic time" you share with eachother, you hardly ever mention such times between you and your wife?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:01 am

Des, it's been seven days since you've posted on your thread. I can't believe that she's not fucked at least two guys in that time, so...;)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:21 am

SutterKane wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:01 am
Des, it's been seven days since you've posted on your thread. I can't believe that she's not fucked at least two guys in that time, so...;)
You're right, just haven't had the time to update. Will get around to that this week. Probably too much to tell in detail this time, particularly over this weekend.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:09 am

If any OHW contributor is entitled and even encouraged to take a posting respite, it’s you Des. You are the ultimate OHW benefactor and we are eternal grateful for and rigid from all of your brilliant sharing of yours and your incredible shared bride’s amazing and intoxicating erotic journey!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

I thought my job journeys were over for a while but that didn't work out. I’ve been traveling most of the past two weeks for client relations and submitting various clients’ write-ups remotely from a string of hotels. I flew home the first weekend and left for the rest of the trip on Sunday afternoon. During those weeks, conversations with my wife were on my cell phone.

At least for a while, she and her boss agreed to take a partial hiatus from fucking as often as in the past. She explained their reasons, but I’m uncertain I fully understand it. They have no discernible problems between them. I suspect the non-admitted justification is that their sex has become routine, something like happens in marriages after a couple of years. He isn’t having sex with their secretary now either, but the social relationships with them and her boss’ wife haven’t changed.

It isn’t a breakup, just less frequent sex than in the past. He and she will be attending an out-of-town seminar in mid-July. They have talked at work about sex all that week at the hotel where they will be staying. But because they will continue to be working closely, my guess is that it won’t be long until they’re back at it on a more regular basis.

The community college student I had previously written about has been good for her. Until meeting him at our home, I couldn’t imagine why my wife was particularly attracted to someone 12 years younger. Upon my agreement to her suggestion, she invited him to our home for a visit the Friday night before I was to be out of town. For the reason she had told me he initially said he wouldn’t feel comfortable meeting her husband, I thought he would be somewhat less confident. I was wrong about that. He’s more talkative than most his age but doesn’t seem to like talking about himself. He comes across as mature for his age and smart, an attribute in men that attracts my wife. After no more than a few minutes that night, I put much of my curiosity aside. He has an exceptionally engaging personality. But still, considering the age difference, I’m unsure about other potential reasons for her attraction to him.

When I sometimes get to meet guys she describes, their appearance never come across the way I imagine. He’s long-limbed and about my height, an inch or so shorter than my wife. His medium-brown hair is a couple of inches longer than my more conservative cut. She had described him as “slender.” That’s accurate but he’s ripped. I asked if he works out a lot. He said, “Not really,” that he’s just physically active. His interests have included overhauling his aging Honda’s engine and he works on it as time allows. He repainted it to a burnt-brown tone and tricked it out to appear newer. He refers to her as his girlfriend, and she calls him her boyfriend when she talks to me about him.

On the night before my flight out, he had a break from school. He decided to stay in town rather than go home during over those days, so he and my wife have been fucking more nights than not. His roommate Jack, a year older than him, had been pestering him to ask my wife if she would consider a threesome to include him. I didn’t think that was a good idea but she tentatively agreed to it when they were fucking the next evening at their off-campus apartment. She asked him not to tell Jack until Wednesday in the event she might change her mind. She had told me by phone she wanted to be sure he wouldn’t later regret it.

His parents drove up to have dinner with him last Tuesday night. He had told them on the phone he was dating “an older woman.” They had asked him to invite her to dinner with them. At first, she was hesitant but agreed after considering that he doesn’t know where she works or the position she holds at the bank. She has intentionally mentioned her job to him only in a vague way, and he hasn’t seemed curious about her employment as she had assumed he would. Her reluctance is common in that she doesn’t want unanticipated problems at work should a relationship go south in a bad way. That has only occurred once in her experience but in that instance, it wouldn’t have mattered because of the nature of the other man’s profession and his position in the community. They had begun having sex a day before she told me about it. As written here before, I had known him as a jerk long before in college and encouraged her to end their short-term affair.

His parents liked her. His dad complimented her by saying he thinks she’s better looking than others he recalls their son dating. The mom and son laughed at that. His father casually guessed her age at six years younger than her age of 32, but she corrected him. They noticed her wedding ring and asked her if she was recently divorced. Both my wife and their son admitted she is married. His dad grinned and remarked, “We didn’t know that detail, but I like it.” His mother shrugged and said, “You’re grown-ups, so that’s not our business.”

