first starting

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: first starting

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:38 pm

Good to hear from you again, Jack!!! Sounds like you guys are really ready to make this work for you both. I wish you luck in finding a man that can be all that you both want!! You are heading into some very exciting times together!!!!!

Rascal

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:58 am

Jack, it's great to hear from you. This is my favorite thread. Your wife has come so very far:
Gasyjack wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:06 pm
Then I got up on her begun fuck her. This time no quick came but she make me hot talking like this
- oohsweetie keep going oohh. Please sweetie please find a man for me ohh with big cock ohh

After that both of us came . After some time we got back normal

- ok darling I think you are ready this don't you?
- yes sweetie I am ready let do it. As soon as possible.
It's fascinating, and a huge turn on to read about. I hope you find a suitable bull very soon. Thank you for sharing with us, and please keep us updated.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi guys
This weekend so good for us. We have played again. Saturday night when we went to bed we begun talking.

- ooh sweetie I am so horny. I just need some good orgasm. Come to me but please don't come quick
- yes darling I will do as soon as possible. I wish we would a man for you
- oh sweetie yes I wish we could. But you know it was too difficult you know we have tried but didn't find one.
- yeah I know. But many couple say same thing. We shouldn't give up.
- I know sweetie but what can we do? We have tried net but they are so rude. So what? I can't go out and find a Random guy to fuck. I am not that kind of women. You know our country is conservative
- i know darling. I have an idea. What about go to one resort that turist come to there. You know there are some resorts near our town.
- yeah there are some resorts. So are you sure we can find one? How will we act? What will do?
- we shouldn't do anything just look around and maybe some chat or some dance i don't know.
Just for next weekend. What do you say?
- himm interesting sweetie. Maybe we can try. Ok I am in
- ok darling I will make a reservation.
- so what do you want me do? How will is work?
( She begun stroke me while talking)
- i don't know darling. Maybe we just go to bar or night club at the resort. Maybe you just go alone and I watch you around. We can wait what will happen. Maybe nothing maybe chat maybe dance who knows.
- himm my kinky husband has some thoughts. i like that. İt could be exciting. I am already wet thinking about this.
( After she told this i went to between her legs and begun lick her.)
- oohh sweetie it is so good please keep going. Ohh just lick me sweetie .
Then I got up my head and ask her
- did you like this darling
- yes sweetie it is so good.
- i am preparing you darling. I am licking you wetting you for good fuck
- (she hold my head and press me on her pussy)
- ooh sweetie keep going prepare me for good fuck
After I got up my head told her
- i am preparing your pussy for another man darling
She moan load and said
- ooh sweetie it is good . Just do it.
Then hold my head and press on her pussy and she just came in short time.
- oohhh sweetie I am cumming ohhh

After 1 or 2 minutes she came back to normal. I got up to her and kiss her with my wet face.:)
- oh darling you came so much ( giggled)
- yes sweetie it was so good telling me this.
- i know darling it was. I have got hard too.
She looked at my hard cock and begun stroke me.
- so sweetie you really wanna prepare me for another man?
- yes darling I want because you should be very wet for him. Probably he will be bigger than me and you should be wet fir him
- ( she giggled) yeah you are right. But also so funny sweet i love you.
- i love you too darling.
Then I got in her begun fuck her slowly.
- ohh darling you are so hot and wet . İt is so good fucking you like this
- ohh sweetie you are so good please keep going.
- so tell me darling are you ready for new cock
- ohh sweetie yes I am really ready. I wanna try new big cock. Are ready this?
- yes darling I am ready too.
Then she begun kiss me and I have speed up and cum in her.
- ohhh darling I cum in you you are so beautiful.
- ok sweetie. This is so good.

After 5 minutes we hold each other then begun talk again.
- darling you know what I want
- what sweetie?
- i really want fuck you after the other man fuck you.
- ( giggled) really? I know this many husband wnat this. Reclime sex is it?
- yes darling it is. Could we do this?
- ohh sweetie of course we can . But I am not sure if you can stay hard ( giggled again)
- yeah maybe right I am not sure. BTW you have know many things about this anymore
- yes sweetie. İnternet has many info about it.
- yeah I know. So tell me what you want from him ?
- i want him has a big cock. And very roughly sex .
- really? Rough?
- yes sweetie rough sex. İs it problem with you?
- ohh no darling . I just surprised.
- i thought maybe rough sex give me more orgasm i don't know sweetie I just wanna try it.
- ok darling no problem. Anything else?
- it is enough for now. How about you? Do you want anything?
- not so much. Maybe I just wanna hold your hand while he is fucking you. Or maybe kissing you.

