New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:11 am

Could we make that a conference call. ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:42 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:11 am
Could we make that a conference call. ;)
Hmm, question? Would that include coaching tips from Farmgirl ;) :lol:
H is an exhibitionist so he would have no problem with a conference call :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Well not to worry everything works out the way it is supposed to. I was thinking I had to move some of these men toward the meeting stage and trying to figure out who would be better potential play dates. (I'm still not looking for large numbers - would rather keep the number small)
Having a couple good new men pop up this last week had me rethinking a few names. But I didn't have to worry long because someone just knocked himself out of the running. I haven't given him his notice yet but I don't think he will be surprised.

I noticed today that his profile was suddenly no longer that of a single male (shocker!) but was a couple profile. I checked it out and it had female stats on it and said "hotwife lifestyle". I texted him and asked him to clarify the change in his profile because I was confused. I left it open ended as he does have a married hotwife as a playmate - didn't think it was her however.
So his explanation is that he has "a friend that he is helping out" ..... ??? "He wasn't using the profile so he set it up for her"......Um, he used it to contact me before we moved to texting! "People thinking she has a significant other is safer for her". ...... So they are lying? For what purpose??? She isn't a hotwife how is she going to manage that??? So I ask if he now has 2 playmates. And he says that "she is a friend and they have never played before but we will see".

My only response after that was ...... OK
So now I am thinking that if she has access to his profile she now has my Google voice number too because those emails never seem to go away on SLS - wonderful! What else did I write him that she can now read???

Not sure if I want to just completely ignore the man and let him fade away as he didn't have the courtesy to say "hey I'm changing my profile on SLS in case you notice" OR send him an official "we are not a match" email.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Consider him "paper screened", on to the next on the list!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:24 pm

You are the best judge of what he's saying for your purposes, but in my mind I'd put him on the curb. Sounds like too much drama in the making. I don't think that is what you are looking to get into. jmho

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Sounds you maybe dodged a bullet. Kind of a Big Story if you know what I mean... :-)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:38 pm

Thanks guys! Yeah he is history I just haven't decided if I need to officially tell him or not. We don't have any specific plans set up so I could just let things drift away. He didn't bother to inform me that he was changing the profile so maybe I don't need to bother telling him officially that I no longer have any interest in him.

I've been lifting my spirits my texting with a new man who I moved forward from SLS to texting - so it's all good, just frustrating!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:42 pm

It serves no purpose to "Officially" tell him he's out. If you don't have anything good to say, then say nothing. I'd ghost him. He'll most likely understand.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:12 pm

Not giving the fireman another thought because I have other things on my mind!

My play date with H on Thursday will definitely have a guest appearance but not by M. We will have a visit by a new man "S" and luckily I will have H there to back me up to make sure he is a good guy. So it is on and I will be packing my nerves along with all the fun stuff for the play date.

Four more days until the big day!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Sounds like you have a great plan having H there with you for that first meet with S!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time Thursday!!!! I think you will have an amazing update for us on Friday!!!! :) :) So looking forward to it!!!!!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:11 pm

I hope it all works out in a very positive way for you. :mrgreen: :whip: :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:46 am

Here we go again with crappy weather! I'm determined that the weather isn't going to change my plans. I am prepared to take a cab into town on Thursday if necessary so that neither hubby nor I are worried about me driving on bad roads.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:46 am

wyatt321 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:14 am
First, I’m happy to hear your husband got past cancer. That is devastating on its own. To be concerned with this means your lives are back to normal I hope. Your situation is a little different in that it doesn’t sound like this has been a sexual interest for either of you until that event. So I think your doing the right thing in taking things easy. There is nothing wrong with a night out for the two of you at a club where you can get used to dancing and being held by another man. From there you can always give someone a quick kiss, or allow wandering hands. Innocent touching can lead to other things from there like revisiting high school days and bjs in cars. It sounds like you both have level heads on this. Good luck and have fun.
Welcome to the thread wyatt321
I don't want to give everything away in case you want to read through the entire thread but ..... I passed innocent touching a few months ago ;)
This is our new normal and it is working for us.
In our situation I never would have gone to a local club to look for someone. We have absolutely no interest in anyone local due to privacy issues. We are solid and that will never change :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:49 am

wyatt321 wrote:
Innocent touching can lead to other things from there like revisiting high school days and bjs in cars.
Ugh. I'm glad my high school days weren't like this. Quickies in cars don't sound all that appealing to me :P Rather than fond memories, sounds like not being able to have a place to do things properly! Yay adulting lol.

