New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DavidnDaria

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:44 pm

You rock, Mrs. Yooper! :) Sincerely.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:19 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:I have a feeling that 2019 will be a year filled with adventure :D :twisted: :whip:
:up: :up: :cool:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Thanks for your support Dave & spongeworthy :mrgreen:

I'm lucky to have a husband who has encouraged me to spread my hot wife wings so that I can fly.
I'm also feeling fortunate that I have found one, hopefully two, good solid men to spend my play time with. (I wouldn't say no to a third however ;) )
What a great way to start the year :up:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:56 am

Oh nice! H is on a boys vacation but he sent me a text this morning :up:

Somebody was missing me - he is in warm weather and was hoping my naughty thoughts were keeping me warm in our cold weather ;)
I just might be seeing him before next month! :twisted:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 am

In your situation I would think a 3rd guy would be a very good idea. Every team needs a third string for when the first two aren't able to play!! That's not to say the 3rd would be any less quality and up for the play!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:33 am

rascalnvixen wrote:In your situation I would think a 3rd guy would be a very good idea. Every team needs a third string for when the first two aren't able to play!! That's not to say the 3rd would be any less quality and up for the play!!!
Exactly! That is why I am looking for a third guy since the other two have to travel to get here and can't always be available. H was even looking at profiles with me! :lol:
All the men I am currently talking to other than H and M is a means of trying to find the right "candidate" for that third guy spot. (I was going to say position but I started to giggle!)

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:04 am

There are only so many openings to fill that position! (Could resist, sorry)!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
rascalnvixen wrote:In your situation I would think a 3rd guy would be a very good idea. Every team needs a third string for when the first two aren't able to play!! That's not to say the 3rd would be any less quality and up for the play!!!
Exactly! That is why I am looking for a third guy since the other two have to travel to get here and can't always be available. H was even looking at profiles with me! :lol:
All the men I am currently talking to other than H and M is a means of trying to find the right "candidate" for that third guy spot. (I was going to say position but I started to giggle!)
:lol: Love the humor!!!!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 am

I think we are all getting a little punchy LOL

However that is one thing that both H and M say about me "you are fun" :D
Life is too serious most of the time. This lifestyle is about enjoyment and having fun, might as well have a sense of humor about it too!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 pm

I feel flattered :)
H doesn't want to wait until next month, he is trying to make plans to see me at the end of next week.
And there is the possibility that M might be in town too!
Oh My!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:31 pm

H, M, and U?
MFM kinda fun?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:03 am

You never know ....it could happen :shock:
I've been told it's fun and both of them say I'm fun .... ;)
Hmm ..... we shall see :D

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:38 am

You might like it. My wife loves making out with two guys. She says two guys kissing and touching all over her body is exquisite. She says fucking two guys at once is fun but a little overwhelming at times but nothing makes her hotter than two guys kissing and groping her.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:17 pm

2up You will never know unless you try it!
Who knows it might be the best experience ever for you.
If not well then you will know _ at least then you did try it!
What ever enjoy your next romp & please tell us all about it.
In envy
Happy

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 am

2UP, on the MFM thought, having a MFM with another guy and me would be FANTASTIC!!! There's no doubt in my mind it would be a fantastic time, I hope it would be fantastic for you but I KNOW it would be fantastic for ME!!!!!! :) Seriously, Vixen and I have have had a number of 3somes (both varieties) and they are really hard to beat as far as sexy and exciting fun goes but they are not what I would call intimate times. The best intimate times are between Vixen and myself without a 3rd. I know you are not looking for romance in your play, so a 3some might be a great experience for you. Maybe try a 3some in both variations, MFM and FMF! You've heard the old advertising slogan, I'm sure, "Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun!!" And like Happy said, you'll never know until you've tried it! You are in a great position now to try it. You don't want to be sitting in the nursing home at age 83 and say to yourself, "I wonder what a 3some would have been like?" If you have ANY thought a 3some would be something you'd like to try, go for it!!!! Knowing your situation on the homefront, I have a feeling you will probably want to check in with hubby before hand. I know he wants you to have as much fun as you deserve!! If you do get the chance to do it, I hope you have a GREAT time!!!

Added note: Since neither of your potential partners in a 3some would be someone you are romantic about, your fun factor could be through the roof since you don't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings in that arrangement. Even if you got your two regulars together to play with you I don't think you would have to worry about feelings too much. After all, they are in it as much for the fun as you.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 am

Ok, yes MFM has been discussed. By the men more than by me LOL but it looks like it could be happening soon.
As several of you have pointed out this is a time for adventure and I have willing (Very willing) volunteers who are open to just about anything ;) I actually have more volunteers than I need :lol:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:12 am

Did you ever realize just how helpful men can be? :lol:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:As several of you have pointed out this is a time for adventure and I have willing (Very willing) volunteers who are open to just about anything ;) I actually have more volunteers than I need :lol:
DAMN IT!!!!!! Foiled again!!!!!! :lol:

SouthernRail
Prepubescent

Unread post by SouthernRail » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Thanks to 2inUPMichigan for pointing me to the thread ...

I have finally caught up and all I can say is WOW what a rollercoaster your pas months have been.

You've inspired me to broach the subject more with Mrs. Rail.

My Stories

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 pm

SouthernRail wrote:Thanks to 2inUPMichigan for pointing me to the thread ...

I have finally caught up and all I can say is WOW what a rollercoaster your pas months have been.

You've inspired me to broach the subject more with Mrs. Rail.

Oh great :up: I was just sending you a private message :D
I'm so glad you took the time to read about our journey and hope that it is helpful in your own journey in this lifestyle.
This is one of the reasons I want to continue my thread - to be a ray of hope for others dealing with similar situations. This can be a solution for couples dealing with ED issues or an imbalance in sex drives due to medical complications.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi Mrs 2inUPMichigan, you probably have far more volunteers than you ever imagined - I'm 1 of them just a bit too far away to be of any use to you unfortunately. :mrgreen:

In the right environment with the right men, I'm positive you could have a ball, (pun intended) if fact you would have far more than "a ball" you would have a feast!! :D

Has this been a subject for discussion with Hubby as yet? Would be interesting to get his take on the idea or possibility of it happening!

Regardless all the very best to you both. :up: :up:

Happy

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Hi Mrs 2inUPMichigan, you probably have far more volunteers than you ever imagined - I'm 1 of them just a bit too far away to be of any use to you unfortunately. :mrgreen:

In the right environment with the right men, I'm positive you could have a ball, (pun intended) if fact you would have far more than "a ball" you would have a feast!! :D

Has this been a subject for discussion with Hubby as yet? Would be interesting to get his take on the idea or possibility of it happening!

Regardless all the very best to you both. :up: :up:

Happy
Yes Happy you are just a bit too far away :lol:
I have had a few generous private message offers too ;) in addition to the men that I have been in contact with through SLS.
I had one man suggest I might want to include more than 2 men and I put a halt to that discussion right away! That is not going to happen.

Hubby has made it clear that he does not want to discuss the details of my play dates. I have offered from time to time but he has not changed his mind besides that one request for a picture. That is his choice and I will respect his decision.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Oh dear well life sometimes gets in the way of play and that is understandable.
Playtime had to be called off for this week as H is dealing with a bit of a family emergency. I agreed that he was needed there and we would see each other another time.

In the good news I was feeling a little down and made some changes yesterday to my profile then looked at a bunch of profiles myself. Well that worked because I got one new email and two new IM's today. Don't know if any of them will go anywhere but it perked me up!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:17 pm

2UP,

Sorry you were feeling a little down today. Glad you perked up a bit as well. So, let me help bring you up to your usual bright and shiny self with a totally unsolicited comment. I enjoy seeing your name in the notifications window. You are one of the most well balanced individuals I think I've seen on this forum and I think your story is quite compelling. You always have good information to offer to others, either new or experienced in a new situation. Just wanted to tell you that. Have a great evening!!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Thanks rascal - it's been a challenging day and the week is just beginning so I appreciate your comments.
Hubby and I are going to do some cooking for the freezer in the next couple days so that will be a nice "bonding experience" and should cheer me up.
I was fortunate to be given some great advice when I started out here that helped me immensely so I do try to pay that back whenever possible.