My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:01 pm

As always Des, well worth the read! I always look forward to your next installment.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:19 am

Bullslovehead wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:44 pm
I'm curious what it was that he wanted to tell her.
Hi Bullshead.

I was going to skip over that detail since I doubted most cared but since you asked, it’s included in today's follow-up.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:21 am

My wife and her boss took a day off work Thursday to get together at his and his wife’s mountain cottage that serves as their get-away home. His wife had other plans that day with friends from her bridge club and their kids were with their nanny. As written elsewhere in this thread, her boss’ wife knows and approves of their sexual relationship as I do. That allows his wife and me to be friends in a sense most cannot. She and I don’t have extramarital sex as our spouses do, but we each enjoy their ongoing intimacy in our own ways.

Sex at his mountain retreat isn’t common for them. In the past, their sexual encounters have been elsewhere after work hours or in a hotel when traveling for a seminar. More recently, they had sex in a hotel after hours when traveling for an out of town meeting with another bank’s officers. Because of the change in setting, my wife had the impression that that it wasn’t just for sex. She suspected he wished to inform her of something out of the ordinary.

I was still naked that dark, early morning as she put on a short white dress and white dress shoes with red heels. For the reason the weather’s still cool here, she pulled her white top coat from the closet. I said, “All-white reminds me a wedding dress.” She laughed and said, “That’s hilarious. I once imagined a fantasy in which he was our best man when you and I were to be married. While you and I were having sex at the time of my fantasy, I imagined he was fucking me in another room before the wedding.” I found myself wishing she had told me that at the time we were fucking.

She glanced to her Mickey Mouse watch and said, “Gotta go. See you tonight.”

She draped her purse strap over a shoulder and stood at the door to leave. When I kissed her a ”bye,” she couldn’t resist a last minute tease. She bit her lower lip and looked down at my boner. She whispered in a drawn-out, sensual tone, “It’s gonna be hot with his big cock inside me. My pussy’s steaming. Hope your thinking about it doesn’t distract you at the office. You might want to jerk off before going to work this morning.”

I promised eagerly in a quivering intonation, “I’ll take your recommendation.” I knew she couldn’t yet be as wound up as claimed but her sexy pitch left my knees weak.

The sun hadn’t yet come up. As she flipped on the headlights and backed out our driveway, I curled my hand around my dick and masturbated while watching from our front window. I was cumming into a tissue as her car turned at our street’s end and disappeared from view. I’m unsure of the full appeal she and her boss have for the other, but it isn’t just sex. It’s like a mind meld. From a time before they first had sex, they have been as compatible as the best of friends. Perhaps for that reason, they’re a good fit. Their sex is hot and their bodies work well together. The only thing odd about their relationship is her insistence on calling him “Mister” or sometimes in group meetings at the bank as “Mr. President,” and he refers to her solely as “Mrs.” I’ve asked why, but she says both like it that way.

She arrived as the sun rose above the lake behind the cottage, about a half hour after him, and parked alongside his SUV. He wore a gray running suit when he came out to meet her. They walked behind the home to talk alongside the lake, an idyllic scene that reminded her of an old film we’d once seen on TV. They kissed and walked inside through the cottage’s back door.

She arrived home eleven that night. I was sleeping, and she lay alongside me without awakening me. She’s asleep within ten seconds of her head hitting the pillow, a technique she once learned from a retired Army firearms instructor when she was she was then training at a public pistol range.

I was awakened by her huffs and puffs as she was doing her morning push-ups and sit-ups. We showered and I leaned naked against the opposite bath counter with my arms folded as she put on her makeup and lipstick. I asked how the previous night went and she said, “Lot to tell. I’ll fill you in when you and I get home tonight. It’s all good though.”

When I arrived home at six p.m., she was sitting on the living room couch reading a stack of papers. She wore only her short green robe. I said, “Was it good as always?” She spread her legs, smoothed a hand over her shaven pussy, and said, “Oh yeah, baby. Fucked me like a champion, Screamed like a virgin impaled on a horse’s dick. Four hours of hot sex if you count all the times. I’m guessing altogether, I was sucking his cock up to an hour. But it’s wasn’t all just sex.” She curled a finger, inviting me to join her in our main bath. I removed my clothes, left them on our couch and leaned my butt against my bath counter behind her as she washed makeup from her face.

I followed her to our bedroom. She nodded for me to join her alongside her in bed and reached for my stiff dick. She said, “You’ll like this. It’s . . . well, different.” I assumed she meant the sex, but that wasn’t it and she took a while to get to that part.

