New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:04 am

A great start to the day! Spending time with hubby, then .... texting with J the fireman, J the triathlete, and the new guy on SLS (I'm kind of hoping his name doesn't start with a J).

My goal this week for myself is to not let myself feel down or get negative if I don't hear from one of these guys as often as I would like. Both J & J have made it known that they want to meet and both have said if I lived closer it would be easier. I'm going to take it one week at a time and try to change my reaction if I don't hear from them as often as I would like.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:29 am

Feeling deliciously sore this morning ;) the morning after a long session with H and my body is certainly feeling the effects.

I debated when I was getting ready.....should I go for it :???:
:mrgreen: Yes of course this was yet another chance for me to be brave and let loose a little. So after a deep breath i figured my way into the barely there lingerie that came with instructions on how to put it on. (I know scary) Although comfortable it wasn't much more than colored nylon strings that crisscrossed around my torso leaving everything accessible for H's wandering hands tonight.
Over that I quickly pulled on my very short jean shorts (2" inseam) and a rayon top. :shock: Oops! I might a little obvious walking from the parking lot all the way through the hotel without a bra in this shirt. :lol: I grabbed a shrug to keep things decent for the family crowd (and in case I ran into anyone I knew).
Blushing a bit but with a smile on my face a grabbed my play bag said goodnight to hubby and left for the hotel.
Driving to the hotel thinking about the fact that I was basically naked under my clothes put a naughty grin on my face and helped relax me and make that mental shift.
I headed straight to his room where he left the door open for me. I walked in with a smile on my face and met his eyes confidently. His smile faltered as his eyes scanned down taking in what I was wearing. (I had teased him about trying on very short shorts but did not tell him I bought any). I deliberately walked past him into the room pulling my bag on wheels and bent over a bit to give him a good show.
Turning back around I told him "surprise I went back to the store". He shook his head a little and said "I really like them" ....then I was in his arms and his hands were all over my ass in those shorts.
After making out for a little bit we moved over to the bed where he sat down with me standing between his legs.
I took my shrug off and he smiled. I giggled "oh did you notice something?" He reached for the hem of my shirt "let's get this off you" but I stepped out if reach and turned around. "I think you might like the view of what I have underneath from the back". He reached for my shirt again and soon tossed it on the other bed as his hands were on my skin.
He stood up stripping quickly and wrapped his arms around me.Those talented wandering hands were soon pushing my shorts off my hips .....and there was a slight pause as he took in the sight of my ass covered only by a few strings of material. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled (he was looking down at his own hands on my ass). "I knew you would like this view."
He showed me exactly how much he loved my new lingerie by rubbing his hard cock against my ass.
He turned me and pushed me onto the bed on my back. I deliberately shifted one leg out to the side so that he would notice the one feature he hadn't realized yet about this new lingerie.....the strings allowed for "easy access" :mrgreen: His eyes lit up as he looked back and forth from my face to my open legs. I giggled "you missed something didn't you?". His response of course "I was distracted" (good answer H).
He pushed my body further up the bed spread my thighs further and dove face first between them showing his appreciation and exactly how much it turned him on that I left the house and drove to meet him with something so sexy on underneath my clothes. At one point he shifted around so I could get access to him for a hot 69 (so fun). He kept at me until I was a mess :twisted: and then he fucked me :mrgreen: and it was awesome!!
Hmm.....that was the first hour or so.....but we spent almost 9 hours together last night. Gee no wonder my legs are sore!
Interesting to note that later when we went out to eat H insisted that I should wear the lingerie under my clothes when we went out. I didn't wear the shorts but I did wear the lingerie. So yes I went out to eat with no bra and no panties and some very naughty lingerie on.

So yes, the sex is great but the way I feel about myself through this process is a much more important and powerful benefit.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 am

2UP,

What a wonderful update and it sounds like you had a wonderful evening with H!! I'm so happy for you to finally hookup with your favorite buddy for some great and I think much needed sexual relief. I would love to hear a detailed play by play account of how you two fucked each other but I know you probably won't like to do that, but it never hurts to remind you that a lot of your fans would love to hear all those juicy details. Maybe not all of them, but some??? :) Seriously, I really am so happy this date didn't have any problems and you got all that you wanted and needed!!!!

So, before anyone else does it, allow me to be the first.... Any Pictures????? :twisted: :oops: :mrgreen: I know you got some pics but any you're willing to share with all of us wanna b's who would love to be one of your lovers???

Rascal
Last edited by rascalnvixen on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:25 am

I am so proud(i really am) you pushed your own boundaries or as some say comfort level to try something totally out of the box that's awesome..By doing so you and Mr H (Mr Helpful))also a true friend not only enjoyed the wrapping but made the present that much sexier and left you sore (a great fun sore). Mr. H is from where i am is the perfect guy for you and your play dates in and out of the bedroom.(While someone will or might misconstrue my statement i am not implying her marriage is going south or the likes or in any danger )(hopefully that covers it)...Mr H what a terrific find for you. The End

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:29 am

Oh yeah if interested i have a site for ladies attire that i have bought stuff from its wild and somewhat risque let me know and i will give you the name ...sorry i do not want post a lot and be a pest The End

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:29 pm

ambershere wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:29 am
Oh yeah if interested i have a site for ladies attire that i have bought stuff from its wild and somewhat risque let me know and i will give you the name ...sorry i do not want post a lot and be a pest The End
Hook me up :up:
Risque is fine by me :mrgreen:

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Just got home from work. Tired, hot, brain dead. Your post first thing I read. Big smile. Happy for you 2UP and thanks for the uplifting update!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:33 pm

Your new adventure was so fun to read, because we could tell that you had fun.
It's enjoyable watching you exlore and grow into what you like.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:46 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 am
2UP,

What a wonderful update and it sounds like you had a wonderful evening with H!! I'm so happy for you to finally hookup with your favorite buddy for some great and I think much needed sexual relief. I would love to hear a detailed play by play account of how you two fucked each other but I know you probably won't like to do that, but it never hurts to remind you that a lot of your fans would love to hear all those juicy details. Maybe not all of them, but some??? :) Seriously, I really am so happy this date didn't have any problems and you got all that you wanted and needed!!!!

So, before anyone else does it, allow me to be the first.... Any Pictures????? :twisted: :oops: :mrgreen: I know you got some pics but any you're willing to share with all of us wanna b's who would love to be one of your lovers???

Rascal
You know it's actually difficult at times to describe our time together because as H said last night one minute we could be talking and the next one of us will make a move and the action will be back on :mrgreen:
Time flies by so quickly because we seem to flow seamlessly from conversation to playing and back again.

Hmm...pictures? There might be a picture or two. :D I'll just have to think about whether I'm comfortable sharing any.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:38 pm

ambershere wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:25 am
I am so proud(i really am) you pushed your own boundaries or as some say comfort level to try something totally out of the box that's awesome..By doing so you and Mr H (Mr Helpful))also a true friend not only enjoyed the wrapping but made the present that much sexier and left you sore (a great fun sore). Mr. H is from where i am is the perfect guy for you and your play dates in and out of the bedroom.(While someone will or might misconstrue my statement i am not implying her marriage is going south or the likes or in any danger )(hopefully that covers it)...Mr H what a terrific find for you. The End
LOL - H would love that "Mr Helpful". He really likes helping me explore my options. He makes it so easy for me to take a chance and be brave. I always know that whatever I want to explore he will be right there with me - he is game for almost anything.

He is a great find and we are both having fun. I have someone I can feel safe and comfortable exploring my boundaries with and he gets to experience the excitement of experiencing something new through someone else's eyes. As he put it "I like helping you open new doors".

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:41 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 pm
Just got home from work. Tired, hot, brain dead. Your post first thing I read. Big smile. Happy for you 2UP and thanks for the uplifting update!
I have a big smile on my face too!
Glad I could brighten up your day :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:33 pm
Your new adventure was so fun to read, because we could tell that you had fun.
It's enjoyable watching you exlore and grow into what you like.
I had an awesome time as always with H. I challenged myself a bit but the end result was well worth it!
He is so open to fulfilling whatever I am interested in - I have only to tell him....or show him ;)
And occasionally I might throw in something special for him because the more enthusiastic he is ......well.....let's just say the more I benefit :whip: :lol:

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:56 am

Glad to hear you had a great time and pushed your boundaries! Thinkn of ya strolling in your lingerie and shortskirt is quit alluring.
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:46 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
2UP,

Rascal
Isn't it amazing when your lover excites both your body and your mind?

You know it's actually difficult at times to describe our time together because as H said last night one minute we could be talking and the next one of us will make a move and the action will be back on :mrgreen:
Time flies by so quickly because we seem to flow seamlessly from conversation to playing and back again.

Hmm...pictures? There might be a picture or two. :D I'll just have to think about whether I'm comfortable sharing any.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:07 am

SutterKane wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:46 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
2UP,

Rascal
Isn't it amazing when your lover excites both your body and your mind?

I just told H this morning that a new man I am talking to said he likes a smart sexy mind......his response was "who wouldn't". :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:30 am

Hungry4IT wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:56 am
Glad to hear you had a great time and pushed your boundaries! Thinkn of ya strolling in your lingerie and shortskirt is quit alluring.
I'm actually surprised he didn't ask me to walk down the hall for him while he watched :lol: :whip: (fully dressed of course)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:35 am

I have to say I'm trying not to get my hopes up about the new guy but he is checking a lot of boxes for me and it has only been a week.
He is funny and our conversations are good. He is recently single and is willing to come up here to me.
I still have to go over some details with him ....like my pain issues but so far he is a really good potential candidate for a FWB!!
🤞🤞🤞😁

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:29 pm

I’ve had a pretty good week all things considered and I have kept my goal of being positive and not worrying or feeling down if I didn’t hear from one of the guys. I know that it isn’t personal and I am working on not internalizing that. I had a great play date as usual with H earlier in the week and have been working on positive internal talk.

So in light of that …..It’s story time!!! And a link to a picture – what fun!!

Lying on the bed together resting up after a great round we were chilling and talking as we usually do. He was admiring my new lingerie (never mind not telling! ;) ) and running his hands over me. I started to think about the other outfit that I had hidden in my bag…the one I wanted to save for next month. I couldn’t seem to get it out of my mind and then it happened! I don’t remember who brought it up but we started talking about his interest in seeing me in a school girl plaid skirt with pigtails. (He likes to corrupt!)
I had arrived in a ponytail because he had mentioned wanting to see me wear my hair that way. The more he talked about the plaid skirt I could see how excited it made him and I knew I couldn’t wait until next month! I didn’t have everything I wanted for the outfit but what I had would have to do.

I gave him a passionate kiss and when he reached for me I slipped out of reach and told him to lay there on his back and close his eyes. Once he was in position I changed into the outfit right there making a few comments to torture him a bit LOL. I excused myself to the bathroom to do the final check and came back into the room ready for him. I knew I had made the right decision…..

I moved over to the bed and quickly straddled him leaning forward and kissing him before telling him to open his eyes. Of course his hands had already gone to my hips automatically and he was confused until he opened his eyes. “Oh Wow” was his comment as he took in the tight white T-shirt, very short plaid school girl skirt, thigh highs and wedge sandals. Then he noticed my hair was in pigtails and I was smiling with my dimples showing and his smile got so big!! “I really love it!” he told me. “I would have been so upset if you told me next month that you had this all along and waited to show me.” I think he really liked the innocence of the pigtails and white shirt combined with the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath – no bra and panties are his favorite!

After taking a tour with his hands I asked him if he wanted a better look and laughed at his expression (that was a yes). I climbed off the bed and posed for him so that he could get the full effect. Of course he had me bend over too and that was it! “That’s it bad girl you tried to hide this outfit from me! On your hands and knees on the bed I have to spank that ass right now!” (Well alright then!) I scrambled onto the bed and was barely into position before his hand came crashing down over and over on my bare ass. :whip:

By the time I had surrendered and put my head down on the bed he couldn’t wait any longer. I heard him mumbling to himself as he reached for a condom before pushing me further onto the bed to make room.
He grabbed my hips to steady me as he pushed inside me in one slow thrust. (Damn that feels good!) With my skirt flipped up he had complete access to spank me while he fucked me from behind. I don't know who made more noise him or me as I held onto the bed and he held onto my hips. He wasn't going to last long and I was right there with him. I couldn't keep from sliding up the bed from the force of his thrusts and soon we had to change positions.

With me on my back he spread my thighs wide plunging deep. I watched the expressions on his face as he fucked me. "Too bad I can't spank you in this position". I smiled and reminded him of a time when he did. His eyebrow raised and I knew I was in trouble :twisted: He doubled down fucking me hard while slapping my thighs saying "Bad girl you like that don't you?" I was beyond the ability to answer at that point!! I grabbed his thighs and pulled him into me as I went over the edge. He wasn't far behind me...just barely waiting until I had cum before losing control.

We collapsed onto the bed with happy but tired smiles on our faces knowing it would take....oh at least 20-30 minutes before we were ready for the next round. Well actually it was less time than that. :oops: :mrgreen:

Check out the picture here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54007&p=1008453#p1008453

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Mmm hmmm. Love pigtails school girl vibe. Sounds like H loved it. Job well done!

And stay posative! You seem like a rad person! A beautiful woman! Fuck people that can't see that huh. And with much love I hope your pain is tolerable.

I'm sending good vibes for you and the newbies.lol
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:41 am

One of my favorite parts of when my wife's Bull come's on Sun afternoon, is watching her wrap her legs around his ass and pull him in deeper as she thrusts up at him with her hips! She will never know how that drives me wild with need and lust! It makes me so happy for her that he is able to give her what I can't and that she has missed so much. I'm thankful to each of her BBC Bulls that have made her and I so happy in this life.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:57 am

Hungry4IT wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 pm
Mmm hmmm. Love pigtails school girl vibe. Sounds like H loved it. Job well done!

And stay posative! You seem like a rad person! A beautiful woman! Fuck people that can't see that huh. And with much love I hope your pain is tolerable.

I'm sending good vibes for you and the newbies.lol
Oh yes he loved it for sure :mrgreen: so much that nothing came off until that round was done....or was it the second round after that :???:
He asked me to make sure I brought that outfit along every time we play. :mrgreen: :up:

I have maintained my positive vibe all week and have been focused on what is going well instead of the things that are not as I wish them to be. Pain has its ups and downs but a great series of orgasms does wonders for relaxing the muscles!! :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:07 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:41 am
One of my favorite parts of when my wife's Bull come's on Sun afternoon, is watching her wrap her legs around his ass and pull him in deeper as she thrusts up at him with her hips! She will never know how that drives me wild with need and lust! It makes me so happy for her that he is able to give her what I can't and that she has missed so much. I'm thankful to each of her BBC Bulls that have made her and I so happy in this life.
Your description makes me smile :D

I'm sure your wife's actions spur him on just like mine do with H.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 pm

Hey, 2inUP!
" combined with the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath – no bra and panties are his favorite! "

I find it is the favorite of many men!! :whip: So much so that I quit wearing panties. Not only do they love it, but I found that it makes me feel more sexy and maybe a little wanton, if that's possible. ;)
We loved your latest adventure!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Hey, 2inUP!
" combined with the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath – no bra and panties are his favorite! "

I find it is the favorite of many men!! :whip: So much so that I quit wearing panties. Not only do they love it, but I found that it makes me feel more sexy and maybe a little wanton, if that's possible. ;)
We loved your latest adventure!
Now that you mention it J the fireman has mentioned that he would love it if I arrived for a play date without any underwear 😁

My time with H is always a series of adventures 😉 I'm already making a plan for next time!
Glad you enjoyed the story of our naughty school girl adventure!

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:21 am

Great story. And...thanks for providing the picture of the outfit in the "Hotties" section.

School Girl fantasy...so hot and then to act it out. Wow!