New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon May 06, 2019 8:58 pm

2UP,

I've always said I thought you were a good judge of character and I think this proves it!! Again!!!

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:12 am

2up - us men are terrible mind readers. In your case, it sounds like you were quite clear on the rules of the game. If he doesn't like the rules, then he doesn't have to play the game. I don't understand why he has to be a dick about it. We all know she who controls the cookie jar controls access to the cookies. I don't know why he would think any different nor why having no cookies is better than a monthly cookie. It defies male logic. Bullet dodged.

Someofallthings
Virgin

Unread post by Someofallthings » Tue May 07, 2019 7:08 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:25 am
Ok if I did this right on my phone this link should bring you to my picture that I posted last night. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54007
Hi 2inUPMichigan -

Wondered if you could say what kind of shoes those are or where you got them. Would love to show to my GF/Partner! Very sexy but not over the top.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 07, 2019 7:44 am

Someofallthings wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:08 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:25 am
Ok if I did this right on my phone this link should bring you to my picture that I posted last night. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54007
Hi 2inUPMichigan -

Wondered if you could say what kind of shoes those are or where you got them. Would love to show to my GF/Partner! Very sexy but not over the top.
Torta Caliente is the name inside the shoe and I found them online very reasonably priced. The store is called Shoe Depot but I believe their online version might be called Shoe Show?
I have to tell you they are very comfortable too which is a bonus!
I think there were 2 different colors available.
Hope she likes them. :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 07, 2019 7:47 am

Thanks for the support guys!
To give myself a little boost I bravely sent off a message to someone whose profile I've been stalking LOL. Result? Got a reply this morning - nice result!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed May 08, 2019 9:38 am

Some guys are just turds. Sorry you had to deal with that!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 08, 2019 10:30 am

SSQ wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:38 am
Thanks! Agree he was a turd. :lol:
I felt so much relief after I blocked him.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 08, 2019 3:14 pm

SSQ wrote:
Some humans are turds
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 08, 2019 3:14 pm

SSQ wrote:
Some humans are turds
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 08, 2019 3:24 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:14 pm
SSQ wrote:
Some humans are turds
That is true too ;)

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed May 08, 2019 3:55 pm

SutterKane wrote:
SSQ wrote:
Some humans are turds
Sutter, You beat me to it. :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Oh my.....I think there are some more pictures :)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Oh, My!!!! Such a tease!!!!!! :whip: :twisted: :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:14 pm
I'm surprised you weren't the first one to comment on the new pictures that I posted. :lol:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 08, 2019 6:44 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:14 pm
I'm surprised you weren't the first one to comment on the new pictures that I posted. :lol:
Been too busy for the last two weeks and its catching up to me!!! Just got home to see them!! But please don't think that means I like them any less!!! I'm so proud of you letting your self be adventuresome in posting these pics. I just want to thank you!! You're as sexy in these pics as I thought you would be when I started to encourage you to do it!!! Not that my encouragement was a deciding factor.

Rascal

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu May 09, 2019 7:36 am

SutterKane wrote:
SSQ wrote:
Some humans are turds
100%.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon May 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Yesterday mixed in with all the messages I got was the following:

"Happy MILF day to you!" :lol:
I just never know what I'm going to read when I open up my messages.

Time for a status update because it has been getting crazy around here!! Even I need a scorecard. :shock:

I have a play date with H on Thursday :up: :mrgreen:
I might have a meet up with a new man F next week. This has happened suddenly. He has a place in the UP a couple hours away and will be coming up next week (this has changed from next week to the week after - better timing for me too!)and is interested in taking a detour to meet me. I told him I have to check with hubby.
I told J that I was disappointed that we wouldn't get a chance to meet this month - it depends on where his work takes him. I told him to let me know when he would be up this way because I was getting requests for play dates. (So I am letting him know that my schedule is not open)
JJ is someone that H thinks I should give a chance to and I agree. There is a good connection there and he is interested in coming up every 6 wks to 2 months. I just have to get that first meeting scheduled. Hoping to get that nailed down for June.
WI is someone that I'm not sure will be a possibility because of the distance. We get along great online but the distance is going to be an issue for any consistency. If he was closer I have no doubt that he would be near the top of the list.
Midland is a really nice guy (makes me smile) and I enjoy talking to him. It hasn't been very long so I am giving that one a little time to mature. Still in the question and answer phase.
Reed is a guy that I'm just not sure about. I don't think he has the mental game that I am looking for. He has years of experience but I don't know if he is truly a FWB type or more of a FB. I think he is more looking for a convenient sex partner than someone in particular. (hopefully that makes sense)Yesterday's message ended my interest in Reed! See post below for details.

Yep I think that concludes the list of men at the moment! That does not include any "casual" guys or friends. These are men that are all showing interest in traveling to me.

Well crap!!! No wonder I'm tired!! Keeping track of all these guys is exhausting and there are messages from 3 of them right now on SLS waiting for me :D

Before you ask....no I really don't intend on meeting all of them. I will have to narrow down this list. Or they will eventually eliminate themselves either because they are unavailable or due to not being a good match.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Tue May 14, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 am

Wow 2UP. where do you find the time to manage all of this? This seems like a full-time job! I know you have said that hubby doesn't want the details of your dates. Does he review your candidates and ever veto any? Doesn't he get jealous? Not of the occasional meets but of all the time you're spending. Do you still have time for hubby? Sorry for all the questions. I think your situation is quite interesting and a bit unique compared to other posters on this forum.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 am
Wow 2UP. where do you find the time to manage all of this? This seems like a full-time job! I know you have said that hubby doesn't want the details of your dates. Does he review your candidates and ever veto any? Doesn't he get jealous? Not of the occasional meets but of all the time you're spending. Do you still have time for hubby? Sorry for all the questions. I think your situation is quite interesting and a bit unique compared to other posters on this forum.
I've always been good at multitasking (ok no jokes about that one!).....but remember my post was about men that I am in contact with not that I am actually seeing. The only one that I am seeing is H at this point. I am trying to figure out which of the others I can move along to the play date stage or which ones are not going to make it that far. It isn't as if I hear from each one every day LOL. Also, I would never have more than one play date in a week at the most.
No hubby has no interest in reviewing candidates :roll: If however I have any serious doubts I would go over the info with him and he will for sure give me his input.
I think I addressed the time issue before but I will do so again. The texting and messages can be a distraction for me which in the long run is a good thing because it can distract me from my pain. Hubby doesn't like to see me so uncomfortable so if I am more relaxed because I am distracted from my pain that is a win/win.
I give hubby all the time he wants :) We are not like a lot of couples I know. We actually do most things together!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Maybe I should edit my post above as the men knock themselves out of the running as potential FWB candidates?
I haven't sent him the message yet telling him that I am no longer interested (no hurry now) but I have no intention on meeting Reed. He told me in a message "Some of the strippers I've played with. But they weren't there." That was in reference to him being at a strip club the other night.
I don't have a big issue with him being at a strip club. However he stated that he played with some of the strippers (not one) and that they weren't there. So that is telling me that he has sex with multiple strippers in a strip club. That does not make me very confident that this guy would be a good choice on many levels for a long term FWB. :roll:
So glad that I give these guys enough rope and time to hang themselves with their own words.
What a waste of time that would have been to meet him!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Profhorse wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:30 pm
Please check your messages. Even if you are tired.
That is exceptionally rude. Sending a message does not entitle you to expect a response, period- let alone on your timetable.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Yup, 2up, it's funny how quickly people can show they aren't worth your time, huh? ;)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm

SSQ wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:50 pm
Yup, 2up, it's funny how quickly people can show they aren't worth your time, huh? ;)
I am sure he is sitting up when he is tired checking his messages.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 14, 2019 7:58 pm

I'm going to just keep editing my running post above! Plans are changing with F - he has to help a friend with a project and can't get away until the following week which actually would work better for me!
I think with him I am going to suggest the "no expectations first meeting" and take it from there. I am not sure if I am interested in play time with him at this point but I am interested in meeting him.
I can't get a good enough read on him to determine if I want to move forward however he is someone that would be traveling by the area on the way to his property on a regular basis and his age and height fit in with my preferences. :) So if it were to work out there is long term potential there because of the circumstances.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Despite all the never ending searching for men for those #2 and #3 spots I still get to look forward to a play date with H tomorrow!! So looking forward to seeing him and spending time together. He has given me a mission - so it sounds like he intends to take some pictures based on what he wants me to bring along with me :)
Depending on how they turn out I just might post some more to my thread!
Not sure if I will be posting here in the morning as hubby and I have some commitments to take care of before I head out to meet with H later in the day. Good girl before naughty girl!