New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:23 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:36 am
2UP,

I never thought the weather would be relevant to your sexual adventure, but after due consideration, it does! Winter is over and the spring growing season is near, and it seems that there is a new crop of growing hard ons who are interested in meeting you!! Good luck, it seems your new marketing strategy is about to produce a bumper crop of new seed for planting!!

Darn, another euphemism!! :)

Have fun tonight!!!

Rascal
We like to pretend up here that winter is over - let us have our delusions :lol: - chances of snow tonight in the area.

Yes growing my group of available hard ons to choose from is a good goal :up: Watering the new seedlings with a little flirting .....yep I can see where this is going .... :roll:

I always have fun on play dates! That is why I am so picky upfront. No one gets to that point unless I see the potential there. S is a nice guy and a bit of a goofball :D which I really like. He is different from H which I also wanted.
I know he has some ideas in his head for tonight...... we shall see what happens. No outside naughty fun tonight however too cold!!

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 am

Good luck tonight Yooper.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:05 pm

spongeworthy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 am
Good luck tonight Yooper.
:up: Thanks ....he's a yooper too so I hope we don't end up talking about pasties!
That's a little UP humor for all you out of towners :roll:

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:25 pm

Not a yooper (NW Wisconsin), but for those wondering, what she is talking about doesn't involve little pieces of fabric she glues to her nipples.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:28 am

S and I had a good time last night. He told me he would be on me as soon as I got in the door and he stood by that statement!

Can I help it if I'm flirty in texts? ;)
What sent him over the edge?
Well..... I'm thinking it wasn't my "good girl" outfit of leggings and tunic length shirt. It probably had something to do with my hidden "naughty girl" outfit underneath. :twisted:

There is just something about knowing that I had that naughty lingerie under such an innocent looking outfit that makes these guys nuts! And it's a turn on to me traveling to them knowing that I am hiding that secret underneath my clothes.

What was that? Oh! You want to know what I was wearing underneath? I'm sure you do! Hmmm..... well it's not as if you'll see a picture, but I'm sure you can picture it in you mind :) I was wearing a red crotch less body stocking underneath my clothes.

So yeah, I wasn't even completely undressed before he had me bend over the bed and was giving me a good pounding.

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:46 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:28 am
So yeah, I wasn't even completely undressed before he had me bend over the bed and was giving me a good pounding.
That's super hot!! :whip:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:15 am

Kentros wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:46 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:28 am
That's super hot!! :whip:
It really was! :mrgreen:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:31 am

Pant!! Pant!! Pant!! Pant!! Pant!! Pant!! Pant!! Pant!!

That was a nice short update but OMFG!!!! That was so sexy!!! I love to hear you speak about your sexuality!!!!

So glad you had a great time and hope you got all that you wanted from your visit!!! I can only imagine your sexual intensity building with every mile you got closer to his door!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:47 am

I did have a great time! S is a really nice guy .....but Um, I kind of wore him out. :oops:
He's 12 years younger than me and I was still ready for more - oh my!! I think part of it was he had worked yesterday for half a day before driving to meet me. Next time he said he will come over when he can take the day off.

So how exactly do I screen for candidates that I won't wear out so fast??? ;) still trying to figure out who will be the third.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 am

This is where that MFM comes in handy. One gets tired and needs a break and another is right there ready to go!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:32 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 am
This is where that MFM comes in handy. One gets tired and needs a break and another is right there ready to go!
Both of my guys say the same thing and are looking forward to a time when we can get our schedules aligned to make that happen.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:28 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:47 am
I did have a great time! S is a really nice guy .....but Um, I kind of wore him out. :oops:
He's 12 years younger than me and I was still ready for more - oh my!! I think part of it was he had worked yesterday for half a day before driving to meet me. Next time he said he will come over when he can take the day off.

So how exactly do I screen for candidates that I won't wear out so fast??? ;) still trying to figure out who will be the third.
Your a hotwife. Too much for any one man. Just enjoy wearing us out.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:47 pm

Ooh I think I like that!
"Too much for any one man."

Sounds good to me!
Maybe that's why I need three?

(Oh shoot now I'm rhyming!!!)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm

Putting pasties on your pasties makes 'em hard to chew. And the dangley bits tickle your throat.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:55 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm
Putting pasties on your pasties makes 'em hard to chew. And the dangley bits tickle your throat.
:lol: Now I'll never get that picture out of my head!! A pasty with pasties attached dangling :lol:
That is hysterical.....

Ok, for those that don't know what this is. In the UP of Michigan these pasties were originally made for the men working in the mines to take for lunch. It is a pastry filled with meat, potatoes, rutabaga, carrot and onion. If you know what a calzone looks like then this looks similar.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:13 pm

And you can nibble on both!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:23 pm

That is true..... it's important to stop for food to fuel up during long play sessions. ;)

You know I've never thought about pasties before....... the ones you wear that is! Might be an interesting addition to my play bag. :twisted:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 pm

Talk about a major surprise to your gentlemen!!! And an initial disappointment until they find a way to dislodge them, Just another tease!!!! lol

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 am

Teasing always turns out good- ask H and S, they love it!
Besides they both like a challenge- they like me after all. :mrgreen:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:09 am

I love reading about how you are coming into your own true sexuality! It's been eyeopening to see the same thing happen to my wife as she embraces her own sexuality. For me to get out of her way and watch her pursue what she really has wanted and needed all theses years has been an awakening for me as well.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:01 am

Thanks Sutter!

It has surprised even me :)
Seriously I think there are a lot of women like me that get distracted over the years putting jobs, children (and our husband) above our own needs and we forget to pay attention to those hidden needs and desires that were just there under the surface.

Now that a lot of those responsibilities are in the past I have some me time and I am rediscovering the me that was there all along just waiting until the time was right to "cum out and play".

She might be a little bit braver than I ever thought! :shock: :twisted: :whip:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:48 am

2UP,

Sounds like spring has sprung and the flower is coming to full bloom!!!

Rascal ;) :D :cool:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:14 am

Too bad the last few to contact me were still seedlings LMAO ....such a perfect opening I can't ignore!!
Last two random guys were 28 and 30 way too young for me and I had to tell them so -bummer! :(

I am in contact with a couple men that could be potential play dates but at this point they are barely in the minor leagues.

Hmm.... I can mix baseball and spring can't I? Oh yes!!! Spring Training!! Perfect!! Maybe I can find the perfect third soon for some private spring training. Oh that sounds fun! :whip:
What? Why does everything sound like an innuendo? Because I am having flirty conversation with so many men that it is becoming second nature now. :twisted:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:39 am

Well maybe those young rookies could use a little spring training from an experienced coach? :) If you can keep them off the disabled list!!!! :lol:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:56 am

She'd hurt the rookies before they got to third base.