New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 29, 2019 4:33 am

2UP,

Don't fret too much!!! Anything worth having is worth the work you put into it. You put a lot of work into finding the right men to play with, given the rural location you need to be more careful than most because you also want to keep this as closed to your community as you can. Sometimes it can be a bit of a tight rope walk but I think you seem to be doing a great job, one I'm sure hubby appreciates!!

Honestly, the sensual woman I've been lucky to see in your photos recently, show me that the men you choose are indeed very lucky!! I didn't realize before the recent pics how desirable you actually were. Getting H to take some new hot pics for your sls profile will help some new interests but your vetting process will be the true test of their true desire to be with you. They will cum, err... I mean they will come!!!! I enjoy reading about your adventure!!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Well you just never know :) I messaged 2 men last night and they both responded tonight!Wow!
I went outside my comfort zone a little as they are both new to the lifestyle and I usually prefer someone with experience.
One is much younger then I normally look for at 31 so I'm playing the wait and see. The other has some intriguing interests :) that caught my eye and is closer to my age.
I'm not getting my hopes up. Just keeping my options open. There is still one more man that I want to send out a message to in hopes of getting a response.
Maybe one of these will turn into something.
Finally traded names with the man I previously referred to as "Midland" and he is C :) We are now on Kik and I am looking forward to getting to know him better. He makes me smile!
In all the commotion that was today I heard from H and it looks like he might make his way up here next week. Yeah, fun ahead!! LOL

On a more personal note I was thrown into a tailspin when my massage therapist is suddenly moving and I have to find someone new. Not her fault I am frustrated but it isn't easy to find someone new.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that I find someone good soon! (this is part of my pain management)

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed May 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Good luck with new guys. Wouldn't it be great to find a male massage therapist who could also "manage" other needs? Imagine how much more effective his pain management would be? ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu May 30, 2019 4:24 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:08 pm
Good luck with new guys. Wouldn't it be great to find a male massage therapist who could also "manage" other needs? Imagine how much more effective his pain management would be? ;)
Thanks :D I'm just about to go check for messages from them.

You must be reading my mind!! I was just thinking about that last night :lol:
I would get the double benefit of the "real" massage then the benefits from play too! Orgasms are awesome muscle relaxers!! A win/win. :up:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 30, 2019 6:17 am

Hmmmm.... So, a male massage therapist that can do double duty!!! Imagine having the massage and getting screwed and both being paid for by your health care program instead of the health care program just screwing you!!!!! Now, THAT puts a smile on my face!!!! :)

I hope you find that win/win!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 31, 2019 2:17 pm

Summer has arrived and there are a ton of men looking at my profile now!
Hopefully with all these options the cream will rise to the top.

Oh wow.....I know I'm going to hear about that one! :roll:
It's a saying guys.....you know like the cream of the crop (not any better is it?). The best one comes out on top? (No still could be taken the wrong way)
I'm all out!
It's all this multitasking I tell you.
I'm going to be focusing on getting my lineup in order....... talk to you soon......

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 31, 2019 8:41 pm

I'm not saying nuthin!!!!!! :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 31, 2019 9:37 pm

And we have a new record people! A new man pissed me off in less than a day by sending me a dick pic. The first day? And he thought it was funny??
My response was...."Did you read my profile?"
Because it clearly states that I do not want unsolicited dick pics.
Silence.......
Well good! Because I don't want to have anything to do with a man that is only interested in me because of what he sees in a picture. If he hasn't taken the time to read what I wrote he isn't anyone I want to spend time with.
I have no idea why the man put in his profile that he was educated??? He had no interest in what was going on in my mind.

This is getting very tedious!!
I take the time to write a profile to eliminate some of these issues and most of the men have been respectful. But then there are jerks like this one tonight!!

I bet he never even read my profile! What a waste of my time and effort!!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri May 31, 2019 9:43 pm

Might I make a suggestion that might work as an additional filter? Somewhere in the the body of your profile you can include a request that they include something specific in any first communication with you that can prove they've read, or at least skimmed your profile. It could be a small piece of trivia about you?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 31, 2019 10:11 pm

samlowen wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:43 pm
Might I make a suggestion that might work as an additional filter? Somewhere in the the body of your profile you can include a request that they include something specific in any first communication with you that can prove they've read, or at least skimmed your profile. It could be a small piece of trivia about you?
Thanks for the suggestion. I have heard of people doing that just never did it myself for some reason. Might have to the way things have been going. It would save me from dealing with situations like tonight.

Thank you for directing me back to my typically logical common sense approach :up:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:49 am

samlowen wrote:
This is called an attention check and is often used in survey research. I embed something like (a 1-7 agree disagree scale) that Rocky Bolboa is the president of the United States. As researchers, we toss a few of these in the survey at random places. If they get them wrong we know they were just clicking and not really taking the survey. Deep in your profile, you could embed some task like "please send me a picture of a recent newspaper front page" so if they don't send it, you know they didn't read. Or even something like for them to tell you a SFW knock knock joke. many dudes just play the odds and contact everyone. I set up a sls profile with no pics or information and it said just looking around before purchasing a membership do not contact. Even with that and no pics I have a shit-ton of messages which I didn't read. Don't hate the players, hate the game. If it didn't work, they wouldn't do it.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:59 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:11 pm
samlowen wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. I have heard of people doing that just never did it myself for some reason. Might have to the way things have been going. It would save me from dealing with situations like tonight.

Thank you for directing me back to my typically logical common sense approach :up:
We did this on the SLS profile for Ms1SexyGILF and found it to be very effective.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:47 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:59 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
samlowen wrote:

We did this on the SLS profile for Ms1SexyGILF and found it to be very effective.

Mr GILF
Thanks for weighing in on that idea.
I'll have to update my profile later today. I don't want to keep dealing with this issue. And as the weather gets better a lot of men that were free members are paying up for the summer so new faces are out there.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:55 am

Unfortunately, there will always be more bad than good ones out there. One of the things we put in our online profile is that we don't entertain travelers or guys here on business. They still write anyway. You can't fix stupid.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:28 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:47 am
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:59 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
samlowen wrote:

Mr GILF
Thanks for weighing in on that idea.
I'll have to update my profile later today. I don't want to keep dealing with this issue. And as the weather gets better a lot of men that were free members are paying up for the summer so new faces are out there.
I know you have looked at it before, but check out our SLS profile again. We buried that request way down in the text.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:12 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:55 am
Unfortunately, there will always be more bad than good ones out there. One of the things we put in our online profile is that we don't entertain travelers or guys here on business. They still write anyway. You can't fix stupid.
Heh,I think what it is, is that hope springs infernal.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:50 am

Play date today with H - always a fun time!

And in breaking news :) I am setting up a meeting with a new man and he is a very young 31! We haven't got the date figured out yet but it will be in the next two weeks. I will be his first in the swinging world so this will be interesting!

From the experience of H to the "innocence" of J (the new 31 y/o) this should be an interesting month! :)

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:18 am

2in u p Michigan,
that's great glad you have hung in there waiting for this, good luck!! remember to report back!! (6) :roll:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:43 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:50 am

And in breaking news :) I am setting up a meeting with a new man and he is a very young 31! We haven't got the date figured out yet but it will be in the next two weeks. I will be his first in the swinging world so this will be interesting!

From the experience of H to the "innocence" of J (the new 31 y/o) this should be an interesting month! :)
I like it when the HW goes for younger guys. Men do it all the time especially if they command a high salary. It's not unusual to see a guy in his 50s with a gal in her 20s. I always wondered why women aren't more into it. I know there is more of it since the cougar trend but no where near the same amount. I guess men and women think differently.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:57 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:43 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:50 am

I like it when the HW goes for younger guys. Men do it all the time especially if they command a high salary. It's not unusual to see a guy in his 50s with a gal in her 20s. I always wondered why women aren't more into it. I know there is more of it since the cougar trend but no where near the same amount. I guess men and women think differently.
I typically don't want anything to do with a man that is near the age or younger than the age of my son. There is an "ick" factor to it all for me. Luckily our son doesn't live in the same state because I would also be concerned that they would know each other - also not acceptable for me.
I guess if someone was only interested in a body and not the person it wouldn't matter so much? I'm not interested in someone unless there is some kind of connection. And until now there hasn't been much of a connection with anyone this young.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:58 am

6inches wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:18 am
2in u p Michigan,
that's great glad you have hung in there waiting for this, good luck!! remember to report back!! (6) :roll:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I found another good one among all the bad apples! :up:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:45 am

31 isn't that young... my boyfriend is 26 lol. I don't agree that age is just a number because I definitely see a difference in life experience, but he and I still have a good connection.

I've dated men old enough to be my father. It's funny though, the older I get the less I want to do that. I see men in their 50s and they're not really that much older than me but they LOOK like my dad did so I kinda can't shake that feeling even though I'm getting older too. I don't want to think that I look like my mother! I'm 36 and my last few partners (except my girlfriend who is 44) have all been at least a couple of years younger. I guess I epitomize that expression, I get older but they stay the same?
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:59 am

SSQ wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:45 am
31 isn't that young... my boyfriend is 26 lol. I don't agree that age is just a number because I definitely see a difference in life experience, but he and I still have a good connection.

I've dated men old enough to be my father. It's funny though, the older I get the less I want to do that. I see men in their 50s and they're not really that much older than me but they LOOK like my dad did so I kinda can't shake that feeling even though I'm getting older too. I don't want to think that I look like my mother! I'm 36 and my last few partners (except my girlfriend who is 44) have all been at least a couple of years younger. I guess I epitomize that expression, I get older but they stay the same?
:D I have been mainly seeing men that are 5-10 years younger than me, no issues there. This one will be - oh shoot! I am not doing the math on that one! :roll: :lol:
Ok, he is more than 20 years younger (gulp).
I just keep reminding myself to keep an open mind and he might be just what I am looking for.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 am

Plus he'll have more stamina, likely :) I hope you have fun!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:34 am

SSQ wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 am
Plus he'll have more stamina, likely :) I hope you have fun!
Now that I am hoping for!! :up: :up: :up: :mrgreen: