New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:00 pm

Well shoot!
Looks like I won't have a play date with M next week as he can't definitely commit to a specific day due to his busy schedule next week. I decided awhile ago to hold firm to no last minute plans and I won't compromise that. I told him we were will try again for October.
I'm going to reach out to D to find out if he it s available next week. It is a possibility.

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:44 pm

My wife and I wish you good fortunes on plans with D workn out. We have also found we need a solid comitment too. Last minute is far to nerve wracking. Sadly it seems scheduling always an issue once ya find a solid playmate.

Sendn ya good vibes
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:21 am

Well there won't be a play date for me this week but it's not all bad. I think I dodged a bullet with D. I have been analyzing the facts with H and I was almost starting to hope that he didn't get the day off to come up here. Some red flags were popping up and I know my gut never let's me down. I would rather do without a play date than make a bad decision.

So moving forward I am concentrating on getting to know M better and building that connection so that when we do meet (hopefully in October) we have a great time.
I'm also keeping in contact with J the fireman hoping that we can keep things going as he had mentioned October as a possibility.
J the triathlete might not be a possible meet until November but we do text occasionally.
I'm not trying to reach out to anyone new at the his point unless they are "perfect candidates". Just concentrating on building those connections that I've already tried to establish.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Listening to your gut is a hard thing to do, and especially in this scenario I imagine (?) Happy for you that you are doing so. Hope your efforts yield some um fruits soon! ;-)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:32 pm

I'm trying to decide on the best way to indicate on my SLS profile that I identify as a switch. It isn't my main focus when searching for potential play dates however it might be something that interests or turns off the men that look at my profile.

Since I do want to explore both sides of the D/s experience more fully it might be helpful to include that in my profile.

Any ideas?

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Maybe something like

Naturally tend tword sub but enjoy switching roles and playing dom when the mood is right.

Or short and sweet

Given the situation i enjoy experiencing both sub and dom roles.
Blue Goddesses King

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Hungry4IT wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Maybe something like no

Naturally tend tword sub but enjoy switching roles and playing dom when the mood is right.

Or short and sweet

I like option 1.

On another note 2up, I don't know the bsdm scene but I do know there are lots of bad men who may take domming too far or get the wrong idea of what they think you want. Maybe it's best discussed once you know someone is safe like your current beau for example. There was just a rape of a university student who met some guy on a "dating site" (he wasn't a student but a local) so I've been thinking a bit about safety.

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:31 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:53 pm
Hungry4IT wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Maybe something like no

Or short and sweet

I like option 1.

On another note 2up, I don't know the bsdm scene but I do know there are lots of bad men who may take domming too far or get the wrong idea of what they think you want. Maybe it's best discussed once you know someone is safe like your current beau for example. There was just a rape of a university student who met some guy on a "dating site" (he wasn't a student but a local) so I've been thinking a bit about safety.
My girls switch but we wait till we get to know someone abit before we discuss it more than the basic I'm into abit of this or that.

I'm always present with my girl and will "fight the devil" if need be to keep her safe. We did have a dude a while back say something like i want to fuck you like a rape victim. At which we laughed and said Fuckn no, don't even want to hear shit like that man.

Now recently it's been discussed that my girl may cage J and we may both dominate him. Should be interesting. Another Dom situation may work out for my girl too but I won't be writing about it Unless we actually move forward with it.
Blue Goddesses King

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 am

Anyone entering into a bdsm situation should always discuss things ahead of time. I would never meet with anyone if I didn't already have an idea of their limits and what their level of interest was. Compatibility is important.

For any man that has told me he is dominant I always ask "what does that mean for you?" Or "what does a typical play date with you look like?" If a man is into more extreme (in my opinion) or intense domination than what I am interested in there is no need to meet.

Not discussing these limits and interest levels ahead of time and just assuming that the other person is at the same level is when problems arise.

There are men and women out there that pretend to be Dominants that are not. Ultimately the sub holds all the power with the word "No", any true Dominant knows that. If they pretend or act any differently than that they are not a Dom.

I'm going to make a change over the weekend to my profile because I'm not that interested in meeting vanilla men.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:53 am

Hungry4IT wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:31 am

Another Dom situation may work out for my girl too but I won't be writing about it Unless we actually move forward with it.
I'd love to hear about it over on your thread.

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 am
I'm going to make a change over the weekend to my profile because I'm not that interested in meeting vanilla men.
Go get em girl! Can't wait to hear about it sometime.

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:21 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 am
Anyone entering into a bdsm situation should always discuss things ahead of time. I would never meet with anyone if I didn't already have an idea of their limits and what their level of interest was. Compatibility is important.

For any man that has told me he is dominant I always ask "what does that mean for you?" Or "what does a typical play date with you look like?" If a man is into more extreme (in my opinion) or intense domination than what I am interested in there is no need to meet.

Not discussing these limits and interest levels ahead of time and just assuming that the other person is at the same level is when problems arise.

There are men and women out there that pretend to be Dominants that are not. Ultimately the sub holds all the power with the word "No", any true Dominant knows that. If they pretend or act any differently than that they are not a Dom.

Oh I never ment we don't discuss limits before we meet. We do that imediatly, as well as ask what a typical date would be to them and to what extremes they enjoy going to. Like you said we don't want to make any assumptions that could lead to trouble.

We cover bases with everyone but are not looking for the same levels of BDSM with every partner so we like to chat abit before we get deep into Dom/Sub play to be sure people are on the level we desire. We are not into vanilla men ourselves.

Funny thing - We've planned to do a rewrite on SLS this weekend ourselves. We are always looking to scope our profile to best fit our desires.
Blue Goddesses King

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:45 am

I have come up with an idea! After looking back I found that my first "official hotwife play date" was September 30th of last year.

So tomorrow I am going to send messages to three men that I am in contact with and announce the following:

In exactly 2 weeks on September 30th it will be my one year anniversary as a hotwife! That was my first ever solo play date. ;) As a special celebration I would like to make plans for a first meeting with a new man - maybe that could be you? What better way to celebrate the first anniversary of my first play date than with a first meeting. :mrgreen:

I will tell all 3 that they are not the only one getting the message and whoever commits to the date first gets it. :up:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:08 pm

And the stampede begins!!! :)

Rascal

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Duplicate...sorry.
Last edited by samlowen on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:13 pm

I love your idea!

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:42 pm

Great Idea and so much fun.

Its the Running of the Bulls.lol hhahaha
Blue Goddesses King

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm

May the best man win! But mostly hope it's wonderful for you!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 pm

The messages were sent out at 5PM (local time)
I had a response at 5:11PM from J the fireman that he has to check on the date. :up:
I just heard from J the triathlete "I would like that but I am busy that week." :cry:
M has read the message but hasn't responded yet. Hopefully I will hear from him later on.

I still have a play date scheduled with H on the 24th.

And if course later this week I will be out celebrating with hubby for our anniversary :mrgreen:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Pulling for you that you get a great hotwife anniversary, and a really really nice anniversary with your main guy (hubby).

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:17 am

Not only do i hope you have an awesome Hotwife Anniversary, but i hope when it happens all your desires,wishes,hopes and expectations are not only met but exceed that as well....Go Girl......... The End

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 pm

I decided to send an invitation to my hotwife anniversary celebration to one additional man. I talk to him on and off and if he lived closer we would already be seeing each other. I noticed he changed his profile and he will be at his cabin more so I took a chance and asked him.
He said it was a good possibility 👍 do I am excited!!

More importantly tomorrow is hubby and my 21st wedding anniversary and we are going out to dinner.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Sending good thoughts your way. Happy Anniversary!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Hoping you and hubby have a wonderful romantic and loving anniversary dinner and evening after! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Rascal

Matureone2560
Experienced

Unread post by Matureone2560 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:48 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:29 pm
OK, and there they are I posted pictures in the hotwives dressed normally thread - can't believe it did that! LOL
Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:40 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 pm
I decided to send an invitation to my hotwife anniversary celebration to one additional man. I talk to him on and off and if he lived closer we would already be seeing each other. I noticed he changed his profile and he will be at his cabin more so I took a chance and asked him.
He said it was a good possibility 👍 do I am excited!!

More importantly tomorrow is hubby and my 21st wedding anniversary and we are going out to dinner.
What if 2 solid candidates answer in a tie? Any possibility of mfm or 2 consecutive (same day or the next day)? Is either something you'd consider and if not for real maybe at least a fantasy?