New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Hungry4IT wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:06 pm
Thanks for the update! I love to hear how close you and H are.

And the prospect of an experienced Dom kinda nearby is exciting!

What will be will be
Believe it or not he has experience in something that is on my bucket list and knows someone else for a second item on my list :mrgreen: :whip: I might just swoon!! :twisted:
In rural terms an hour away is almost next door! :lol:

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:50 pm
Hungry4IT wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:06 pm
Thanks for the update! I love to hear how close you and H are.

And the prospect of an experienced Dom kinda nearby is exciting!

What will be will be
Believe it or not he has experience in something that is on my bucket list and knows someone else for a second item on my list :mrgreen: :whip: I might just swoon!! :twisted:
In rural terms an hour away is almost next door! :lol:
Sounds like a fun time in the making. I'll send ya good vibes it works to your advantage.lol I Can't wait to hear about every steamy detail.

And boy do I know the rural living. Its about an hour from our place to the closest town that has any bigger stores to shop in and a few hours till anything that resembles modern living in most people's minds. But of course we love it. Cant best small towns with only a few hundred people spread out over hundreds of miles for tranquility of life. But if your in need of playmates it makes it tough as you know.
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:28 pm
Congratulations on a very fun time! Farmgirl will be so happy for you or is it envious.
:mrgreen: I'm the one that is envious of her and her stable of FWB'S :lol:

This first year has certainly had it's ups and downs and I have learned a lot. I am more than ready to see what comes next!

Matureone2560
Experienced

Unread post by Matureone2560 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:10 pm
Matureone2560 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:16 pm
Phew, made it to the last page.

I have loved this thread from start to now, and how you have moved on from the nervous start to taking control of the situations that have arisen.

While it took 7 days to read the whole thread, I can now take the time to savor each update you post.

I also loved your pics in the hotties section, thanks for sharing it was a big step for you. I'm not surprised you have had lots of offers you sexy devil :whip:
Oh thanks for reading through my very lengthy thread :up:
It has been a very eventful experience full of ups and downs and a lot of learning about myself and other people.
You are now up to date on my first year as a hotwife :D Monday is my official hotwife anniversary :whip:

I'm going to look through the pictures from last night tomorrow to decide if I want to load any of them to the hotties folder. I will of course make an announcement here if I do that. ;)
Yes, happy anniversary. Would love to see more pics and could you add a link to them?

I was wondering if i could pm you about something?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Matureone2560 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Matureone2560 wrote:

I have loved this thread from start to now, and how you have moved on from the nervous start to taking control of the situations that have arisen.

While it took 7 days to read the whole thread, I can now take the time to savor each update you post.

I also loved your pics in the hotties section, thanks for sharing it was a big step for you. I'm not surprised you have had lots of offers you sexy devil :whip:
It has been a very eventful experience full of ups and downs and a lot of learning about myself and other people.
You are now up to date on my first year as a hotwife :D Monday is my official hotwife anniversary :whip:

I'm going to look through the pictures from last night tomorrow to decide if I want to load any of them to the hotties folder. I will of course make an announcement here if I do that. ;)
Yes, happy anniversary. Would love to see more pics and could you add a link to them?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54007
I'm on my phone but I think this is the correct link to my pic folder. :)
Yes you can send me a PM

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:33 pm

I posted a few new pics in my thread in the hotties section from my last play date.
LOL - one of these times we will remember to clean up the room around us before taking pictures!!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:28 pm

Thanks for the sexy pics. Definitely piqued my interest! As if it needed it.

Matureone2560
Experienced

Unread post by Matureone2560 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:47 pm
Matureone2560 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Matureone2560 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54007
I'm on my phone but I think this is the correct link to my pic folder. :)
Yes you can send me a PM
That link works thankyou. That is a really lovely pic, thanks for sharing. You have really come a long way

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:20 am

It's good to see that you're still rocking the free world, girl!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:41 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:20 am
It's good to see that you're still rocking the free world, girl!
:whip: I'm still working on building that roster. H is convinced that once these men actually meet me for the first time I will be very busy! :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:10 pm

Today is the day - the 1st anniversary of my first official hotwife play date. I had hoped to have a special night with a new man but it just didn't happen.

As I look back on this last year there are things that make me smile, a few that make me cringe ....but overall I have learned a lot about myself and what is important to me. It is interesting to me that having these play dates in some way helps me to be more focused in my real life. It isn't just about sex, it is about friendship not only with the men I go on play dates with but some of the members I have met here.

I have evolved, I have changed, I have become more authentically unapologetically me. The one thing that never changed is the bond between hubby and I. 😍

I look forward now to this next year, a year of adventure and exploration. I already have accepted my value as a woman now it's time to start working on my bucket list. 😈 I have had a few volunteers already (it's just a matter of getting them up here!) I am also considering writing about my bucket list experiences for Amazon as I haven't done much writing recently.

As always I have a few men I am talking to that I hope will turn into in person meetings.....only time will tell. I will post updates here.

Thank you to those of you that have been so supportive to be, I appreciate all your wisdom, your well wishes and your encouragement of my naughty behavior. 😉

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:19 am

Sweet 2UP, I wish you all the best in this life! I think you are a true treasure here on OHW and that we are very lucky to have you! so congratulations on the one year anniversary!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:57 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:19 am
Sweet 2UP, I wish you all the best in this life! I think you are a true treasure here on OHW and that we are very lucky to have you! so congratulations on the one year anniversary!
😊 Thanks so much Sutter!

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:33 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:10 pm
Today is the day - the 1st anniversary of my first official hotwife play date. I had hoped to have a special night with a new man but it just didn't happen.

As I look back on this last year there are things that make me smile, a few that make me cringe ....but overall I have learned a lot about myself and what is important to me. It is interesting to me that having these play dates in some way helps me to be more focused in my real life. It isn't just about sex, it is about friendship not only with the men I go on play dates with but some of the members I have met here.

I have evolved, I have changed, I have become more authentically unapologetically me. The one thing that never changed is the bond between hubby and I. 😍

I look forward now to this next year, a year of adventure and exploration. I already have accepted my value as a woman now it's time to start working on my bucket list. 😈 I have had a few volunteers already (it's just a matter of getting them up here!) I am also considering writing about my bucket list experiences for Amazon as I haven't done much writing recently.

As always I have a few men I am talking to that I hope will turn into in person meetings.....only time will tell. I will post updates here.

Thank you to those of you that have been so supportive to be, I appreciate all your wisdom, your well wishes and your encouragement of my naughty behavior. 😉
A little late but a sincere Happy Aniversary!

I have gained much from your insight and frankness on this forum and enjoy your wit and humor as well.

Thank you for being You

It's great to hear your feeling your true self and we can't wait to hear and see your next level of transformation as you check off the bucket list and put the pen to paper.

Good fortunes to the coming season!
Blue Goddesses King

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Well my goodness 😏
After a bit of a let down today has been a huge upswing of activity!
I have been in contact recently with D the Dom and he wrote me a very lengthy message answering some questions that I had and gave me a lot to think about.

I also got a surprise message from YG ....anyone remember him from this summer? He wanted to know if I had found the FWB'S I was looking for. LOL

Then I had messages from 3 new men whose profiles I had peeked at over the weekend. 1 sounds like a picture collector so he won't last but I will be talking to the other 2 who both opened face pics for me.

What a nice way to start the week texting while sitting in the living room with hubby. 😁 The best of both worlds.

Oh yes and I have a play date next week with H.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:51 pm

that's wonderful ! variety :whip:

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:44 pm

:up: Right On! :whip:
Blue Goddesses King

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:07 am

Forgot about another potential man who responded back this morning - R - who only lives about 100 miles away. Practically down the street!! LOL

Several of this new batch of men are into at least some type of bondage so I "might be a little tied up" soon. (Couldn't resist that one)
Looks like I will be exploring that part of my bucket list very thoroughly. :mrgreen: :whip:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:17 pm

I just love to explore and discover! Go Girl!!! :whip:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:32 pm

And another new one tonight! On a roll, on a roll!!
Is it bad or good that I lost track of how many men I was texting with today?
🤔
😉
🥳👍🤷‍♀️

LMAO - I couldn't help myself I went back and counted. I was texting with 6 different men today.
Maybe things are turning around? I just hope that a few of them turn into actual scheduled play dates.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:37 pm

If all these guys all line up and are wanting to meet with you for playtime, will you be able or even want to be with all of them in a concentrated time frame? Congrats on your recent success with your efforts thus far!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:49 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:37 pm
If all these guys all line up and are wanting to meet with you for playtime, will you be able or even want to be with all of them in a concentrated time frame? Congrats on your recent success with your efforts thus far!!

Rascal
No more than one play date in a week is what I am looking for. I am "selective" ....yeah okay picky :lol: so chances of all of them making it to an in person meeting are slim. I am taking some advice I was given by broadening the field a bit.
I am telling these guys that I want once a month or every other month.
YG is trying to get in my good graces again but he has only a slim chance and it depends on the results of a task I gave him to do.

I'm mentally exhausted from keeping up with all these messages today!
Luckily I will be seeing H next week so I can show him all their pictures to see if he knows any of them. Too many to send him at this point. He will let me know if any are men I need to avoid (due to reputation) before i go further.

Rambling alert !! Tired and need sleep 😴😴😴

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:56 pm

Thanks for the reply. Agree on the tired and need sleep!!! Have fun juggling your suitors!!!! :)

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:56 pm
Thanks for the reply. Agree on the tired and need sleep!!! Have fun juggling your suitors!!!! :)

Rascal
I guess to put it bluntly it doesn't matter how many are interested I won't ever compromise my standards.

Just because a man might want me to accommodate him in the future (schedule a play date on the same week as someone else) doesn't mean that I will. The only way I would ever meet 2 men separately in the same week is if one was a meet and greet with no possibility of playing.

Clarifying because this question has come up before.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:56 pm

Rascal
I guess to put it bluntly it doesn't matter how many are interested I won't ever compromise my standards.

Just because a man might want me to accommodate him in the future (schedule a play date on the same week as someone else) doesn't mean that I will. The only way I would ever meet 2 men separately in the same week is if one was a meet and greet with no possibility of playing.

Clarifying because this question has come up before.
I think I know you well enough by now to know that you won't do ANYTHING you don't want to do. Never even thought you would meet more than one guy a week for a playdate. Like you said, you stated that clearly numerous times previously. My comment about juggling was that you seem to have many more options available at this time than in sometimes in the past, not that you would let them dictate your play schedule. So now you need to evaluate each new contact and decide if they are worthy! :)

Rascal