New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Hungry4IT
Player

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:06 am

Congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you and your hubby had a wonderful evening!
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:40 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 pm
I decided to send an invitation to my hotwife anniversary celebration to one additional man. I talk to him on and off and if he lived closer we would already be seeing each other. I noticed he changed his profile and he will be at his cabin more so I took a chance and asked him.
He said it was a good possibility 👍 do I am excited!!

More importantly tomorrow is hubby and my 21st wedding anniversary and we are going out to dinner.
What if 2 solid candidates answer in a tie? Any possibility of mfm or 2 consecutive (same day or the next day)? Is either something you'd consider and if not for real maybe at least a fantasy?
I have always been very clear on the fact that an MFM is not an option unless I first had a solo experience with each man separately. Primarily it just isn't a safe idea to go into a hotel room with 2 men that I have never met in person before. I would never put myself into a risky situation like that!

I have also been pretty clear throughout this entire experience that I would never schedule more than one play date in a week. I always make that clear to men that I talk to.
They also know if they are interested in MFM that it would never happen unless i was comfortable with them solo first.

There is no such thing as a tie. Whoever contacts me first with a definite commitment to that date is the one that I make plans with.

This isn't about fantasy for me.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:33 am

Thanks for the anniversary wishes 👍
Hubby and I had a nice time last night.
Married 21 years, together 24 years 😁🥳😍

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:11 am

Congratulations!! We're glad you two had a great time and a happy marriage.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:55 am

Congrats on the anniversary. Curious if you'd be open to playing with more than one male? Maybe a prior partner and a new one? Cheers.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:15 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:55 am
Congrats on the anniversary. Curious if you'd be open to playing with more than one male? Maybe a prior partner and a new one? Cheers.
Yes as long as I first have a solo play date with the new one.
I would not be comfortable in a new situation with two men unless I had first been with both of them separately.
Every man that I have been in contact with who has brought up MFM is aware of that as I am very upfront about it.
The man that I have been playing with once a month since December is looking forward to me getting another regular play partner ;)

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:21 am

Congratulations! Not many stay together that long any more. I only know one couple that have been together as long we've been married. I'm certain the devotion you have to your beloved husband will continue grow as it always has. All your posts clearly leave no doubt about how much you love your husband and I have great respect for the respect you give him!

My wife and I have a vacation home two hours from our regular home. Recently we've been having work done on both places and we have had to be in both places to supervise the work. So, we've been apart for the week and together on some weekends. Even after being married 41 years I found myself feeling lonely without her near me. I'm blessed to have her my life and I think of the people that are alone and I know I'm so fortunate!

I'm sure this is how your husband feels! Once again congrats!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:30 am

coastalkid wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:21 am
Congratulations! Not many stay together that long any more. I only know one couple that have been together as long we've been married. I'm certain the devotion you have to your beloved husband will continue grow as it always has. All your posts clearly leave no doubt about how much you love your husband and I have great respect for the respect you give him!

My wife and I have a vacation home two hours from our regular home. Recently we've been having work done on both places and we have had to be in both places to supervise the work. So, we've been apart for the week and together on some weekends. Even after being married 41 years I found myself feeling lonely without her near me. I'm blessed to have her my life and I think of the people that are alone and I know I'm so fortunate!

I'm sure this is how your husband feels! Once again congrats!
I find one of the differences between us and some of the other couples we know is that we actually like spending time together. Sure we both need our alone time (who doesn't) but a lot of our time is spent together.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:40 am

"I find one of the differences between us and some of the other couples we know is that we actually like spending time together. Sure we both need our alone time (who doesn't) but a lot of our time is spent together."

:up: :up: Great point !
Farmgirl and I are each others best friends.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:28 pm

I know you're stance on choosing your lovers and I totally respect and understand it. During your search and vetting process do you discuss potential lovers much with your husband? Does he show interest beyond your care and safety in your selections. You've actually been at this a while and from your first posts to now you've become much more comfortable from what I've read. You've made some discoveries about yourself in this time. I know you never hide anything from your husband ever. Have you noticed any differences in him since the start? I don't mean just bad ways, I mean anything that you specifically have picked up on. I also understand and respect that you protect your husband by not answering questions about him so, I respect your choice in not answering. Thanks!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:29 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:28 pm
I know you're stance on choosing your lovers and I totally respect and understand it. During your search and vetting process do you discuss potential lovers much with your husband? Does he show interest beyond your care and safety in your selections. You've actually been at this a while and from your first posts to now you've become much more comfortable from what I've read. You've made some discoveries about yourself in this time. I know you never hide anything from your husband ever. Have you noticed any differences in him since the start? I don't mean just bad ways, I mean anything that you specifically have picked up on. I also understand and respect that you protect your husband by not answering questions about him so, I respect your choice in not answering. Thanks!
The simple answer is "no" LOL
Since the beginning we only discussed men when they got to the point where I was going to be meeting them. The only exception to that is if I personally had a doubt that I ran by him. His interests are in my safety mainly and after that he knows that it is up to me to look for what interests me. As H can attest i am picky :D
Differences? No not really.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:54 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:40 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 pm
I decided to send an invitation to my hotwife anniversary celebration to one additional man. I talk to him on and off and if he lived closer we would already be seeing each other. I noticed he changed his profile and he will be at his cabin more so I took a chance and asked him.
He said it was a good possibility 👍 do I am excited!!

More importantly tomorrow is hubby and my 21st wedding anniversary and we are going out to dinner.
What if 2 solid candidates answer in a tie? Any possibility of mfm or 2 consecutive (same day or the next day)? Is either something you'd consider and if not for real maybe at least a fantasy?
I have always been very clear on the fact that an MFM is not an option unless I first had a solo experience with each man separately. Primarily it just isn't a safe idea to go into a hotel room with 2 men that I have never met in person before. I would never put myself into a risky situation like that!

I have also been pretty clear throughout this entire experience that I would never schedule more than one play date in a week. I always make that clear to men that I talk to.
They also know if they are interested in MFM that it would never happen unless i was comfortable with them solo first.

There is no such thing as a tie. Whoever contacts me first with a definite commitment to that date is the one that I make plans with.

This isn't about fantasy for me.
Sorry for asking

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:35 am

I'm trying to concentrate on looking forward to my time with H on Tuesday but right now it is overshadowed by the fact that I still don't have plans for the 30th!!

Finally heard from J the fireman this morning and he thought he was going to make it but he has tickets to a football game.
J the triathlete is going to be out of the area for work so he is out too.
That leaves 2 more options and I'm almost afraid to ask!!
I'm thinking I might have scared off M as he has been a little quiet lately. So that would leave J from WI, who had said it was a possibility.

I really hate this scheduling process!!

I think there must be a joke in here somewhere....
"How many men does a hotwife have to contact in order to schedule a play date?" (Too bad it's not a joke!)

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 pm

You might want to stroke the football attendee's name off your list. His priorities are obviously all messed up!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:58 pm

I have a play date tomorrow with H and he let me know he has some surprises for me this time!!
My mind is racing with the possibilities of what his devious mind could have come up with. 😈
I'm almost afraid to guess!! 🤔😱

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Go girl!! :whip: :mrgreen: You can overwhelm his surprises. ;) :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:45 am

Ah yes.....the day after a play date with H 😛
That wonderful tired body and racing mind!

I honestly can't even think straight enough yet to write a coherent update on our time together.

I haven't reviewed the pictures yet to see if there are any that I like enough to post here or on SLS.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:20 am

Now that's an awesome date...I am so glad you have a very special and great guy named Mr. H. who knows the buttons to push and when to push them all for your pleasure...Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!! again it may be repetitious but You Go Girl....... The End

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:50 pm

Wow! I am on SLS sending out more messages and I asked one man for a pic since he had none. His response was that he kept his private because he had ran into a lot of flakes so he would show his face once I showed him mine.

Um..... yeah dude you just raised all kinds of red flags!!
I typically do not show my face (but I share other pictures) until I am sure I will be meeting.

Does this guy not understand that he is the single guy here?
I haven't responded yet, but I will. I am absolutely no longer interested in him.
However.....if on the off chance he is not the picture collector he appears to be I want to warn him that this is the way he is coming off.

Matureone2560
Experienced

Unread post by Matureone2560 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:16 pm

Phew, made it to the last page.

I have loved this thread from start to now, and how you have moved on from the nervous start to taking control of the situations that have arisen.

While it took 7 days to read the whole thread, I can now take the time to savor each update you post.

I also loved your pics in the hotties section, thanks for sharing it was a big step for you. I'm not surprised you have had lots of offers you sexy devil :whip:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Matureone2560 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:16 pm
Phew, made it to the last page.

I have loved this thread from start to now, and how you have moved on from the nervous start to taking control of the situations that have arisen.

While it took 7 days to read the whole thread, I can now take the time to savor each update you post.

I also loved your pics in the hotties section, thanks for sharing it was a big step for you. I'm not surprised you have had lots of offers you sexy devil :whip:
Oh thanks for reading through my very lengthy thread :up:
It has been a very eventful experience full of ups and downs and a lot of learning about myself and other people.
You are now up to date on my first year as a hotwife :D Monday is my official hotwife anniversary :whip:

I'm going to look through the pictures from last night tomorrow to decide if I want to load any of them to the hotties folder. I will of course make an announcement here if I do that. ;)

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Woo hooo another great experience with H. Glad to hear it 2up.

Sending good vibes for your Anniversary Date!

And Bluegoddess gets those idiot men that pull shit like that too. She usually responds with something to the effect of really dude you've lost your chance with me and in the future don't ask a women for pics without providing your own first. Or better yet wait for her to offer if you don't want to come off as a creep. She's actually had a few respond by saying thanks for letting them know that no one had ever mentioned it being creepy. Ahhh boy.

She will usually cut people off that are pushy at all about pics. You know the type I'm sure. Hell some fucks get out a few lines and then go for the "let's see your big tits or that phat ass." And Down the Road they get sent.

Funny thing with us is we aren't bashful with pics once we get rolling. A little Respect goes along way in this lifestyle.
Blue Goddesses King

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:01 pm

I am in the clouds right now and who better to share that with than all of you?
Last night was another awesome time with H - we are just such good friends and so incredibly matched sexually that it makes for a fun time. Sometimes we spend just as much time talking....as not! 😈

He and I always talk about who else we are meeting and playing with and who is out there that we see as potentials. I shared with him my most recent frustrations and he encouraged me to send out a message to anyone I was remotely interested in. He doesn't think this has anything to do with me personally, it is all about my location and the fact that I do have height and age restrictions.
So today I sent out 4 new initial messages to men that had either caught my eye or had recently looked at my profile. Of the 4 - 1 didn't look at the message yet, 1 was the guy who messed up (see message above) and the other 2 are interested!!
Of the 2 one is a 37 year old that lives in the UP (woohoo) but is still over 2 hours away. The other man I am seriously impressed by!! He is 49, is definitely a Dom, and has been involved for over 20 years. He just bought property that is a little over an hour away from here. I am so very excited about the possibilities with him.
I'm going to text H his username in the AM so he can check him out for me. If he has been around for that long then H would probably have heard the good or bad.

There is still a chance that I might have a play date on Monday - 3 out of the 4 men either can't make it or didn't respond. It is down to the last one.
If that doesn't happen I will know that it is because I need time to prep for what is to come 👍😁

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Thanks for the update! I love to hear how close you and H are.

And the prospect of an experienced Dom kinda nearby is exciting!

What will be will be
Blue Goddesses King

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Congratulations on a very fun time! Farmgirl will be so happy for you or is it envious.