Shen then begun kiss me and huge me
- oohhh sweetie you are so cute. Of course you can hold my hand and kissme . You are my husband.
- thank you darling. I am so glad we are talking everything about this openly.
- yes sweetie I am glad too. But you know it is so important talking openly with couple. They say couple trust each other and talk everything.
- so tell me what is your boundaries. What's you don't want?
- himn i can say I dont want bareback and beat me. Just kind of things. What is your don't want?
- himm i dont want you kiss him passionately
- oohb sweetie it is interesting.
- i don't know darling it just my thoughts.
- ok sweetie I got it. Thanks telling me . But it is strange don't you think. You let him fuck me but don't want him kiss me. But I respect that.
- thanks darling . May be you can just little kiss but no passionate.
- ok sweetie I got it. Deal don't worry. Anything else?
- what do you think of anal sex?
- oohh no sweetie. I don't want his fuck my ass. You know my ass is virgin. We have tried it once but nothing. So I am not ready for anal sex and if I want you have to be my first.
- thanks Darling. So we should write the rules on page too.
- yes sweetheart we should tomorrow.now time to sleep I am so tired. Good night.

Then we kissed and went to sleep.

So guys.
İt is so interesting talking very openly.
I think she is more ready this anymore.

Jack

Remus
Prepubescent

Unread post by Remus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi, I read all posts and your evolution is very beautiful and erotic. I think you're both ready and you deserve to watch her very hard fucked by a bigger dick and last much more. And you deserve to hold her hands while he is fucking she. I think you have to guide his big dick for the first time in her pussy and watch hiw enter all in her pussy. I can not wait you to write how the big step has happened.
I wish you good luck and hard big dick for her 😆.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:36 pm

Wow, Jack!!! You two have made great progress and are now very clear what you each want. Your idea of going to a place where many strangers visit sounds like a good idea. You can find a man who wants to fuck your wife and is not known in your area. Yes, let her seem to be alone in the bar and see who approaches her and see if she can get him interested!!! I'm sure he will!!!! Please let us know all of your next steps!!

Rascal

Remus
Prepubescent

Unread post by Remus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:07 pm

You must post some of her pictures.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Welcome to the forum Remus.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi guys
Today we came to resort. Very interesting day. My wife is sleeping now i just wanna write it because i am so nervous and i have to share this.

We came to hotel this noon just for 2 days.
After got in the room we have changed . When we look for the beach it was windy so we decided to go to saunas.
We have wear our swim suits then went to saunas section.
İt was big resort so they have big place for saunas. 3 type saunas ( Russian -Turkish - fin )and 1 steam room and 1 Turkish bathroom. And of course resting area.
We got our towels and decided to try all of them. First tried Russian sauna it was so hot but got in and sit . There are 3 couples in it. Only we have swim suits. Other couples have towels. And surprised 2 of the women are topless. Probably they are English but I am not sure. So we have sit there for a while. My wife little surprised saw topless women.
After 10 minute we were out and went to shower. She told me
- sweety did you saw that women they are so comfortable being topless.
- yes darling. I saw. You know they are here on vacation so they wanna be relax.

After that we have tried Turkish sauna it was not hot as Russian. İn that sauana 2 couples and 3 single guys. Also one of the women was topless.
After went to shower my wife told me that her bikini top was tight . So she want to take it off and want to towel wrap on breast. İ said ok be comfortable.
She wrap her towel and then slowly take her bikini top off.

We went to fin sauna . İt is also hot and little more steam. When we got in there is one couple in. And of course woman has topless. We didn't surprised anymore. Half of the women in saunas topless.after 2 minutes couple got out.and just us in the sauna.
She told me
- ohh sweety it is so hot could i drop my towel for a while.
- sure baby . Don't be shy . Just do it.

And then my sweet wife drop her towel and let her breast free. And I ask

- so darling how are you feeling topless?
- woaww sweety it is so good. İ am so excited. Thanks for this

Then suddenly door open. And one couple got in. My wife suddenly up her hands on her breast. But couple got in and sit opposite us. Woman also topless. They smile at us.we smile back.
My wife still holding her breast.
İ slowly reach her ears and said
- don't be shy darling. We are on vacation just brave and got excited. Look at the other woman she is no shy. Please let her hand down. Nothing happen believe me.

