New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Despite all the never ending searching for men for those #2 and #3 spots I still get to look forward to a play date with H tomorrow!! So looking forward to seeing him and spending time together. He has given me a mission - so it sounds like he intends to take some pictures based on what he wants me to bring along with me :)
Depending on how they turn out I just might post some more to my thread!
Not sure if I will be posting here in the morning as hubby and I have some commitments to take care of before I head out to meet with H later in the day. Good girl before naughty girl!
Wishing you a wunderful play day. I’m excited for you and envious of H.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 16, 2019 11:50 am

TEASE!!! :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 17, 2019 5:52 am

Nothing like a little stress relief to make a good girl get that naughty smile on her face as she remembers all the details.
I met up with H about 2:45 and left him about 1:15 - but time flew by!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 am

I can picture that naughty smile and, it's awesome to know that you have one.
We're glad you found some "stress relief"

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Hehe - I wasn't sure I was going to post it but we had a lot of laughs taking that one!
Don't know what I am talking about? Hmmm......
I'll check in later to see if anyone figured it out!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:31 pm

I may be slow but, I'm not that slow. ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 17, 2019 12:35 pm

I figure that anyone the regularly follows along will get it. :)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm

2UP,

Is that an unusually late night for you? I don't track your timeframes but never noticed a time when you returned home to hubby that late.

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm
2UP,

Is that an unusually late night for you? I don't track your timeframes but never noticed a time when you returned home to hubby that late.

Rascal
No not at all. In fact I have returned home later before :twisted: :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat May 18, 2019 6:25 am

I had an interesting conversation with H last night. The subject of FFM or FMF has come up before because I have mentioned that I was curious although not sure I would go through with it. H of course is ready and willing to make anything like that happen but even in an FMF he would prefer the women be at least bi-curious.
So I finally told him that I don't think that I could watch him with another woman. It's weird because we talk about other play dates he has had (not in graphic detail) and have talked about him looking for one more FWB. I have no issues with that and even encourage him. I just don't think I could watch him with someone else. He accepted it and said that made sense but it still feels weird to have said it out loud.
Now he on the other hand really wants to see me with someone else but he won't be able to just watch he would have to be in on the action!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat May 18, 2019 7:10 pm

2UP,

That's not a problem, you girls can play, and he can also, but you need to let him know in advance how far you think you can handle his playing with her, if at all. So the girls play, everyone knows the limits and just have fun!!! Would you be comfortable with him playing short of vaginal intercourse with her? I'm excited to hear you are curious!! Vixen and I have a regular gf that we play with about every 5 or 8 years, when ever the opportunity presents itself. At first we did everything, then it was no fucking her on my part at Vixen's request, but now it back to totally open, no rules, just what feels right! Do you think not wanting to see him do her is a sign that you are having special feelings for him?

I know, I always have too many questions!! :) Hoping to hear more about your thoughts!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun May 19, 2019 5:25 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:10 pm
2UP,

That's not a problem, you girls can play, and he can also, but you need to let him know in advance how far you think you can handle his playing with her, if at all. So the girls play, everyone knows the limits and just have fun!!! Would you be comfortable with him playing short of vaginal intercourse with her? I'm excited to hear you are curious!! Vixen and I have a regular gf that we play with about every 5 or 8 years, when ever the opportunity presents itself. At first we did everything, then it was no fucking her on my part at Vixen's request, but now it back to totally open, no rules, just what feels right! Do you think not wanting to see him do her is a sign that you are having special feelings for him?

I know, I always have too many questions!! :) Hoping to hear more about your thoughts!

Rascal
I think it's a couple things. First is because I don't get much frequency of play time at this point I'm not sure I want to share that time. At the end of the night I would go home and the other woman would be with him. To me that makes me the 3rd wheel and that feels a little like being rejected - may not make sense but I'll be the one leaving while they are together. So why am I there?
We are friends in addition to playing together, but in all honesty I'm not interested in seeing anyone that I know personally have sex - just not a turn on. Someone I don't know maybe.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun May 19, 2019 7:27 am

Interesting! I would ask why you think you can't handle him playing with someone else- if only for purposes of the exercise. After all, he isn't your husband... so what do you think is the specific issue? No need to share publicly of course!

Whoops- missed that last page. My bad :) I guess I could get that, although sometimes it's fun being the third wheel because that's the person who usually gets spoiled lol. Well, at least in my marriage!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:47 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:25 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
2UP,

Rascal
I think it's a couple things. First is because I don't get much frequency of play time at this point I'm not sure I want to share that time. At the end of the night I would go home and the other woman would be with him. To me that makes me the 3rd wheel and that feels a little like being rejected - may not make sense but I'll be the one leaving while they are together. So why am I there?
We are friends in addition to playing together, but in all honesty I'm not interested in seeing anyone that I know personally have sex - just not a turn on. Someone I don't know maybe.
Farmgirl said she agrees with how you feel. She said, " I don't want another woman there, that is my time and I want his full attention. If I'm not the center of his attention while we're together, then I need to be with someone else. " And then she added, " If he really wants to bring in another woman, she had better damn well be submissive!! "

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun May 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:47 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:25 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
2UP,

Rascal
Farmgirl said she agrees with how you feel. She said, " I don't want another woman there, that is my time and I want his full attention. If I'm not the center of his attention while we're together, then I need to be with someone else. " And then she added, " If he really wants to bring in another woman, she had better damn well be submissive!! "
I like how she thinks! :up: :mrgreen: :whip:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun May 19, 2019 7:08 pm

:D

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 am

My wife also agrees she is not into another women being there, she wants the mans attention on her. She doesn't want to share. She said she also can fully understand your rejection feeling after. We have played some with couples, she much prefers to have two men or a man alone then to bring another a girl in. Just her taste.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon May 20, 2019 7:05 am

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 am
My wife also agrees she is not into another women being there, she wants the mans attention on her. She doesn't want to share. She said she also can fully understand your rejection feeling after. We have played some with couples, she much prefers to have two men or a man alone then to bring another a girl in. Just her taste.
Thank you for sharing this. I have been questioning why I feel this way so it is helpful to see that there are other women that feel the same way.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu May 23, 2019 8:42 am

It's nice when things are stressful in "regular life" to get a message from a man saying "I can stop by tonight on duty.. just sayin" :lol:
We haven't met yet but he is the only local man that I have considered. Of course our house is off limits, but I wonder what the neighbors would say if it wasn't?? :twisted: :mrgreen:
Certainly put a smile on my face and was just what I needed today. Might just have to meet this man! (but not tonight)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu May 23, 2019 9:09 am

Aren't fantasies fun? :)

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Thu May 23, 2019 5:29 pm

B regularly comes over for a visit to our house and i honestly don't think much about the neighbors when he's got me naked, bent in half and in the throes of ecstasy.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu May 23, 2019 5:36 pm

LMAO - thanks for the visual!

This was my response to him:
LOL Nice offer, officer :) but my house is a no play zone.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu May 23, 2019 6:16 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:36 pm
LMAO - thanks for the visual!

Mmm... yup, that's going in the scrapbook ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat May 25, 2019 5:41 am

For anyone that is interested I have a free promo going on right now (this weekend only) on Amazon for my very first erotica ebook that I wrote. I'm celebrating the release of my latest title :) and the fact that I am already getting page reads!!! :mrgreen: :cool: :up:

If you want the details PM me.
(It is not a swinger or hotwife title.)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 28, 2019 6:31 pm

Well after saying goodbye to 2 prospects recently I am yet again sending out messages to a few new men. The search is on again!
I did trade kik info with one of the men that has been on my radar and hopefully that will move things toward an actual in person meeting.

I had a man IM me last night and it was going great but when he finally sent me his picture - I just have no reaction to it. Oh well! This is why I don't usually communicate with anyone unless I can see a picture!

I have no intention on having a bunch of one nighters only to find out that these men are not a good match. I want to limit the number of men that I am involved with not increase it! I don't mind so much being online with a number of them but meeting them? Not unless the connection is spot on. I already wasted time (in my opinion) on S when I met with him. I don't want to do that again.

I'm just frustrated and venting! :)