What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1303

Cicero

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by Cicero » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:52 am

Although it’s all really hot, I like watching UTHotWife getting fucked ROUGH in the missionary. That, and sucking cock..licking and deep throating....and getting fucked rough doggy style. And without a doubt getting her little ass fucked. Ah who am I kidding, it’s all hot as fuck.

Foxglove
Experienced

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by Foxglove » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:07 am

I don't watch but I like knowing my wife is being taken doggy when she's out or in our guest room.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:59 am

This whole list is very exciting, but I've never been on a wife's date and I've never seen anything. Maximum that I know about other men its their names, and several photo from her phone (not sexual content). We have discussed her behavior many times in her meetings with others, but she always stands on the fact that she is ashamed to introduce her lover to her husband, and that it will be great if we never meet.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 am

Yep..it is the deep kissing and tender fucking. Love when she is totally into the guy and he comes into the house and they embrace and kiss intensely AND she grinds her hips against him against the wall so she can feel his cock get hard. It is right up to the bedroom right away!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:25 am

Same here. This moment is when I know she's really enjoying herself, and from a selfish point of view, it is the moment when I know I may soon be enjoying silky seconds or giving her sexy oral. Don't always get to see this moment if wife is solo with lover, but have seen in many times in our marital bed.
Jpmelendez86 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:40 am
For me it’s when she takes his creampie. Especially in missionary, loving watching her kiss him passionately as he pumps her full of his cum

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:34 am

Watching her curl her legs around her FB to pull him in deeper and then the tongue kissing just when she is getting ready to cum on his cock and listening to her deep moans of " oh god." Then her FB starts to grunt as he cums deep in her pussy.

jBe80s
Prepubescent

Unread post by jBe80s » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am

One of my biggest fantasy: watching him blowing his huge load deep inside of her as she kisses him passionately (and moaning).

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:29 pm

We usually meet men at a nightclub and her first touches to him are really exciting.
While dancing she'll use her fingernails to caress the nape of his neck. The first time she places her hand on his thigh or playfully places her palm on his chest. But then the deep kisses are the payoff even though eagerly swallowing and licking his cock clean after a blow job is amazing too. Hell!, it's ALL great!!

Rag51top
Virgin

Unread post by Rag51top » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 am

I picked something else because while I love the entire process from kissing to that moment when you see his ass tense up and you know he is pumping a hot load in her pussy BUT for me the ultimate moment is when my wife wraps her hand around his stiff cock and guides it into her pussy. To me it's her saying to him I'm yours use me.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:04 am

Love to guide her lovers cock into her

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:55 am

#14, I love it when she changes something about her appearance for him, especially if she’s been reluctant to do it for me. In the past this has included her hair color, hair style, shaving her pussy, getting long nail extensions in loud colors, and dressing more slutty for himwhen they go out with heavier makeup.
When the changes are more permanent I’m constantly reminded she is a hot wife and I’m constantly turned on.

boonja
Prepubescent

Unread post by boonja » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 pm

the most exciting sexual act for my husband to watch is such a basic action, i found it hard to believe that he finds is so exciting. he love to watch me reach down and take the man's cock and guide it into me. it does not matter what the position is as long as i take the man's cock in hand and then guide it into me. it helps if a groan a little when i first take it in. so simple, yet that's what he loves.

stillgreat38

Unread post by stillgreat38 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:30 am

so simple yet so powerful

cpl19751983
Prepubescent

Unread post by cpl19751983 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:26 am

Another man stays behind my wife and gropes her huge tits while she is fully clothed and shows cleavage, my fully clothed wife gives handjob to another man, my semi-clothed busty wife kneels down, tittyfucks and sucks another man until he cum on her tits or glasses (she is redhead with glasses), she looks at me and smiles.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:12 am

I chose being fucked hard missionary because I love the fact that they get to look at each other as her bull is inside her. Plus I have a fetish of watching her toes curl while she is being fucked.

That being said I also love when she sucks another guys cock. When we first started dating, it took her some time to suck my cock, however, when we started playing and still to this day, she will suck the cock of a guy we have just met. Something about that psychologically that turns me on.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am

boonja wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 pm
the most exciting sexual act for my husband to watch is such a basic action, i found it hard to believe that he finds is so exciting. he love to watch me reach down and take the man's cock and guide it into me. it does not matter what the position is as long as i take the man's cock in hand and then guide it into me. it helps if a groan a little when i first take it in. so simple, yet that's what he loves.
Very hot indeed. Does hubby ever guide your lovers cock into you himself?

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Giving 2 guys blowjobs on the deck outside a strip club.

Luckyguy2019
Trainable

Unread post by Luckyguy2019 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:02 pm

My wife will rim guys she is into. Its the thing she does to guys she is crazy for. She takes off her clothes gets on her knees and pulls his pants down. She works his cock, licking and kissing, sucking a bit. Then she moves to the balls. She gets the guys to sit on the edge of the chair and goes at it. She normally gets their ass in the air while rimmung them and doing a handjob.

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:16 pm

For me, it's what I saw that first night I saw her fuck another man. She was riding him cowgirl. He wasn't screwing her. She climbed on his cock and it was her screwing him. In charge and hard at it because she wanted his dick in her pussy. And when she came?? OMG

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:49 am

Kissing is generally pretty hot. The hottest thing I saw was when my wife was giving a guy head and she got so turned on she came and squirted on his leg while doing it.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:30 am

I like when she is riding on top - her favorite position with guys with really big cocks - and he is the one who is doing the upward thrust fucking and he wraps his long arms all the way around her trim figure in a tight embrace - almost like he is forcing her to remain in place - and she is moaning ' oh my god, Oh my god. you are fucking me so good ! " phew !!

The_Lion
Virgin

Unread post by The_Lion » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:55 am

Rough doggy. It's her favorite position and she feels most submissive like this. She can let a good cock just pound her and all she has to do is take it and moan. When she is really wanting it she throws her self back on it gives just as hard as she gets. It is so unbelievably hot watching her do this.
How my Fox got started. - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53453

I'll never be a Father, so I became a Daddy.-
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54971&p=998811#p998811

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:12 am

Tough decision between watching her give a really great BJ and good doggy style pounding but I went with Doggy. I love the intense eye contact we have during that and also I can fuck her mouth at the same time.

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 am

I was prepared for anything but when they kissed very VERY passionately I'll admit that I felt uncomfortable and insecure.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:02 am

Iwatchherplay wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 am
I was prepared for anything but when they kissed very VERY passionately I'll admit that I felt uncomfortable and insecure.
We've all been there man. Just goes with the lifestyle. ;)
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!