She looked at me a little shy but then slowly let her hands down and let her breast free. İt was the first time my wife show her breast some strangers.
We were bit exited. She then wrap her towel on her breast and we were out.
Then went to shower. After shower we have tried steam room.

When we got in the steam room it was much foggy . We didn't see anything first. After we sit out eyes adjust smoke.it was crowded. There are 3 couples and 2 single guys. All of the women topless. Steam room so hot and sweaty.
We have got sweat after got in. My wife also wrap her towel. She ask me
- sweety is it ok if drop my towel.
- ohh yes darling you can don't be shy.

Then she slowly drop her towel and let her breast free. She was comfortable this time. Also i am so excited.
Single guys also check my wife's breast. She also saw this but did not anything.
After 10 minutes we decided to go out. We got up and walk to door but my wife was still topless until to door she didn't cover her breast. When we got out she wrap her towel. Then went to shower.
Then she surprised me more. Before we went to shower she would got in shower and then gave me her towel. And after she got shower i have give her towel and then she got out.
But this time was different. There are some hangers in the wall near showers just 2-3 meters. People hang their towels and got in shower.
When we reach showers i expected she would got in shower and give me her towel. But she just went to hangers wall then drop her towel and hang it the wall then walk to the showers. I just freez there and whach my topless wife. İt was so erotic. She looked at me and smile then got in shower. İ didn't move she then got out and slowly walk to the wall took her towel and wrap it .she was so relax and comfortable.
Then we decided to go to our room.
When we got in the room she drop her towel and hug me and kiss me
- ohh sweety today is so good. İ am so excited. I can't believe myself I was topless in front of strangers. Are you ok with this?
- yes darling I see. Of course i am ok. We are on vacation. We should be relax. Don't think so much.

Then kiss me and we cuddle a little but the decided to dinner.
We eat and drink a little wine. She was little tipsy. After we came back to our room. We got some rest.
We looked watch almost 22.00. so we begun talked
- ok sweety what is next?
- darling why we are here
- ( giggled) yes sweety I know what will do now.
- how about go to club and look around.
- are you still sure this sweety?
- yes darling i am sure. İf we came here we should try.
- ( she kiss me and) ok lets try. So how we will do this.
- how about this. You got some sexy dress and we went to club but you got in first and took a table and begun enjoy. And me got in 5 minutes later and got a place opposite you. And anytime watch you .
- ok sweety sound good let s do it.

After 30 minutes she prepared. Wear black mini dress. Show her legs and breast a little cleavage.
- ok sweety I am ready and also nervous But I have a question?
- yes Darling. Go ahead
- what would do my wedding ring? Do you think I should take off it?
- it is up to you darling but i prefer taking it on.
- but if they see it they know i am married. No one comes
- ohh darling . You are so beautiful . They will come don't worry.
- what if they saw and ask about my husband. What will I say?
- himm good question. So if they ask just told them your husband so tired and resting in the room and you came to club some enjoy.
- ( giggled) ok sweety . I got it.
After that we got out our room and walk to the club hand by hand. She was very tight hand me.
She the face to me and said
- ohh sweety i can't believe what we are doing. Are you still sure?
- yes darling i am sure. I love you
- I love you too sweetheart.

