New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:14 am

Damn! SSQ took the words right out of my mouth!!! 2UP, that 31 yo guy should have lots of stamina and he may very well develop a hard on that could very well be much harder than some of your other men who are in their late 40s and 50s. Is the strength and volume of ejaculate important to you? Is that something that turns you on when the FWB shoots harder and more than others? The younger guy's ability to recover for another round should be shorter too!! I hope you are ready for a significant pounding from your efforts to corrupt our American Youth!!! :lol:

Sorry, you know me, I think it and I type it!!! It's all in fun!!!

In all seriousness, I hope you have a wonderful evening with H tonight!!! Are you going to do anything special for him this time???? Any surprises??? :) If I may offer one suggestion.... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a good photographer, I'd hate to see his talents go unappreciated!!! ;) ;) :D

And NO, I haven't had a chance to finish reading my homework yet!! I will soon, I promise.

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:24 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:14 am
Damn! SSQ took the words right out of my mouth!!! 2UP, that 31 yo guy should have lots of stamina and he may very well develop a hard on that could very well be much harder than some of your other men who are in their late 40s and 50s. Is the strength and volume of ejaculate important to you? Is that something that turns you on when the FWB shoots harder and more than others? The younger guy's ability to recover for another round should be shorter too!! I hope you are ready for a significant pounding from your efforts to corrupt our American Youth!!! :lol:

Sorry, you know me, I think it and I type it!!! It's all in fun!!!

In all seriousness, I hope you have a wonderful evening with H tonight!!! Are you going to do anything special for him this time???? Any surprises??? :) If I may offer one suggestion.... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a good photographer, I'd hate to see his talents go unappreciated!!! ;) ;) :D

And NO, I haven't had a chance to finish reading my homework yet!! I will soon, I promise.

Rascal
You do have a way with words Rascal :roll:
Stamina sure that sounds great! Recovery time = awesome!
They are wearing condoms so it really doesn't matter how much they cum LOL

I don't really have anything planned tonight - he might though :twisted:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:23 am

Great date as always with H last night!!
He has such a great way of cutting through my stress and helping me set everything aside during our time together.
While I was with H I got messages from C and J so that made me smile.
I will make contact with the young guy today to start talking about when we will meet.
My body is more relaxed and my mind is more focused. Nothing like a little hotwife action to make things crystal clear in my mind.

More later....... I have some things to do now!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:11 am

2UP,

As usual, I'm very happy you were able to have a great time with H!!! He seems to be in sync with your needs both physically and sexually and probably emotionally as well. I can see a change in your writing after you and he have a date. It is reflective of your more relaxed state!!

I'm looking forward to the "More later......" :) I want to know all about it!!!! (big surprise, huh???) ;)

I'm also wondering how you will feel with the expected difference between H being an older regular for you and the young guy who I am sure will have a whole different personality and approach to you, in all aspects. Wondering if he will also give you that relaxed feeling and focus you experience with H.

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:38 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:23 am
Great date as always with H last night!!
He has such a great way of cutting through my stress and helping me set everything aside during our time together.
While I was with H I got messages from C and J so that made me smile.
I will make contact with the young guy today to start talking about when we will meet.
My body is more relaxed and my mind is more focused. Nothing like a little hotwife action to make things crystal clear in my mind.

More later....... I have some things to do now!!
I am really rooting for the young guy! Can you tell us more about him? What's he look like? Is he educated? In what field does he work?

When I was in my 20s, before I met my wife, I dated older women and it worked great for us both. They liked my youth, feeling young again, and of course the raging 20 something hormones. While young, I was educated and had a good career and was more mature than most of my friends.

If he can bring it home, I think you'll both be quite happy. With that said, us men are known for fumbling the ball at the 1 yard line when it comes to women. Y'all are so dang complicated!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:53 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:38 am
While young, I was educated and had a good career and was more mature than most of my friends.

If he can bring it home, I think you'll both be quite happy. With that said, us men are known for fumbling the ball at the 1 yard line when it comes to women. Y'all are so dang complicated!
Afagehi7,

Now that you are older, does that mean that you are no longer educated, don't have a good career and are now not as mature as your friends? :lol: Sorry, I read things differently than others sometimes!!! :)

I totally agree with the 1 yard line comment!!!!!! :roll:

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:25 am

Wow, OK let me clear this up.
I may be particular about the company I keep but I do not go around asking them about their personal lives. In other words it is up to them if they want to talk about their jobs. I would never ask as it really isn't my business and it doesn't really matter.
The only real personal questions i ask are to verify their relationship status and if they have children. I ask about children because that can influence being available for play dates and I believe that family obligations should come first.
I try not to mention names here for their privacy and don't really describe them much as individuals other than to differentiate between the men.
I do talk about the interactions that I have with the men and how they treat me - that is what is important!

It all boils down to this:
I want someone that treats me right, acts like a gentleman in public and respects my marriage. Then when we get behind closed doors can give me what I am looking for there - a whole lot of naughty fun that helps me relax and gives me the chance to be "just me" for awhile.

If that man happens to be younger, the same age or older - it doesn't matter so much as if he fits that description. It sounds like a simple thing that I am looking for but I haven't found many that even come close. I am hopeful that I have a few now that could fit that description. (H certainly does)

**FYI - I have been texting with both J and C this morning and they are both aware that I was with H last night. I think that makes them want to communicate more LOL

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:37 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:11 am
2UP,

As usual, I'm very happy you were able to have a great time with H!!! He seems to be in sync with your needs both physically and sexually and probably emotionally as well. I can see a change in your writing after you and he have a date. It is reflective of your more relaxed state!!

I'm looking forward to the "More later......" :) I want to know all about it!!!! (big surprise, huh???) ;)

I'm also wondering how you will feel with the expected difference between H being an older regular for you and the young guy who I am sure will have a whole different personality and approach to you, in all aspects. Wondering if he will also give you that relaxed feeling and focus you experience with H.

Rascal
I am anticipating a difference between the two experiences but not really because of their ages more due to their personalities and their experience levels. It isn't just age with H but the fact that he has a lot of experience as a swinger. The younger guy - I'm going to have to come up with an initial for him but he has the same letter to his first name as someone else! .......Anyway, he just doesn't have as much experience to draw from so of course it will be a different starting point. I will have to take on a different role, especially in the beginning.

H and I did talk about it some last night as he has been an invaluable advisor to me throughout my journey. I'm sure if we have a connection that we can work up to the relaxation. Part of that focus that I walk away from is from talking things over with my friend H, not just the man H that I play with. I am hoping for a sense of peace but I don't know if that sense of focus would come with someone else unless we got to that same friend space.
I do have something fun to share about last night but it will be in a separate post :lol:
So mean making you wait! :mrgreen:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:18 pm

2UP,

You KNOW I'll be happy to hear anything you want to say and I'll never (I hope) nag you about the things you don't want to say! I may ask questions but usually only once. I know this may sound odd on a forum such as this, but I get a genuine sense of comfort from you telling us that you had a good evening with one of your lucky men. I truly want you to be as happy as you can be. I think you are a good woman in a difficult situation and I think you handle it with dignity and grace!

Still waiting!!! :)

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Oh I got distracted by messages from C and J and H and the new young guy (who needs a letter to identify him!).
Anyway it's kind of a cute story. When I got to H's room after the initial hugs and kisses i noticed the obvious addition to the room. He had brought a massage table (giggle) how awesome is that!!
He takes a step back from me and says "good evening Miss Veronica my name is Hans and I will be your personal masseuse tonight. I will step into the bathroom while you disrobe and get comfortable on the table." (Holy crap this is awesome!)
He really went into the bathroom so I quickly stripped down to my panties as he said those were allowed. He told me to call out when I was ready and I barely stopped myself from rolling my eyes -cause hello it's not like he hasn't seen me up and personal and naked before.
He came out with a bottle of lotion and proceeded to give me a very thorough massage -head to toe before having me turn over. I could tell from his voice that he was enjoying it too and had ready taken off his shirt with the excuse that he got lotion on it. LOL
I thought for sure he would get distracted right away but he made sure to give me a really nice relaxing and yet stimulating massage.
Of course at this point my panties seemed to be in his way (such a shame) so he just had to remove them (cough). Anyway, he was really concentrating, at that point, on getting those muscles on my inner thighs relaxed - so thoughtful of him.
I was of course curious to see if all his muscles were as strong as those on his hands and arms and had to confirm by grabbing whatever happened to be closest (oops was that your ass Hans? My Bad....very bad!)
He abruptly stopped and said he had to wash the lotion off his hands and prepare for the next part of the massage. When he came back he explained that internal massage was just as important as external and he started to prove that ......
He started with his hands, assisted by his mouth but soon declared that he had another tool that could get give a deeper massage if I was interested.
Ok we really tried to have that "happy ending" for both of us right on top of that table but I was worried it wouldn't hold so we moved to the bed for the final "massage".

I have to say it was fun, relaxing and very thoughtful of H. He also told me that I was the first one he had ever used the massage table with- very cool!

Ok so that was the first round :)
I'm not sure how many rounds we actually had this time - but I left with a smile on my face and looking forward to next time.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:11 pm

He's awesome. Great guy you've got there. Very thoughtful.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:38 pm

I'm glad that H seems to be a class act and a really good guy!!! It's good to hear that he is so attentive to you and your time together!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:13 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:38 pm
I'm glad that H seems to be a class act and a really good guy!!! It's good to hear that he is so attentive to you and your time together!!!

Rascal
Always! Which is why it is so easy to put away everything else and just be me.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:32 am

2inUPMichigan,

:D So let me get this straight, you went from having trouble finding a lover, to now you have possibly 4 that's so cool, can you handle all that cock!! :roll: you go girl :!: :!: (6)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:11 am

6inches wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:32 am
2inUPMichigan,

:D So let me get this straight, you went from having trouble finding a lover, to now you have possibly 4 that's so cool, can you handle all that cock!! :roll: you go girl :!: :!: (6)
;) well...... :lol:
Actually I've been getting together with H since December but it has always been the plan that I would look for more than one man. H has been encouraging me too since he can only promise to get up here once a month (it's about 150 miles from him).

