New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:09 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 am
Please don't flame me for this observation it is nothing more than that. It seems a little ironic that the "dick pic" is such a lightning rod for hot wives. If there is anyone that sees more cocks than anyone I would guess it to be a hot wife. I get the objection to the notion that men (not all and certainly not me) believe a picture will motivate a woman. I understand that it takes vastly more than an impressive picture to capture the interest of a hot wife.

Such an assumption would cast a woman as shallow and purely attracted to physicality alone. It just seems humorous to me and a tad ironic that Hot Wives see more "actual" cock than most women and they actively seek a compatible partner with a cock that pleases them. I would think that many Hot Wives would see this as part of the whole picture even if it is an undesired part, like dates that flake, or dates that just didn't produce the connection they want.

Please know that I DON'T agree with sending an unsolicited picture of ANY kind! I just see it as the crappy part of sorting through the wheat from the chaff.

I love music. I love seeing shows in Los Angeles! I hate the traffic there. When I'm in the car I bitch about it until I get to where I'm going. Traffic is the downside that I must endure to get me to the show. "Dick pics", crass behavior by men, inflated egos, are all traffic to Hot Wives and just another part of the whole, frustrating but unavoidable. Please excuse my overly simplistic analogy and know I'm just looking at the irony of it all!
Nope! Have to object here.... I don't think my seeing exactly 2 "actual cocks" in person in 6 months is more than women who don't consider themselves hot wives. That is exactly why we all talk about not generalizing. Some women in this lifestyle might be interested in seeking out a large number of men but that is not true for all of us.

You said that it "takes vastly more than impressive picture to capture the interest of a hot wife". No, the pictures are a complete turn off for me. They capture my attention in a negative way only.

Unavoidable? Even when we state in our profiles that we aren't interested?

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Got it loud and clear! I'm so sorry!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:45 pm

I have to agree with the ladies on this. I'm not assuming anything, I talk with my wife. She isn't at all concerned with dick size. She meets a man she likes, gets to know him, flirts with him and when it's time for sex she sees his dick. She's not in this to search for monster dicks, she's in it to have fun with men she finds interesting and sexy. And to spice up our relationship. She says I'm the biggest she's been with so far. I know of the 5 men we had 3 somes with I was the largest because I saw them. Yes she gets curious to see what they are packing, on the night the clothes come off. It's like unwrapping a present. You want to see what's in the box. Or in her case the boxers. She's satisfied with anything in the normal, or average range. So far all her men have fallen into the normal categorie. Truth be told she would shy away from anything too big. She's definitely not a size queen. And yes dick pics turn her off. I'm speaking of my wife's thoughts on the subject only, but i would hazard a guess that quiet a few women have similar thoughts.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:13 pm

My wife definitely agrees with husbands candy. C'mon, most gals in this lifestyle are looking for a sexual thrill. 4 inches is not going to provide that.

She definitely wants to see the photos so she knows what she is getting into.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:19 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:13 pm
C'mon, most gals in this lifestyle are looking for a sexual thrill. 4 inches is not going to provide that.

I beg to differ. It's most certainly how talented the man is. I've had loads of fun with partners with no penis at all :P Last time I checked, a sexual thrill isn't all about a cock. And if it is... I kinda wonder how great the sex actually is because I think they're missing out.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Alrighty then..... let's get back on track! There are plenty of discussions about penis size but that is not what started this conversation nor the reason nor for it in the first place.
Each person has the individual right to choose for themselves what they are interested in and attracted to. Generalizing on what "everyone" wants is pointless because we are all unique and different. However when we make our preferences known and they are ignored or brushed aside it is frustrating.

This is taken directly from my profile:
"And please be a gentleman, no unsolicited dick pics she would rather see your smiling face first and will ask if she wants to see the "package"."