As I lay back and listened, I was hot and hard and gripped my cock like I was hammering nails. Suspecting I’d want to hear this again, I turned on our bedside recorder. She threw every word and detail into her account she could muster. Thinking about her boss and his hot dick as she was driving to his place, her pussy pulsed in anticipation. As he closed the back door behind them, he embraced her and kissed her deeply. Her arms encircled his neck and she pressed her groin to his. His cock swelled and her mound rotated against his bulge. She trembled as their clothing puddled to kitchen floor. She scurried behind him to the bedroom, her stomach churning in anticipation. No words had been spoken from the moment they’d entered the cottage.

She was already whimpering in anticipation as he urged her to sit on the bed, her feet planted onto the floor. This time, there was no preliminary oral sex, just the pure animal urge to mate. Her body shuddered as she focused on the blood engorged pole dangling before her.

My wife insists size isn’t as important as I seem to think. But at eight and a half inches, his cock is the largest she has encountered throughout our more than five years at this. He parted her long legs and groaned, “You’re so fucking appealing.”

Eager for his stiff cock, she lay back and rolled her hips invitingly. Her feet slid along the waxed slickness of the hardwood floor as he parted her trembling knees. He stood between her thighs and took in the vision of her naked body. Her excitation building, she fervently manipulated her clitoris with a finger. He guided his purplish dickhead into her cuntal folds. She whimpered and elevated her hips as he thrust slowly until she was sobbing uncontrollably, “Do it hard. Fuck my pussy like an ape.” She cried out, “I’m burning up,” and begged him to move onto the bed. He shifted her body until her head laid on a pillow. His stick entered her again and his tempo increased, fucking her furiously. It doesn’t happen often, but his long stalk’s head jutted against her cervix. Shutting her eyes tightly, she cloaked her long legs around his waist. She cried out, “It’s so awesome. You’re the fucking best!”

A tingling wave began in her thighs at the recognition of an oncoming orgasm. Amid his fierce rhythm, her eyes widened and her lips opened in a ‘oh.’ She squealed, “Keep going, baby! I’m with you. We’re so good together!” He rammed mightily into her. His muscles rippled beneath her hands at his back. In their mad abandon, her vision blurred and she shut her eyes tightly as his dick pummeled her pussy.

Her response to his jack hammering stick was to her like a frenzied roller coaster ride and her hips gyrated like a fan in a robust wind. He murmured, “I’m cumming soon.” She screamed, “Oh yeah, honey, me too! I’m about to burst like a balloon.” I liked her saying, "honey." I'm always pleased to know she at least doesn't call him "mister" or "sir" when fucking.

A vibrating wave commenced in the walls of her pussy. She felt the flash of an image that her clitoris expanded to impossible dimensions. She momentarily envisioned a runaway train screaming toward her and felt helpless to get out of the way. She howled, “Ohmygod! It’s here! Cum with me.” In that moment, she envisioned his long, powerful arms and broad chest like those of a wild ape ravishing a helpless girl in a forest.

She screamed in climax. Her thoughts swirled and her body melted to nothingness. Hot thrills spread from her groin throughout her body. He groaned in an animal-like pitch, “This is so fucking good.” His head rocked back, his body stiffened, and his full cargo of hot sperm rocketed through her cunt. She bawled, “Oh fuckkk! It’s so good inside me! Your cum’s scalding my cunt!” Her wits whirled like a windmill and a full minute passed before coming down. As his cock deflated, she tightened her vaginal walls around his manhood. She thought of her cuntal squeeze as hugging his dick, like a way of thanking it for all the thrills still that had streamed through her soul as they fucked.

She weakly raised a hand and their palms slapped together in a high five. She breathed, “It’s always awesome with you.” He exhaled and said, “I feel the same.”

At noon, he drove her to lunch at a mom and pop diner halfway down the mountain. She and I had passed by it before when we were once invited by him and his wife after they purchased the cottage. The restaurant’s fashioned like a classic log cabin with a tin smokestack puffing fumes from an old fashioned stove.

They decided on barbecue ribs and fixings at an unpainted wood table. She asked whether he was concerned the owners might gossip about him having another woman here. He said this was his first time there and was sure they’d never remember him whenever he returned with or without his wife. But an incident then occurred that might allow at least one employee to remember them. A long-haired male student working part-time waited their table. He’s young and not as polished in what most might think as a waiter’s manners. As he took their order, he glanced to my wife and said to him, “Wow. Where did you find a woman like that?” Her boss laughed and said, “At the mall.” The guy chuckled and said, “I need to shop at better stores.” Her boss left him a far larger than normal tip.

As they walked out, he asked if she wanted to return to the cottage. She smiled and said, “Oh yeah! We have half the day left.”

The moment they walked into the house, he unzipped her skirt and pulled it away. He didn’t remove her blouse. He removed his pants and stood behind her wearing only his shirt. He said, “Bend over.” She grinned at the command, leaned her elbows on the kitchen counter and looked back as he guided his cock into her pussy from behind. She whined, “Oh fuck, that’s good.” He pumped slowly and said, “A memo with your name on it is going around the bank to all officers and supervisors.” Her eyes popped open, and she said, “What are you talking about?”

He thrust his python deep into her and said, “I wanted to see what your reaction would be with my dick inside you. The board voted you another promotion and raise.” The sensation of his dick so distracted her she had difficulty grasping his news. Her day-to-day work wouldn’t change all that much. She will still be working closely with him but he will train her about everything he does at the bank and said within a year she could easily handle his job as the institution’s president. “The bottom line is that you’ll handle my job whenever I’m away, but I’ll be on call as always if needed. You know what that means, don’t you?” She said, “Just fuck me and tell me later.”

Her boss has told us in the past he plans to retire at fifty-five and she would be unique at that time if she stays with the bank. The only other three employees at the level to which she will be with the promotion are professionals in their fields and wouldn’t fit in that position. The extraneous responsibilities won’t be time consuming. The board had told her boss to take her out to lunch that day and give her the day off so she could wrap her head around the concept. Then he told her about the salary increase.

So my wife was right that he had something to tell her. She laughed and said to her back as he fucked her, “Since when are promotions handed out without first informing the candidate?”

His sperm spurted into her. He said, “This is a first. I told them you would jump at it.” She said, “You’re right. I’m jumping. I want to go to bed and suck your dick the rest of the day.”

When telling me this, she said he refused to take credit for her promotion, saying it was all the board’s idea. She added, “But nothing’s done like that without his input. He’s just like that, always giving the credit to others. You asked before what I like about him, well there’s another thing. He lets his job performance speak for itself, never seeking the limelight and never asking for gratitude from anyone.”

She added, “Because he won’t admit he was involved in the decision, he wouldn’t want me giving him a material gift. So as my ‘thank you,’ I sucked his dick a very long time.”

I understand my wife’s gratitude to him for that but the way I see it, he’s doing enough for both of us every time he’s fucking her. I need another’s solid cock in her as much as she does, and neither she nor I want that to end.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:44 am

Nice update Des!!! The way you retell her stories of how she was fucked is always a turn on!! Damn, I wish I could have retired at 55, but I decided to wait around till 59!!! It was a good choice, but I never got the chance to fuck the sexy secretary in the office next door. :) I think your wife is hot as hell and although I don't think you have ever published a pic of her I'm sure she's a knockout!!!!! From your descriptions, I can only imagine how good it would be to fuck her through the night and get a nice blow job in the morning!!!! :)

curcpl32
Trainable

Unread post by curcpl32 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Great update! Went great for her in more ways than one.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:26 am

curcpl32 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Great update! Went great for her in more ways than one.
It did. It will be another 11 years until his retirement, so if she doesn’t mess up or change jobs she may actually have his position at the bank some day.

Yesterday was the first of her extraneous responsibilities following a fifteen-minute training session on that duty with her boss who was glad to hand it over to her. He had never liked regularly evaluating the managerial and supervisory staff anyway.

She and her boss went to lunch in the building’s top floor club room where he signed her up as a new member. She told him their time together Thursday was the most exciting ever and was thrilled he agreed that day was surprisingly the same for him. He said, “How about we leave a couple of hours early and meet at your home for a while?” She grinned and said, “Tell me when.” She phoned me at work in the event he might still be there when I get home. I was distracted while reading an in-office memo at the time we talked and forgot to mention my workload was caught up and I intended to go home early. A last-minute partners meeting resulted in my leaving the office a bit later than intended.

His car was still parked behind our stone fence in the driveway when I arrived home, and at 5:00 that was still earlier than my usual. To avoid a noise alerting them I was home, I didn’t open the automatic garage door. I let myself in quietly. Our home was built by the former owner in the 1960s as an ultra-secure structure; and when no lights are on, our interior is as dark in the day as in the night. The rooms were dimly lit by no more than plug-in night lights.

Her squeals reverberated throughout the house. I made my way down the hallway. Our bedroom door was ajar and my wife straddled his hips riding his dick like a cowgirl breaking in a wild pony. He grunted and thrust upward into her with each lift of her hips. I leaned rightward to avoid their seeing me and peered in as I unzipped my slacks. They didn’t talk, just fucked madly and I jerked off until I was about to spurt and scurried to the bathroom for tissue. She screamed in orgasm and it was clear from his sighs and her wails he was pummeling her pussy. He said, “I’m cumming.” She screamed, “Oh fuck yes, cum good in me!” I didn’t go back down the hall. I was sitting on the couch reading the evening paper when they walked out naked and surprised I was home.

