New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
txhwhubby
Experienced

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by txhwhubby » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:21 pm

How about bikers traveling the area?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:58 pm

txhwhubby wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:21 pm
How about bikers traveling the area?
Oh! :shock: :oops: Good point, don't want to leave out any potential good matches ......editing to read......

"Attention all hunters, fisherman and bikers ;) while you are in the area maybe we can ........"

I'm leaving in the new line I added recently because that seems to have generated some interest.
What was it? Well..... Ok......
"Send me an email, I don't bite...much :)" - maybe they are into vampires :lol:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:05 pm

:lol: Although I ride and hunt and fish, I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one!!!!!! :lol: Love your sense of humor!!!! Funny AND sexy, a real treat for some very lucky guys!!!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Ooh! Rascal you have a very good point......maybe I should give extra points if a potential candidate is all 3? Hmm......worth considering as that could mean he would be visiting more often!

Ooh yes... .very good idea........I wonder how often I can change my profile?

I think I might be a little too punchy tonight.....I've been juggling again... .it's mentally exhausting. Trying to keep up with one man on text while another is on IM on a different system.....jeez this is a lot if work, I need some sleep!!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:44 pm

2UP,

I have never heard you speak about any hobbies or interests your lovers may have or had. If you had a lover that was all three, I can guarantee you would have some very memorable dates!! Do you like to ride motorcycles? Boating? Now imagine a lover riding you around an open country road on his bike to his hotel, or even better if a lover had a date with you on his boat! Imagine getting on a 23 foot boat with a cuddy cabin and cruising out in a large lake then finding a little remote gut that is somewhat secluded where he would get you naked out in nature's fresh air and then having incredible sex in the sun!!!!

Damn, I can't keep thinking like this, it's too hot and too close to bed time!!! :)

Rascal

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Rascal, you forgot sex in a deer stand. Try it. Never had a cuddly cabin boat. But I've had sex on the deck of a bass boat. Pickup truck out in the woods. Oh and I've bent Queen Ann over the bike at a roadside park.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 pm

txhwhubby, I think you and I are on the exact same wavelength!!!! I never fucked Vixen in the back of the truck but one evening while we were out with "our girlfriend" after a meeting. The convo turned to sex, as it often does, but we didn't have a lot of time, so I pulled the truck down into a dead end back road and we started playing. The girls said no screwing but just playing. I said I need to cum. They laughed at my comment until they saw me lower the tailgate and jump up on it and drop my pants. My cock was right at their face height. Well they quit laughing because they got busy with their mouths!! A great night!!!! Sorry, 2UP, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

curcpl32
Trainable

Unread post by curcpl32 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:50 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:17 pm
Sometimes all it takes is making the right decision and another opportunity will open up.
Gotta go chatting with a man that travels to my area for hunting and fishing - sounds promising!

Maybe my profile should say "Attention all hunters and fishermen while you are in the area......:) " No? Maybe I'll work on that........
That's what Mrs SexyinNNY likes. The guys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling in our area. She can have fun with them when they are here, usually on the weekend which is when she has time to play. During the week they go home and most of them are far enough away we don't have to worry about them being in the same circle as friends and family or showing up at our house.
Plus for the most part those seem to be her type of guy. Especially the 20something ones!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:35 am

curcpl32 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:50 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sometimes all it takes is making the right decision and another opportunity will open up.
Gotta go chatting with a man that travels to my area for hunting and fishing - sounds promising!

Maybe my profile should say "Attention all hunters and fishermen while you are in the area......:) " No? Maybe I'll work on that........
That's what Mrs SexyinNNY likes. The guys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling in our area. She can have fun with them when they are here, usually on the weekend which is when she has time to play. During the week they go home and most of them are far enough away we don't have to worry about them being in the same circle as friends and family or showing up at our house.
Plus for the most part those seem to be her type of guy. Especially the 20something ones!
Exactly right! Those are the men that I am looking for.....the ones that visit the area on a regular basis and then go home and keep their mouth shut :up:
And so far they seem to be a lot of fun too!
I forgot to add in the snowmobilers!! :shock: One of my guys does come up for that.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 am

Rascal and txhwhubby
Let's see.....water is just a walk away as is the nearest deer blind.
I like trucks, bikes, boats and have shot a gun....any other questions guys?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:51 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 am
Let's see.....water is just a walk away as is the nearest deer blind.
I like trucks, bikes, boats and have shot a gun....any other questions guys?
You're like winning the lottery.
Be still, my heart!

curcpl32
Trainable

Unread post by curcpl32 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:56 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:35 am
curcpl32 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:50 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Exactly right! Those are the men that I am looking for.....the ones that visit the area on a regular basis and then go home and keep their mouth shut :up:
And so far they seem to be a lot of fun too!
I forgot to add in the snowmobilers!! :shock: One of my guys does come up for that.
Oh yes the snowmobilers. She said it's to hard and cold to go parking on a sled. She tried a couple of times though! 😀😀

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:59 am

2UP,

Yes, just one question, please. I can load my bike in the back of my truck and pull the boat on the trailer behind me with a shotgun, a rifle and a pistol. The question is when should I plan to arrive in your town??? :) I WISH!!!!! You are my kind of woman!!!! Vixen loves my truck, I may be the Captain of our boat but she is the Admiral of the Fleet and rides her own bike!! Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell that she is a crack shot!! Her dad was a Marine Corps firearms instructor and taught her how to shoot better than most, men and women!!!! So, tell me, how can i NOT be attracted to a woman like you???

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Once a Marine always a Marine- I'm sure you've heard that already Rascal, I know I have from hubby :)
We have had a range on our property that has seen a few people taking their first shots.

Her number 1 - wow, the lottery? Cool :)

I'm just a real down to earth woman who doesn't pretend to be anything but what she is.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:17 pm

By your comment, I guess there are a few of us Marines on here.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 am

In our case it's hubby that was the enlisted one :)

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:15 pm

I, too, have a soft spot for Marines, my own hubs went in to the USMC 2 days after we graduated high school in 1990 and proudly served for 21 1/2 years. he's been out since December 2011 and *sigh* I do miss the birthday ball and all those yummy, fit warriors in dress blues!!
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:36 pm

My BIL still goes to the ball - at least he did for many years.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Trixkat, your comment about the birthday ball made me laugh a bit. Vixen has three sisters, two of them were born in different years, two days apart in August! Can you figure out how two sisters were so lucky to almost share a birthday??? :) :) The sisters figured it out in high school to many giggles at the dinner table!! Mom just smiled and carried on, just like a good Marine Corps wife!!

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am

Is your husband putting the burden on you to find a mate? He can make friends with a candidate and then hint or confide in him of his inability to perform. When my wife found a guy that appealed to her, I would jokingly let the guy know that I could not keep up with her. You will be surprised at how excited men get when they know that a wife is not being sexually gratified. Men always want to help a woman. After your husband drops the hint then you can give the guy that "I need it look."

I never enjoyed swinger parties because all of the husbands were there only for their wife's gratification. They did nothing for my wife. You and your husband have to work as a team. Identify a candidate and then go in for the kill.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:20 am

Cuckoldguy21 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am
Is your husband putting the burden on you to find a mate? He can make friends with a candidate and then hint or confide in him of his inability to perform. When my wife found a guy that appealed to her, I would jokingly let the guy know that I could not keep up with her. You will be surprised at how excited men get when they know that a wife is not being sexually gratified. Men always want to help a woman. After your husband drops the hint then you can give the guy that "I need it look."

I never enjoyed swinger parties because all of the husbands were there only for their wife's gratification. They did nothing for my wife. You and your husband have to work as a team. Identify a candidate and then go in for the kill.
:lol: Oh sorry.... I'm sure you probably meant well.

There is no way that my husband would ever be choosing who I have sex with, nor would anyone else for that matter. I have had one person "referred" to me and they absolutely did not turn out to be a match. I am the only one that knows what turns me on. ;)
Hubby has no interest in being "friends" with any man that I play with. He doesn't even like to talk about his prostate cancer.

That scenario might work in someone else's world but if you read through my entire thread you will find that I don't have issues finding men (just occasionally the right ones) and hubby has no interest in meeting the men.
This was all way off base. It has me confused...... did you get a chance to read through my entire thread to see the progression?
Each couple is different and it is important to make the choices and decisions that work for them. The scenario you are suggesting would be a disaster for hubby and I for many reasons.

If you ever find yourself in that situation maybe you can try it out for yourself?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:27 am

Well hello spring! Looks like as the snow is just starting to melt - ok being optimistic here- the men are starting to appear.

Lots of new attention recently and I'm cutting to the chase a little quicker. I'm bringing up deal breaker subjects faster to see who naturally falls away as soon as possible so I don't waste my time or theirs.
I have no intention or interest in meeting a lot of men. I want to narrow them down to only those that I see any potential of a match with.
I am however starting to get more responses that specifically mention that they travel to my area on a regular basis so that tells me they are reading the profile.
Today is about relaxing this morning then a period of nerves followed by frantically getting ready to get out the door to meet S - some habits never change LOL

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend filled with naughty fun!!

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:17 am

The search is always the frustrating part of this lifestyle but don't give up. Keep going!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:36 am

2UP,

I never thought the weather would be relevant to your sexual adventure, but after due consideration, it does! Winter is over and the spring growing season is near, and it seems that there is a new crop of growing hard ons who are interested in meeting you!! Good luck, it seems your new marketing strategy is about to produce a bumper crop of new seed for planting!!

Darn, another euphemism!! :)

Have fun tonight!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:14 am

Just got a text that S is getting out of work a little earlier than planned :)
I think he is a little anxious to see me.
Now to figure out how much lingerie I can stuff in my play bag! He asked me to bring as much as I could so he could pick out what he wants to see me in - sure why not, I'm game.... sounds like fun!