Then when we near club we separated and i wait a little she walk to club. İ watched my sexy wife walking to club. When she reached the door she looked at me smile and got in.
At that time my heart beating crazy. İ can't explain my feelings.
İ wait out side 5 minutes but it was like 5 hours. Then finally got in . Looked around for my wife. And I saw her standing near the bar table and she has already a company. İ walk pass her and stand opposite club . When i was passing we met our eyes just one second. But it was so excited. Then i took my table and ordered my drink. Watching club but especially my wife.
Her company talk with her for a while. İn that time to time she looked at me then back to her company.
After then her company left but in 5 minutes another guy came to her table this guy more handsome then fort one. Probably 26-27 years old.
They begun talking and then they went to dance place. A little dance not touching. And then start slow music for suddenly they begun holding each other and danced. İ can't believe my eyes i am watching my wife dancing with other guy. İ was so nervous and excited also my cock begun growing. İ couldn't left my eyes from my wife. After dance they went to table and talked more. Then in 30 minutes they danced 2 more times. After that her company left. And my wife took out her cell phone and write something. Then my phone bipped. İ open it and saw she write to me sms " let's go our room" i write back ok.
Then she got her things and walk to the door and I walk too but i saw and heard somr guys checking hee and talking about her. She got out and walk to the room. I then walk and catch her far away from club. When i got near her didn't say anything just hold her hand and walk with her. She just looked at me and smile.
When we got in our room we hug each other and begun kissing.
Took out our clothes both of us horny. Didn't speak just begun fucking. İ put my cock in her pussy. İ have fuck her 5 minutes. She was so wet. İ came in 5 minutes but she also came just after me.
After some time we got normal and lying on the bed begun talking.
- ooh sweety i can't believe myself what i have done. İ am feeling like slut. Sorry sweety.
- ohh no darling please don't think of this. You didn't do anything wrong.
- i don't know sweety. Are you really ok about this?
- of course i am ok . Didn't you see how i was hard when i came back to room.
-( giggled) yeah i saw. İs it about you see me in the club?
- yes of course. So tell me what did you talk with guys.
- actually I don't talk so much usually they talk. But I don't remember I was so excited and nervous.
- so i see. Why first guy leave ?
- yeah actually I didn't like him so I didn't response so much then he left. But second guy was good I like her company. And also I have dance with him. He was polite.
- yeah i see so what?
- so we talked more and dance more. And finally he ask me about my room Ring. And i told him that my husband tired and resting in our room. İ came here just some enjoy.
- so didn't he ask you to make something? You know what i mean.
- i know what you mean but he didn't ask it. Maybe i am to old for him or maybe he didn't want me. İ I not know
- ohh don't be sad darling . You are so beautiful. So it is why come back to room?
- yes sweety. İ was confused. And i want to with you.( Kissed me)

- don't worry darling everything will be fine. I love you.
- i love you too sweety.
After then she went to slepey but I couldn't sleep. İt was so excited and I was still nervousness. Probably I can't slepp . İ still can't believe what we did.
And maybe we didn't find a guy for her but we make a big step. And i am happy that.
And i thought if i can't sleep then I should write this on here. İ am writing this on my cellphone. You know what writing feeling and happening so make me relax.

So this is what happens.
And wish me luck for tomorrow

Jack

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Jack,

You and she are amazing!! Being as shy as you both are and to then go to the resort and do what you have done is a BIG step for you both!!! Dancing with the other man is a very big step for her. It gave her a chance to see what it is like to touch and move in the arms of another man. Little steps Jack, little steps will help you two get what you want without feeling bad. Congrats on your progress!!! I'll be looking forward to hearing about tomorrow's fun!! Good luck!!!

Rascal

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:28 am

Jack, that's fantastic. What a huge step for both of you! I'm so happy for you.

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to hear how it goes tonight.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 am

Well done Jack! Tell her how brave, beautiful and sexy she was when you saw her showing her breasts, talking with the other men, and and dancing with that man. Tell her you never felt more love for her than when you saw her do these things, and that she made you very happy when she was doing it.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Gasyjack wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:04 pm
- so didn't he ask you to make something? You know what i mean.
- i know what you mean but he didn't ask it. Maybe i am to old for him or maybe he didn't want me. İ I not know
That's not why he didn't ask. He was just being a gentleman, didn't want to be too pushy.

ANY man would want to be with your wife.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi guys
İ am still nervous and excited about this trip. So i can't sleep again. My wife just got sleep now. So i just wanna told you what happen but I can't explain my feelings yet. Maybe a few days later I can understand it.

So Saturday morning we wake up both of us feel good even i have sleep only 2 hours.

We got our swimm suits and some T-shirts then went to breakfast after good breakfast we hit to beach. İt was little crowded we found some spot take off t-shirt got down on towels. My wife was wearing sexy bikini. So we looked around and saw some topless women but not so much. after a while I said
- darling if you want you can go topless
- ohh sweety thanks but i think i am not ready this yet.
- you have already in yesterday in sauna
- yes but this is different here is so crowded . I can't
- ok darling itbia up to you.

