New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:54 pm

2UP, No!!! Really??? Couldn't tell a thing!!! :) :) :lol:
Family life with the out of town relatives can be very stressful. I think most of the ppl here have pretty tough skins. I wouldn't worry about us at all!!!!

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:01 pm

I sent that storm to you three days ago from California! I see it got there at just the right time!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:30 pm

coastalkid wrote:I sent that storm to you three days ago from California! I see it got there at just the right time!
Was that you that rescued me coastalkid? Awe gee thanks that was so sweet of you and I'm grateful for your help! One more day and I might have really flipped :roll: :evil:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:42 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:2UP, No!!! Really??? Couldn't tell a thing!!! :) :) :lol:
Family life with the out of town relatives can be very stressful. I think most of the ppl here have pretty tough skins. I wouldn't worry about us at all!!!!
:roll: I can usually "turn the other cheek" with her but I ran out of cheeks!!!
Thankfully we had time in the mornings and late evenings alone to regroup and for some eye rolling and comic relief.

Taking a deep breath now and indulging in homemade Christmas cookies :mrgreen:
Still looking for an available play partner who is available in the next couple days. I need someone who will help me get my mind focused on something more positive.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Looking at Google maps now. Lol

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:07 pm

20hrs and 21 minutes. Over 1300 miles. Hmmmm. That's a hell of a bike ride in bad weather, but....

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:02 pm

txhwhubby wrote:20hrs and 21 minutes. Over 1300 miles. Hmmmm. That's a hell of a bike ride in bad weather, but....
That is a bit of a drive! And through the snow belt too.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Might have tentative plans with new man "D" coming up soon. We are working out details. Not sure if play will be involved. When I told him my plans might fall through and I was bummed his response was, and I quote "I am free I am free". Well then :mrgreen:

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:48 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:Might have tentative plans with new man "D" coming up soon. We are working out details. Not sure if play will be involved. When I told him my plans might fall through and I was bummed his response was, and I quote "I am free I am free". Well then :mrgreen:
Heh. Well I'm not free.

But I'm inexpensive.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Fotodom wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:Might have tentative plans with new man "D" coming up soon. We are working out details. Not sure if play will be involved. When I told him my plans might fall through and I was bummed his response was, and I quote "I am free I am free". Well then :mrgreen:
Heh. Well I'm not free.

Well I guess that is better than saying you are cheap ;)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Psssst, txhwhubby, 2UP whispered to me to tell you that it would be worth every mile!!!!! :) :) Sorry, can't help it when my mind goes there!!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:05 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:Psssst, txhwhubby, 2UP whispered to me to tell you that it would be worth every mile!!!!! :) :) Sorry, can't help it when my mind goes there!!!!
Hmmm, are you trying to help me or txhwhubby? Or both? :lol:
Well I can't give recommendations on myself but I can say that my last play date was 10 hours long :mrgreen: and he was already talking about how he wanted to see me monthly a couple hours into the night ;) :oops:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh I'm positive that if I left now, riding in the pouring rain and rode all the way up there into the freezing cold and snow that it would be well worth the effort. I'm sure that 2up would warm my weary bones and my soul and then show me such a good time that I would be ready to do it all over again. And from talking to her, I'd be tempted to do it just to take her for a ride on my scooter. Check out her pics, who wouldn't want a hot woman like that on the back of their bike?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 pm

txhwhubby wrote:Oh I'm positive that if I left now, riding in the pouring rain and rode all the way up there into the freezing cold and snow that it would be well worth the effort. I'm sure that 2up would warm my weary bones and my soul and then show me such a good time that I would be ready to do it all over again. And from talking to her, I'd be tempted to do it just to take her for a ride on my scooter. Check out her pics, who wouldn't want a hot woman like that on the back of their bike?
"M" said "I don't think he realizes how cold it gets here."
Maybe M should get his schedule figured out so men from other states wouldn't be thinking I had time available?
Ahem ...... anyway :roll:

Txhwhubby you are a sweet talker aren't you!
I do like to embrace life, and whomever I'm with :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Well this is an interesting turn of events. One of the men "H" has in the past mentioned his interest in an MFM scenario. He told me if I was ever interested he wanted to be considered.

