New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:12 am

Hell, I don't care what kind of ass you have 2UP, I'd just like the chance to bite it!!! :) Among other things! :shock: :oops:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:12 am
Hell, I don't care what kind of ass you have 2UP, I'd just like the chance to bite it!!! :) Among other things! :shock: :oops:
I think there might be a line up for that :oops: ;) - biting my ass that is ..... :mrgreen:

I've had offers to bite it, spank it, lick it, massage it :whip: and basically worship it - Wow!! :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:16 pm

Oh so frustrating! :mad:
I find out that SL is back in the state after his trip out of town and now I am sick.
I had originally been hoping that we could get together (for the first time) next week since I don't see H again for another 3 weeks.
The way my luck is going with scheduling SL is going to want to see me the same week - I don't think hubby will like that!

At this point I have tried to gently ease us into this as far as frequency of the multiple men is concerned. Every other week shouldn't be an issue but twice in the same week I think he would be a little uncomfortable with. And I'm not so sure about taking that much time away from my regular life anyway. (thinking out loud here)

I am looking forward to meeting SL as he seems very different from the other two men that I have met already - just a feeling I get. I like the variety already that I have found and that is one thing that I was looking for. If I was going to have more than one FWB I wanted them to be different because there are different sides to me.

There still may come a time in the near future that some combination of these three men and I will be involved in a MFM. Nothing is scheduled at this point and they are all interested but are leaving that up to me to tell them who and when I am ready. I get no pressure from them .... but they do drop hints and comments on occasion :D :lol:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:23 pm

All I can say is, they are lucky guys.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 pm

2UP, you are, I think, a good judge of character. I know you spend a lot of time researching the men you think may get the privilege of being with you and I'm quite sure, as you have mentioned previously, they are men of good quality. So, I don't think they are going anywhere and I don't think a schedule realignment due to your illness will cause them any great concern. After all, quality men recognize quality women when they see them. You'll get it all worked out and you'll get back on track. I hope you feel better very soon!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:11 am

Such sweet comments! :cool: Thanks guys
SL is someone that I started talking to back in October so I was looking forward to seeing him as soon as he got back to town. Of course he is dealing with all the snow and his business but I had hoped that he would be able to get up here soon.

I'm just a little anxious because it feels like he is that last piece of the puzzle and then things can settle down a bit.
I won't feel the need to be constantly searching and only respond if someone contacts me or if someone specific catches my eye. I don't plan on more than the three but you never know. ;) Something could happen when you least expect it.

Or maybe if they all screw up I'll take a trip to Vegas and see who wants to meet me there? LMAO
Anyone fancy a trip to Vegas? (I've never been before)

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:46 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:11 am
Such sweet comments! :cool: Thanks guys
SL is someone that I started talking to back in October so I was looking forward to seeing him as soon as he got back to town. Of course he is dealing with all the snow and his business but I had hoped that he would be able to get up here soon.

I'm just a little anxious because it feels like he is that last piece of the puzzle and then things can settle down a bit.
I won't feel the need to be constantly searching and only respond if someone contacts me or if someone specific catches my eye. I don't plan on more than the three but you never know. ;) Something could happen when you least expect it.

Or maybe if they all screw up I'll take a trip to Vegas and see who wants to meet me there? LMAO
Anyone fancy a trip to Vegas? (I've never been before)
Come to Texas

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:58 am

oooh!! I can get to Vegas easy!!
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:03 am

Trixkat wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:58 am
oooh!! I can get to Vegas easy!!
I think we could get in a lot if trouble together :up:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:05 am

I've been wanting to ride my bike to Vegas. Can i bring Queen Ann?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 am

txhwhubby wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:05 am
I've been wanting to ride my bike to Vegas. Can i bring Queen Ann?
Of course! How could you not bring Queen Ann with you? ;)

Well crap.... do I have to bring hubby? (Sorry hubby :P ) - he's not much for crowds

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:17 pm

I have a penthouse condo at the Bellagio in Vegas, anytime you need thawing out!!

(NOT! :lol:)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:51 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:17 pm
I have a penthouse condo at the Bellagio in Vegas, anytime you need thawing out!!

(NOT! :lol:)
Well shoot ....I got all excited for a second, thought we might have a party started! :roll:
Come on....give a girl a break we have 4ft of snow on the ground! Thawing out sounds pretty good right now! :cry:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:58 pm

It's only 30 degrees here. We even have a dedicated hotwife room.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Yeah well that is a heat wave!
It's -5 (that's negative!) here - not happy about that either! Wind chills are expected to get as low as -18 tonight. BRRR
And we could have more snow tomorrow. Oh dear.........

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:45 pm

2UP, to help you through the annual freeze up there, start thinking about getting some boudoiur pics taken. I know you don't like to post pics of yourself, but from what I've seen of the few pics (2?) you've posted, you are quite an attractive woman regardless of your age or body shape. Sexuality is a state of mind and you have a great sense of sexuality from your writings! You should consider having a boudoiur photographer take some shots of you that you can share with hubby, your playmates and with us. Hubby shouldn't mind since the pics were done by a pro photog, not someone you have been with. Or get one of your stallions who has some photographic abilities to take some shots. With a little effort in planning your shots, you can have a wonderful photoshoot resulting in some hot pics for hubby and us and for your scrapbook when you decide to stop hotwifing. When you and hubby are much older, you can look back (maybe with hubby) at the pics you had taken and say, "Wow, what a great time I had back in those days!" Maybe thinking along these lines will ease the winter chil. :)

In case you're thinking I'm just kidding around, I can assure you I am not! Even if you don't post them, you will feel very good about it!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:00 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:45 pm
2UP, to help you through the annual freeze up there, start thinking about getting some boudoiur pics taken. I know you don't like to post pics of yourself, but from what I've seen of the few pics (2?) you've posted, you are quite an attractive woman regardless of your age or body shape. Sexuality is a state of mind and you have a great sense of sexuality from your writings! You should consider having a boudoiur photographer take some shots of you that you can share with hubby, your playmates and with us. Hubby shouldn't mind since the pics were done by a pro photog, not someone you have been with. Or get one of your stallions who has some photographic abilities to take some shots. With a little effort in planning your shots, you can have a wonderful photoshoot resulting in some hot pics for hubby and us and for your scrapbook when you decide to stop hotwifing. When you and hubby are much older, you can look back (maybe with hubby) at the pics you had taken and say, "Wow, what a great time I had back in those days!" Maybe thinking along these lines will ease the winter chil. :)

In case you're thinking I'm just kidding around, I can assure you I am not! Even if you don't post them, you will feel very good about it!

Rascal
Interestingly enough I think I have heard about a female photographer that does those photo shoots here in town inside of a salon :o
H would love to do that but I asked him to take a picture with my phone and I wasn't crazy about it so I won't be asking him again LOL

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 pm
It's -5 (that's negative!) here - not happy about that either! Wind chills are expected to get as low as -18 tonight. BRRR
don't hate me but i live in a small town a few miles north of San Diego...."winter" here means temps in the 50s
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Trixkat wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
don't hate me but i live in a small town a few miles north of San Diego...."winter" here means temps in the 50s
That's not Winter that's Spring....you know that one day were the snow melts before summer comes :lol:
50's :roll: crap I would settle for getting back into the 20's - oh wait it looks like we are going to get back up to the 20's ....on Friday..... :cry:

Anyone want a visitor? LOL

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:45 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 pm
Trixkat wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
That's not Winter that's Spring....you know that one day were the snow melts before summer comes :lol:
50's :roll: crap I would settle for getting back into the 20's - oh wait it looks like we are going to get back up to the 20's ....on Friday..... :cry:

Your more than welcome here anytime.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:47 pm

txhwhubby wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:45 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Trixkat wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Well aren't you sweet ;)

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:50 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:47 pm
txhwhubby wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:45 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Trixkat wrote:

Well aren't you sweet ;)
I'm serious. We have a big house. You'd enjoy the hotwife room.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Just heard from H tonight and he didn't want to wait too much longer to see me so he will be here next week!
Looking forward to it!
I wonder if we will have a visitor during our play date??? Hmmm..... only time will tell :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:20 pm

It's on! We have rescheduled the MFM for Tuesday!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:52 pm

That is so awesome! Hope you will share details!