Then i didn't press her so we got some time went to swimm and got back until noon. Then we went to lunch. At the lunch we also drink some beer. We have got some little tipsy. Then
- so darling what want to do? Going back to beach?
- no sweety i don't want to beach. it was so Sunny. İ want stay in hotel. What about sauna again?
- sure darling let's go in
After then we directly went to sauna section. And got in changing area. İ got my saua towel and wait for my wife in my swimsuit
She went out wrap a towel around her just above breast. She smile at me
- i sweety I just took off my bikini top just like yesterday. You know it was uncomfortable tight. So i think it is not problem?
- ohh no darling . You can do whatever you be relax . You know we are on vacation.
- can ask you something sweety?
- yes darling sure
- about yesterday did you sad or uncomfortable about me topless?
- definitely no darling . You were so beautiful in topless. Also i am so proud of you because you are my wife.
- really? Ohh sweety i am so glad I have heard this. ( Kiss me )

Then we went to sauna section and got in. We again decided to try all of saunas. So we went to first one Russian sauna.
When we got in we saw one couple and 2 single guys and 2 single girls. Couple women was topless others in bikini.
We place opposite couple . After 1minute my wife reach my ear
- sweety is it ok if I drop my towel.?
- ohh darling i would be so happy if you do it and please don't ask me again about this if you are comfortable you can do it whatever you want just relax.
- ohh thanks sweety

After that she slowly drop her towel and again she was showing her breast to strangers second time. İ was so glad and proud of her. All the men check her breasts. She was little red but i don't know if it is from hot or attention.
After 10 minutes we decided go out. Just like yesterday she again went to door topless and wrap her towel just got out the door. İ think she likes to show her breast .
Then we went to shower area and it was crowded this time and wait our tour. While waiting stand by stand together.and looked around. What i figured out most of the women in the shower area were topless maybe more than half of it (almost%80)
Then finally our tour came . İ was so curious what my wife will do. When it was her tour she directly went to wall and hang her towel hangers. Then went to shower just in her bikini bottom .also surprised me she walk slowly not Hurry up. Then i got to shower and got out very quick and wait for my wife. She again slowly out and went to wall and took her towel and wrap her breast.then looked at me and smile . İ smiled back. Then went to second sauna . Turkish. When we got in . There were 3 couples. So today all saunas very crowded. As Soon as we sit in sauna my wife just drop her towel. But this time she is the only one topless but it didn't disturb her.
After 10 minutes we went out again. She again went to door again topless. And got out and she wrap towel after got out. So i figured out every time she were more topless time before. And she was more comfortable . Maybe it is also effect her beer that she drink at lunch. But it doesn't matter i also very like it.
Second time we went to shower and this time we wait less. When her turn she again went to wall and walk to shower topless slowly. İ looked around and saw some men checking her out while walking topless . İ was so turn on. And when got in the shower i turn on cold water be came back to normal.😀
After wait my wife she go out topless and went to wall and dry her self while didn't cover herself. Then wrap her towel.
Then we went 3rd sauna Fin. When we got in . Also crowded. 3 couples and maybe 4 single guys. İt was steamy. When we adjust our eyes. We saw all women topless .of course my wife topless as soon as got in. We also notice one couple just near us . They are probably german.and probably their 30s
So she is not only topless also open her towel and anyone see her pussy. She was shaved. She didn't shy about it. She acted like it was normal. So my wife little surprised and show me the woman with her eyes. We smiled each other.10 minutes later . We decided go out and that couple go out same time. German women got up completely naked and everyone saw her body then she wrap her towel. But i am sure she likes to show her busy. Of course my wife went to door topless. And out topless . Then she wrap her towel but we followed German couple to the shower area.
My wife whisper me
- did you couple sweety. She has a good body and she likes to show it.
- yes darling i saw but you are better then her.

She smile at me and we again went to shower area. There was a queue. So we wait just after German couple.
When it was their turn . She went to wall and hang her towel. And went to shower completely nude. We watched in disbelief. How can she brave. But her husband very proud of her. Because he was smiling all time and looking around.
After German woman got out and took her towel and wrap and while passing us smile at us. Then my wife went to wall and hang her towel and went to shower topless. İ was so proud her beautiful breasts. After i go out shower wait my wife she out topless and took her towel and dry herself but didn't cover herself. Then it was time to steam room. We begun Walk to the steam room. To my suprized my wife still didn't cover her breast. She was holding her towel in her hand and walking to steam room with me she was topless. İ looked at her and she smile at me and keep walking. Then we got in steam room. There were 2 couples and 1 single guy. Women also topless. When sit and wait 10 minutes. My wife incredible comfortable being topless. İ think she break her shyness.
After 10 minutes we go out. After we sour of steam room my wife still topless. And went to shower with me never cover her breasts. Probably every men check her breast and she likes it.
Then went to shower and I again wait because i did it before her. So finally she out of shower and dry herself. I think she forgot that she is topless.😀
Then finally wrap her towel. Hold my hand and said
- let's go to room sweety i don't wanna stay in resting room.
Then we went to room hand in hand .
On the road
- i got so much enjoy today sweety.
- yes darling it seems you enjoy also all the men enjoy too looking your breast.
- ( giggled) did you have jealous?
- ooh no darling rather inam very proud of you.
- ohh sweety really? İ am so glad you like it. So you like your kinky wife
- yes darling i like it.

After we got out elevator walking to our room. She drop her towel and walk to our room topless. And she was smiles. Nobody saw us . Then we got in she took my hand drag me to bed. Took off my swimsuit and begun suck me . I have already hard. Then slipp off her bottom and ride me. İn 3 minutes big of us came. İ think she also aroused.
- ohhh sweety it was good. Thanks to got me resort and let me topless .
- all of this for you darling . İf you are happy i am happy.
After that we went rest and sleep one hour. Yhen we went to dinner and eat and drink more. We have again tipsy both of us.
Then went back to room. Lying on the bed didn't talk for a while.then I ask

- darling how are you feeling
- wanderful sweety . İ am so good and maybe a little tipsy.
- so what do you want now.
- i don't know sweetie.
- how about club again? Did you like it yesterday.?
- i don't know sweetie. İt was so fun but how about you ? Are you still comfortable with this? Dancing slow dance with a stranger very erotic. İ don't wanna hurt you. İ was so nervous yesterday but today little more comfortable. İ am not sure what will be happen.
- ohh don't sad of me darling i am totally ok for what happen yesterday.
- what if they want to do more then dance?
- you know we talk about it. What was sin your mind?
- i know we talk sweety but this is not talking it is real. So what if they want to kiss me? Should i do it? How you feel about this?
- it is up to you darling. Just do it whatever you want . İ just want you know i am totally ok it.
- so you mean if i kiss the man if situation is right and you would be ok?
- yes darling definitely ok.
- ooh sweety i can't believe us what are we doing. Do you think it is right?
- yes darling it is right. Don't worry.
- so i have to ask sweety how far I should go about this?
- what do you really mean darling?
- i mean what if they want to have sex with me?
- you know we also talk about it too darling. We have some conditions. Do you wanna have sex with one tonight?
- i don't know sweetie. But if everything was right maybe I could. İ am not sure.but I just wanna learn could you handle this?
- yes darling. You know i really want this to in long times. İ want you be orgasm by penetrate sex in long times. İt opportunity is right please go ahead. Have fun.
- ohhb sweety you are so cute. And wanderful husband.( Kissed me)
- you are wanderful wife. And hotwife (giggled) so if you are ready please make me your cuckold.
- you are so funny sweety. Ok lets try again tonight.

Then she went to shower and begun prepare.
This time she wear a mini skirt and blouse of course some cleavage.😀
Then almost 23.00 we went to club.
Again she got in 5 minutes early. Then i went in and find a right table for watching her. We again catches our eyes from distance.
So one guy approach her table and begun talking. They talk for 10 minutes and some time Laugh. Then went to dance floor. They dance again slow dances. They begun slowly dance. What i saw suprized me while dancing guy grab my wife's ass through her mini skirt and she didn't do anything. Then back to table and while passing me our eyes met a few second. BTW i was so hard in my trousers.
Then they talk more and he left. After 5 minutes the guy who is danced yesterday came. They talked again. İ think my wife has more interested this guy because she laugh much. Then they went to dance floor begun dance. While dancing guy hold her very close. I was so aroused . Then he suddenly try to kiss her but my wife turn her face and he missed it. After then slow dance begun again. They stayed on the floor and begun dancing closely. He again tried to kiss her and this time my wife didn't move and he kissed her on the lips. They smiled each other. And guy tried again and this time they kissed a little more. Maybe 20 seconds. And it was first time my sweet wife kissing anotherman on the lips just in public just in front of me. İ have to confess i cum on my trousers. İ couldn't hold it. İ was lucky it was little dark nobody find out. After dance they back to table. While passing again she looked at me a few seconds and smiled.
They kept talking. While talking he close her and put his hand on her belly. Sometime hold there sometime got a little down and grab her ass. All the time my wife didn't stop his. Just smiled him.
I was not far. İ couldn't hear them but saw everting. And while talking 2 more times they kissed on the lips
İ was so nervous and excited too.
Then he whispered her ears something but she shake her head said no.
They talked more seriously then he kissed her and left.
Then she looked at me a second and walk out. So i understand she wants to go home. İ follow her. İ have catch her for a far away from club. Hold her hand and walk back to our room.
While walking she hug me and put her head on me. We didn't talk. But she was more drunk then before. Because of she drink more in the club.
When we got in our room she put her arms onmy neck begun kiss me.
We have down to bed begun founding. Took off our clothes. When touch her pussy she moaned load. She was so wet. İ didn't get hard because i have already cum in my trousers. So i got down on her pussy and lick her and finger her until she came.
She didn't want to talk just want go sleep. So i let her sleep. But again I couldn't sleep. Always what happen in the club turning in my mind.
İ can't believe what she did. But i have still proud of her and I love her.