Hope Thursday goes well, 2up!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:38 am

SSQ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:49 am
wyatt321 wrote:
Innocent touching can lead to other things from there like revisiting high school days and bjs in cars.
Ugh. I'm glad my high school days weren't like this. Quickies in cars don't sound all that appealing to me :P Rather than fond memories, sounds like not being able to have a place to do things properly! Yay adulting lol.

Quickies in cars gets an eye roll from me too :roll: :lol: - no thanks! I'm looking forward to the nice comfortable hotel room and a trip to the hot tub (got a message from H "bring your suit I plan on hot tub before we play").
I told him to rest up! :mrgreen:

Thanks SSQ - trying to not let my nerves get the best of me. I know I always have the option of halting things too if it's an issue.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:33 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:46 am
We are solid and that will never change :D
I love to hear you talking like that!!!!!!!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:38 am
SSQ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:49 am
wyatt321 wrote:

Quickies in cars gets an eye roll from me too :roll: :lol: - no thanks! I'm looking forward to the nice comfortable hotel room and a trip to the hot tub (got a message from H "bring your suit I plan on hot tub before we play").

Thanks SSQ - trying to not let my nerves get the best of me. I know I always have the option of halting things too if it's an issue.
Hot tub BEFORE play? Make sure you have a shower afterwards, chlorine tastes terrible!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:12 pm

SSQ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 pm

[/quote]

Hot tub BEFORE play? Make sure you have a shower afterwards, chlorine tastes terrible!
[/quote]

LOL - H made sure to get me in the shower after the hot tub last time :oops: :mrgreen:
He knows the hot tub helps me with my muscle pain - the more relaxed I am the better ;)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:13 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Its Thursday where I am and I hope all goes very well for 2inUP today, you deserve it! :whip:
Your writing and common sense in all that you write are to me like a breath of fresh air! Thank you.
I'm sorry for you and your other (better!!??) half, that your situation has "forced" you into being a HW, but happy for you that you have accepted having to get satisfaction form others than Hubby and are able to do so.
Yes I'm a wannabe that will never happen - BUT I read on some of the threads and shake my head in wonder how some people think and do they in fact have that capacity! :oops:
Ugly is 1 thing but that stupid you cannot pay for!! :twisted:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks Happy :)

I'm actually texting with one of the men right now :)
I'm very nervous but I am looking forward to it at the same time.

You never know how life will turn out. I certainly never thought that my life would turn out this way, but maybe it was meant to be all along. I always try to look at things in a positive light and this is no exception.

Taking a deep breath ......

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:23 pm

I need to say that I echo Happyjohnson's comments about your writing being a breath of fresh air! It is what I consider to be very honest and loving commentary on your situation and your advice to others based on your recent experiences. I also need to add that I'm extremely impressed with your hubby being strong enough to allow you to do what you and he have agreed you should do. It takes a strong and LOVING man to encourage you to accept that freedom to have what he cannot give at this time. I wish you much luck and enjoyment Thursday night, I hope you have a wonderful time!!! If I would be allowed a little selfish sentiment, I sure hope we get to hear a synopsis of your experience!! I'll be thinking about you!! :shock: :roll:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Thanks Rascal :)
Hubby is my rock that is for sure and he really does want me to be happy. This lifestyle also takes the pressure off of him.

As long as the weather isn't too bad it should be a lot of fun! We are heading into a storm so I am hopeful that S will be able to get here. H is already in the area so I will still find my way into town regardless.
I have been texting with S off and on most of tonight and he will keep me posted tomorrow to see if it is safe to drive. I know that if he can make it here he will!

I will post something about my playtime - just depends on what happens......
Keep your fingers crossed that the weather holds off enough to make this happen or it could be postponed until next month!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:28 am

I am hopeful that this weather isn't going to derail my plans for tonight. We are under Winter Weather Advisory and now there is talk of a blizzard warning later tonight! Seriously people!!
Not sure yet what will happen but I also don't want to get stuck anywhere. Not sure yet what is going to happen..... Please send good thoughts my way - need it!!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:48 am

A lot of good thoughts are on their way to you in the hope that all turns out well for you and both H and S and that no one gets involved in a traffic prang or get stuck in the snow to their detriment.

If 2inUp gets stuck in the hotel with either H or S, well that could be something else and worthy of a couple of pages of details for all of us kinks!
Seriously I hope all goes well for you - you deserve it
Happy

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 am

I have no concerns for 2UP getting to and back from her meeting! Why? Cause she is SO Hot that the snow and Ice will melt before her as she drives!!! And if the others in the meeting can't get out, I'm sure she will help them out in clearing a path!! :) I hope that all will go well. I'd hate for a sexy lady like her to get cockblocked by a snow storm! :lol: All good wishes for you 2UP!!!