New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
coastalkid
Pervert

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:15 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:Wow! Hubby and I were talking tonight and he finally came out and made a request for a specific picture he would like to see! (Not sharing any details here yet on the specifics)
I have offered in the past - even if it makes me uncomfortable- but he declined. Now he is requesting this so I said "okay".
I sent a text and got an answer pretty quick from M "I can make that happen".

Wait a minute LMAO, reply coming in just now from H "can comply"
Looks like I have options!! Hubby might get two pictures for comparison.
This is just a guess on my part but I would have to think that it's tough for you to find ways to keep your husband connected to your experiences. He didn't ask for pictures. You offered them I felt as a gesture to accommodate him in any way you could think of, almost as if it was a guess. This is all probably inference but, it's as if you realize how much joy you are experiencing from this segment of your shared lives and you want him to have that too and it hurts you that it's not with him. I know that you've said if your husband's physical issues were not there things would be different. I also know you've come to accept that he is truly happy himself for not denying the love of his life any pleasure she deserves. Like I said maybe I'm reading too much into this but, I feel like you will jealously and continually search for ways to give your husband something he cherishes too! You are exceptional!

I bet your not as reluctant for those photos knowing your husband wants it now!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:38 am

coastalkid wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:Wow! Hubby and I were talking tonight and he finally came out and made a request for a specific picture he would like to see! (Not sharing any details here yet on the specifics)
I have offered in the past - even if it makes me uncomfortable- but he declined. Now he is requesting this so I said "okay".
I sent a text and got an answer pretty quick from M "I can make that happen".

Wait a minute LMAO, reply coming in just now from H "can comply"
Looks like I have options!! Hubby might get two pictures for comparison.
This is just a guess on my part but I would have to think that it's tough for you to find ways to keep your husband connected to your experiences. He didn't ask for pictures. You offered them I felt as a gesture to accommodate him in any way you could think of, almost as if it was a guess. This is all probably inference but, it's as if you realize how much joy you are experiencing from this segment of your shared lives and you want him to have that too and it hurts you that it's not with him. I know that you've said if your husband's physical issues were not there things would be different. I also know you've come to accept that he is truly happy himself for not denying the love of his life any pleasure she deserves. Like I said maybe I'm reading too much into this but, I feel like you will jealously and continually search for ways to give your husband something he cherishes too! You are exceptional!

I bet your not as reluctant for those photos knowing your husband wants it now!
It's still a little awkward for me as I don't usually like pictures that are taken of me. However, when hubby wanted me to go solo I asked him if he wanted pictures instead and he said no. His picture request was actually for something he had previously mentioned wanting to see when we planned on being in the room together. So obviously he has been thinking about it. Because of that reason I will make sure it happens.
I have to say the men I play with are really great and understanding. They do know our story and have asked before if hubby has any requests of them.
I do continue to ask hubby if he wants to meet anyone but he declines. I think at some point he might meet H if we ever go to a party.
I'm hoping that his request is just another sign of his acceptance that this is the best path for us and this journey will not affect our marriage in a negative way. It takes him awhile to process things and he needed to see that my behavior toward him was no different.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:50 am

rascalnvixen wrote:2UP, I would LOVE to be your photographer!!!!! But I'm not sure you would allow it and you are halfway across the country from me! Sounds like an interesting challenge and I'm glad hubby has decided to show some interest in what you are doing by asking for the pics. I hope you have fun making his wish come true and I hope he gets a lot of satisfaction from it!!
Sorry rascal no extras allowed! :lol: Nice try however :roll:

It's getting interesting! I just got an offer for a video :shock: - it's like they are bidding on the chance to fulfill the request :!:
Hmm, but so far no concrete plans???

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:57 am

sadie wrote:Haha! I love when life works like that :-) I'm looking forward to hearing the deets!
There is more that I will share privately (sorry guys) that you especially would appreciate - another request ;)
He was on a roll :mrgreen:

Now who to choose??? Or maybe some comparison shots? That might be fun!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:58 am

FNQLivin wrote:Your husband is a very lucky man!
Thank you but I am just as lucky to have him by my side.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Hmm, how many men are too many?
That is my thought today and the answer can only be found in my head.
I don't want to be racking up numbers, that's just not me.
However I also don't want to pass on a really good potential match.

With my location the selection of men is an issue so I do send out emails on occasion to test the waters with new men.
What happens however when you start hearing back from a larger number of men at the same time than you are prepared for? Not sure?
It's beginning to feel like I am putting together my own "stable" of men. I don't like that term but couldn't think how else to describe it.
Is it a good thing to in essence have my own "little black book" of single men that I can go down the list and contact to see who is available?

I'm trying to figure out how to work this lifestyle better into my life. I would like to have regular play dates and know that this means more then one or even two men in order to have someone available with any frequency.
I know with H he can commit to once a month - he is about 150 miles away after all and has a GF. I'm not so sure I can even count on M for every month because he plays around his truck route and where it takes him.

Scheduling is a pain!!

The good news is I just heard from someone local who I emailed with a few months ago. The bad news is he lives very close and that is a concern.

Well this didn't help me make any decisions yet, but writing it down at least gets me thinking about it.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:21 pm

2UP, Maybe you should talk with Des 31's wife, she seems to be balancing a whole heard of guys the last couple of months!!! :) I would think from a woman's point of view that's a good situation, certainly better than having no interest in you at all!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:09 pm

Old and jaded wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
The good news is I just heard from someone local who I emailed with a few months ago. The bad news is he lives very close and that is a concern.

Well this didn't help me make any decisions yet, but writing it down at least gets me thinking about it.
Just a suggestion, but I presume that your concerns with having someone local are in regards to your and your husbands anonymity in the local community? Could you feel comfortable if you were able to address those concerns with him as a pre-condition to meeting up?
Yes we have privacy concerns however this is a special case. P and I have shared some information in the past and it would be more sensitive for him for this to get out than for me because of his job. I don't have any doubt that he will keep things to himself.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:34 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:2UP, Maybe you should talk with Des 31's wife, she seems to be balancing a whole heard of guys the last couple of months!!! :) I would think from a woman's point of view that's a good situation, certainly better than having no interest in you at all!!
:shock: :lol:
I honestly never wanted a herd, but the scheduling is making things difficult to limit things to just the two I have played with.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:02 pm

Somehow, a "herd of guys" doesn't seem as sexy as a "stable of studs". :lol:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:31 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Somehow, a "herd of guys" doesn't seem as sexy as a "stable of studs". :lol:
Agreed! Herd doesn't sound sexy at all!!
Hmm, better come up with a better way to describe it.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:25 pm

:) :) I'll work on it!!! :) :lol:

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Your team of experts sounds classy!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:31 am

Hmm not sure about the local man? He reconnects sends two short emails (two lines each) and wants to know when we can meet?
This is why I generally have a higher age limit. :roll:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 am

I've been off dealing with regular life, just popping in.
I have a play date this week with H and we will probably have a second one this month if he can schedule it. I'm trying to arrange a first meeting with S but that depends on the weather.
If things fall through for this month with S, I will see if D1 wants to arrange a first meeting this month. Not ready yet to meet D2 or P, but I am getting to know them better.

I want to start getting a bit more settled into things. Right now I have too many loose ends. I want to push a little to see if some of these men really want to meet or if I am wasting time texting and emailing them.
H gave me a certification on SLS so that was nice to see :cool: - don't know if it will make a lot of difference because my location is still part of the issue.

Rereading this it sounds like a boring newsletter :lol:

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:52 am

Anticipation is not boring.... :up:

:twisted:

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:I've been off dealing with regular life, ..............

Regular life always takes the majority of anyone's time it's what you do with that time you have at your own discretion. Unfortunately, there's the other side to this lifestyle that requires sorting through candidates. I'm in a band and I love performing but getting the gigs is a pain in the ass. I would imagine this is not so dissimilar for hot wives. Unless you have a "regular exclusive" partner (which not everyone prescribes to for whatever reasons) then you have a continual search going (this is a guess on my part). Experience probably quickens the process of selection but there's still front work to do.

More pertinent to me as a reader is to know your mind is actively thinking about your sexual desire! Even the most insignificant details are exciting to some of us (especially when it's someone so realistic and kindhearted like yourself). Love anything you post!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:33 pm

I love reading boring newsletters!!!!!! :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:33 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:I've been off dealing with regular life, just popping in.
I have a play date this week with H and we will probably have a second one this month if he can schedule it. I'm trying to arrange a first meeting with S but that depends on the weather.
If things fall through for this month with S, I will see if D1 wants to arrange a first meeting this month. Not ready yet to meet D2 or P, but I am getting to know them better.

I want to start getting a bit more settled into things. Right now I have too many loose ends. I want to push a little to see if some of these men really want to meet or if I am wasting time texting and emailing them.
H gave me a certification on SLS so that was nice to see :cool: - don't know if it will make a lot of difference because my location is still part of the issue.

Girl, your newsletters are never boring! :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:41 pm

LOL
Well glad to hear I'm not boring after all!
Still not quite as "exciting" as some of my recent texting has been :oops: ;)

Not a chance of me sharing those details! :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:07 pm

coastalkid wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:I've been off dealing with regular life, ..............

Regular life always takes the majority of anyone's time it's what you do with that time you have at your own discretion. Unfortunately, there's the other side to this lifestyle that requires sorting through candidates. I'm in a band and I love performing but getting the gigs is a pain in the ass. I would imagine this is not so dissimilar for hot wives. Unless you have a "regular exclusive" partner (which not everyone prescribes to for whatever reasons) then you have a continual search going (this is a guess on my part). Experience probably quickens the process of selection but there's still front work to do.

More pertinent to me as a reader is to know your mind is actively thinking about your sexual desire! Even the most insignificant details are exciting to some of us (especially when it's someone so realistic and kindhearted like yourself). Love anything you post!
Wading through all the profiles can be an exercise in patience :) Finding men that meet the basic criteria that I have is one thing but having a connection and actually successfully communicating is a whole different challenge.
I'm still looking for those few men that will rotate as FWB's - OK that still sounds weird no matter how many times I write it! LOL
Yes it is a continuous ongoing process in order to find what I am looking for which is a few consistent men that I could see on a regular basis. It is easier now for sure to determine quickly if there is any potential but there still needs to be enough communication to foster the connection.
I have one consistent FWB now (H) and he agrees :mrgreen: that I need to keep searching for more good men!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:28 am

I'm very relaxed this morning after a very long night with H
He even made sure to book a room at a motel with a hot tub so it was great to take a break and relax there.

He truly is turning out to be a friend as we spent a lot of time talking in addition to playing. He told me as I was leaving that he was glad that he met me. This is one FWB that will be a connection for a long time.

The only issue I have is that I end up getting home so late! We get along so well, and the play time is fun too! I told him next time I need to set a curfew for myself and he said he could help with that and would set alarms.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:49 pm

I have a feeling that 2019 will be a year filled with adventure :D :twisted: :whip:

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:I have a feeling that 2019 will be a year filled with adventure :D :twisted: :whip:
Wishing you a wunderful 2019 Ms UP.

I had naughty thoughts when I read your phrase "filled with adventure".

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:I have a feeling that 2019 will be a year filled with adventure :D :twisted: :whip:
Wishing you a wunderful 2019 Ms UP.

I had naughty thoughts when I read your phrase "filled with adventure".

Mr GILF
Well Mr GILF that's appropriate since I was thinking naughty thoughts when I wrote it! :shock: ;)

H plans on exploring my boundaries a bit each time we play (monthly) and I am looking for some additional adventures too.