So guys i just want to write it to here before forgot anything.
She is still sleeping now. İ don't know what she talks with them and what happen between them. Maybe she told me tomorrow.

So today i didn't would be cuckold but it was so close. İ am so happy

Jack

ClassyKate
Experienced

Unread post by ClassyKate » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:03 pm

That is a beautiful post and it shows she is close to becoming a HW! i am a young husband married to a young wife and i have the same issue so i only bring up small ideas like nude beaches or dressing sexy in front of my friends and its enough to get her excited as well and we are working up from there! Your wife sounds beautiful though!

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 pm

What a great day! Thanks for the update.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:26 pm

Jack,

I'm so happy for your progress!!! I know you enjoyed seeing your wife in the arms of the other guy and especially when she allowed him to kiss her so much. It became obvious to you when you got in bed with her and found her so wet, that she likes what happened too. Please make sure you tell her tomorrow that you love her and everything is OK with you, kiss her much and be as loving to her as you can. She had a good time but she will be concerned that you are not happy. You need to be sure to let her know in words and actions that you are ok with all she did, and encourage her to go further if she wants. How many more days are you to be at the resort??

Rascal

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Hi guys
We are finally at home . And she went to sleep. But i can't sleep because this weekend so excited. What happen is always turning in my mind.

I will write to you what happen this morning.

So after some erotic experience Saturday night wife went to sleep. And i of course after write to you then sleep.
We wake up Sunday morning at almost
9 am.
She was shy talking with me . I had know why she was. So i tried to talk.
- good morning my sexy darling.
- good morning sweety
- it seems you are little uncomfortable. İ know why. Please relax darling. Everything is ok. İ love you so much.

She was little sad and her eyes were wet she almost cry. İ hug her and kissed.

- i am sorry about last night sweety. İ really didn't wanna hurt you but i was drunk and couldn't control myself believe me.
- ooh darling. Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong.
- really ? Didn't you got sad? Because i don't just danced also i have kiss a stranger.
- ohh no darling. Believe me . İ am not sad or uncomfortable. Rather i am excited. And i have to confess to you. İ have cum in my trousers.

She open her eyes big and suprized.
- what? Are you serious? You came in your trousers? When?
- when you were at dance floor and just he kissed you one the lips. İ couldn't hold myself and cum in my trousers.
- oh my God. İ can't believe this. My husband cum in his trousers while watching me on the dance floor with a stranger. Ooh sweety you are so cute and you really want this don't you?
- yes darling i wanted it and it was so excited.
- i was so sad about it. İ thought i shouldn't do it because i thought you would be sad . But you like it . İt is so funny. Ok i am more relax now.
- yes darling be relax. What happen in this weekend is good. Don't worry.
We can talk everything.
- ok sweety thanks. I'm ok now. What about sauna? (Giggled)
- what about it. İt was so good.
- i mean about my topless. Did you like it.
- yes darling i love it. You are so beautiful. Many men check out your breast. And i like it
- yeah i saw manymen looked at my breast. İ also like it show my breasts.
İ felt so good.
- i am so proud of you. Because they saw your breast and they think how i am luck to be with you.
- (she kissed me) you are wonderful husband sweety.
- so do you wanna talk about club more?
- yeah sure. What do you wanna learn.
- about guys who dance with you.
- ok . First one was interesting he want to dance and then grab my ass. Are you sure you wanna heard?
- yes. Of course.
- ok . Then we talk more but don't remember what we talked. I was drinking so i lost topic . But he was funny. Then he asked outside but i said no then he left. Then same guy came . You know him previous night.
- yes i remember him. He was handsome.
- yes sweety he was . So we begun talked then dance. He tried to kiss me but I refused. Then for a while he tried again and this time i want it too. Then we kissed.
- how was it?
- what sweety.
- kissing anotherman?
- i don't know sweetie it was so strange. İ have felt like teenager again. Something like that. But not sure. Then while i am going back to table. İ looked at your eyes and saw you seem like uncomfortable.
- yes . Right because i was just cum in.jy trousers.( Giggled)
- yeah but I didn't know that. So thought you were sad about this. But then kept going with him.
- but you also kissed with him 2 more times.
- yes i know but i couldn't hold myself.
- ok it is ok. So what happen next?
- so he ask me to go to his room more privacy. And i told him that i am married and can't go to his room. He said that i am came to club for enjoy so if I want some enjoy to go to his room.
- so darling please tell me did you want to go to his room?
- actually yes i want to.
- so you want to have sex with him. Don't be shy darling we can talk openly.
- yes sweety i want to have sex with him.
- so why didn't go?
- because I remember your eyes thought you are sad and uncomfortable. And also we have some conditions you remember. And i didn't wanna go with him before talk with you
- ooh darling you are so sweet. Thank you.
- i love you sweetheart.
- i love you too darling. So maybe we didn't go all the way but we had experience. Don't you think?
- yes sweety it was big experience. And also i have learned you want thisnhappn more then me. İ still can't believe you cum in your trousers.
- yes.also i like your topless in the sauna. BTW why didn't you on the beach topless?
- ohh sweety .the beach is more crowded. İ didn't brave it.
- how about today? You know we check out noon. So we can go to beach.
- i don't know sweetie. İt is so hard . İt is so different from sauna. So why you are so excited about show my breast to strangers?
- i am so please and proud of you.
- let's go to beach but i can't promise you.

