My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:39 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:46 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Just a note from my memory, Gigi is not able to have children which is by choice. I believe she had a surgery shortly after she became a hotwife and knew she wanted to do it often.

Rascal
I think it was a medical thing, not a tube tied thing.
You are correct, A7.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:05 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:39 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:46 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Just a note from my memory, Gigi is not able to have children which is by choice. I believe she had a surgery shortly after she became a hotwife and knew she wanted to do it often.

Rascal
I think it was a medical thing, not a tube tied thing.
You are correct, A7.
I believe that is correct as well after your comment.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:53 pm

I have private messaged Des who told me that a promotion has swamped him with work, and is unable to keep up with his thread at this time: Lets hope "normal service" will be resumed in due time.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:54 pm

solstice wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:53 pm
I have private messaged Des who told me that a promotion has swamped him with work, and is unable to keep up with his thread at this time: Lets hope "normal service" will be resumed in due time.
S - Perhaps you might mention to him about getting the thread moved to the Library, so it doesn't get lost. Time has a habit of slipping away faster than we think. And good on Des with the promotion.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:07 am

Des has changed his dp, looks like he is back.
Gigi fan for life!

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:26 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:54 pm
solstice wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:53 pm
S - Perhaps you might mention to him about getting the thread moved to the Library, so it doesn't get lost. Time has a habit of slipping away faster than we think. And good on Des with the promotion.
If he wants it moved I can do that. We can move it back at some point too if he wants. Just tell him to pm me and I'll take care of it

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:23 am

Thank you afegehi7 I have passed on your suggestion to Des

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:22 am

I too have had messaging with Des and there is much more to his story than just a promotion that is keeping him busy. I asked him if I could share that info with the thread here but he has not responded. I don't want to say anything without his permission as it was part of a personal communication. He and Gigi are still good but some big changes may be on the horizon for them.

As far as moving this thread to the library, I don't think that is needed. We won't be loosing this thread as long as there are posts here every month or so, at least that is my understanding. A7 can correct me if I am in error.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:10 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:22 am
I too have had messaging with Des and there is much more to his story than just a promotion that is keeping him busy. I asked him if I could share that info with the thread here but he has not responded. I don't want to say anything without his permission as it was part of a personal communication. He and Gigi are still good but some big changes may be on the horizon for them.

As far as moving this thread to the library, I don't think that is needed. We won't be loosing this thread as long as there are posts here every month or so, at least that is my understanding. A7 can correct me if I am in error.

Rascal
Correct, as long as there is activity regularly it won't go anywhere. It's when it goes dormant that it gets auto-pruned. I don't remember the exact interval but 90 days sticks in my head but it could be 180. So a post every couple months will keep it active

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:57 am

So long as they are healthy and happy, that’s the main thing.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:11 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:57 am
Exactly!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:43 am

I have loss of major poster angst!

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:01 pm

AZPainter wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:11 am
Trickydicky69 wrote:
Exactly!
I know what you mean. I do too. I used to really look forward to their posts.

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:12 am

AZPainter wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:01 pm
AZPainter wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:11 am
Trickydicky69 wrote:
Exactly!
I know what you mean. I do too. I used to really look forward to their posts.
Yeah - I'm convinced since to paraphrase, "she has deeper feelings for two men," means that their marriage has ended or he is now in a sexless true cuckold marriage and he's embarrassed to admit it.

soupcan_99
Trainable

Unread post by soupcan_99 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:38 pm

I rarely post, but have been an avid reader and fan of Des and Gigi. Des has been in many ways, the best spokesman and advocate of the lifestyle’s so his disappearance for me cast a really dark cloud. Wishing them all the best !

Jcksatter
Virgin

Unread post by Jcksatter » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:11 pm

My guess is they were found out locally, have to lay low because of her position with where Giga works.
What happens in there personal life not the problem, but having it on this forum is.
From the banks perspective.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:35 pm

As many have written here and in PMs, I haven’t been updating my wife’s extramarital life since about April. I had kept up my personal journal and accounts here rather regularly in the past. Work responsibilities, new client workloads, and travel have interfered with that.

I have some free time today to write today. I could write a novel here about all that has happened since, but here are some update-highlights.

Gigi was sexually involved with a consultant for the bank for almost a month, but I’ll get to that later.

On May 8, the bank hired a consultant who was to work with Gigi for a month. She had before resolved she would never again become sexually involved with anyone connected to work. The administrative consultant became an exception. But I’ll get to that later….

Her regular guys Porter and Glenn are still fucking her regularly. You may recall Porter is some years older than my 36-year-old wife. Glenn is a much younger student, now working on his graduate degree. Porter now employs Glenn, who lives at Porter’s expansive home and occasionally stays at Porter’s golf villa at the country club.

Glenn’s duties are essentially to serve as “security,” although unlicensed, and manage certain matters for Porter. But the two are also close friends. Porter has a luxury sedan for most driving and has given Glenn the use of his Corvette. Glenn says no one else at his school drives any car close to the Vette, and he gets a lot of attention at school with that vehicle.

Occasionally, the two guys are engaged in threesomes with my wife but most often get together separately when having sex with Gigi. At first, the three had agreed on a specific day of the week she would be available for either. Now, the nights vary when either fucks her. Porter fucks here one night a week and Glenn is pounding her pussy another night.

She typically phones me after work hours to let me know the she will be driving to Porter’s home after work and when I can expect her to be home. On four occasions, I drove her to Porter’s home and picked her late those nights or - often - early the following morning in time for her to dress for work.

In the past, her most exciting times are at the beginning of a relationship. On Fridays or Saturdays, she almost always stays overnight. Her former boss was an exception. Throughout their ongoing relationship, she never lost her intense enthusiasm while his massive cock was pummeling her pussy.

Now, she persistently is as excited as ever when either Porter or Glenn are fucking her. She trembles when driving to their place. When she arrives home, she eagerly tells me about their time together. Because she is now getting fucked so often, she and I have sex only about once a month. When telling me about how good her night away is, I jerk off madly. My breath comes out in strong exhalations. And sometimes, I’m embarrassed by my whining when responding to her detailed accounts.

I have a deep voice don’t like that whimpering sound in my voice but often cannot suppress it when she tells me about another guy’s torpedo in her cunt. That’s exactly what I would have done on one particular night. One evening I didn’t just drop her off at Porter’s home, neither suggested I leave. Instead, Porter led her upstairs by a hand. Each were naked and their clothing lay puddled in the living room where they had been kissing deeply as I excitedly watched from the couch. His sizeable, swollen cock stood out like a flag pole.

My wife glanced to me from the stairway, nodded a “good night,” and smiled as they disappeared into the darkness of the second floor. In the past, I couldn’t hear what she and her guys were doing. But now I heard her voice like a low hum. I always like listening to her private and excited conversations when another man is fucking her. I realized they must be near the staircase and had not closed the bedroom door. My dick twitched at her lusty sounds and responding comments by Porter.

To hear better, I removed my clothing, folded it neatly onto a couch cushion, and walked quietly up the circular stairs. They were in the first bedroom to the left. From the dark hallway I peered around the doorway. He lay on his back and stroked my awesome wife’s hair as she leaned above him and sucked his cock. Her head bobbed slowly. Her only sound now was, “Mmphh, mmphh,” as his stiff rod stuffed her wet and warm mouth. I think she continued this pleasure for some five minutes. She has told me sometimes she probably worships his stick for as long as an hour. She loves doing that while knowing all men she has known love it. Her mouth becomes so wet, the drool slide in rivulets down the cock and dampens in her guys’ pubic hair and balls.

Soon, he reached to her underarms and rolled her beneath him. Kneeling and parting her legs, he grasped his rock-hard member and guided it to her creaming pussy. I turned from the door and leaned my back against the wall. Curling my hand around my now swollen dick, I began stroking madly. My body shuddered as she cried out, “I love your dickhead when it first touches my cunt.” And I then knew his cock was parting the folds of her snatch. She howled as his hips thrust into her. From her responsive moans, I assumed he had begun fucking her slowly. But, ultimately, he surely sped up his rhythm. Because soon she was blubbering, probably with tears of joy streaking her cheeks as often comes about when another man is giving her the thankful gift of his rigid cock. Flesh slapped against flesh as his groin pounded into her, so I knew his wonderful pole was all the way into her tunnel.

I couldn’t then help but again turn to peer around the door. Her legs enwrapped his waist. He murmured, “I love you.”

She responded, “I love you too. So fucking much.” I couldn’t hold back, knowing I was about to spurt any moment. I scurried to the bath down the hall. My jizz erupted into the toilet. I leaned a hand against the sink and realized how pitiful I must have looked had anyone then seen me. There I was, just having jerked off while a man was passionately fucking my wife. As her husband, I could never satisfy her like most other men. And Porter’s strong constitution is exceptional. Her feelings for him mirror that of her former boss. She has found just the right replacement now that her boss has moved away.

I’m unsure but think they were madly fucking for a half hour. Amid sighs and moans of “Yes! Yes!” and “Oh, oh, oh!” they soon apparently were cumming together. My wife screamed, “Ohmygod! Oh fuck YES!”He groaned loudly in what seemed to me like utter satisfaction as his lava burst into her cunt’s hot tunnel.

If I had wanted them to know I had watched, I would have sputtered, “Thank you. Thank you for fucking my wife so good.” Well, actually, I later learned he had fucked her twice more after I left that night. She lost four hours of sleep that evening. Porter has amazing stamina and staying power, certainly more than me.

Gripping the stairs’ banister, I stumbled down to the living room, dressed, and drove home.

That was so good for my wife and Porter – and, of course, VERY good for me. I think it’s always like that for the two of them. At 5 a.m. the next morning, my phone rang. She said, “I slept a little later than intended, Please come over right away and pick me up.” I knew the reason for her urgency. She needed to get home and dressed for work at 9:00 a.m. that morning.

While getting all that sex from her two regular guys, she being fucked by yet another guy almost a month. That was as exciting to me as hearing about my wife’s times with Porter and Glenn. The bank’s board of directors hired an administrative consultant. For the four weeks of his tenure, he was assigned exclusively to my wife. It would then be up to her and the bank’s interim president to implement any changes resulting from her training. (As it turned out, the bank’s existing policies were virtually identical to the consultant’s tutorials.)

His name is Weldon. After a couple of days, he asked my wife if she would like to continue their talk at his hotel’s lounge, just a block from the bank. She complied and continued after-hours drinks with the guy as if this had become something expected. On their fourth night at the hotel’s lounge, his hand touched her across the table. Gigi had already found the guy to be attractive.

She didn’t pull away her hand as his flesh touched hers. She could tell by his facial expression that, the effect hit both like a jolt of electricity. She began stroking his hand but continued talking about their usual topic of executive administrative matters. Weldon returned her gesture by laying his other hand on hers.

She had begun to realize where this night was headed. She phoned to leave a message on our recorder that she would be home later than recent nights and added, “So don’t wait up.” That isn’t exactly a code but was enough to tell me what was going on. I already knew both had been regularly meeting for after-hours drinks. And then there’s her first (approving) description of the guy. I knew there had to be a mutual attraction but didn’t really believe any actual sexual relationship would come about.

Of course, Gigi didn’t admit she had already seen the city from a room in the hotel. Once, I watched from a distance as she picked up a visiting lawyer at a nearby lounge. They left the bar and he fucked her in the same hotel. After a moment’s indecision, she responded to Weldon’s offer with what she considered a moderately seductive tone, “Sure. I would like to see our town from that perspective.”

I never met Weldon, but my wife had told me he is about 38, perhaps two inches taller than her 5’11”, and has brown hair and eyes. He leaned across the table and said, “My room has a great view of the city. Would you like to see it?”

His room was a 2-room suite. The ceiling lights were dim but cast a comfortable atmosphere. The wall-mounted radio was playing low-volume, soft music by Fran Schubert. Weldon walked to the room’s bar and asked my wife if she would care to share some bourbon. She rarely drinks anything alcoholic but grinned and accepted his offer. My wife was leaning her back against the near wall when he handed off her full four-ounce glass.

My wife doesn’t consume enough alcohol to know how much it takes to get drunk. She accepted a second filled whiskey glass. Whiskey takes about 6 ounces to cause almost anyone to become drunk; and two glasses contain 8. As the two sat alongside the other, my wife’s brain was swimming. As I would expect for someone who consumes as little alcohol as she, my wife was smashed. She had not noticed how close the two had been moving closer to the other. When she turned her head to him, their faces then were no more than a couple of inches apart. Their eyes met and mouths parted in the realization and anticipation of what was about to come between them.

His hand reached for hers. She curled a fist around his thumb and stroked it back and forth, much like she does with a stiff cock before the sexual heat comes about in hot fucking.

I would hear about it all the following evening as I lay naked on my back. She grasped my then soft member and began stroking as she began her report of the night before.

Weldon reached behind her to unbutton her dress and remove her bra and panties. Gigi unbuttoned his shirt, unzipped his fly, and puddled his clothes to the floor. He urged her back to the bed. Her legs spread as he knelt to lick her clitoris. “I wanted you too,” she said as his warm tongue first made contact with her opening. Her fingers grasped his ears. His tongue’s eager manipulations heightened her lust. She told me, “I was in paradise.” I could imagine that, and my lower lip quivered as she went on with her tale.

His stiffness massaged her clit until she writhed in need. She whimpered in a begging tone, “Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me please.” He guided his stiffie to the mouth of her cunt and easily slid into her wet channel.” I asked my wife, “How big is his cock?” She grinned at my question, an inquiry I have often made when listening to her stories about guys I have never met. She said, “Welllll. . . I don’t know his exact dimensions, but he’s longer and thicker than yours for sure.” My heart skipped a beat as she stroked my ordinary-size dick. She paused a moment and added, “Big enough to be a great fuck.”

