New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:37 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:29 pm
Hold on to your hats!
Yes it's true..... YG has stepped up to the plate and there will be a meet and greet tomorrow. (if he doesn't back out)

Stay tuned tomorrow to see if it actually happens!

In the meantime I have been texting with some new potential men :)
One is very kinky (that could be fun!)
OMG!!!! What happens if they ALL come running to your call???? Sounds like you could end up with a guy for every night of the week!!!!! Kinky?? YOU??? Nah, not our sweet little 2UP!! Now, I might think Veronica would like something like that!!!! :)

Sounds like good news!! Patience and persistence often produce good results!! Happy for you!!

Rascal
H is just grinning I'm sure - told him the messages were flying earlier and he was trying to get the scoop while I was juggling the conversations LOL
He does that to mess me up!! I just know it (haha)

No absolutely not! I am upfront with these men that I'm looking for once a month frequency from them. No more than twice a month at the most. I do not have any plans on more than one play date in a week. That would be the absolute most. (Not even sure every week)

Now kinky ....you so sure it isn't me?
Like I tell the men...... I like the image of a good girl with a naughty girl underneath. So maybe look at it as if "2UP" is the good girl exterior and "Veronica" is the naughty inside. :mrgreen:

I have some challenges in regular life ahead of me in the next couple weeks so I really needed this lift right now.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:25 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 pm

I like the image of a good girl with a naughty girl underneath. So maybe look at it as if "2UP" is the good girl exterior and "Veronica" is the naughty inside. :mrgreen:
Honey, that's the way I've been seeing you for months now!!!!! :lol: For once, I'm WAY ahead of you!!!! :whip:

I love it!!! Absolutely love it!!!! :)

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 am

Are you kidding me????
Just got a message from YG he said his trip was changed this morning and he isn't going to be up here today. So .... he waits until 2 hours before to tell me?
I told him that wasn't good and he said it was the "joys of trucking" .......so maybe no more truckers for me?
I'm not waiting on a man to call me at the last minute......I'm not a booty call. If he wants to spend time with me he needs to plan for it and make it happen. I deserve better than this!
Moving on......

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 am

Veronica,

I feel so sad for you I'm ready to drive to the UP and take care of your wildest desires!! ;) , (6)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:48 am

2UP,

Let me know where I can find him and I'll loosen the lug nuts on his truck!!!!

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Ditch him and find a new YG! YG 2.0

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:41 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 pm
I really think you should go find your wife a young man as it seems to be a huge interest for you.

Me I will stick with what works for me, and young men don't work for me. :roll:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm really not sad at all about what happened today. It just solidified in my mind that I should always listen to my own intuition. Last night he asked to meet then said he was concerned about meeting. Something wasn't quite right.

The only real reason that I agreed to meet him today is that I needed a distraction from some real life stress so I thought I would give him one last chance. I had already started to lose interest in him as the conversations were just too much work.

If a man can't turn on my mind he doesn't have a chance turning on my body. If I'm bored with the conversation it becomes painful and just not worth it.

I'm moving on .....and have been texting today with some of the new men who give me hope. They are of course a little bit more mature in years and experience.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:25 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:41 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 pm
I really think you should go find your wife a young man as it seems to be a huge interest for you.

Me I will stick with what works for me, and young men don't work for me. :roll:
Hahahaha...I hope you found the humor in that. Believe me, I've suggested YG to the wifey but like you she said she'd prefer someone over 30... unlike you I couldn't get her to do that either. Maybe someday.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:13 am

Profhorse wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:18 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Trixkat and SSQ - thanks for the vote of confidence!

I feel like I took a chance on this guy by lowering my usual age limit and it bit me in the ass.
I deserve better than this. I shouldn't have to settle just because of where I live and the fact that my options are a bit more limited.

I really didn't think I was that picky but I'm not just looking for a hot body.
Here is what I want:
35-55
5'10" or taller (that is how tall I am)
prefer non-smoker
like facial hair but not necessary
has to be single or in an open relationship - no cheaters!
fwb material - no one night stands
someone with a lot of energy
has to have a sense of humor
condoms are non-negotiable
kinky is good because too much vanilla and I will be bored :)
someone who understands that sex begins in the mind - without the mental game the physical doesn't happen

Is that really so much???
I HAVE to reply to this. Keep in mind, that I am smiling as I type this. One of the first posts I made in this forum, quite naively, was a request to you that perhaps we meet to discuss the lifestyle, as I saw that I would be in your rather remote location later in the year. It was a sincere and innocent request. Your response was a smackdown indicating that you had no interest in ever meeting me; my public and private apologies for having offended went unacknowledged. Here's where I stand on your list:
Too old (I am 64)
6'5" qualifies
non-smoker qualifies
bearded qualifies
widower qualifies
interested in ongoing hotwife relationships qualifies
energetic and vibrant qualifies
sense of humor (see this post) qualifies
condoms acceptable qualifies
I could be too vanilla
sex is about mind and body together meeting mind and body together qualifies

So, somehow, meeting almost all your criteria still isn't enough, which is, of course, entirely your prerogative. But I can't help thinking of that line of Nora Ephron's in When Harry Met Sally: "Your the worst. You think you're low maintenance, but you're really high maintenance." No matter how hard we try to figure out checklists and criteria, ultimately, the personal vibe someone gets is what drives our decisions. And that, I think, is as it should be. Good luck getting exactly what you want. It's what we all deserve.
I'm probably not the only woman who doesn't actually have a printed checklist of qualities that a potential partner has to have. a good number of the men that I have chosen to play with have somehow caught my attention regardless of my preferences. my current boyfriend had an incredibly complicated relationship status, is below my usual age preference and while he's significantly taller than me, isn't actually someone I would stare at if I saw him walking down the beach for his physique....but he got into my head and now? I'm more than willing to drop things, change my schedule, whatever....to see him. hell, I went to see him last Saturday at his office on my birthday even though my hubs and I would've had our own fun first.

the tl:dr of this....just because a woman has preferences doesn't mean that just cause you meet many of them that she wants to meet with you....personality and connection can overcome a lot.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Trixkat wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:13 am
Profhorse wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:18 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Trixkat and SSQ - thanks for the vote of confidence!

I feel like I took a chance on this guy by lowering my usual age limit and it bit me in the ass.
I deserve better than this. I shouldn't have to settle just because of where I live and the fact that my options are a bit more limited.

I really didn't think I was that picky but I'm not just looking for a hot body.
Here is what I want:
35-55
5'10" or taller (that is how tall I am)
prefer non-smoker
like facial hair but not necessary
has to be single or in an open relationship - no cheaters!
fwb material - no one night stands
someone with a lot of energy
has to have a sense of humor
condoms are non-negotiable
kinky is good because too much vanilla and I will be bored :)
someone who understands that sex begins in the mind - without the mental game the physical doesn't happen

Is that really so much???
I HAVE to reply to this. Keep in mind, that I am smiling as I type this. One of the first posts I made in this forum, quite naively, was a request to you that perhaps we meet to discuss the lifestyle, as I saw that I would be in your rather remote location later in the year. It was a sincere and innocent request. Your response was a smackdown indicating that you had no interest in ever meeting me; my public and private apologies for having offended went unacknowledged. Here's where I stand on your list:
Too old (I am 64)
6'5" qualifies
non-smoker qualifies
bearded qualifies
widower qualifies
interested in ongoing hotwife relationships qualifies
energetic and vibrant qualifies
sense of humor (see this post) qualifies
condoms acceptable qualifies
I could be too vanilla
sex is about mind and body together meeting mind and body together qualifies

So, somehow, meeting almost all your criteria still isn't enough, which is, of course, entirely your prerogative. But I can't help thinking of that line of Nora Ephron's in When Harry Met Sally: "Your the worst. You think you're low maintenance, but you're really high maintenance." No matter how hard we try to figure out checklists and criteria, ultimately, the personal vibe someone gets is what drives our decisions. And that, I think, is as it should be. Good luck getting exactly what you want. It's what we all deserve.
I'm probably not the only woman who doesn't actually have a printed checklist of qualities that a potential partner has to have. a good number of the men that I have chosen to play with have somehow caught my attention regardless of my preferences. my current boyfriend had an incredibly complicated relationship status, is below my usual age preference and while he's significantly taller than me, isn't actually someone I would stare at if I saw him walking down the beach for his physique....but he got into my head and now? I'm more than willing to drop things, change my schedule, whatever....to see him. hell, I went to see him last Saturday at his office on my birthday even though my hubs and I would've had our own fun first.

the tl:dr of this....just because a woman has preferences doesn't mean that just cause you meet many of them that she wants to meet with you....personality and connection can overcome a lot.
Not a disparagement at all, but I've learned that women tend to not really know what they want, until they want it! My wife has told me her requirements and said they're non nonnegotiable and then, when the right BBC Bull comes along, her requirements get defenestrated! :lol: Leaving me standing there, mouth agape, mumbling "But you told me only...!"
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:20 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Not a disparagement at all, but I've learned that women tend to not really know what they want, until they want it! My wife has told me her requirements and said they're non nonnegotiable and then, when the right BBC Bull comes along, her requirements get defenestrated! :lol: Leaving me standing there, mouth agape, mumbling "But you told me only...!"
I think it’s foolish to call out one gender, saying they don’t know what they want until they want it. That can apply to both men and women.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Nope!
I am a very strong willed independent woman who does not have any problems voicing her opinion. I am very clear on what I want and that has not changed since I started. The only place there is a written list is on this thread just a few posts ago. I have no need to write it down as I carry those thoughts around with me.

Not everyone has a clear picture of what they want when they are starting this journey as far as the style of play and that at times will need some adjustments - as we needed to make.
I would say that most women know in general what turns them on even if they can't articulate it. It may not be about looks, it could be the way a man carries himself or the way he treats her (whether that is sweet or naughty).

I never changed the kind of man that I was interested in.
I have on occasion gotten impatient and looked outside of what I want - that is when I run into trouble. Each time this happens I correct my course and end up right back where I started with my basic requirements of what I am looking for and those have not changed.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I read an article today that said who we want to F and who we want for a relationship are oftentimes different. For example, a woman wants to F a dominant bad boy but marry a nice guy...a guy wants to F a slut but marry a nice girl. It seems like the HW lifestyle can be the best of both worlds for everyone involved.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:38 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:46 pm
I read an article today that said who we want to F and who we want for a relationship are oftentimes different. For example, a woman wants to F a dominant bad boy but marry a nice guy...a guy wants to F a slut but marry a nice girl. It seems like the HW lifestyle can be the best of both worlds for everyone involved.
I think that is true but I would take it one step further.
I believe that we look for different experiences when we are looking for a permanent relationship based on love vs a play based relationship.
As a hotwife a woman might look for the complete opposite of what she has at home so that she can live out a different type of experience. That opposite experience isn't necessarily one where the man is dominant. Look at all the different relationship dynamics that are represented on this board. There are plenty of couples that consider themselves as equals, there are others that are in FLR situations and others where the male half is dominant. One size does not fit all.
In fact although I am hoping to have 3 fwb's I do not want all 3 to be the same type of experience. I am looking to explore different sides of myself and so I look for different qualities in the men that I interact with.
What would be ideal? One man that is dominant/kinky, one that is more sensual and on an equal basis, and the third one more on the submissive side. That sounds like a lot of fun for this hotwife!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :whip:

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:01 pm

I read your thread every chance I get. There are times when I want to post to answer some other postings but after reading your replies. I now realize which is kool, you need no assistance you have it oh so well and I do mean well in hand. You know exactly what you want and expect.AlI can say which I said in an earlier post. you Go Girl and I need to add You Rock Any grammatical error all I can say oops. The End

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:49 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:38 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
I believe that we look for different experiences when we are looking for a permanent relationship based on love vs a play based relationship.
As a hotwife a woman might look for the complete opposite of what she has at home so that she can live out a different type of experience. That opposite experience isn't necessarily one where the man is dominant. Look at all the different relationship dynamics that are represented on this board. There are plenty of couples that consider themselves as equals, there are others that are in FLR situations and others where the male half is dominant. One size does not fit all.
In fact although I am hoping to have 3 fwb's I do not want all 3 to be the same type of experience. I am looking to explore different sides of myself and so I look for different qualities in the men that I interact with.
What would be ideal? One man that is dominant/kinky, one that is more sensual and on an equal basis, and the third one more on the submissive side. That sounds like a lot of fun for this hotwife!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :whip:
That also makes sense. If one goes back to the original concept then she would have married one type (eg nice guy) but be seeking something different for extra curricular activities (bad boy). At one point I was talking to my wife about what kind of guy she would choose if we were to try it out. Of course I told her I think she should get a hung young stud to which she disagreed. So I asked her what she'd choose and she basically described me. I'm not sure what to make of that as in is she just playing safe? I ain't bad but I don't understand why she wouldn't want something different.
As for your different types of guys, many of us guys can play whatever role you want as long as we know what that is. Do you think you can play the different roles eg going from Dom to sub?

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:19 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
I can say that my girl wants to experience a vast array of men from different nationalities, walks of life and types of sexual styles as to explore her own sexuality aswell as ours together in as many ways as possible.
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:40 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:11 pm
No show's in this life are such a problem that I've thought of starting an escrow service for hotwife dating. Each (Hotwife and potential lover) would place an amount in an escrow account, say $100 (or whatever amount you agree on). If both show up for the meeting, even if it's a no go, both get their money back minus a small transaction fee, say 5% of the escrow. But if only one side shows up, then that one would get their money back as well as the other side's escrow (minus the fee, of course). There would also be the option to wave the escrow defaulter's loss of escrow if it's decided that they have a good reason that is acceptable. Say a car accident, being in the hospital or death of a loved one. Might even include a rating for how many transaction were completed and not completed as well as how many waved.
Think about how much it cost you in time, money and emotional energy, just to have someone flake on you. Once they've met you and it goes well, then you could drop the escrow for future meets or not, up to you at that point. My lawyer is looking at this for me. Any one want to invest?
I do not wish to hijack the lovely Ms UP’s thread, but I am very intrigued by your idea.

Please consider starting a thread to discuss the possibilities.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:32 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:49 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
That also makes sense. If one goes back to the original concept then she would have married one type (eg nice guy) but be seeking something different for extra curricular activities (bad boy). At one point I was talking to my wife about what kind of guy she would choose if we were to try it out. Of course I told her I think she should get a hung young stud to which she disagreed. So I asked her what she'd choose and she basically described me. I'm not sure what to make of that as in is she just playing safe? I ain't bad but I don't understand why she wouldn't want something different.
As for your different types of guys, many of us guys can play whatever role you want as long as we know what that is. Do you think you can play the different roles eg going from Dom to sub?
Get a female friend of hers to ask her that question after a few drinks when your not around and see what the answer is!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:20 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:32 am
afagehi7 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Get a female friend of hers to ask her that question after a few drinks when your not around and see what the answer is!
I have to agree :up:
Since you haven't tested the waters yet she probably hasn't really thought about it much. You on the other hand have thought about it ..... a lot!
When she thinks about sex, afagehi7, she thinks of you so that is natural that would be her answer.
As women in long term marriages it is completely natural to shut off thoughts of other men as sexual options.
However..... ;) in a discussion with her girlfriends she might be a little more open about a "what if" conversation. :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 am

afagehi7 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Are you familiar with the term "Switch"?
A Switch is someone who is both a Domme and a Sub.
These aren't roles to me, but pieces of myself that I want to explore further. I'm really not interested in someone that is just "playing along" either.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:44 am

Hungry4IT wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:19 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
I can say that my girl wants to experience a vast array of men from different nationalities, walks of life and types of sexual styles as to explore her own sexuality aswell as ours together in as many ways as possible.
They say that variety is the spice of life :mrgreen:
Looks like you two are going to have a very naughty and spicy journey ahead of you!! :whip: :lol: :up:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:47 am

ambershere wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:01 pm
I read your thread every chance I get. There are times when I want to post to answer some other postings but after reading your replies. I now realize which is kool, you need no assistance you have it oh so well and I do mean well in hand. You know exactly what you want and expect.AlI can say which I said in an earlier post. you Go Girl and I need to add You Rock Any grammatical error all I can say oops. The End
Thank you for always being so supportive!! I know that you are always in my corner and have my back if I need it.
:mrgreen: :up: :cool:

Now I have to go check in on all those hot men :P

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:44 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 am
afagehi7 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Are you familiar with the term "Switch"?
A Switch is someone who is both a Domme and a Sub.
These aren't roles to me, but pieces of myself that I want to explore further. I'm really not interested in someone that is just "playing along" either.
I'm a switch myself, so I know what you mean.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!