New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
txhwhubby
Experienced

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by txhwhubby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:38 am

I have a feeling the guy on the phone is in for a treat. I bet he cums hard. Let us know how it goes. They are two lucky guys.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:06 am

2UP, Make it all that you want it to be!!!!! Have a GREAT time!!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 am

Ok...that was really a great time last night!!
If I'm really brave I might post a picture.....haven't decided yet.

But I can tell you that I really enjoyed having someone listening in on all our fun!
In fact later in the night when I got a message from S about how he wished he was there with us we just had to have him call in!!
He listened to us as he jacked off while looking at a picture of me in lingerie. That was so hot!
I brought a few new lingerie outfits that H had not seen yet and he was very appreciative.
I have no idea how many orgasms I had :)
We were together about 10 hours again this time and yet it never feels like enough time.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am

Glad you had a good time!!! 10 hours??? Wow! I'm sure you're still feeling it inside. Do you think part of your enjoyment of having someone listen in on your fun might have anything to do with subconsciously wishing you could have your hubby listen in on the action? I know you like to keep your "fun" separate from hubby, but I'm also sure you wish for him to be involved in some way. It can't be like it was but could the listening thing be a way for you to feel hubby with you in those moments? I know he doesn't want to hear it or about it, I'm thinking about what is in your head and heart. Just my mind wandering in your circumstance.
Very happy you finally had an evening for fun!!!! All my best wishes for you!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 am

It's so nice to get a message the next morning saying Thank You for a great time! (From H)
And to have contact with both of the men from the phone too this morning....nice! It was certainly memorable!
Hmmm.....now I wonder if I have any marks on me that will be obvious during my massage this afternoon- oops!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:46 am

Does it really matter if they see one or more?? :) If there are any I'm sure it will raise your stock in their eyes!!!!
Last edited by rascalnvixen on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:11 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 am

Praying for courage for Mrs UP ;)

But I can tell you that I really enjoyed having someone listening in on all our fun!
In fact later in the night when I got a message from S about how he wished he was there with us we just had to have him call in!!
He listened to us as he jacked off while looking at a picture of me in lingerie. That was so hot!
I brought a few new lingerie outfits that H had not seen yet and he was very appreciative.
We were together about 10 hours again this time and yet it never feels like enough time.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:50 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am
Glad you had a good time!!! 10 hours??? Wow! I'm sure you're still feeling it inside. Do you think part of your enjoyment of having someone listen in on your fun might have anything to do with subconsciously wishing you could have your hubby listen in on the action? I know you like to keep your "fun" separate from hubby, but I'm also sure you wish for him to be involved in some way. It can't be like it was but could the listening thing be a way for you to feel hubby with you in those moments? I know he doesn't want to hear it or about it, I'm thinking about what is in your head and heart. Just my mind wandering in your circumstance.
Very happy you finally had an evening for fun!!!! All my best wishes for you!!
gosh, maybe she enjoyed it because it was something she found enjoyable!?!?!?! there's no need to attempt to instill your own values/fantasies/ideas into her narrative. she said it was hot, she didn't need to say anything beyond that. tell her you're happy she had a great time and let her enjoy her memory from the experience.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:41 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:

:whip:

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 pm

I'm happy to hear you had a great time 2inUPMichigan! Of all the people around here, I think you deserve it more than most! I hope you realize how much good you do here.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 pm

spongeworthy wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:11 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Praying for courage for Mrs UP ;)

I have been getting encouragement from a certain man from last night too ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 pm
I'm happy to hear you had a great time 2inUPMichigan! Of all the people around here, I think you deserve it more than most! I hope you realize how much good you do here.
Thank you so much :D
It was just what I needed and H puts the friend in FWB. We always have a great time together. :up: We are both already looking forward to next month!

I have received some valuable help and information on this board since I started here and that has made me want to be helpful whenever I could be to others here.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Thanks Trixkat and Jane for always being so supportive and having my back ;)

I'm just riding the wave of good feelings and endorphins and have no intention on leaving this wave for awhile.

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:03 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:23 pm
I'm just riding the wave of good feelings and endorphins and have no intention on leaving this wave for awhile.
The endorphin release, just one of the many benefits of this lifestyle :D

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 am

2up, Girl, You Rock! Long may your orgasms wave!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:53 am

Kentros wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:03 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:23 pm
The endorphin release, just one of the many benefits of this lifestyle :D
Isn't it great! And since I lost track of the O's this is a really big wave of residual benefits :lol: but I'm certainly not complaining...I'm even smiling over the sore muscles!

And oops.....the massage therapist did notice a bruise or two on my ass! :oops:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:05 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 am
2up, Girl, You Rock! Long may your orgasms wave!
Oh yeah! Woke up with a smile on my face again this morning and some naughty memories on my mind ;)

Still haven't decided if I will post the infamous picture of me....the one that seems to be the favorite :mrgreen: ... in the black mesh dress, laying on the bed....facing away :D yeah if I post it I would put it in the "hot butt" thread. :up: I'm so bad :whip: :lol:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 am

I'd love to see you post it. Where i come from you can't pass up a dare. (I have the scars to prove it. ) so, I dare you.
Yes I have ulterior motives.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:21 am

2UP, I agree, you are so "bad", but in all the good ways!! Would love to see you post a picture! :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 am

Did I happen to tell you the fun that included oral fun for one, a vibrator and a flogger? No? Hmm, thought I had ...... :whip: :mrgreen: :lol:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 am

Oral fun a Toy and a flogger. Sounds like a great time.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:30 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 am
Did I happen to tell you the fun that included oral fun for one, a vibrator and a flogger? No? Hmm, thought I had ...... :whip: :mrgreen: :lol:
2inUP! so scandalous!! how did you miss those juicy bits of information!!! 🤣🤣🤣 i gotta say, a toy, oral fun and a flogger sound like EXCELLENT memories!!
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:41 am

Trixkat wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:30 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 am
2inUP! so scandalous!! how did you miss those juicy bits of information!!! 🤣🤣🤣 i gotta say, a toy, oral fun and a flogger sound like EXCELLENT memories!!
Oh they are excellent memories for sure ;)
Scandalous? Who me? :twisted:
In all honesty it was kind of difficult to hold position when.....oh, oops....TMI ..... :lol: Let's just say it took more coordination than I thought it would but it sure was worth it!!

And then at the end of the night when I handed him the written version of the scene that I had orchestrated.....he was stunned to read that I had correctly written what his actions and reactions would be. :up: He was pleased that I gave him a printed copy to keep.
Just enjoying the memories :cool:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

txhwhubby wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 am
Oral fun a Toy and a flogger. Sounds like a great time.
:whip: Yes those three combined are a lot of fun. ;)

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:44 am

I'm using my imagination