My hope was with multiple men that I would be able to schedule play dates regularly- at least 2-3 times per month. They are all at least an hour away so there is planning involved. So if one person isn't available someone else might be.

I am looking forward to meeting the others one by one and hope that my instincts are correct.
H on the other hand is hoping at least one of them is a good candidate for MFM :roll:

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:25 pm

2inupmichigan,

Wow you must really be way up there in the UP, I've been to Iron mtn, I think its Gods country :lol:

so What do we call you just 2inupmichigan :?: how Sue or something like that

with 4 guys I was thinking you were not only a HW but nymphomaniac god forbid :!: :!: :!: :!: (6)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:47 pm

The UP is a big and beautiful place that is for sure. I was sitting at the desk in our office yesterday watching the turkeys walk past my window. I could reached out the window and grabbed one - that close!
Most people have referred to me as 2inUP or you could refer to me by my pen name Veronica but I don't give out my real name on this board.
Nympho? No, but I do have lots of energy!!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Thanks Veronica, :D

(6)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:09 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:47 pm
The UP is a big and beautiful place that is for sure. I was sitting at the desk in our office yesterday watching the turkeys walk past my window. I could reached out the window and grabbed one - that close!
Most people have referred to me as 2inUP or you could refer to me by my pen name Veronica but I don't give out my real name on this board.
You know, I've been following your posts and I have to say that you're completely sane, sexy, and wonderful at the same time. You may not remember but I referred to you as Yooper in a post. I do that with nothing but sincere respect. You rock, Yooper lady!

Dave -- a long ways south of you, but in Michigan, too.

PS What is your pen name? My wife and I read erotic stories together so it'd be cool to read some of your work. We leave reviews, too. Check out KT Morrison's reviews. We're there under DnD.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:09 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:47 pm
You know, I've been following your posts and I have to say that you're completely sane, sexy, and wonderful at the same time. You may not remember but I referred to you as Yooper in a post. I do that with nothing but sincere respect. You rock, Yooper lady!

Dave -- a long ways south of you, but in Michigan, too.

PS What is your pen name? My wife and I read erotic stories together so it'd be cool to read some of your work. We leave reviews, too. Check out KT Morrison's reviews. We're there under DnD.
Hey there Mr. Troll :P
When I was growing up I was a troll too :up: now I am proud to be a Yooper!
Yes I remember you Dave.

My pen name is Veronica Lynne. Be gentle :) No seriously I look forward to hearing what you think.
I just got an offer to help me with some proofreading from a member of this board - yeah!

MS_2019
Virgin

Unread post by MS_2019 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 pm

2inUPMichigan, I have been reading through your experiences and have really found it to be hot and interesting. I'm still arecovering newbie figuring out this crazy but beautiful lifestyle and where it is I fit in. I may have missed it but how are things with your husband? And if possible I'm hoping to get some insight from you on this lifestyle.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:05 am

2up, I was thinking about you. Your husband doesn't want any details about your dates. What does he get out of it all? He doesn't get jealous? How do you know that your dates don't bother him or that deep down he isn't happy about it? I was thinking it's great that he is OK with you fulfilling your needs and he is a great guy. I can't help but think deep down he doesn't like it but doesn't want to tell you. How does that communication process work?

If this question is too personal or something just let me know and I'll delete it from the thread. I find the situation very interesting.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:46 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:05 am
2up, I was thinking about you. Your husband doesn't want any details about your dates. What does he get out of it all? He doesn't get jealous? How do you know that your dates don't bother him or that deep down he isn't happy about it? I was thinking it's great that he is OK with you fulfilling your needs and he is a great guy. I can't help but think deep down he doesn't like it but doesn't want to tell you. How does that communication process work?

If this question is too personal or something just let me know and I'll delete it from the thread. I find the situation very interesting.
You don't have to delete your post but I have chosen not to talk much about my husband. He is a private person and his thoughts are his own.
This thread has been about my journey eventhough I did include some information about him along the way.

Each couple makes the choices and decisions that are best for them. We all come into this with different backgrounds and a variety of motivations.
You are looking at things from your own viewpoint and how you would think if it were you.....but he isn't you.

So no I won't be answering those questions out of respect for my husband. Because he wouldn't want me to - it's really that simple.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:48 pm

MS_2019 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 pm
2inUPMichigan, I have been reading through your experiences and have really found it to be hot and interesting. I'm still arecovering newbie figuring out this crazy but beautiful lifestyle and where it is I fit in. I may have missed it but how are things with your husband? And if possible I'm hoping to get some insight from you on this lifestyle.
Health wise? He is considered cancer free at this point.
Other than that I no longer comment much on him out of respect for him. He is a very private person.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 am

I know you don't need my 2 cents, but what a great,honest,sincere reply... Oh Yeah i really enjoy your posts....Hopefully this doesn't sound to corny
Go Girl!!!!! The end