Then we got up and first went to breakfast then hit the beach. When we got our towels on the sand. We got lied. She was in her bikini. We looked around beach was not so busy.
So she got face down and i put sunoil on her back. While applying sunoil i open clips of her bikini top. She didn't stop me.
Then finish her back and told her turn around. She hold bikini top with hand and turn over. She lie down on her back but her bikini top still on her breast. So i slowly applied more son oil her belly and shoulders. Slowly upper part of her breast. This time she was looking at my eyes. İ asked her
- ok darling it is time. Are you ready?
- are you sure sweety about this
- yes darling i am sure.
- ok then time go

Then she take her bikini top of and she was there topless. İ was so excited again because my sweet wife was topless on the beach. İt was my fantasy long time and it is real now .after 15 minutes she was there topless. Then i suggest to go to swimm. She accepted but out her top on and we went to swimm. 30 minutes swimm then came back our towels. When we sit on towels. She lie down her bikini top still on.
- hey darling you forgot something
- what sweety
- your bikini top
- ohh yes ok

The she took off her too again and she was topless again.
Then she was topless until noon then we decided to check out. Went to room and packing up our things.

After check out when we out of hotel doors we have run into guy who is dancing with her. İt was very strange situation. We have run into at the doors. He looked my wife and me then smile at us and walk away. My wife's face got red and also i have felt strange but i couldn't explain this feeling. Maybe it is cuckold feeling i don't know yet.
So after that we came home .
Both of us like this weekend is big step for many things for us.

Jack

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Excellent progress Jack. You handled everything very well.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Wow. You had a fantastic weekend. Thank you for sharing it. Please make sure your lovely wife knows I (and I'm sure many here) appreciate her and applaud her bravery.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Jack,

You and she handled that weekend like pros!! You both did everything very well! The thing I am most happy about for you two is that you both maintained your concern for the other and that you both communicated so very well at the end of the night! You both learned a lot about each other at the resort and she became a much more confident woman, which is what she needs to be to be able to let another man please her in front of you. Your wife also learned that it is very much ok with you if she is with another man. Her kissing that man and you telling her that it was ok and that you cummed in your pants tells her that you really do very much want to watch her fucking another man. That was a very big event for the both of you. Now you can look forward to taking other steps to your mutual goal and find her a man she is comfortable with and that will be willing to have you there and participating.

Good luck and please continue the updates. Remember, the updates don't have to be big events like the weekend at the resort, it can be about all the talks you two have about the lifestyle and your sex at home.

Rascal

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Hot dog

joerodeo
Prepubescent

Unread post by joerodeo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Hot developments...can’t wait to hear more!

k-s-v-65
Experienced

Unread post by k-s-v-65 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Wow, sounds she is not far away from making the big step! How should it happen in yourr imagination?

joerodeo
Prepubescent

Unread post by joerodeo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Any updates?!

Remus
Prepubescent

Unread post by Remus » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:29 pm

How's things going on with you?