New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:04 am

Home again and delightfully sore - hey now I was talking about my legs and hips! Anyway (he he) .... things don't always turn out the way you had hoped and unfortunately this was no exception.
S had to cancel due to the weather and actually it was a good thing he did as we talked to him later that night and there was already 12" of snow where he lives (2hours away) and more was expected. He was very disappointed that he wasn't there with us! The three of us talked for almost half an hour and got along great. We are definitely rescheduling for next month when H is up here again.

So I didn't get my MFM last night but I did get play time with my FWB main man H :D We didn't have as much time as usual as I needed to get home before the bad winds hit. As it was the taxi ride home was no fun as the roads were bad.
We were together about 9 hours and it didn't feel like enough. :twisted: :mrgreen: We always hit the hot tub and go out to dinner (gotta fuel up) so that cuts into the actual play time.

My mind is wandering to last night as I write this and I can't concentrate ;)
I need to get my thoughts together and I'll post more later.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:11 am

Glad you're safe and you had a good time even if it wasn't what was expected!!! The MFM will happen when the time is right, don't sweat it. At least don't sweat it until it happens!!!! :lol: Then I"m sure there will be lots of sweat and more!!! (so sorry, just had to say it! :)) Looking forward to your update! Oh, and while your mind is wandering, is that all that's wandering this morning while you write?? :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:36 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:11 am
Glad you're safe and you had a good time even if it wasn't what was expected!!! The MFM will happen when the time is right, don't sweat it. At least don't sweat it until it happens!!!! :lol: Then I"m sure there will be lots of sweat and more!!! (so sorry, just had to say it! :)) Looking forward to your update! Oh, and while your mind is wandering, is that all that's wandering this morning while you write?? :)
:lol: Yes that's all that is wandering as I sit here in the living room with hubby :roll:
I actually feel better about the MFM after hearing the two of them talk and joke with each other. However I'm not so sure I'm on board with their idea of a spanking contest :o Ouch! LOL, I'm definitely in for a good time and a bit of trouble with those two!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:30 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:36 am

:lol: Yes that's all that is wandering as I sit here in the living room with hubby :roll:
I actually feel better about the MFM after hearing the two of them talk and joke with each other. However I'm not so sure I'm on board with their idea of a spanking contest :o Ouch! LOL, I'm definitely in for a good time and a bit of trouble with those two!
I hope you have good time with hubby!!! I think the MFM will be a good time for you. The variety of new things to do will be a huge rush for you!! As far as your comments about the guys noted above, just don't bite off more than you can chew!!! :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:55 am

Not to worry Rascal, I have already shot down a few of their ideas that I said was too much for me. I have no issues making my voice heard and although H is interested in expanding my horizons he also respects me and gives me plenty of opportunity to voice any objections.
S has also asked up front about what boundaries I have and what is off limits.
I know I found one quality FWB and have a good feeling (and it is H's opinion too) that I might have found another one in S.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Very big GRIN!!!!! I have no doubt that you have no problem making your voice heard!! I love a confident woman who can do just that. It's one of the qualities of a sexy woman to me!!! :oops:

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:49 pm

I love how far you've come in this journey! :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am

I've definitely become more comfortable in my own skin and more confident as I evolve through this journey. I'm looking forward to meeting with S - hopefully in the next two weeks if the weather cooperates. That will tell me for sure if this is a new normal for me or only when I am with H.

So many times on this board men write that we women should be comfortable doing anything we do with our FWB's, with our hubby. Well the truth is that the opinion of a husband means something. Remember when you were worried about her reaction to you telling her you wanted to share her? Well she might have those same concerns about being rejected if she is honest about what she would like to experience sexually. What if she wanted to try it out to make sure it was something she liked before bringing it home in case she didn't like it but you did? The other guy? It doesn't matter as much what he thinks because if it is a horrible experience she doesn't have to see him again. You she has to see again, and look in the eye!
(Ok, that was a long tangent LOL)

I did start to write up a little snapshot of our last play date but haven't finished it yet. ;) :mrgreen:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:11 am