So tonight I got hands going up and both "M" and "D" have emphatically and enthusiastically volunteered also.

Wow! What's a girl to do?
Of course she starts by trying to decide if she is even interested followed by coming up with all the possible combinations! :shock: :???: :twisted: :mrgreen:

The only snag is I don't know if hubby would like the idea of me with two men. Hmm.....

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Well... if you are not even sure an MFM interests you, you need not worry about it, right?
And if you need not worry about it, it doesn't matter so much...
But if it really doesn't matter so much, why not... do it?
It could be fun... :lol:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:29 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fotodom wrote:
Heh. Well I'm not free.

Well I guess that is better than saying you are cheap ;)
Oh zing, I opened myself up for that one.
Ok so you have a soh also so I guess I can give a further discount... :twisted:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 am

BallSpanking wrote:Well... if you are not even sure an MFM interests you, you need not worry about it, right?
And if you need not worry about it, it doesn't matter so much...
But if it really doesn't matter so much, why not... do it?
It could be fun... :lol:
Fun, huh? Well they all do tell me that I am fun :mrgreen:
Sparking my interest ..... off to ask the original requester his opinion of the recent development. I do hope I don't catch him out in the field making sales calls. The last time that happened he ended up a little late for the call because he had to wait before he went inside ;) :oops:

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:30 am

Yes I am a sweet talker, but I've been known to back it up. I once rode my bike 4hrs in the rain to kiss my wife good morning. And that was while she was still married to her ex.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:03 pm

This is an awesome thread old and jaded. 2inUPmichigan is an amazing woman. She has real balance. She's grateful to her husband. She's cautious about his feelings but she also imparts the joy she having on her own. I like I said before she knows the difference between having an evening of fun and having a lifetime of fun!
Old and jaded wrote:
coastalkid wrote:It is so refreshing to read posts from women! Please don't disappear! I'm 59 and my wife and I have been married 40 years. Sex is more of an obligation to my conservative christian wife. The steady diet of vanilla routine sex and her ambivalence has been soul crushing! As a consequence, there is nothing more interesting to me than hearing from a woman interested in sex. Better still from a woman around my age gives me hope even after all this time! Thanks for posting!
2inUPmichigan guided me to this thread, we just had virtually the same conversation about womem on the forum a few minutes ago.Coastalkid, you and I seem to cross paths on here regularly, and I like the tone of a lot of your posts. I also get a real kick out of your signature.
Thanks for the compliment old and jaded! I don't really have much to contribute here so, search out threads like this where the wife really seems smart and respectful to all! Reading threads like this keep me from giving up on my hopes!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Thanks to those that have taken the time to read through all the pages and those that have commented and contributed along the way.
It has been almost six months since I started this thread and we have made a lot of changes and adjustments to our journey along the way.
I could not have pictured our life like it is now a year ago. But then again, I could never have pictured how our life the way it turned out prior to the cancer diagnosis. Sometimes you have to roll with the punches and be willing to think outside the box.
It's okay if things turn out differently than how you first imagined.

Some things have not changed and will never change and that is the strong bond between my husband and I. We remain close and continue to touch base and talk about this lifestyle as needed. We are each other's safe place after twenty years of marriage and I couldn't imagine going through life with anyone else.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:51 pm

Wow! Hubby and I were talking tonight and he finally came out and made a request for a specific picture he would like to see! (Not sharing any details here yet on the specifics)
I have offered in the past - even if it makes me uncomfortable- but he declined. Now he is requesting this so I said "okay".
I sent a text and got an answer pretty quick from M "I can make that happen".

Wait a minute LMAO, reply coming in just now from H "can comply"
Looks like I have options!! Hubby might get two pictures for comparison.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Haha! I love when life works like that :-) I'm looking forward to hearing the deets!

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Your husband is a very lucky man!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 pm

2UP, I would LOVE to be your photographer!!!!! But I'm not sure you would allow it and you are halfway across the country from me! Sounds like an interesting challenge and I'm glad hubby has decided to show some interest in what you are doing by asking for the pics. I hope you have fun making his wish come true and I hope he gets a lot of satisfaction from it!!