He said he was about to leave and they had come out of the bedroom for soft drinks from our fridge. She walked over to kiss me a “hello” and I stood to shake his hand. I got their canned drinks and walked with them back to the bedroom where he dressed.

He glanced over to my wife, who sat naked on our bed with her legs crossed in a lotus position, and said to me, “You’re a lucky son of a bitch to have married her.” I laughed. That wasn’t the first time he told me that. I said, “That's what I think too.”

My wife faked a stern look and said, “Guys never see the whole picture. The way I see it, all three of us are lucky. And since your wife is as approving as my husband, that makes four of us who are very, very ‘lucky’.” He raised his brow as if considering her remark, then grinned and said, “I’ll quote you on that. My wife will love it.” He glanced to me with the facial expression of a guy giving a soldier hug, but he’s not a hugger. I understood the implication - We’re a happy, fucking team. I nodded affirmatively in acknowledgement, and my wife shot a look of satisfaction and said, “Glad I can educate you two about the right ways to think.” We laughed at that.

After his departure, my wife said their time Thursday at the cottage and again on Monday, their sex was the hottest either had experienced. I asked if that had to do with her promotion. She believes that over time their emotional bonding had so developed that it’s reached a level they hadn’t before experienced. I said, “Are you saying you love him?” She laughed at that and said, “Not in the sense you’re implying. It's just fun, but it’s become a lot more fun.” She used that word, “fun” to him the day they first began their affair. It then seemed certain they would soon be having sex and he told her that if it came about, he could never leave his wife. She had immediately agreed, saying it would be “just for fun.” Back then, two years ago, neither confessed their spouses had been encouraging them to have sex with others.

She said, “Let’s go to bed and I’ll try to explain it better.” Although I understood what she had meant, I wanted to lick her freshly used pussy and fuck her anyway. I followed her to bed and was told of her sizzling thrills while he was fucking her brains out. She threw her mind and body into it and left me as drained as our empty hot tub.

Late Friday night, she canceled her Saturday morning appointment with the masseur. He was to massage and fuck her at his apartment. They rescheduled for two weekends away. She said to me in a matter-of-fact manner, “I really liked the first time he and I fucked. But tomorrow would’ve been too much in too short a time. I can get into doing it with him better after a break.”

I also like it better when she’s really enjoying it and agreed that was a good plan. I was thinking she’s not just a hot wife but an even hotter wife.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:18 am

It is nice to get a deeper understanding of the dynamics of the relationship with the four of you, boss and his wife included. Des you are one of the luckiest bastards on the planet!!!!!! :)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:46 pm

She’s asleep within ten seconds of her head hitting the pillow, a technique she once learned from a retired Army firearms instructor
I think we'd all like to know what that is!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:40 pm

54321 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:46 pm
She’s asleep within ten seconds of her head hitting the pillow, a technique she once learned from a retired Army firearms instructor
I think we'd all like to know what that is!

No problem. Didn't think others might be interested, but here's the technique. Take in a deep breath, all your lungs can hold. Hold it a few seconds, then slowly exhale, forcing out all air possible, letting your thoughts go out in a cloud. She's asleep in ten seconds flat. Takes about ten of those breaths for me, and I don't know the difference between her shorter effect as opposed to my own. She was told it was once a technique of the ancient Ninja who were taught the same method to stay calm in the most stressful situations, but I can't affirm that part.

We have since been told it's recommended to this day by psychoanalysts, who often tell those who find themselves feeling stressed, "Take three deep breaths and relax."

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Cool, will give it a go. I use a similar method to dispel hiccups - never fails.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 am

My 32 year old wife and I once had a discussion on what we should call ourselves: me a cuckold, a stag; her a hot wife, a vixen and the like. I’m sure I must have been the one who initiated that silly conversation.

We laughed at all the terms from time to time and even used those and more for a while. We don’t think about it that way now. Her extramarital sex became as much a part of our daily lives as grocery shopping, and our use of definitive terms ultimately disappeared from our vocabularies. It’s simple: She likes fucking other guys and I like that she does it.

What we haven’t determined with any certainty is why I not only like her sexual relationships with others but actually came to recognize a deep need for that. I’ve never coerced her into having sex with anyone. She made it plain at the outset five years ago that she didn’t want to be controlled and if she were, she wouldn’t enjoy doing it. She decides on the men and whether to go through with fucking them. I like that too.

I know my need is partly voyeurism. But even more, I relish her narratives about her feelings and her descriptive details of when she has been with another man. I most often don’t watch anymore other than occasional times I’m sitting at my laptop and watching others fucking her on our our indoor surveillance cams. She tells me she is more into it without an audience around. Even our bedroom surveillance cams have become ordinary and cannot compare with her telling me what it was like for her. When she leaves for a date, whether for a few hours or overnight, my mind swirls with anticipation and I’m weak with anxiety and the imagined expectation of what is to come. We have read online opinions at psychological websites along with self analyses from men with first-hand experience. And yet, none of those has ever entirely fit with the deepest causes within me that hidden need that drives me at this.

Another facet always in my thoughts is that I want to share her because she’s smoking hot. I want to know some other lucky men are fucking the woman of their dreams. I have often felt that I’m inside their minds at the moment their dicks are plumbing the depths of her body and soul. Their ejaculation into my wife’s cuntal walls is as good for me as it is for them. But I know that fascination also doesn’t conclusively explain my needs for this lifestyle.

I’ll probably never know. My wife and I have come to the conclusion that any cuck’s introspective search for the real reasons will never discover the ultimate answer. Not long ago, she was standing in the bath, getting ready to go on a date with a guy who still occasionally fucks her. She said, “Why do you care? Just go along for the ride.” She knelt, unzipped my chinos and pulled out my dick. She said as she sucked my cock, “This is what I’ll be doing to him before we fuck tonight. Keep that image in mind while you’re jerking your dick. He’ll be feeling what you’re now feeling and I’ll love doing it for him just as much.”

That works for me. Her advice was most responsible for my abandoning that useless search for knowing. I’m just going along for the ride.
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:18 am

Des 31,

Have you stated whether or not you reclaim her by eating her mans seed from the pussy? Thanks "6"

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:03 pm

6inches wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:18 am
Des 31,

Have you stated whether or not you reclaim her by eating her mans seed from the pussy? Thanks "6"
Send me a PM on that question. No matter what I say at this thread in response to your inquiry will irritate someone on one side or another. I've tried to avoid writing anything that rubs some the wrong way after once getting so many complaints about generally everything I originally posted when new on this site. Those have been deleted by the forum since I transferred much of my wife's experiences to this thread. I don't mind sensible criticism but almost quit posting anything after some of the disagreeable, needless remarks received when we first arrived here. I was getting the impression for awhile that the site was loaded with troublemakers; but came to decide they were the same people who I suspect have since moved on to make trouble elsewhere. Thanks for writing.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:39 pm

I'll add my 2 cents regardless of what the "critics" might say.

When I was dating my wife, it was not uncommon to have sex with her after another man had been with her earlier in the day. I'm a man who loves getting a woman super hot and making her cum any way I can. Oral sex on her was a favorite. I was never hung up on the idea that another man's sperm might have been inside my lover. It was my lover's pussy, my lover's orgasm, and, frankly, eating her out was my way of showing her I was more a man than the guy who came in her earlier. It must have been worth something. She chose me and not them.

So, I hope you eat away to your mutual hearts consent. Full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes...and the critics!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:58 pm

A very tactful response Des!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:03 pm
6inches wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:18 am
Des 31,

Send me a PM on that question. No matter what I say at this thread in response to your inquiry will irritate someone on one side or another. I've tried to avoid writing anything that rubs some the wrong way after once getting so many complaints about generally everything I originally posted when new on this site. Those have been deleted by the forum since I transferred much of my wife's experiences to this thread. I don't mind sensible criticism but almost quit posting anything after some of the disagreeable, needless remarks received when we first arrived here. I was getting the impression for awhile that the site was loaded with troublemakers; but came to decide they were the same people who I suspect have since moved on to make trouble elsewhere. Thanks for writing.
I've had my own run in's with those members myself. I noticed that it was the same members posting the same negative things on thread after thread. At first I was irritated at their actions, then I was sad for them that this was how they experienced life. Now I just ignore them.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:21 am

Sutter, So true!!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 am

Some time back, the manager of a shoe store my wife frequents was fucking her at his place for about a month. She stopped into the store earlier this week after work to shop. He waited on her in the storage room and while holding her legs and slipping on various pairs he asked if she would be interested in getting together again at least once. She said, "Sure. Work doesn't allow me as much time as it once did so it could be just once." She told him I had "recently" said I thought about her having sex with another guy would be exciting for me. She didn't elaborate by telling him our ongoing lifestyle so he's left with the idea he's the first and only. They embraced and kissed in the storage area until hearing the door opened by a female employee who was coming in to get another size for a customer. He liked the idea her husband approved and they agreed on getting together Saturday evening at our home. In the past, their encounters had only been once at the store when he locked up and the few other times at his apartment.

Their reason for choosing Saturday is that the store's closed Sundays, and he's coming over tonight at six and staying overnight. I told her I would sleep in the guest room but would be interested in meeting him. I'd never before seen the guy although I have an idea from her descriptions what he's like. I'm curious how he'll react meeting me. Some guys have been a bit nervous when that's happened before, but my wife doubts I'll find him to be that way.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 am
Some time back, the manager of a shoe store my wife frequents was fucking her at his place for about a month. He liked the idea her husband approved and they agreed on getting together Saturday evening at our home.

Their reason for choosing Saturday is that the store's closed Sundays, and he's coming over tonight at six and staying overnight.
Obviously, it never gets boring with your wife. That’s great for you, I assume;) But haven't you and your wife agreed that the weekends coming this year should be reserved mainly just the two of you, without any involvment of one of your wife's lovers?

But there is actually another thing I always wanted to ask you. Maybe it's a little off topic and I hope it's not too personal to ask, but I have to admit I'm quite curious. So, could you tell us a little more detailed how you and your wife actually have met and fallen in love with eachother?
You describe that your wife is quite beautiful, I assume she had few suitors so what were the reasons for her to choose you as her lover and husband/life-partner, or ask differently how did you win your wife's heart? I assume she told you;) What is making you special in her eyes? And in this context I'm not talking about that you give her the freedom to have sex with other people (I know this came later).

Again, excuse my curiousity.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:08 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:20 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 am
Some time back, the manager of a shoe store my wife frequents was fucking her at his place for about a month. He liked the idea her husband approved and they agreed on getting together Saturday evening at our home.

Their reason for choosing Saturday is that the store's closed Sundays, and he's coming over tonight at six and staying overnight.
Obviously, it never gets boring with your wife. That’s great for you, I assume;) But haven't you and your wife agreed that the weekends coming this year should be reserved mainly just the two of you, without any involvment of one of your wife's lovers?

But there is actually another thing I always wanted to ask you. Maybe it's a little off topic and I hope it's not too personal to ask, but I have to admit I'm quite curious. So, could you tell us a little more detailed how you and your wife actually have met and fallen in love with eachother?
You describe that your wife is quite beautiful, I assume she had few suitors so what were the reasons for her to choose you as her lover and husband/life-partner, or ask differently how did you win your wife's heart? I assume she told you;) What is making you special in her eyes? And in this context I'm not talking about that you give her the freedom to have sex with other people (I know this came later).

Again, excuse my curiousity.
The only thing we had planned on Saturday was at her request. She wanted to go to a local entertainment park and ride bumper cars, so we did that. She's learning racquetball, taught by her other boyfriend (not her boss) and his wife at their athletic club. She's also on her third golf lesson at a local course some afternoons after work and possibly future Saturday mornings. She had intended to play racquetball Saturday but that didn't work out. The couple teaching her had a conflict for Saturday afternoon, so she had nothing else planned until last night when the other guy came over and left about two hours ago. I agreed I wouldn't complain about an occasional Saturday night with one of her guys, so she's exercising that freedom at times. They had a good time and I admittedly enjoyed listening outside the bedroom door and peering in for a moment without them aware of my spying on them. I was sorely tempted to watch them on my laptop via our bedroom surveillance cams, but she asks I not do that if her guest isn't aware they're being watched. She had no intention of telling him about our cams because she decided she didn't want him knowing our open marriage lifestyle. She doesn't confide that to some of the guys she hooks up with.

I met her when I was working for a newspaper. I was assigned to do a general-interest piece on the local bank where we formerly lived. She had just begun as a teller and management trainee and had spotted me wandering around with a photographer but I didn't at the time notice her. A week or so after that, I was at a department store and she walked over and said she remembered me at her place of employment. I bought whatever it was I shopping for and asked her to join me for coffee at a fast food place in the mall a few steps from the store.

I asked her for a date and she accepted. She had an elevated impression of what my job as a reporter was like. It isn't what some think but didn't bother to tell her it isn't as exciting as some seem to believe. I can't say what she saw in me. I consider myself to be a rather average guy, medium in build and every other way. But after a few dates, I proposed and to my disbelief she accepted. We married eight months later and by that time I was covering the paper's crime reporting. It's an underpaid job for most but our two jobs combined allowed us to live and save for the future. I didn't learn about the entirety of her sexual history until after we married, but when she got around to confessing her high school membership in the bisexual girls club, I found that to be an exciting revelation. My interest in her being a hotwife had already begun to be in my thoughts. What attracted me to her wasn't just her looks; I've had a thing for tall women as long as I can remember. I doubt most guys can understand that, but her being an inch taller than me was a plus in my book.

Thanks for writing. Didn't mean to go on that long in answering your questions. I get carried away sometimes when writing.

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:29 am

Des,
You should never be sorry for writing what you think! Your writing is always top notch and most of the time pretty hot in the way you describe your hotwife!! Have you ever considered posting a seriously edited pic of her? I'd LOVE to see a little bit of what you and these other guys are having!!
Rascal

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 am

Des, sometimes your unplanned writing becomes some of your best. You love this lifestyle, you love what your wife does, and you love your wife. That's a great combination that keeps all of us reading whatever you want to say.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 am

The guy from the shoe store arrived last night a few minutes before six. I was in the kitchen. My wife answered the door and they were exchanging a lingering kiss as I walked into the living room. She’s usually very good at describing guys, but he looked entirely different than I recalled her telling me about him when they were having sex over a year ago.

He goes by the nickname of Ebio, which he pronounces as “Abayo” and has nothing to do with his actual Irish sounding name. He had told my wife his mom gave him that name as a kid and it stuck. My wife mentioned yesterday morning when we were driving to a local recreational park that it seemed she had seen that name or word before, possibly Native American. She said she may have come across something transliterated that way when was once writing a sociology thesis but didn’t know what the word might mean in English. Sounded Spanish to me but my thoughts were fixated on them soon fucking and I forgot to ask him.

He’s younger than I recalled my wife once telling me. I didn’t ask him his age but he looks around 28, a few years younger than my wife. He’s physically fit and about my height of 5’10, an inch shorter than my 5’11” wife. His light brown hair is a few inches longer than mine, but I keep my hair closely trimmed. He handed her a shopping bag and said, “I have a gift for you.” At the store earlier this week, she had some difficulty deciding between two pairs of shoes he had helped her try on. She decided on plain, black flats because the other’s heels would make her three inches taller than me. She opened the bag to find the black, two-inch heeled shoes with a matte finish. She yelped with glee and kissed him.

The higher heels are fine with me. I don’t know why but actually enjoy going out with her when she appears much taller anyway. A part of that is I like the attention she gets from other guys. Once when she was wearing four-inch heels, we met an unattached guy in a lounge and she introduced me as her “brother.” I suppose the difference in our heights gave her story credibility. He was in second night in town for a two-night stay, and my wife invited him to our home. They sat together, fooling around in the back seat of our car as I drove them home. He fucked her in our marital bed overnight while I slept in our guest room, then drove him back to his hotel in the morning. He was blown away at our alleged relationship and said to me, “Wow. You two are really close.”

As my wife had predicted, Ebio didn’t display any evidence of anxiety when meeting me. I decided he was, after all, a salesman accustomed to talking with customers daily, so I should have anticipated that. We learned he isn’t just the store’s manager. He and his parents jointly own three retail stores in the area, along with the the entire strip mall where his mother manages a gift shop. They’re in the process of selling the building and three stores to a consortium. Ebio hasn’t decided what he wants to do when their business is sold.

Whatever my wife told him or didn’t tell him about our supposedly “recent” open marriage agreement, he had the impression I was a guy who couldn’t get it up in bed. In the first few minutes we talked, I didn’t realize that. But as he sat alongside my wife on the couch, across from me in a living room chair, he said, “I understand your situation. I’ve know other guys with performance problems. I’m told that can go away and everything will be back to normal.”

I tightened my lips to avoid laughing and explaining that away but decided I’d go along with it. My wife had said she didn’t want to add another regular guy to her life at this time, and I thought that story would be a good reason for her purposes.

I said, “Yeah, I know it’s tough at times for my wife. I’m pleased you can fulfill her need.” Although there’s no truth to any of that, I was beginning to enjoy the sham. My wife got off the couch, walked over to peck me on the lips and said, “And I appreciate so much your allowing me this freedom.” At that, I couldn’t hold back laughing, but neither of us attempted to remedy his misunderstanding.

I glanced at my watch and said, “I have some errands to run. I’ll leave you two alone for awhile and won’t disturb you when I get back.” I drove around to a fast food drive-in, purchased a drink and drove back home. The light in our living room’s overhead fan was still on when I returned, and I let myself in as hushed as possible.

My wife’s cry of “Oh fuck yes!” carried down the hallway. My dick stiffened at the sounds their mutual cries, sighs and moans. I made my way to our bedroom like a spy and peered around the door jamb. Our bedside lamp is affixed with a red-tinted bulb that cast a dim, crimson glow throughout the room. The sheets were as rumpled as waves on a sea. Her butt was elevated on a pillow and he fervently rammed his cock into her gyrating cunt. Her long legs were splayed, her heels digging into the mattress. She pressed her fists against his shoulders like she was trying to hold his upper body away to watch the excitation in his eyes.

I’m unsure whether the responses of her animated body was all passion or whether she was throwing all she had into their fucking for his benefit, but either way it was hot to watch. I unbuttoned my shirt and stepped out of my jeans. I backed away from the door, leaned my back against the hallway’s wall and jerked off.

I was sorely tempted to watch them from our surveillance cams on my laptop, but my wife insists I not do that unless the guy’s told he’s on video. Because she doesn’t wish to tell him this is a frequent occurrence for her, she won’t tell him.

Their passion didn’t subside until I was sitting naked on our couch, dog-tired from having cum twice at the noise of their fucking. They talked a few minutes but too far away for me to make out the conversation. I judged from sounds that followed she was sucking his cock. He ultimately groaned, “Oh yeah, I’m cumming.” I assumed she swallowed his sperm as she usually does with guys. After some fifteen minutes of silence, I tred barefoot to our bedroom door. They were asleep, arms and legs enwined. I glanced to my watch and realized a bit over an hour has passed since I’d returned home. I wondered how many times he had fucked my wife, or was it just one long fuck? There was no way of knowing until she got around to telling me.

I didn’t go to the guest bedroom as intended. I slept on the couch. I was awakened sometime in the dark morning to the sound of the shower adjoining our bedroom and their laughing as the water sprayed on them. Soon they were back in bed fucking and my dick stiffened again. When I stroked my pole but couldn’t jerk off again. I was drained from the first time around.

At 7:30 a.m., they were awake and I was at my laptop typing the event into my journal. My wife shrieked a series of, “Fuck me, fuck me” and “Uh, uh, uh” as he plowed her pussy on the far side of the wall that separated us. She ultimately bawled in a long, drawn out squeal, “Ohmygod, honey, I’m cumming!” He evidently didn’t stop fucking her. Soon his groan told me he was releasing his hot cargo into her cunt. She responded, “You’re cumming so good! I can feel it in me.”

There’s nothing so exciting to me as my wife’s hot reactions to another guy’s stiff cock in her excited cunt, and I was sure this night was a good one for her.

I turned off my computer, pulled on my clothes and made breakfast. She strode into the kitchen like she had just conquered an army. She was wearing her short, green robe and he followed, wearing my white pajama bottoms. She smiled a “Good morning,” and ran her fingers through her mussed hair. Her makeup had been washed away but she looks great like that. I served coffee, eggs, cheese and bacon. Neither he nor she mentioned their hot night together in our bedroom. He talked about his work, and she told him she was learning to play golf and racquetball. She didn’t mention that her tutor is a married fuckbuddy whose wife is dating another guy. Her boyfriend plans on taking her and his wife, out on his boat again when the weather warms up a in April. This time, I’ll be along to watch but know my wife won’t agree to my having sex with his wife. That’s fine with me. I just want to see the three of them fucking and whatever else they decide to do.

I asked him if my wife was right in thinking his name is derived from a Native American word. His response caused my wife to roll aside laughing in her chair. He smiled and blushed in response as if there was some intimate secret between them. He said, “Yes, my mom says it translates to ‘honey’ in English.” I had overheard my wife call him honey once during the night. But she later told me what was so funny to her when he told his name’s meaning. He was licking her clitoris to orgasm. She said to him, “Oh, Honey! Your tongue’s so hard and hot.” He responded in a tone like a humming sound, “Mmm! I like the way you say ‘Honey’.”

After he left this morning, she led me to our messed up bed and we fucked as she told me the details of their night, which were pretty much as I had imagined. I said, “Do you still think this follow-up encounter is just a one-time thing?” She said, “That’s what I want him to think for now. I’ll call him again sometime. I just don’t want to get tied up on a regular basis with another guy. I’m getting dicked enough.”

She really is. I like that.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:05 am

Damn Des...I just love your beautifully written posts. And for the record, regarding your apology for writing a long post, you could write a War and Peace length post and I'd read it in one sitting. And upon finishing it I'd probably go right back to the beginning to start over and see what I missed the first time through!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:22 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:29 am
Des,
You should never be sorry for writing what you think! Your writing is always top notch and most of the time pretty hot in the way you describe your hotwife!! Have you ever considered posting a seriously edited pic of her? I'd LOVE to see a little bit of what you and these other guys are having!!
Rascal
Hi, Rascal. Check out the temporary avatar today....