A very interesting perspective, 2UP!! Probably like many other men here, I never thought about it from that standpoint. Seems you think about sex as much (if not more) as you have it! :) That's a good thing!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Another reason to know I picked quality men - when they remember something important is coming up in my personal life and they take the time to send me a message to let me know they are thinking about me and to wish me good luck with it.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:31 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:22 pm
Another reason to know I picked quality men - when they remember something important is coming up in my personal life and they take the time to send me a message to let me know they are thinking about me and to wish me good luck with it.
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Nice quiet time with hubby yesterday on Valentine's Day :D
This was a long week taking care of real life "stuff".
Hoping to get back to some fun next week (as long as the weather cooperates!)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Dear 2inUP,
On the 11th you commented that you were in the process of writing up a snap shot of your last play date - PLEASE, would love to read all about how it went for you with the hope you were completely satisfied with the outcome. :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:
Happy

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Just got a nice email from a new man. Not really looking for anyone else but he sounded so nice that I thought I would see what happened. I opened the email (2nd one from him) and he blew it! A nice polite respectful email with some humor and a little flirty and he had to attach a dick pic!! I have it in my profile that I don't want any unsolicited dick pics so he apparently can't read!! Crash and burn dude! I'm not even interested, at all anymore in someone that can't read my profile.
Just reinforces the quality of the three men that I am interested in!!

** I haven't forgotten Happy :) it just got put on the back burner.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am

It's insane to me that men do this. Surely they know there are younger, bigger, better cocks out there. Even if I thought I was well endowed I wouldn't risk it unilaterally! I imagine there are women that are pure size queens and follow that quest blindly. I would think such a woman would be shallow to be motivated simply by size. I have to believe there's more to it than just that! I suppose this is the burden Hot Wives bear in their search for that right partner, a man whose brain is bigger than his cock!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:41 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am
It's insane to me that men do this. Surely they know there are younger, bigger, better cocks out there. Even if I thought I was well endowed I wouldn't risk it unilaterally! I imagine there are women that are pure size queens and follow that quest blindly. I would think such a woman would be shallow to be motivated simply by size. I have to believe there's more to it than just that! I suppose this is the burden Hot Wives bear in their search for that right partner, a man whose brain is bigger than his cock!
My take on the whole thing is that a picture doesn't tell me if they know how to use it. ;) (And no I don't want to see any videos -had that offer before too)
It's a little different if someone asks, "Do you want to see my personal photos?" Then you know what you are going to be seeing if you take a look. If not gentlemen should wait to be asked.
Single men can offer nude\naked pictures but should not send them without making sure they are wanted.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:56 pm

i loathe the unsolicited dick pic. hell, i don't even want to see one if i get asked. all you guys have one, right? why do you think yours is so freakin special?? I'm just not aroused by the image of a cock. you might as well send me a photo of your elbow for as sexy as i think a dick pic is. (that is not a request to see men's elbows, please don't send me that either)

if you want to get into my panties, you gotta get into my head first and that doesn't happen with photos of your genitals.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 pm

2UP and Trixkat, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm happy to know that you are looking for quality above quantity. 2UP, I think I know your response to this but will ask your opinion again anyway if you choose to answer. So, understanding what you ladies have stated above, is the size and/or appearance of the penis of the potential play partner any factor in your selection process? Is too big or too small a factor? If the guy scores high in all the usual criteria you use for selection but has a short or very thin penis, do you reject? What if it has an unusual shape or angle? Not trying to cast any right or wrong here, just curious from the discussion. Of course it is ALWAYS your prerogative and choice who you play with and why.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 pm
2UP and Trixkat, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm happy to know that you are looking for quality above quantity. 2UP, I think I know your response to this but will ask your opinion again anyway if you choose to answer. So, understanding what you ladies have stated above, is the size and/or appearance of the penis of the potential play partner any factor in your selection process? Is too big or too small a factor? If the guy scores high in all the usual criteria you use for selection but has a short or very thin penis, do you reject? What if it has an unusual shape or angle? Not trying to cast any right or wrong here, just curious from the discussion. Of course it is ALWAYS your prerogative and choice who you play with and why.
Gonna throw my hat in the ring and say no, in my case. Cock pics are a major turnoff because it says to me that the dude is all about his cock. That doesn't interest me in the slightest. I've fucked guys as small as 4" and thin and as large as 10", and yes, I measured that one lol. Guess what? The 4" got a callback, the 10" didn't. Most of my lovers are right around average and I am happy with that.