I whimpered, “Oh yes. I love it.” Tears of joy streaked my cheek and ran down my neck onto my chest. My body shuddered like a leaf in the wind.

He pumped her pussy while atop. Her long legs spread wider and her heels dug into the mattress as he thrust madly into her. Minutes later, he turned her to her knees and entered her cunt from behind. Gigi’s head rotated as she moaned and said, “Ohgod! It’s so good. Thank you!” For about a half hour, he fucked her brains out as she fingered her clitoris. On their first encounter, each was cumming simultaneously with the other. Weldon collapsed alongside my wife and pulled her near. He kissed her passionately and said, “You’re amazing.” She reached for his dick, squeezed tightly, and said, “If you want, I’m available overnights on Fridays and Saturdays. She had thought about that before telling him and decided she could hold off her two regulars during the month Weldon would be in town.

They got together each weekend thereafter for all-nighters in his hotel room. The excitation of each subsequent fucking, she told me, was better than the one before. When he had departed after his contractual work was completed, she told, “I’ll miss him. But he may be back in town for another project sometime next year. I told him I’ll make time for him then or whenever else he might be back in town.”

Maybe office affairs aren't necessarily bad. Yesterday's New York Post reported the latest findings reveal that 85% of all affairs begin in the office.

The only other relevant incidents I recall at the moment reignited the passion between my colleague Samantha and me. She has proven to be as competent in ad writing and concepts as any other experienced partner. Sam and I were requested by fellow partners to call on a new prospective client she had previously pitched (and they’re now solid clients). While in an Omaha hotel, she and I again hooked up in my suite for the night. Each of us were experiencing sexual tension, and we needed to release it.

My wife had approved of us fucking. The week before in mid-April, Samantha visited us an evening at our home. That night, they were sitting together on our living room couch. She and my wife casually talked about Sam’s and me having sex some time before. Sam asked Gigi if she had “ever been with a woman.” Gigi confessed in considerable detail her old school experience with the Lesbian-Until-Graduation with the Flag Bunch. That consisted of the six girls’ secret club, but she told Samantha she had also had a few girl-girl experiences since marriage.

Sam told my wife about her experiences with other dancers from the topless/nude club where she had worked as her first job as a young woman. She laid a hand on my wife’s leg that was bared halfway down her thighs. They turned to face the other and Gigi kissed her deeply on the lips. Sam eagerly complied and whispered to Gigi, “You’re so beautiful.” My wife led Sam by a hand to the hallway. She turned her head at the hall and told me, “We’ll be in our marital bedroom a while. Take the guest room if you get sleepy.”

She stayed the night. Each woman pleasured the other throughout the night. I haven’t since mentioned that to Sam, but Gigi told me they had sex, slept a couple of hours at a time and awoke off and on the go at it again. After their experiences together, Gigi has given her enthusiastic approval that Samantha and I can fuck anytime we wish. Her preference is that we get together on nights she is with Porter or Glenn. That hasn’t worked out just that way, but Sam and I are fucking whenever the two of us are out of town together.

Sam has been assisting me in taking about half the sales trips I would normally handle, our business has virtually doubled. We’re in the process of hiring more ad men and woman to meet the new demands. That makes my life easier.

I’ll try not to stay away from here so long hereafter. And I extend a big “Thank you” to those who have written since my seven-month-or-so absence from these pages. I missed all of you too.

~~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:46 pm

Aw, thank you for putting us out of our misery! But good that neither you nor Gigi are missing out of some amazing times.
We’ve missed you too.

linkbkw
Trainable

Unread post by linkbkw » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:11 pm

Great to hear y’all are living the dream. Thanks for the update.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:45 pm

Good to hear from you, Des. I'm glad you and Gigi are well and enjoying life.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:35 pm

Dear Des,

So so so glad to see you back, this is such a big win for us cucks. Hope you get back to your normal routine very soon.
Gigi fan for life!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:32 pm

A lot of us were fearing something bad had happened to you or Gigi that was keeping you away from here. I'm glad to read that that was not the case.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:57 am

Thanks for the update Des, glad everything is okay and really glad you are back with Sam…. Looking forward to hearing more of you adventures. Cheers

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:43 am

I have some free time today to write today. I could write a novel here about all that has happened since, but here are some update-highlights.
Write the novel. :) so good to hear from you again. So how does Gigi feel about only having sex with you once per month? You seem comfortable with the situation but don’t you both risk losing the intimate connection that’s so important to a marriage?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:51 am

Des - Glad all is ok, with the exception of your work load. Good to see you back. :up: :up: :up: :up: