first starting

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Texas Jack
Player

Re: first starting

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:22 pm

Bump

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:55 pm

hı guys
ı know ıt was too long wrıte but we have some healthy problems about my parents
so ıt was very hard tımes lately.
but we have normal now last one week.

So actually we didn't have sex in that period until last night. Because I was out of home. We have met rare. İ have jack off in this period. And she said she has used her dildo many times.
So we didn't talk about resort and the guy who is kiss her .

Last night when we went to bedroom we begun fondle. Then i went down begun give her a head until she came then got on her and put my cock in her pussy but again I came in 2 minutes.
After got normal lying side by side.
- sorry darling i came Early.
- it is one sweety. Everything got back normal.(giggled)
- yes Right. So we didn't have time talk about resort.did you like it?
- ohh yes sweety it was awesome. Thank you so much. İ really like to be topless. İt was exited.
How about you?
- yes darling i like it too. How about kissing that guy?
- yeah i was drunk but it was exited too.
- did you get his name?
- yes his name was Mark. He is German.
- did you get his number or email?
- ohh no sweety. İt was just vacation fun.
- so did imagine fantasy of him while i am out ?
She looked at me and smiled
- yes sweety. İ did. ( Giggled)
- tell me about this fantasy please
- are you sure sweety?
- yes darling.
- ok i just imagine i went to his room and fucked him. He fucked me very hard and i screaming while orgasm.
- ohh this is so hot baby
- yes sweety but just fantasy.
- do you wanna be real?
- i don't know sweetie. İ am not sure.
- why?
- ok do you wanna talk about seriously
- yes Darling.
She then sit on the bed and looked at me and begun talking.
- ok sweety. You know we are talking about it lately. So also i have read more about this on the net when you are out home. İ have still concerns about you.
Do you really want this happen. İ mean me fucking an other man?
- yes darling i want it. You deserve good fucking.
- yeah i know but i am asking different. What i read about this. They say wife and husband both want this and both have satisfied. So i am asking do you really would be satisfied when i fuck an other man.
Because this is not one side of this. İf this happen one side then marriage get damaged. So if we would do this i wanna be sure you get satisfied from this.
- yes darling i see what you mean. And yes I really want you fuck an other man. İ really would be satisfied from this. This really turn me on.
- you know it is no going back sweety if we did this.
İ don't want you be sad or regret after we did this. So why i am asking this
- i know darling you are right. İ am totally ok.
- ok then if we sure this then we decided how we go on. When i read about first timers they say best way is connecting by online with potancial man.
- really? Why
- they say because it is easy know each other and easy tell him what you want. What you expect from him. So this not possible the guy who you find in the club or resort.
- himm it makes.

BTW while we are talking this i begun getting hard .
She saw this and smile at me.
- ohh sweety i think this talk turn you on
- yeah darling it is. (Then i reach my cock)
- ohh please don't touch sweety. İ wanna see it.
- ok darling ( i got my hand back. )
- so i think we should go back to emails. Then begun chatting potancial guys.
- yeah you know we have tried. But didn't work.
- yes but we should keep going. Now i am more ready.
- ready what?
- ( giggled) i still can't believe i said this but i am ready to fuck an other man. Ohh i said this to my husband . İt is so weird but excited.

When she said this i had full hard. She saw this and smiled. Closed me and hold my cock begun slowly stroke it. Then whisper my ears.
- it seems my husband likes this idea. Did you like it sweety?
- yes darling.oaaahhhhh( i begun moaning)
- ok then sweety be ready. Because i will fuck an other man with big cock and make you cuckold.

When she said this i couldn't hold much and cum in her hand.
- ohh sweety it means you say yes. And accepted.
( Giggled)

Then she went to bathroom. Clean herself. When she came back kiss me and went sleep.

So guys it was hard times but we came back better.

Jack
-

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Good job. Keep talking. Share. Trust.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:51 pm

Jack,

It is very good to hear from you again!!!! Sorry you had to be away from your wife for so long but happy you are back with her again. She is a good woman who waited for you and thought about what you two had done and talked about. She is ready, you must be also. If you have any question in your mind if you might not like this, you need to get that resolved within yourself before you go any further. Yes, it will be difficult to find a good man for you two but don't give up, that man will show up for you two. Then your fantasy will go very fast. Again, good to hear from you again!! And thanks for this very nice update!!!

Rascal

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:04 pm

Good communication. Just talking about the fantasies and getting comfortable together is great, isn’t it?

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi guys long time no see.
Sorry but I was not available.
So in this period we made usuall things. I still came quick and she still use her dildo. And of course I lick her pussy as much as can .
Also we talked about our situation. So she told me that she was talking on the net with some hotwives who she met them when I was out in August. then she added some of the hotwives helped her. Then I understand why she has changed last month and very got in this topic.
And also she told me that she begun chatting with some guys on the net. When I asked her to show me what she was talking, she said she wouldn't want to show me. She said she will me this when she is ready.

I dont understand why she didn't want to show me.
Also I find out she got control the situation.
Is it common in this lifestyle? Or it is just early?
Still I wanna control this but I couldn't.

So I don't know what would do now
Jack

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Very soon you'll be eating the creampie in fuckner Messi slippery c** filled pussy

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Gasyjack, It seems you have trust in your wife and that is the way it should be. If you trust her then let her control things. Encourage her to share things with you but, let her have some privacy too.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:30 pm

It's time to celebrate your wife's newfound sense of agency and respect her for educating herself. She needs support just like you, and talking to other hotwives is the best possible thing she can do. Her making connections may be triggering jealous feelings for you, but you will have to own those and work through them.
Personally I think you will need to respect her wishes and show her that you trust her when it comes to her communication with other men. Eroticism comes from risk and not from trying to control the script.
Put otherwise, you have made choices that are about giving up control. Now it is time to experience the fruits of those choices and learn what living with them means.
Last edited by Whosbeensleeping on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:44 pm

She probably needs some time to establish whether the men are worth telling you about. That and the connection is being established and still new.
I only talk to my hubby about the men that I think I will actually meet not ever single man that tries to talk with me online.
Does he know I am in contact with men online, of course, but he trusts me to sort through all the fakes and flakes and jerks and not bring all that nonsense to him. ;)

It is good news that she has found other hotwives to talk with as that is very helpful.

Be supportive and wait for her to share the information when she is ready.

k-s-v-65
Experienced

Unread post by k-s-v-65 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:47 pm

She is talking to other hotwifes and started to chat with other guys now... wow I am looking forward to read more here the next time :-)

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi guys
I think my wife has changed lately after she begun talking on the net with hotwives and guys.
She is more brave talking about the topic.
Yesterday after dinner we were sitting in living room. She has started topic .
- sweety are you ok that I am talking with some guys on the net? You know about cuckolding you
- yes baby. It is totally ok by me
- I am So glad that I hear this because it is so important for me. I don't wanna hurt you. But also I want you ok and get satisfied from this as much as me. The wives told me this is more important for marriage.
- yeah I see darling. No problem by me.

Then she got up and came to me and sit on me. Put her hands on my shoulder and looked at my eyes.

- ok sweety now look at my eyes directly and please tell me that you want this happen.
- happen what darling?
- you know me fucking another guy. (Giggled)
- yeah darling I want it so much.
- no no look at my eyes and tell me that you want me fuck another guy exactly.

Then I wait a little and looked at her eyes
- yes. Darling I want you fuck another guy just in front of me. It is really turn me on.

She reach and kissed me on the lips possionatly then whisper in my ear
- yes. Sweetie I will do it make you cuckold

At this time I begun getting hard and she felt it.
- I think someone likes this idea( giggled). Please show me how you are excited.

She got out of me and sit near me.
I open my trouser and put it down my ankle
So my cock was visible now it was hard. She looked at it and
- ohh sweety it is so nice and cute. I hope you could stay hard while watching me fucking another guy

When she said this i couldn't hold much and begun Cummings even don't touch my cock. And also make a little moan.

- oohhh sweetie you came again.( Giggled). I think you would came probably when you watch me with fucking another guy. Anyway we also know that you like the idea.

After a while later I got normal.
- darling you are so sexy and different lately. Where this come from?
- yeah I know. After talking with other hotwives they told me some experience. They also guide me about our situation. They said I wanna be sure about you and have to talk with you like this prepare us to that day.
- yeah I see. I think you are good about it.
- yes I think I am ( giggled)
- so what's next?
- next is we should talk more about it openly. How we should do it. What we want what we don't want.
- yeah I see. So please lady is first.
- you know we talked about this before. Condom must , no at home, no real name , no anal and no passionate kiss etc.etc
- yes I remember. So what
- so they said we should talk about more specific because we shouldn't be surprised. For example how we meet? Where we meet? Who will say go to room? How we start when we get in the room? Like this questions
- yeah it makes sense. Ok I think we would meet a cafe or bar and we would talk for a while. What dii you say?
- yes you are right. It is ok for me.
- then if you are ok about him maybe you should tell lets go to room. Is that ok?
- yes ok . What about after we got in.
- actually I don't know. It is up to you.
- yeah maybe we drink something and play music. Then maybe we kiss with him. I know you don't want passionate kiss but to be honest I would want. Because otherwise I can't get in mood. Is that ok for you sweetie
- yes darling maybe you are right. If it is important for you also it is ok for me maybe we should soft some rules.
- oh sweetie. Love you thanks.(kissed me) so then maybe we start getting naked.
- yeah sounds good go ahead.
- may be we get on bed and begin kissing. So wanna be honest I really want to suck his cock before fuck.
- yes darling what you want.
- but I want to suck his bareback. Is that ok for you.i want to feel him.
- ok darling no problem.
- so sweetie where do you want to be in this period.
- I don't know darling. What is your opinion
- again the hotwives suggest best way for me to sit on a chair near bed. Because it is best view what they said.
- oohh yeah it is a good idea.thanks. so then?
- probably he wears a condom and begin fuck me.
- but what about the first time guide? Do you remember it?
- ohh yeah sorry sweetie. I forget. You are right. You want it first time you guide him in me. Also I have talked this with the hotwives. They said it is very good idea and good food us .
- thanks darling. Anything else.
- yeah they said if we choosed right guy he will fuck me long period. Maybe 20 minutes. Maybe. More I can't believe if it is possible. But they said after he finished and get out the bed you have to come to bed and hug me and. Kiss me. They said this is very important after first time. So also you have to fuck me after him but I don't think so if it. Possible for us because you woul probably come. But doesn't matter.
So sweetie this is our eventual night with other guy.
Is that ok sweetie?
- yes darling it seems so good .

Then we kissed and

- ok sweetie I am so wet now. I need cum let's go to bedroom.

We went to bedroom. I was not hard but also not soft. A little hard.

- ok sweetie could you help me . Please lick me

Them she got her back and I got between her legs and begun her lick. After 5 minutes she has first orgasm and cum in my mouth. When I looked at her she passed me her dildo while smiling
- dont stop sweetie use this please.

I took her dildo and put her dildo in my mouth suck it a few time and lubed it with her own cum.
Then slowly put it in her pussy and begun start fuckinh her. She has more moan. I have fucked her with dildo maybe 15 minutes And she has god 3 more orgasm. Finally I have stop and got out dildo.
BTW I got rock hard. I got between her legs to fuck her but she said no
- come here sweetie. Stand near bed and jerk off my breast please I wanna see your excited.

Then I have stand near bed and begun jerking off. Then of course in a minute I came on her breasts.
She reached her hand and hold my head and kissed me on the lips passionately
- I love you so much sweetie. So now could you help me clean up this messy. Please give me a wet towel and then clean up my dildo. Thanks sweetie.

Then I took dildo and went to bathroom and cleaned it then took wet towel and went back to bedroom. Cleaned her completely

After that we hug each other and went to sleep.

So I am happy she has changed but also confused how she changed quick. I don't know what should I think? But I think I am happy.

But I don't understand why she didn't let me fuck her? Is this begging of to be cuckolding?

Jack

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:49 pm

Gasyjack wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:46 pm
She said she will me this when she is ready.
Her behaviour is normal for some women.

I've been in situations where hubby doesn't even know my name, but knows every other important thing. I've been in the other situation where it's very much the couple doing it together.

As long as she communicates important things, you are doing great. Be supportive!!! She needs to know nothing bad happens with your relationship if she has a lover.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:44 am

Gasyjack wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:46 pm

But I don't understand why she didn't let me fuck her? Is this begging of to be cuckolding?

Jack
Very likely. She wanted to give herself exclusively to her lover in her mind.
She wanted to see you excited by being denied by her - and you were.

Just imagine how excited you will be when it happens for real.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Gasyjack wrote:
BTW I got rock hard. I got between her legs to fuck her but she said no
- come here sweetie. Stand near bed and jerk off my breast please I wanna see your excited.

Then I have stand near bed and begun jerking off. Then of course in a minute I came on her breasts.
She reached her hand and hold my head and kissed me on the lips passionately
- I love you so much sweetie. So now could you help me clean up this messy. Please give me a wet towel and then clean up my dildo. Thanks sweetie.
She is definitely going to cuckold you. She's already doing it in her mind.

vaman837
Prepubescent

Unread post by vaman837 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:38 pm

k-s-v-65 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm
Wow, sounds she is not far away from making the big step! How should it happen in yourr imagination?
anxiously awaiting your next update

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:58 am

Wow!! Great update Jack!!! She really has this in her mind now and she is looking forward to having another man in her. Things will proceed pretty quickly now. She may even have been talking to a potential lover online and is already making plans to have him meet you two in a specific bar at a specific time to make it look like a spontaneous bar meet. She might even meet him before your meeting him to see if he is someone she could be comfortable with for your special night. Can hardly wait to hear how your next step goes, even if it is a small step!!! This must be very exciting for you, I know it is for me reading your story!!!

Good luck and hang on tight!!!

Rascal

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Gasyjack wrote:
I took her dildo and put her dildo in my mouth suck it a few time and lubed it with her own cum.

Then slowly put it in her pussy and begun start fuckinh her.
What you want is to put her lover's cock in your mouth, get it hard, and then guide it into your wife's pussy so that he can fuck her properly. Isn't it?

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi guys
Sorry i had a break but really busy days.
After last time we didn't talk so much about this.
To night we did. Again.
After dinner i asked her

- darling how is it going emailing with other guys Anything interesting?
- ohh thanks sweetie. İt is working. Nothing special.
- actually how many guys you are chatting?
- himm i think 4 baby.
- what did you say them? I mean what they know actually?
- what do you mean?
- i mean do they know me or they just know you are looking a guy.
- oh i see. Yes sweetie they know you. I told them we are first timer And nervous. Also told them you are ok this. So we are still just talking
- ok darling. What kind of people them Do you know them better?
- i am just learning about them. They told me somethings. Don't worry sweetie i will told you about them.
- thanks darling I just worried.
- i understand sweetie. You look so excited. Ok . Actually i have talked 2 of them more . Other 2 talking less.
First of them is 20 years old and he is a foreign student at uni. He is so gentle and want to help us but he told he has no experience yet about this lifestyle. İ really like his conversation. He seems good but not sure yet.
Second one is a little older then first. He told he is 40 years old. He is also gentle. İ also like his conversation too. He told that he has more experience about this lifestyle last 10 years. He is living out of our country but he told me that he is coming to our city every 3 months for his job for one week.
- ohh darling it is so exciting. Did you decide anyone yet?
- ooh no sweetie i didn't decide yet. İ am not sure. Both of them seem good fit but I don't know sweetie. İt is also so weird. İ couldn't still get use this. İt seems like cheating but i know you know this but still feeling like this.
- ok darling . Take it easy. İ trust you. You should not be hurry. We can wait when you are ready
- ohh thanks sweetie. Actually i am ready but just it seems Strange.
-so which one do you select?
- i really don't know. Student seems more fit. Young and more strong but he has no experience. Otherwise businessman little old but has more experience.
- did he has any experience about first time couple?
- yeah i asked it too. Then he said that he has 3 first timer couples. And all of them got satisfied from his has done.
But I don't know it is true or not. İt seems that he is saying true.
So finally i dont know sweetie. Hi about you? Wichone is fit?
- i am not sure darling. İt is up to you. You talked with them. Whoever you select it ok for me. Did you asked other hotwives about them?
- yes of course i did. They said wichone i feel comfortable i should choose him.
But I felt good both of them.
- maybe we should wait for a while. Until you decided.
- oh thank you sweetie you are so cute. I love you.

Then she walked to me begun kiss me. We begun fondling. I have get hard. Because of talking. She figured out.
- ohh sweetie you are hard. İt is so good. Did you get excited from talking?
- yes baby i did. Can i fuck you?
- i don't know sweetie can you? ( Giggled)
Because you came quick lately.
- i hope so darling
- ok but maybe you start prapare me by licking. But first show me how you are hard. Please stand up in front of me

Then i got up and stand up in front of her. Took my trousers to my ankles. Show her my hard dick.

- oohb sweetie your cock seems so cute. Please don't come.

Then she took her skirt up and slip her panties down. Show me her bare pussy.
- come here sweetie lick me please.

Then i begun lick her for 15 minutes. She hold my head and didn't let me go until she got 2 orgasm and cum in my mouth.
Finally let me out.
- ok sweetie now you can fuck me.

İ was so hard licking her bare pussy. I hold myself so hard. I put my hard dick in her pussy. And it happens again.
As soon as i put my cock in her pussy i have shivering came and moaned loud.
We didn't move 1 minute.
Then she smiled at me
- i knew it sweetie. İ knew you would came quick but it is ok. İ have already cum. But you should make more effort to hold yourself sweetie.
- i am sorry darling but I couldn't hold.
- i know sweetie (kissed me ) . I just said it for you. You can't fuck me lately. Why you are so early? Because of our talking about other man?
- yes darling. İt is make me excited so much. İ really want to see it.
- i see sweetie but how about them? Are you be normal after we did this?. I love you so much sweetie. İ really want we come back our normal sexlife. İ want you fuck me again just like our first years
- thanks darling. İ don't know yet.i love you So much too. İ want you be happy.

Then we hugged and went to our bedroom and went to sleep.

Ok guys it was so strange night. İ don't know what should I thought.

So what is your opinions about guys? Which one is good for us? Young one or experience one?
Jack

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Thanks for the update, Jack!!!! If it was up to me, I'd go for the more experienced man. You have no idea how the college guy will react to all of this and you don't know if he can keep his experience with you and wife confidential or not. The young guy might get attached to her and want to do more with her alone and keep you out of the fun. The experienced man will make sure your wife will have good sex, the young guy might just get himself off and be done with her. Go for the experience!!!!

Rascal

TorontoCpl
Virgin

Unread post by TorontoCpl » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Great updates. Are these foreign guys Europeans? Is that what she wants? A big white cock?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:04 am

Why choose? Try both

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi guys
Lately no news. She told me she was still just talking and nothing special.
Last night we had a very interesting conversation.
When we went to bed we begun kissing.
Then got naked and she started to stroke me And talked to my ear.
- ohh sweetie i love your cock it seems a little small but also cute.( Giggled)
- small ? What do you mean? I think i am avarage? Yeah i came quick lately but Do you think i am small?
- ohh don't be sad sweetie. İt is not bad as i said i love it. İ am sorry if i hurt you
(Then kissed me)
- ooh ok darling. İ just surprised when you said i am small. So i think you compare me with guys who you talked on the net. Right?

She waited a little before answered.
- i am really sorry sweetie i didn't wanna hurt you i just said that.
- ok i am not hurt but surprised because you never told me that before.
So tell me did you compare me with other guys? Be honest darling.
- yes right we should be honest each other. And yes i compare it and why i said that stupid things.
- ok so you mean you saw their dicks? How?
- they just sent some pics.
- oo so did you sent them any pic of you?
- ooh no sweetie never. You know what i think about this. İt is so dangerous. İ don't my pics around on the net. But they just want to send pics of theirself i said ok. Just it. Are you mad at me?
- ( i kissed) no darling.never as i said i just surprised. So you mean they have big cocks
- yes sweetie they have ( giggled)
- did you decided anyone to meet?
- ohh no sweetie not yet. Just talking.
But I have to tell you another thing.
- what is it? Go ahead.
- i went to my gynecologist last Saturday
For normal visit. You know i always go to her regularly.
- yeah i know so what is different this time?
- she checked me out and asked some questions.
- so what questions?
- regular questions like do I get orgasms regularly? How is our sexlife? İs there any problems?
- so?
- so i thought i should tell her some about our situation. Maybe she can help me. You know she is not only my doctor also my friend.
- i know she is but what did you tell her?
- i told her that we had a some problems in sexlife. İ told that we can't penetrate sex because you still came quick. Also told her that after you came we have used my dildo or you lick me until orgasms.
- and what she said?
- she said that she had heard this from her patients. İt is very common lately. But she told penetrate sex and orgasm very important for my healthy. She said i should solve this problem.
She also said maybe you check out .
- me? Why?
- she told usually some husbands have same problems at 40's. You should go to doc. But I told her that you already went to doctor and everything was fine physical.
- yes right. So what then.
- then i thought she would help me if i say that things?
- what do you mean?
- i mean about other guys. Maybe she can tell me some things very important before go to another man.
- ohh no really what did you tell her?
- i told her that i really want penetrate sex and orgasm. And I told her why i am looking a new sex partner .
She was shocked when i told this. And told me that she is not sure if it is a good idea or not. She said that she likes us and didn't want we got in trouble. And said Cheating is big risk
- what do you mean?
- i mean she thought i would cheat on you. So i thought to tell her more. And I said that i have never cheat my husband. She looked like surprised. İ kept talking and I said to her what we agreed. İ mean i told her that i am looking new sex partner just for sex and you are totally ok with this.
- and she?
- of course she didn't believe first. But I told her full story. Told her that how you love me and want me be happy. So this is not my fault and why you accept this.
She of course still confused but finally believe me. She said how i am lucky to have a husband like you. İ said yes i am lucky and love you so.much.
- ohh that's it?
- no we talked about possibylities what shoul i do or not.
- so what she said. Ohh darling i can't believe you said to her. How can i face to her next time.
- don't worry sweetie. She is good friend. She understands us. And also she is my doctor she should know me to help me.
So she told me she will help me. Suggest a few things. Like using condom definitely. He should be clean . And said don't trust only condom also we should use birth control pill. Just in case.
Like this.
- ohh darkling it is so strange.
- yeah but you know what I really got released when i talked one friend about our situation. İ am feeling good now.

BTW i got little hard while talking this and she saw this.

- and sweetie you looks like you like it also. You got hard.( Giggled)
- yeah i admit a little exiting.
- ok show me sweetie. Please masturbate for me.

Then i started slowly stroke my cock. And she kissed my ear and whispered me
- ok sweetie closed you eyes and imagine me fucking another man. He is fucking me so hard and orgasm me

Then i couldn't hold much and begun cumming on my belly.
She again giggled and said.
- ohh sweetie you are so cute . Ok go to bathroom and clean up your little cock.
This time i didn't say anything and went to bathroom.
When i came back to bedroom. She was lying on her back and holding her dildo .
BTW there was a chair center of the bedroom. She looked at me and said
- ok sweetie please have a seat and watched the show for you.

İ sit on chair and watched her. She slowly put dildo in her pussy. Begun fuck herself with dildo. But all the time she was looking at me and. Smiled.
Finally she closed her eyes and orgasm.
After minutes she open her eyes and looked at me and said.
- did you enjoy sweetie. İt was for you. Just think of this is a practice.
Ok now coma here and hug me.

Then i went to bed and hug her then kissed her.
We said each other that we love each other.

Ok guys
This is what happen. İ know i am confused. But also i like this. İ don't know
What do you think?

Jack

k-s-v-65
Experienced

Unread post by k-s-v-65 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:49 pm

I think when she is talking to a good friend of her about it she starts feelin comfortable with the idea. Another great and sexy story :-)

Humiliation is not yours right? I hope she really did not hurt you with this little dick thing. Maybe she tried to start a conversation like " she has to try bigger guys" but got shy after your first reaction

I am really curious to see how things go on here... would love to read a post of you where you tell us " she´s a hotwife now"

Wish you luck!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 pm

I agree with ksv65 - she was just using the talk about a small penis to start a sexy conversation.
Now she has said it out loud to her gynaecologist and found she felt comfortable about being open about her needs and desire, she is ready to do it for real. Hopefully before the end of the month. Good luck. She'll love it.