The fact that someone does not read that information and still sends one to me is a time waster and he has eliminated himself because I have immediately lost interest.
There is no way I would have interest in anyone who doesn't pay attention to clearly written preferences, because that would tell me that he wouldn't listen when we met either and just do why he wants.
I was never commenting on his penis! I was commenting on his behavior.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:05 pm

So. Just to be clear. If I was ever in the US and wanted to meet you, I am not to send you pics of my humungous appendage?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:05 pm
So. Just to be clear. If I was ever in the US and wanted to meet you, I am not to send you pics of my humungous appendage?
Don't bother with the photo, I would not be interested at all - sorry... :roll:

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:21 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm
FNQLivin wrote:
It was an attempt at humour.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:21 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm
FNQLivin wrote:
It was an attempt at humour.
;) I know :mrgreen:
(my sarcasm on the previous post didn't translate very well -LOL)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 am

Things are looking good for a play date with S for tomorrow night! It will be our first time meeting.
Gave hubby the low down today, his only concern was about the weather and my safety :)

I've been having a lot of pain recently so S has promised me a massage - looking forward to it!! (And finally meeting him too, of course!)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:01 am

Yay! Hope you have an amazing date!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am

I hope you have an amazing massage! I love your attitude 2up!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am
I'm thinking it will be memorable ;)
Got a message this morning ... "Well, I can definitely give you an extra long rub down... ;) " LOL sounds like fun to me!!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 am
SutterKane wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am
I'm thinking it will be memorable ;)
Got a message this morning ... "Well, I can definitely give you an extra long rub down... ;) " LOL sounds like fun to me!!
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Hoping you will have a great time tonight!!! I"ll thinking about you!!! But I can't say what I'll be thinking cause I'll probably get slapped!! :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:47 pm

Got home a little while ago .... unfortunately we were both having pain issues so we had a low key play date. Still fun however and I did get that massage! He had very strong hands! For a little extra naughty fun I mixed up some edible massage oil and brought that with me :twisted: :mrgreen: (butter cream flavored :up: )
We will definitely be seeing each other again, hopefully when we are both in better shape physically! His back was bothering him but he didn't want to wait any longer to meet me :D
Time for some sleep!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:48 am

Seems you had a good time in spite of the pain issues. I understand back pain. Getting home at that time, I hope you were able to enjoy some release in your time with him. At least now you have a good idea who he is and you're looking forward to a return engagement under better circumstances for the fun you were looking for. Just a little something to keep that spark in your eyes!!! :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:08 am

"Release?" LMAO ....Um, yes there was some of that, thanks for asking. :lol:
Not to worry there was plenty of naughty fun just not too much that would qualify as "acrobatics" :shock:

We ended up talking a lot too .....naked :mrgreen: or with me in lingerie :twisted:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:48 am

Hahah, I was trying to be polite and respectful!!! :P Glad it was good for you!! I'll try to be more explicit in the future????? Nah, I'll just say what I feel in the moment. As usual! Can't always guarantee it will be politically correct! :) Bottom line is I'm glad you had a good time!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:57 pm

I'm just excited that it is looking like S may fit that #2 spot on the "roster" of select men. We talked about frequency and his take was every 6-8 weeks which works for me as H is once a month and SL (who I will meet in March) is interested in once a month too if things click. If SL turns out to be #3 then I will stop looking and just enjoy! That will be it for me unless something happens with one of them.

Okay just an observation, but I am glad that I posted pictures on my profile of me from the back because these men are all saying that they (Ahem) like the back view - LOL

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 am

I liked the pictures you posted to the hotties section :)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:39 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 am
I liked the pictures you posted to the hotties section :)
;) There was an amusing conversation between H and S on the phone the last time H and I were together. They are both ass men (of course) and H told S that "pictures just don't do it justice you have to do a personal inspection" :shock: (giggle)
Upon meeting each of them for the first time the first hug led to an ass grab and (Ahem) very enthusiastic compliments!

Now normally I might mind an ass grab in the first 30 seconds of meeting someone, but it sure is nice to be so enthusiastically appreciated for my curves :mrgreen:
Instead of feeling self-conscious for being thick these men prefer curves and that makes me feel more confident and sexy. :up:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 am

I always preferred Velma over Daphene! Smart curvy girls with glasses are way, way hot!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:14 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 am
I always preferred Velma over Daphene! Smart curvy girls with glasses are way, way hot!
:shock: Who told you I wore glasses? I keep reminding these men I am playing with "I'm a smart cookie".
I'm trying to embrace this new realization, this new view of myself through their eyes.

I told H that I wanted to lose some more weight and he looked worried .... I told him not to worry I wouldn't end up with a flat ass I'm not built that way ;) He was very relieved!! :lol: