New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:57 pm

You two need to get a dugout! :)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:21 pm

I think I might need an umpire :)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:27 pm

If you want, I can call balls and strikes at your next 3some!!! And tell who's safe and who's out!!
And also keep track of how many runs are scored :lol:

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:01 am

Just got the call - getting ready soon for my hot date.
I have butterflies in my stomach. So silly since this is the 5th time we will be together. But I am making a special effort this time and putting myself out there more. Scary stuff!
H is very supportive of me exploring and expressing myself so I know it will be well received.
Gotta go put on my incognito outfit and prep the sexy one!! I hope those bathrooms are as big as I remember LMAO

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:34 pm

2UP,

Go get it, girl!!!! I hope you have a GREAT time tonight!!!! I think you deserve a time to forget and drift away in the pleasant sensations that will be coming your way. Remember, you only get out of it what you put in it!!!! :) So, YES, put yourself out there and let it all hang out! :whip: And you can take that ANY way you want!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:00 am

How can time fly by so quickly? I got to his room a little after 2:30 PM and left about 2:00 AM but we both said the same thing - it felt like I just got there, and we both could spend another 12 hours together!
There is never an awkward moment between us and we are always either talking or touching each other or both.
How do I describe our time together? It always just flows so naturally from one moment to the next that to separate it out it difficult.
Here is an easier one.....how does he make me feel? When I am with H I feel beautiful, sexy, wanted, desired, powerful yet at the same time safe and secure enough to be vulnerable. Reading that back I think "Wow!" But completely accurate. I value the connection between us just as much as the actual play time. The sex is great but without that extra connection it would just be sex and I would not look forward to it so much.
Oh but wait! This isn't exactly the post you all were looking for is it? The dress was a total success. What was that? You want to know what happened? LOL, well of course you do!
Hmm, let's see.....I left home wearing my leggings a tank top and a zip up shirt. When I got to the hotel I went directly to the closest bathroom to the elevator and went into one of the handicapped stalls (there are 2 so the other one was still available). I stripped down completely and put on my very tight black tank style dress with the zipper all the way down the front and my 3" wedge sandals. I did put my zippered shirt back on over the dress to walk through the lobby. What was that? Underneath? Oh I didn't forget to tell you, I just didn't have anything on under that dress.....it was all me! Anyway. ..where was I? Oh yeah.....I took the elevator up to his floor and started down to his room smiling nervously at the housekeeper I passed in the hall. I unzipped the shirt as I got to his door and knocked. He started to open the door and I told him to close his eyes. He was good and did while I got rid of my bag and coat and discarded my shirt. I turned to stand where he could get a good view and told him to open his eyes. His jaw about hit the floor. I told him "sorry if i got delayed a few minutes but i had to make a few adjustments to my outfit in the bathroom downstairs". He stumbled a little over his words as he responded approaching me to run his hands over my body. I draped my arms over his shoulders as we kissed. He grabbed my ass and said "I really like this dress".
I told him that it was a little snug which is why I put the shirt on over coming upstairs. And then I watched the expression on his face as I told him that it was a little too snug to wear anything underneath. That smirk hit his face at the same time his hands started moving under my dress to verify that I was telling the truth. It was all a blur it happened so fast but I was suddenly on my back on the bed with the dress rolled up just far enough for him to enthusiastically show his appreciation with his mouth between my legs. (Because to say he "went down on me" is so inadequate). He just had to fuck me in that dress so on my hands and knees I went so that he could use the dress to hold onto and he loves the scenery from that angle too. :)
Crap! The pictures of the dress!! We were supposed to get those before it was partially unzipped and I was disheveled. I had wanted him to take the pictures first. Well as he said as we caught our breath "one look at you in that dress and there was no way I could wait". He thought it was especially hot that I had walked through the hotel with nothing on under the dress.
Oh but yes there are pictures......but I am on my phone right now and would prefer to look at them on my computer before I decide which ones if any I can post here.
That was just a peek into our night together. There was a lot more fun as always- including another fun phone call. H is always up for expanding my horizons and anything that I suggest he is always game for. Unfortunately I will have to wait until the middle of Msy before I see him again. Damn! But we both agreed that if he lived closer I might get in trouble because we would want to get together a lot more often.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:43 am

2UP,

I'm so sorry things didn't turn out as you planned. :lol: And you thought he could resist you long enough to take some pics of that dress??? Silly girl!!! :) Seriously, I'm really happy to hear that you had a great time and that it was all you wanted it to be. I know you didn't see my previous post before you left but you really did deserve a great evening and getting everything you wanted. You had some terribly disappointing circumstances during the winter and I hope this made up for all of those problems! You sound like you are in a really good space in your mind right now!!!! :) I won't ask about how the other parts might feel. :roll: :twisted:

Now, I'm sure you think I'm going to ask about the pictures, and of course, I wouldn't want to disappoint you in the least, so??? (he typed with a very large SEG on his face!) Let's just say that I have the greatest confidence in your ability to edit those pics to your satisfaction so you will be comfortable posting ALL of them for us, your most loyal perverts, here!! :whip: :mrgreen:

Again, So glad you had a great time!!!!!

Rascal
Last edited by rascalnvixen on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am

I'm glad you had a good time. We would all love to see pics. 😉😘

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:47 pm

txhwhubby wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am
I'm glad you had a good time. We would all love to see pics. 😉😘
Love ain't a strong enough word! Aching or throbbing might better describe it!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:37 pm

That sounds sweet and wonderful. You deserve every moment!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 pm

Can't believe I'm doing this but I am posting my picture in just a few minutes over in the hotties folder. The picture is from last night and of course is of me in "the dress".

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:05 pm

Thanks everyone for your support as always!

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:11 pm

2UP you are a gem! I always read your postings and never fail to smile.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:25 am

Ok if I did this right on my phone this link should bring you to my picture that I posted last night. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54007

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:02 am

The link works perfectly!!!! Damn, you just had to make me look at it again, didn't you!!!!! :) Got me all excited all over again!!!!
You are a cruel woman! :lol:

Rascal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:56 pm

Still Crazy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:11 pm
2UP you are a gem! I always read your postings and never fail to smile.
Like a diamond in the sky!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 am

2UP,

This is a pretty significant post for me and I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather make this post than right here, in a thread that has become so meaningful for me. I know some will think this is silly and maybe you will as well but it is special for me. This is my 1,000th post. Yes, I decided a couple of days ago that when it got to this point that it would be here. Why here? Well, of all the threads on this board, this is one of two that I feel most comfortable on. The other one is by a guy who is a friend, so I'm being sexist here!! I'll post number 1001 on his thread. Yes, I know you have busted my balls on a couple of topics and probably will again at some point. :shock: But I have developed a great respect for you and yes, an affection as a friend. So, there you have it, this is the best way I could think of to celebrate my 1,000th post. Now, you can laugh yourself silly!!!! :lol:

Rascal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:02 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 am
2UP,

This is a pretty significant post for me and I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather make this post than right here, in a thread that has become so meaningful for me. I know some will think this is silly and maybe you will as well but it is special for me. This is my 1,000th post. Yes, I decided a couple of days ago that when it got to this point that it would be here. Why here? Well, of all the threads on this board, this is one of two that I feel most comfortable on. The other one is by a guy who is a friend, so I'm being sexist here!! I'll post number 1001 on his thread. Yes, I know you have busted my balls on a couple of topics and probably will again at some point. :shock: But I have developed a great respect for you and yes, an affection as a friend. So, there you have it, this is the best way I could think of to celebrate my 1,000th post. Now, you can laugh yourself silly!!!! :lol:

Rascal
Congratulations Rascal! You're in the top 30 of OHW posters.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am

Thanks Sutter!!!! I'm catching up to you!!!! :lol:

How did you determine that stat?? I guess I spend too much time running my fingers(mouth) and not enough time understanding the workings of this board.

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:34 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 am
2UP,

Rascal
Well crap! I feel all honored and stuff!! :cry:
Now don't you worry one bit I'm sure I'll have cause to bust your balls again, but only when necessary. ;)
I'm glad that you feel comfortable here on my thread and that you decided to celebrate your milestone with me and the other followers of this thread.
I might laugh about other things (and have) but I think that's sweet. :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu May 02, 2019 4:06 pm

I know that J is only about 3 hours away right now working and it seems so far but it is closer than when he is at home. I sure hope that we can get something worked out to meet this month.
I really like this guy! He had a 2 yr relationship with a hotwife couple. The only reason that it ended was that they moved to Florida - he even visited them there! She was older than me so at 40 I don't see our 14 year age gap as an issue.
Our conversations have been both serious and silly, flirty and friendly. There is a good vibe between us so I think we would both be disappointed if something were to get in the way of us meeting. We have exchanged pictures which is a big step for me :)

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu May 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Hoping that the stars align for you!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon May 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Well that was delightful (sarcasm free with that statement)
I had to send a message today to a man telling him that I was not interested in pursuing anything with him. I was polite and told him that we were looking for different things. I wished him well and this was part of his response.

No worries your loss, sounds like your looking for a poking buddy down the street

So I blocked him. No need to respond. I just am amazed at how tacky his response was!!
Any man that would respond to a woman in that way is nobody that I would want to be associated with anyway so I think I dodged a bullet there!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Still, that leaves a nasty aftertaste! :/
Glad you found out sooner than you might have though.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 pm

My jaw literally dropped when I read his entire response! Couldn't believe it, after all I had made a point to be nice about it.
I did not criticize him in any way just said that it looked like he was looking for something more casual and I was looking for someone that would be available either every month or every other month.
I guess he was another one that mistakenly thought I was going to be his "call girl" ......available and waiting whenever he called - for his convenience.
Definitely glad I found out now before wasting any time meeting him.