New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:04 am

I put my writing skills to work and wrote a short story, about 800 words, for H and M related to MFM and sent it to both of them last night. They both really liked it!
I doubt that I would ever publish it, don't know if I could do that with something personal. But it did help focus me again on my writing - need to get more published.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Oh yeah! H is trying to shuffle his schedule so he can get up here next week!

In other news I heard from D1 and we are going to attempt to set up a meeting when the weather gets a little better. The next few days are all negative temps which is way too cold for me to put on something cute!

I also tweaked my profile and have gotten a few hits on that so it's now a matter of wait and see if any will pan out as potential candidates.

I also had a chance to talk to M on the phone. I forget sometimes that these strong dominant men can be vulnerable too. I has been way too long since we have seen each other and I needed to reassure him that yes I was still interested in him and spending time with him. I was thinking that his interest was fading and he was thinking that mine was - all because we hadn't seen each other in way too long!! Hopefully we straightened it all out and we are both looking forward to seeing each other as soon as possible.

I really have no interest in a fourth man so I hope M can meet with me more frequently now and I can narrow down who I would prefer for that third "position" (had to lighten up a little!). Then along with monthly visits from H I will be a very happy and satisfied hot wife!! :mrgreen: :up: :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 am

Wow! I caught the attention of 6 new men this week and my head is spinning!! (I initiated 2 of them)
I am trying to respond to all of them keeping an open mind to see if there is any connections there.
I'm think right away that one will either fade away in a week or I will send him an "we are not a match" email at that point. One is really sparking my interest big time!! The others fall somewhere in between.

I don't like to discount anyone right away because I think back to when I first saw M's picture and thought "he is not my type" LOL, yeah right he ended up being my first! This attention is just what I needed right now as life has ben a little stressful. A good diversion is always god for stress relief.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Glad to see you feeling better!! Glad you're not feeling down like you were last Tuesday. You must have done a really good job in your rewrite. You mentioned earlier in the week that you had written a 800 word short story for your gentlemen. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this and I'm wasting bandwidth in typing it, but, is there any way you would consider sharing it with us??? Please???? Pretty Please??? :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:10 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:Glad to see you feeling better!! Glad you're not feeling down like you were last Tuesday. You must have done a really good job in your rewrite. You mentioned earlier in the week that you had written a 800 word short story for your gentlemen. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this and I'm wasting bandwidth in typing it, but, is there any way you would consider sharing it with us??? Please???? Pretty Please??? :)

Thanks Rascal - the weather is driving me nuts up here (another 12" or so of snow this week and the temp is in the negative again) which hasn't been helping things.
It was definitely a boost to get that extra attention from my profile rewrite. H took a look at it and he liked the changes I made too. :up:

I not only wrote the story for H and M they were actually inspiration for and part of the story so for that reason - yep you guessed it - I won't be sharing that one. It's a little too personal, I would have to completely change it before I would be comfortable sharing it. But rest assured they both thought it was hot! :mrgreen: :whip:

But it has helped to jump start me working on my writing again. As soon as I finish up a 3 book series I have in the works I will start on some hotwife/swinging ideas that I have outlined. I would consider posting some here. However once they are completed and published in final form since I use Amazon they can't be published anywhere but there. (rules - everyone has them)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Well, you pre-guessed me again!!! I was going to ask you if you would write some stories for your kinky and horny fans here! I don't think I would be adverse to buying a collection of your sexy stories on Amazon if the price wasn't outrageous. I would simply LOVE to see some of YOUR sexy writing! I think it would give me and some others a glimpse into your sexy head! What do you think the timeline to your writing would be? 3 months, 6 months or a year?? Maybe one night when your sexy imagination is running full tilt ahead, you might write us a little story from your fertile imagination. ( I love talking like that!! :)) But you get my intent, I think. Consider it a prequel to your further writing. I'm quite sure a copious amount of masculine seed will be spilled in response!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 pm

As for as the timeline for getting the hotwife/swinger stories published. I'm hoping to get the current series done by the end of Feb - one is almost done and the other two are started already.
So 3 months is not unreasonable for the 1st story in the hotwife lineup :) I have a few ideas! And I can take theme requests too LOL
It might be fun to write about a hotwife writing a story LOL - OK way too punchy!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:52 am

Had a good time on IM with a new man last night - sounds like a good potential. I am happy that he is very tall :) and he really wants to meet! He even set up an Amazon account so he could read one of my stories LOL

I have another that is a little too anxious to meet. I feel like he is trying to squeeze me in before he travels south to get out of the cold weather. I'm looking for more ongoing so may have to stall him to see if he is serious or fades away.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:36 am

I really hope the weather starts cooperating soon!!
The heater wasn't working in our vehicle the other day on the way into town. The wind chills last night were close to -40 here, so no play for me until it gets warmer or the heater starts working!!!
I have a play date with H for Thursday on hold right now pending the weather and D1 is in a holding pattern for our 1st meeting until the temps get better too! Another man that I have been trying to get a 1st met scheduled with told me his truck isn't even starting in this weather.
Come on!!!! Beginning to feel like a conspiracy :roll: :???: :cry:

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:56 pm

Who could envision weather being a cock blocker?
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:30 pm

I'd say come on down south, but as we are nearing the end of winter, it can still get quite cold here. It was 28 here last night. In about three weeks, day time temps should be upper 60's to low 70's. Much better time to head this way.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:04 pm

Damn. - 40? Cold causes shrinkage. I'd be embarrassed to pull mine out if it was that cold. If I could find it.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:26 pm

txhwhubby wrote:Damn. - 40? Cold causes shrinkage. I'd be embarrassed to pull mine out if it was that cold. If I could find it.
Thats when the pepper, tweezers and a magnifying glass are put to use!

Throw on the pepper, then use the magnifying glass and tweezers to catch it when he comes out to sneeze!

A bit like strawberries in a patch!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:46 pm

LMAO- you guys are too funny! Hubby asked what I was giggling about so I read your responses to my weather posting. He just shook his head :???: I guess that means no comment from the peanut gallery! (He did actually ask where you all were from)

Weather is definitely putting a damper on things but there has been an increase in the amount of emails and IM's this weekend because everyone in the area has been stuck at home! I did get an invitation for a M&G from a nearby couple and thought "are you kidding it's too cold" but just told them I was busy instead.
No way am I putting on something cute or even considering lingerie in this weather - Uh uh, no way .... give me lots of layers to keep warm!! Now when this cold snap is over and we can venture out, I'll be looking for some "company" ;) :mrgreen:

Come on weather!!! This girl is ready for some adventure and has some men lined up and ready to schedule :whip: (Anyone think that plea will work??)

solstice
OHW Addict

here I come.

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 am

Just think of the fun I would have unwrapping you, seeing each delicious sexy bit of you as I discover all your charms, now where did I leave my compass as I walk from the Highlands and use my paddle boat to cross that pond?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: here I come.

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:11 am

solstice wrote:Just think of the fun I would have unwrapping you, seeing each delicious sexy bit of you as I discover all your charms, now where did I leave my compass as I walk from the Highlands and use my paddle boat to cross that pond?
Well hello solstice ;)
I was just browsing online last night and noticed some lingerie that looked like nothing more than ribbons. Hmm, that might be interesting .... tied in a bow maybe? :mrgreen:

Oh sorry got distracted there for a minute :oops:
Actually quite funny I told H that I was chatting with new potential guy S and he was complimenting my pictures and said he was a "butt man" :up: H asked what picture I showed then objected and told me that picture didn't do me justice and to tell S that it was better in person. :roll:

There are plenty of lighthouses over here to guide your way. I'll be looking for that paddle boat :D

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Are you a bit chary of keeping your photos up? A picture is worth a thousand words,says I, (being my disingenuous self). is there one you are especially proud of that you would re-post.At the risk of being struck from your thread, I hoped for sexy accounts of you date nights, almost but not quite ashamed to ask!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 pm

I am very cautious about pictures and despite being friendly and flirty can be shy at first. I do not post any nude pictures online, even on the swinger sites. I have only shared some "teaser" photos with current FWBs but nothing too revealing - just not my style. (Besides I tend not to like most of the pictures)
I do have a couple photos here on the board - on the hot wives dressing normally I posted a couple and I posted some of a Halloween party outfit.

I intended to post a description of my first time with H but it got derailed by some "commotion" on the thread. Then there was the fact that it was 10 hours long! That's a lot of time to try remember :oops:

Well I have another play date scheduled with H next week...... maybe I'll post a little bit of detail ;)
I can tell you there will be lingerie and toys involved and we will have to turn the TV up in the hotel room to camouflage all the fun we will be having :mrgreen: :whip: :shock:

And for those that are wondering.... there is always the possibility that M could make a guest appearance :mrgreen: :shock:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:30 am

The hell with turning the tv up. Let the other guest be jealous. We had a room by the pool once and some college aged people were at the pool late partying. Queen Ann got real loud and animated and they partiers were outside our balcony cheering us on. It was great. Another time she walked out into the hotel hallway and got a standing ovation. People were cheering and clapping. Another time we got a call from the front desk to keep it down, there were children next door. Have fun with it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:57 am

Maybe I should take a page from your Queen Ann's book then? LOL
I think it was actually just an attempt on his part to protect my privacy :) since we were at a local hotel. Of course I did notice that he booked a different hotel for this next time!!
I always have fun with it!!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:19 am

Call me an exhibitionist, but I like people listening ;)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:45 am

SSQ wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:19 am
Call me an exhibitionist, but I like people listening ;)
:mrgreen: I don't mind if they are strangers just don't want my husband to be embarrassed if someone we know is around!! :oops:
In the moment however I really don't care who listens :lol: :roll:

One of the men I'm in contact with has requested a phone call so he can listen in ..... :shock: Well how does one respond to a request like that? :twisted: :mrgreen:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:46 pm

With a phone call

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 pm

Im with txhwhubby. Make the phone call and let go and let the phone fun begin. This is to be fun so relax, don't take it too serious and have some fun. Ive had the privilege of listening in on some women while they masturbate and then meeting them in person. They have told me its an incredible turn-on.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:05 am

Well H knows about the phone call request and he has no problem with it- as he says "I'm an evil bad man" LOL, so we shall see what happens next Thursday!