But I fuck PEOPLE not cocks.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:26 pm

But I fuck PEOPLE not cocks.
this! so much this! the size of my partner's cock is not what makes me choose him. not unlike SSQ, I've been with men of various sizes and thickness. it's the men who manage to capture my attention that i meet and play with. if a man can make me feel appealing, sexy, desirable then damn skippy i wanna play with him.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:31 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 pm
Very easy to answer......NO!
It's not the size or the appearance ..........in fact I don't want to see that type of picture at all before I meet the man in person. I want to see a picture of his smiling face.

I choose the man based on them not their penis!
I am sure if you scroll back there is a post awhile back where I stopped communicating last fall with a man that I thought was a good candidate because he sent me a dick pic right in the middle of texting him. Not impressed - don't care what it looks like, it is a tacky move!!
If a man is that impressed with his own body then I'm probably not interested in him ;)

***FYI - when asked if I want to see dick pics I usually just say no! (only said yes once)
I won't even look at a profile if there is a crotch shot as the default picture!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:14 pm

2UP, I remember you saying something like that some time ago. That's why I said I thought I knew your stance on this question. But, I still like to hear you say it again!!!! :)

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 am

Please don't flame me for this observation it is nothing more than that. It seems a little ironic that the "dick pic" is such a lightning rod for hot wives. If there is anyone that sees more cocks than anyone I would guess it to be a hot wife. I get the objection to the notion that men (not all and certainly not me) believe a picture will motivate a woman. I understand that it takes vastly more than an impressive picture to capture the interest of a hot wife.

Such an assumption would cast a woman as shallow and purely attracted to physicality alone. It just seems humorous to me and a tad ironic that Hot Wives see more "actual" cock than most women and they actively seek a compatible partner with a cock that pleases them. I would think that many Hot Wives would see this as part of the whole picture even if it is an undesired part, like dates that flake, or dates that just didn't produce the connection they want.

Please know that I DON'T agree with sending an unsolicited picture of ANY kind! I just see it as the crappy part of sorting through the wheat from the chaff.

I love music. I love seeing shows in Los Angeles! I hate the traffic there. When I'm in the car I bitch about it until I get to where I'm going. Traffic is the downside that I must endure to get me to the show. "Dick pics", crass behavior by men, inflated egos, are all traffic to Hot Wives and just another part of the whole, frustrating but unavoidable. Please excuse my overly simplistic analogy and know I'm just looking at the irony of it all!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 am

coastalkid, I have said this many times....if you are not a woman, do not presume to speak for women. if all I (notice that I speak only for myself here, not all women) wanted was to see cocks, I would own more dildos. I want to get to know the man, his personality, his bedroom technique, what makes him laugh, what turns him on. a picture of his penis tells me exactly none of that.

comparing the onslaught of "Dick pics", crass behavior by men, inflated egos" to having to sit in traffic and being "unavoidable" is more than irritating to me. why should that be the norm? why is this an acceptable but annoying part of hotwifing to you?

and for the record, I have NEVER looked at ANY dick pic as an "impressive picture"

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 am

Trixkat wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 am
coastalkid, I have said this many times....if you are not a woman, do not presume to speak for women. if all I (notice that I speak only for myself here, not all women) wanted was to see cocks, I would own more dildos. I want to get to know the man, his personality, his bedroom technique, what makes him laugh, what turns him on. a picture of his penis tells me exactly none of that.

comparing the onslaught of "Dick pics", crass behavior by men, inflated egos" to having to sit in traffic and being "unavoidable" is more than irritating to me. why should that be the norm? why is this an acceptable but annoying part of hotwifing to you?

and for the record, I have NEVER looked at ANY dick pic as an "impressive picture"
First let me apologize for irritating you. I simply saw some irony in the situation. Please know that I do not presume to speak for women! This is only my observation from time spent here and read from other VHW's. Believe me when I say I am in complete agreement with you on all counts including your reprimand of my statement! I do not believe it's an acceptable but annoying part of hotwifing but I have read other hot wives express that this occurs on a grand scale. I'm sorry that I was not sensitive enough to refrain from keeping this to myself. It won't happen again!