New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:33 am

I'm interested in a seasoned player, someone who knows what the score is but is still open to some private training.
I'm no cougar looking for a cub.
I do seem to be attracting younger men but I am not interested in anyone younger then my stepson -that's just a huge turn off.

I also don't want to embarrass the young ones by wearing them out so quickly! :P

softail99
Prepubescent

Unread post by softail99 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:31 pm

I absolutely agree with your statement concerning jobs, kids and spouses getting placed ahead of your needs. You are lucky to still have desire and a healthy drive for sex.
My wife used to be hot as a firecracker on the 4th of July, but she has lost her desire for sex and her ability to orgasm is long gone. It blows my mind how menopause can affect different women in different ways. She used to get really wet, her nipples were sensitive and she could orgasm with no problem. She told me not long ago that she could live the rest of her life without sex and it wouldn't bother her.
I don't mean to rain on this thread, just wanted to get some frustration off my chest.
I am really excited to read of your experiences and can't wait to see how things work out for you and your very lucky husband!!
Thank you for sharing with us, you are an awesome woman.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Thanks for commenting softail99 :)
I am happy to be among the postmenopausal women that were blessed with an increase in sex drive and (ahem) no moisture issues.

I do realize that isn't the case for all women and that hormone levels can effect both men and women differently throughout the years. Wouldn't it be great if our sex drives always matched our partner?

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm

2Up, I searched in vain for your aforementioned photos in the Hotties section. Are you engaged in a bit of cock-teasing perchance?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm
2Up, I searched in vain for your aforementioned photos in the Hotties section. Are you engaged in a bit of cock-teasing perchance?
Never! Well not in this moment :D
I haven't posted any pictures recently - never got up the nerve :roll: but I do have a couple pictures (no nudes I won't even let my FWB's take those!) here are the links:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16364&start=1625
(I think I am about the 3rd set of pictures down on this page)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52102
(Outfit I was going to wear to a lifestyle party)
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:19 pm

2UP

Hmmmmm..... I took a look at the pics AGAIN!!! :) I have seen them before.

I was thinking of making a comment or two but in light of some of my previous errors in making complimentary statements, I'll just say you are very attractive and all your "ball players" are very lucky to play on your team!! :)

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Looks like I need to post another picture!
And there is goes :)

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:23 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:46 pm
Suchen Zucker wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm
Never! Well not in this moment :D
I haven't posted any pictures recently - never got up the nerve :roll: but I do have a couple pictures (no nudes I won't even let my FWB's take those!) here are the links:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16364&start=1625
(I think I am about the 3rd set of pictures down on this page)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52102
(Outfit I was going to wear to a lifestyle party)
Thanks 2Up! Such a creamy curvy girl and I bet with your sharp mind and fun wit you can be a real handful in bed! I don't think you are the type of girl that would lie there and play starfish. ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Well what would be the fun in that?
Just lie there? Hell No! LOL
I'm fun for sure and am full of energy - gotta keep those men on their toes!
Now all I have to do is find someone that can keep up with my energy level!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 am

Waiting for Rascal to claim his "prize" then it will be story time. Everyone likes a good story right?

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:11 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 am
Waiting for Rascal to claim his "prize" then it will be story time. Everyone likes a good story right?
(Pant, drool) - why Yes!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 am

Oh, My 2UP!!!! They don't know what you have offered me as a "Prize"!!! :oops: :shock: :lol:

I'm not sure I can get a plane ticket up there that soon!!!! :lol: Just kidding folks!!!

I think more of your loyal fans would enjoy your first option to me more so than the second, although, I wish for both!!! :) :twisted: Maybe the first for me and the second for everyone else?

Thank you for this opportunity!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:53 am

No I haven't mentioned on the thread what your choice is. But I think their minds are probably racing wondering what it is all about!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:05 am

As we both intended!!! :)

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:05 am

Well, I am intrigued!

As an aside: I liked that 2UP was posing next to a white board. My wife had me put one in our house so she can list all the Honey-Do's for me. She keeps me quite busy while she's out with all the cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping etc. Fortunately, I am retired so I have more time for all that. ;)
Craig

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:16 am

Ok the choice has been made and story time is about to begin..... everyone have their popcorn ready? :P
And Rascal because you were so gracious I will be sending you a little extra information related to the second option. Because yes it is the first option that I will be sharing today.
Now I can tell everyone that I gave Rascal a choice between two stories that I would share one was a story I wrote for two men that wanted to have a MFM with me and the other was a true accounting of something that happened.

Today you get a peek inside my naughty mind! This is an erotica teaser story I wrote for the original two men that I was supposed to MFM with. I wrote this for them and they thought it was hot. I hope you all like it. :up:

Showing it all off for them

She adjusted the black mesh lingerie where it hugged her thighs as she looked at her reflection in the mirror smiling. Making them wait while she changed into her revealing lingerie in private was increasing the anticipation for all of them. Running her hands down her body she admired the way the material hugged her curves but still showed everything off! She knew they would appreciate that she had left her panties off. When she first opened the package she wasn’t sure it would fit, or even what it was, as she laughed out loud. This outfit was going to rock! And for a bonus she could leave it on while they rocked her world too! (All her “important parts” would be accessible!)
She bent over to put on her heels and giggled – oops, that would give them a show they would never forget! Was she ready now? Oh yes she was more than ready as the anticipation had been growing for quite a while now. She licked her lips again and raised a hand to sweep the hair out of her face noting the way her nipples peeked through the holes in the mesh. Winking at her reflection she turned, prepared to face them.
With a whispered, “No hands boys” she turned on her heels and faced the wall. There was a low groan as she placed one hand on the wall in front of her and spread her legs bending over as far as she could giving them a view of her bare wet pussy through the sexy black mesh. Keeping one hand on the wall she slowly trailed her fingers up the back of her thigh to grab a handful of her juicy ass.
Just the thought of being watched was turning her on! Knowing that not one but two men were hot for her little show to be over so they could devour her was going to bring her off quickly! She could practically feel their breath on her skin as they hovered close by watching to see what she would do. A shiver swept down her body, it was if their hands were running over her. Her own hand was a poor substitution but it would have to be enough for now. What she really wanted was for one of them to ease himself behind her, grab ahold of her hips and thrust up against her! Then the other one would move in front of her and she would be sandwiched between them.
Leaning over further she placed her hand between her legs cupping herself and rocking her hips so that both men could see how hot she was for them. She couldn’t help but moan as her fingers explored the moist heat between her legs. The sounds of low groans filled the room almost covering the wet noises coming from her wet pussy. She wanted them to know how hot she was getting from them watching her play with herself. She got lost in her head hoping they were enjoying the show as she whispered “You are going to fuck this pussy so hard, aren’t you? I’m so wet for you, can you see how wet I am?”
She could picture them moving her to the bed and positioning her on all fours preparing to enter her, one in her mouth and the other in her wet pussy. She was ready for them, her mouth was watering and her muscles were begging for something hard to squeeze as she felt a flutter deep inside her.
She could feel a strong orgasm coming on! The combination of the naughty nature of what they were about to do and the brazen showing off of her body was heightening her arousal. With her hips rotating and her fingers circling and plunging inside her she could barely hold her position - bent over ass stuck out with one hand pressed into against the wall. Her head thrashed from side to side as she moaned and it was obvious she wouldn’t last much longer. She turned her head and bit into her arm to quiet the sounds that she was making. With one last swipe of her fingers across her clit she tossed her head back and groaned as her juices gushed out of her covering her hand with her essence.
Opening her eyes it was disappointing to see the scene in her mind gone and all that was left was her hand against the bathroom wall and her hand between her thighs wet from her climax. Thankfully the water was running in the sink so maybe the sound had covered some of her own noises. She couldn’t help the smirk on her face as she cleaned up an exited the bathroom quietly so as to not wake her husband as she slipped into bed and fell asleep with a smile on her face. You never know maybe fantasies do come true?

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 am

Thanks a lot. I'm at work and now I'm hard.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:35 am

txhwhubby wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 am
Thanks a lot. I'm at work and now I'm hard.
I'm just taking a guess that means you liked my story. ;) :twisted: :mrgreen:
Very flattering response :D

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:16 pm

I like how you address what turns a woman on about her own view of herself as a sexual being. The act of preparing herself for sex as a sex act in and of itself. Displaying yourself as wanting and needing sex. Putting on a show of that need, not just for the man's desire but because you need that show as part of your own sexual arousal.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:46 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I like how you address what turns a woman on about her own view of herself as a sexual being. The act of preparing herself for sex as a sex act in and of itself. Displaying yourself as wanting and needing sex. Putting on a show of that need, not just for the man's desire but because you need that show as part of your own sexual arousal.
Thanks Sutter!
It's definitely a different type of story with a unique viewpoint.
Sex doesn't just start at the bed nor does it begin when we get undressed. So much of sex is in the head.

Prepping for sex is sexual and a turn on for many women - lingerie is a turn on because we know that it turns men on. There is the anticipation of what is to come, the build up wondering what his reaction will be as he first sees what you are wearing for him.
Putting on a show and knowing that it turns him on will only turn her on. It's a win-win!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:31 pm

2UP,

As I have suspected for some time now, I believe you have a very vivid and active imagination!!!! Not to mention a great view of sex in everyday situations!!! Thanks for the story!! It was very hot and a surprise ending. I like surprise endings!!! I have a new perspective on one of my favorite ladies here!!! Imaginative AND erotic thinking!! A great combination!!!! Yes, that means I liked the story!!!!!! In addition, the action I assured you would happen has been completed successfully!!!!
Thank you!!!! It was a very rewarding experience!!

Rascal

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:54 am

Great story, very vivid details! :whip:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:40 am

Kentros wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:54 am
Great story, very vivid details! :whip:
Thanks Kentros!

The two men I wrote the story for liked it too. ;) Too bad we never had that MFM they wanted. :(

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:46 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:31 pm
2UP,

As I have suspected for some time now, I believe you have a very vivid and active imagination!!!! Not to mention a great view of sex in everyday situations!!! Thanks for the story!! It was very hot and a surprise ending. I like surprise endings!!! I have a new perspective on one of my favorite ladies here!!! Imaginative AND erotic thinking!! A great combination!!!! Yes, that means I liked the story!!!!!! In addition, the action I assured you would happen has been completed successfully!!!!
Thank you!!!! It was a very rewarding experience!!

Rascal
Yes I think I have proved my vivid imagination exists! I'm glad it was a rewarding experience for you. :lol:

Now I have to get going on some more stories! I haven't published in awhile and it's time to do that.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:21 am

I'm in touch with a new man who travels up the way frequently has experience with a cuckold couple and only wants long term. He is taller than me, younger than me, can carry on a conversation in messages without resorting to being crude and rude.

Now I'm to the point where I "spill the beans" about mine and hubby's back story and wait to see how he handles it. That is always the first hurdle.
I really hope he passes! I kind of like him so far.
If a man is only in this for superficial reasons and isn't prepared for the rest then he isn't for me.
Keeping my fingers crossed while I refresh the screen hoping for the best!