As their night out was coming to an end, his mother said privately to my wife that she too was married to another man when she first met his father and their affair lasted about a year before her remarriage. My wife didn’t confess that I approve of her dating her son, but the woman went on, “I totally understand. Sex in marriage can become mundane. We don’t disapprove. Personally, I like the arrangement. Because we live a hundred miles away, you can do us a favor by encouraging him to keep his mind on his studies.” My wife assured her she would do just that.

His roommate had recently watched and masturbated as she and her new boyfriend had sex in an adjoining bed at the guys’ place. When he mentioned Jack expressed his wish to have a threesome with her, she told him she would consider it if he wanted her to. Against my advice, she decided to go through with it when he went on to say he would enjoy watching. He said, “Maybe I’m like your husband that way.” She laughed and said, “Only if you’re sure that’s what you want.” She had told me his roommate is rather good looking, so it wouldn’t be a mercy fuck just for her boyfriend’s gratification.

That Saturday, I was to return home at the local airport around noon. My wife called me Friday night at my hotel las she was about to leave for an overnight stay at the students’ off-campus apartment. She teased me about what she anticipated would be happening, which caused my dick to swell. I jerked off as she talked about him fucking her twice that week at our home during my absence.

She took both out for dinner at a steak house some twenty minutes from their place. This gave her boyfriend’s roommate a chance to know her better. She remained vague about her employment but neither asked for details. When they walked to her car in the parking lot, her boyfriend said, “I can drive your car and you and Jack can ride in the back and talk.”

The conversation was intimate. Within minutes from their place, the guy leaned to kiss my wife. Curious about her boyfriend’s reaction, she encircled her arms around Jack’s neck, kissed him deeply, and glanced to the rear-view mirror beyond the front seat. He looked back, smiled and nodded approval. She requested he park her car in the alley behind their apartment. She had learned a teller from the bank where she works lives in the apartment complex across the road. She didn’t wish to risk being spotted should the woman be outside or looking out her front window. After her first visit to their place, my wife has parked in that location when visiting.

She plopped onto their small couch in the living room and his roommate sat beside her. Her boyfriend brought soft drinks from the fridge and turned on music from a DVD player set on a bookcase’s shelf. Each guy seemed unsure what to do next, so she leaned to kiss Jack to move things along. Their clothes puddled to the floor.

Her boyfriend sipped his drink and breathed heavily like he was watching a porn film. She leaned above Jack’s lap and lowered her head to suck his cock. Her boyfriend’s eyes widened. He leaned forward, staring intently. He shed his jeans and pullover shirt and stroked his cock as he sat back into his chair.

Jack knelt on the throw rug in front of the couch and parted my wife’s legs. His tongue manipulated her clitoris. She was surprised at the immediate sensations racing through her body. She shivered as his tongue swirled against her hot spot. She rested her legs on his shoulders and moaned until crying out, “I’m cumming!” She yelped as the orgasm rolled through her body. He crawled onto the couch between her legs and she sobbed, “Oh yeah. Fuck me!” The moment his dickhead parted the mouth of her pussy, she momentarily forgot they were being watched.

Her boyfriend turned off the room’s overhead lights as Jack’s cock slid into her tunnel. She estimated his dick at six inches, about the same as mine and her younger boyfriend. She yelped as his shaft sank full depth in her opening. He thrust a bit slowly for a half minute or so but his momentum increased as she writhed and sighed. Soon she was screaming passionately as his flesh slapped against hers. His balls bounced onto her buttocks. Her hips rose and fell in eager response to his rigid tool’s assault.

Squealing in lust, she wrapped her long legs around him. Her heels kicked his butt as they fucked. She turned her head aside to glimpse her boyfriend who was jerking off madly. He breathed, “Oh my god, this is so hot.”

He rose from the chair to stand alongside Jack and my wife. His rigid pole brushed her cheek. She turned aside and closed her lips over his cock. He fucked her mouth as Jack pummeled her pussy. He said, “I love this,” then glanced to Jack and said, “Oh yeah! Fuck her good. She needs our dicks so bad.” She rolled her eyeballs up to look at her boyfriend and mumbled, “I need you both. Fuck me!” Jack hammered her cunt with a vengeance. Her lusty screams were muffled by her boyfriend’s hefty cock stuffing her mouth.

Jack’s body tensed as he groaned fervently, “I’m gonna cum.” He moaned, “Do you want me to pull out?” Tears streaked her cheeks as she shivered and sobbed, “Cum inside me! Let it flow.” She squeezed her vaginal walls around his cock as his lava flooded her cuntal channel. She hollered in a high-pitched, quivering modulation, “Yes! Yes! You’re cumming so good! I feel it gushing. I want it all.” I’ve always doubted my wife can actually feel a man’s sperm spurting into her but she has often told me, “I love it, especially when I’m cumming at the same time.”

They retired to the bedroom where both guys sleep in twin beds a few feet apart. Her boyfriend fucked her in his bed as Jack lay beside them and watched. They later turned onto their backs in the small bed and talked as she stroked their flaccid cocks at each side of her. Soon Jack’s dick had again risen to its full length and he banged her again from behind as her boyfriend masturbated at the sight.

She slept between the two in the small bed, their legs and arms intertwined with hers. At some point in the early morning, Jack nudged my wife awake. She straddled his hips and guided his dick into her cunt. She rode him for some fifteen minutes until both were cumming and her boyfriend slept through the entire episode.

In the morning she was awakened as her boyfriend’s cockhead penetrated her furrow. She threw herself totally into it, her hips gyrating in rhythm with his fucking. She urged Jack to kneel alongside and sucked his dick. He ejaculated into her mouth and soon after, she and her boyfriend wailed in simultaneous orgasms. Jack stroked the final drops from his penis and moaned, “I’m not sure why, but I loved staring at that wedding ring when we were having sex.” A moment passed before he added, “Nothing in my life has been this exciting.” My wife bit her lower lip in contemplation. And looking aside at her boyfriend who nodded his agreement, she responded, “I loved it too. Maybe it takes three to make it reallygood.” Jack knelt between her legs. His tongue brought her to another shrieking climax as she sucked her boyfriend’s cock. His sperm spurted into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed, saying with a smile, “Protein’s good for me.”

They went out to a nearby diner for a late breakfast. Their conversation centered on the previous night. My wife insisted on picking up the bill. Jack asked both if they were interested in repeating the interlude at some time in the future. Her boyfriend turned to her with a questioning look. She said, “If both of you want that, I’m game.” They laughed and her boyfriend said, “How about every week?” She smiled, “After last night, I’m down with that. Call me.”

Back at the apartment, both sat on each side of my wife, kissing her as she simultaneously jerked them off. She glanced at her Mickey Mouse watch and said, “I need to pick up my husband at the airport soon. If you want to get together at my home occasionally instead of your apartment, consider this my invitation.” Each kissed her good-bye. Jack hadn’t bothered to stick his dick back into his fly. She looked down, grinned and gave it a shake as she turned to leave at the back door and walked to her car. As she put her foot on the accelerator, she turned her head aside and waved at the two guys who were staring at her through their kitchen’s window.

She arrived at the airport a half hour before my plane landed, left her car in the temporary underground parking garage and met me in the terminal. We had lunch at an airport restaurant where she narrated her previous night’s experience.

As we walked to the car, I slung my bag over my shoulder but carried my briefcase in front of me to hide my hard-on. She carried my smaller duffel bag. I asked, “When will you be seeing them again?” She said she would await their phone call but suspects it will be within a week. She added, “I won’t be overnight though. You and I need to spend some time together.”

Last week will be my last time out of town for at least a few weeks, but I don’t anticipate week-long jaunts for a while. She suggested a trip out of town next weekend, which sounds good, but we haven’t yet decided just where we will go.

It will still take me a while to fully understand the attraction. I know most younger men are virile and eager, but I get the impression there’s something else that even my wife doesn’t yet realize.

She says she and her newest boyfriend will mostly be dating as a couple but anticipates the threesomes are likely to come about every couple of weeks. She added, “Both guys are thrilled with the prospects and agreed they won’t mind if you want to watch whenever they have sex at our home.” I apologized for my previous advice not to invite his friend into bed and said, “Seems it’s worked out after all. I like it.” She laughed and said, “I knew you would say that. It fills both our needs. I couldn’t be more pleased with our life as it is now. Sometimes I wonder why I didn’t agree to start on this path earlier in our marriage.”

At home in bed, I turned on our bedside recorder, and we had a half hour of hot sex. I fucked her from behind as she filled in more details about the two guys banging her. Early Sunday morning before church, she weaved a tale of what she anticipates the next time they get together and we fucked again. This time, she crawled atop me and stared down wild-eyed and open-mouthed. She bawled as she told me she’s going to “fuck both so long they won’t be able to walk when it’s over.” I know that’s an exaggeration, but her lusty eagerness was unmistakable.

Perspiration poured down my brow as I responded, “Oh yeah, you’ll love their stiff cocks in your hot cunt. Yes, please, fuck them good for me.” She murmured, “Yes! Yes! You perverted fucker, I’m gonna cum!” In her shuddering orgasm, she raised her face to the ceiling and howled like a startled panther.

I’m looking forward to seeing them take my eager wife as I watch from our bedroom’s corner chair. She needs it bad. She always does. And although the reasons within my psyche remain a mystery to me, other men fucking my wife fulfills my hidden needs as well.

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Des,

That's quite an update!!!! Sure sounds like you wife is getting all the dick she can use! I can't imagine her fucking any more than she has with the students!! Was that the first 3some she's done? Certainly the first 3some for an overnight! Glad to hear you relate some of your private time with her and some of her thoughts. So, a time away, eh? Maybe a long weekend in Vegas? Take a flight to an intimate weekend in New Hampshire? I hope you do take some time together, away.

Rascal

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:46 pm

OK. Everyone else should just pack up and go home. Des has won the marriage of the year award. Fucking hot Des! I'm glad you relax and follow your wife's lead. It always seems to pay off for you.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:26 am

Des,
Other than getting to watch and hear her stories, is there any other fun you derive from the adventures?

(6)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:04 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:01 pm
Des,

That's quite an update!!!! Sure sounds like you wife is getting all the dick she can use! I can't imagine her fucking any more than she has with the students!! Was that the first 3some she's done? Certainly the first 3some for an overnight! Glad to hear you relate some of your private time with her and some of her thoughts. So, a time away, eh? Maybe a long weekend in Vegas? Take a flight to an intimate weekend in New Hampshire? I hope you do take some time together, away.

Rascal
Not her first, but it isn't common. She was with two auto sales execs who were visiting dealers at two different times in our area. She had previously had sex with one of those on his first visit to a town an hour away. When he returned with a partner, he phoned her from their hotel and asked if she would consider both fucking her. She hung up the phone, told me what she would be doing that night and I helped her prep. Both returned a few months ago and she again joined them at their hotel here in town. She has occasional FMF's with the boat-owning couple and a foursome with them and his wife's boyfriend at their home. And then, there was that high school club if only girls count. A few FFF threesomes happened over the course of that year, aside from those monthly multiple-girl club meetings.

This time, though, it seems it will be a regular happening at least for a while. When her boyfriend's roommate finishes up his second year in December, he will be transferring to an out-of-state university, so there's a . Her boyfriend plans to continue his study at a local four-year college, so their three-way relationship has an expiration date attached as all of these hookups over time. Nothing lasts forever and her hotwife relationships ultimately come to an end within a couple of years or far less.

We're still considering different locations for this weekend. I took Monday off work and taking Friday off as well, but she will be working that day. Wherever we go, we'll return Sunday night.

Thanks for writing, Rascal.
~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:06 am

6inches wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:26 am
Des,
Other than getting to watch and hear her stories, is there any other fun you derive from the adventures?
(6)
Hmm. Well, I guess not or at least can't think of anything else. But I really love other guys fucking her and so does she. The closest alternative advantage is that the two of us socialize with her boss, his wife and another married couple she occasionally has threesomes with. There have been a few others over the past five and half years that became friends during those times the guys were then fucking her - but I'm sure that's not what you meant, so I'd have to say probably not. The one time she gave me a free pass didn't work out - She learned she couldn't handle my having the same freedom, but that's okay with me.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 am

Sorry for not writing before, particularly as I have gained so much enjoyment from your HW relationship, as it seems to be so loving from both of you, if you felt threatened ,which you remarkably don't, a young lover for your wife seem would be safe from romantic entanglement and what she can teach him must seem that all his ideas of how to treat a woman would be set on the right path.
Whilst the satisfaction you obtain from your wife's adventures provide you with constant pleasure it's a pity that her relaxing of your no fucking agreement has been stopped. will it apply to the hotel manager's visit? I wondered if it is still going ahead.
It looks as if the boy friend's parents are rather pleased that someone with their head screwed on is an influence for good towards their son, he generously seems eager to share you! this whole wife/boyfriend episode is a smile provoking gem. :)
Have you ever asked her to contribute to this thread, and does she read it?

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:11 am

Des,
Its kinda funny the way times have changed, use to be it was the guy sleeping around and the wife would either deal with it, join, or say adios. I'm sure there are still those situation going on but now its hotwifing. Seems that hotwifing and cuckold are center stage now. I'm just waiting for Netflix or one of those outlets to come out with something. Do you get sloppy seconds? I lot of guy are really into that.
(6)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 am

subtoall wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:46 pm
OK. Everyone else should just pack up and go home. Des has won the marriage of the year award. Fucking hot Des! I'm glad you relax and follow your wife's lead. It always seems to pay off for you.
Nice compliment. I recalled your message when we were having sex last night and it caused me to remember how lucky we are. Got out of bed this morning and read it again. Thank you.
~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:38 am

solstice wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 am
Sorry for not writing before, particularly as I have gained so much enjoyment from your HW relationship, as it seems to be so loving from both of you, if you felt threatened ,which you remarkably don't, a young lover for your wife seem would be safe from romantic entanglement and what she can teach him must seem that all his ideas of how to treat a woman would be set on the right path.
Whilst the satisfaction you obtain from your wife's adventures provide you with constant pleasure it's a pity that her relaxing of your no fucking agreement has been stopped. will it apply to the hotel manager's visit? I wondered if it is still going ahead.
It looks as if the boy friend's parents are rather pleased that someone with their head screwed on is an influence for good towards their son, he generously seems eager to share you! this whole wife/boyfriend episode is a smile provoking gem. :)
Have you ever asked her to contribute to this thread, and does she read it?
Thanks for writing. Her attitude toward my having sex with other women hasn't changed, but that's okay with me. She lives that life for the two of us, so I don't "need" to do that. She phoned me at the office to say she will be at their apartment with both of them tonight and should be home around ten. I'll be at the office a couple of hours late tonight anyway to address the other partners on the outcome of my past two weeks' trip. One of the clients asked if I'd do a voice-over in one of their upcoming TV ads and had me record a preliminary script one of their staff had prepared.

And yes, she does occasionally read my thread and a few others if the title sparks her interest. She has said she particularly enjoys reading readers' replies to many of those.

When I first began writing here, she filled in details I had missed on a few postings and I added that editing when what she mentioned seemed interesting. She pointed out a few times that I had misunderstood some detail or the other, so I corrected those points but didn't think any really added anything to her stories. A few times back then, she sat alongside me as I wrote. But even now, she finds it curious that I care to share our lives at this board. She hasn't shown any interest in telling anyone and sometimes laughs when she sees something I've written that she has told me. She said recently, "I had since forgotten that." But she has also said she's glad the actual sex lasts longer than it seems when I write about it. I thought that was funny and told her I'm also happy about that.

Nowadays, she rarely leaves anything out of her narratives so whatever I write is as accurate as I know. Sometimes, I record it on our bedside recorder. Only on a few occasions has she brought up something in conversations I wished I'd known at the time I'd written it. (And perhaps two or three times, I actually did go back and include whatever she told me.)

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:06 am

Des,

Nice update, very informative about your life at home. Solstice asked a question that I had forgotten about. Is the young lady from the motel you stayed at last winter (?) still invited to your place to visit?? Good memory there, Solstice!! I can't remember if you guys were going to take her on vacation with you somewhere or not. If I remember correctly, she was a nursing student. I sure hope she is still in your plans!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:06 am
Des,

Nice update, very informative about your life at home. Solstice asked a question that I had forgotten about. Is the young lady from the motel you stayed at last winter (?) still invited to your place to visit?? Good memory there, Solstice!! I can't remember if you guys were going to take her on vacation with you somewhere or not. If I remember correctly, she was a nursing student. I sure hope she is still in your plans!!

Rascal
Hi, Rascal. I hadn't mentioned that here in that it's all just been emails, social media messages and phone calls so far but she is still in touch. She phoned while I was away and spoke to my wife. She will be here in two weeks. She plans to stay four days, then leave for Florida for a few days. The three of us will be at a weekend resort but not really a vacation. When she returns home, she will begin work as a nurse at a hospital in her town. I'll let you know. My wife says she and our visitor have planned something she is keeping a secret until her arrival. Have no idea what that's about and my wife isn't talking.