What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1305

ckathrill
Experienced

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:50 am

Yep...it is that soul kissing. Grabbing each others heads as they mashed their mouths together. And their quite intimate talking that i wish i could hear - acting/being like a real couple on a date.

AND right in front of you and she does not even acknowledge you during the sex. And when she keeps telling him over and over how much she loves his cock in her. And the screams of both of them when they orgasm. phew!

And fucking her the next day when she says she is too sore so hurry up !

dannyvee
Experienced

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by dannyvee » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:57 am

Interesting. Now I want to know what is most exciting for the wife...and for the bull too. Bet it's not the same things, eh?

Sparko
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparko » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:04 pm

When she's on her back in missionary bareback just as she finishes orgasming as he had just sowed his seed deep inside her love garden, then they slowly french kiss passionately like a genuine couple in true love.

Nothing more of a turn on right at that point for me. Ultimately, its the risk of her getting pregnant by another man, especially if its a black man inside her. Its fantasy but the act of her doing that is such a turn on for me as it brings an element of pregnancy "might happen".

Clem99
Virgin

Unread post by Clem99 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:21 am

I loved watching my wife stroke his cock and suck him but, when he put his cock into her pussy for the first time, I exploded down the throat of that guy’s wife.

The sexting is hot too. She sent him a tit shot and he sent her a dick shot...then he had to jerk off at work.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:42 am

The most exciting yet nerve racking for me ?

The what if another man gets my blonde wife pregnant even more exciting and nerve racking if a black stud gets her pregnant and our agreement is that we would not abort

Bootlover
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bootlover » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Back in the day, and I wish that day would return, I watched my wife give a blowjob with her hands cuffed behind her back. That’s been about ten years and I still see it in my mind today.

LCfun87
Trainable

Unread post by LCfun87 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:39 am

I picked “something else”

Unlike many, I don’t care too much for him cumming inside my wife. I love watching him cum all over her. The best is when you can see his balls draw up and pulsate while he does it.

I usually follow right behind with a huge load on top of it.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:17 am

Because she is so fucking good at it since I trained her from her teen age years is watching her suck another man's cock. She is totally submissive and wears her collar that says "IU swallow". She shows off her perky pair of 34C's wearing only a skimpy g-string and gets on her knees cupping a breast and bringing it up to her mouth so suckle while she looks up at the man stroking his rock hard cock. She licks her lips and begs him to let her suck his dick and when he nods his approval, she turns into a cocksucking frenzied blowjob addict. After sucking on the head and swirling her tongue around furioulsy, she opens wide and takes his dick down her throat balls deep and holds it there while she contracts her throat muscles. Then she comes up for air, takes a deep breath and starts deep throating his cock going up and down like a pile driver and puts his hands behind her head signaling he can throat fuck her all he wants. In between thrusts she begs for his cum and feels his balls tighten. Thats when she throats him again and holds her mouth balls deeo, contracting her throat as he shoots the first spurt of his cum, then she opens her mouth wide and lets him empty his balls into her willing mouth and when it is full of cum, she gulps it down greedily like the good cum slut she is.One final kiss on the dick head with a thank you master and she is done for now.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:21 pm

I couldn't pick one item as I find them all so exciting and highly arousing, her sucking another guys cock, watching a bare cock slide into her, watching another guy cum on her, or in her, etc etc. My wife has enjoyed the sex with every guy she has fucked, but some not to the point of wanting to see them again.

So what really does it for me is when she is so into the guy, and the sex is mind blowing. When that happens she totally forgets I am there and at that moment they are truely a couple fucking and or making love. The passion in the kissing, the sounds of them both building to their orgasms, and then watching them cuddling and enjoying the after glow. Afterwards she will tell me how great it was and that yes she wants to fuck him again, what more could I ask for.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:21 pm
I couldn't pick one item as I find them all so exciting and highly arousing, her sucking another guys cock, watching a bare cock slide into her, watching another guy cum on her, or in her, etc etc. My wife has enjoyed the sex with every guy she has fucked, but some not to the point of wanting to see them again.

So what really does it for me is when she is so into the guy, and the sex is mind blowing. When that happens she totally forgets I am there and at that moment they are truely a couple fucking and or making love. The passion in the kissing, the sounds of them both building to their orgasms, and then watching them cuddling and enjoying the after glow. Afterwards she will tell me how great it was and that yes she wants to fuck him again, what more could I ask for.
Your post is hot!! I would love to read about an intimate episode with your wife and her lover. Do you ever participate? Are you into femdom,, like kneeling and worshiping her legs while she makes out with her stud, towering over you? Or licking her feet lustfully and submissively, while you masturbate and she is slowly fucking her lover missionary?

I wondered if your wife does couples... your wife in a deep wet, threeway with her stud and his gorgeous girlfriend (who you certainly are not allowed to touch) ,.. with you quietly relegated to the background, and celibacy for the night (despite yoru lust and arousal) , watching.. while the stud totally ravishes both hot women in front of you... your wife being even more aroused by his hypermasculine attractiveness that is able to get two hot women into submission and bed with him, including lesbian deeds for his viewing pleasure.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:05 pm

My favorite thing is when our bull is on top of wife fucking her slowly and she spreads his ass cheeks apart. That's my signal to start licking his ass and balls. MMMMMMM I could do that all night. I like to stick my tongue in his ass and hear him groan.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Don Jetman wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 am
There are times when every last hint of inhibition vanishes. Sometimes it's predictable because it's a guy she really likes, but not always. It may be his technique, or a body that sets her on fire, or some other unknown reason that she'll explain later. But watching her put herself in his hands, surrendering everything to him, is a beautiful thing. Mostly it's unpredictable and rare, especially when I'm watching. The cherry on top is seeing her pull him close and kiss him deeply at the moment she comes. It's erotic, and a bit angsty, and even more rare. It's the rarity of a glimpse of her unbridled intimacy with another man that's most exciting.
Her total surrender. Giving herself, mind and body to him to do as he pleases. What could be hotter?

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Too hard to pick a favorite, but some of my favorites are: (1) watching her suck his balls as he grabs her head to shove his cock down her throat, (2) her taking it from behind in doggy while she attempts to give me a blowjob (a lot of the times the other guy is so good/has such a big cock she can barely put my little dick in her mouth lol), (3) definitely love watching her either passionately make out or tenderly kiss the other guy/guys, (4) when I'm giving it to her and she's sucking off the other guy, it's super hot (especially if the other guy has big hands) to have him stroke her pussy while I'm inside to give her some extra girth for stimulation, really makes her go wild (has lead to her almost automatically to start rubbing her pussy and using her fingers when I'm insider her and it's just the two of us lol)

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Something else: reverse cowgirl

I heard someone say once that reverse cowgirl is the most explicit way for a woman to have sex. Everything is on view to be seen. Her wide open pussy filled with cock. Her breasts bouncing as he thrusts into her. The looks of pleasure on her face and the moment of orgasm. The pulsing of his cock as he cums in her. Making eye contact with her while she is being fucked. Standing in front of her naked and jacking off while you watch her getting fucked. Talking dirty to each other as you watch her getting fucked and she watches you jacking off. Kneeling down in front of them and licking his cock and licking her pussy as they fuck. If he’s into it, pulling out his cock and sucking it a little bit and then putting it back into your wife’s pussy. When they are done and he pulls out, the beautiful sight of his glazed cock and your wife’s wide open cum-filled pussy. Easy access to sucking his cock and tasting your wife’s pussy on it, and eating her pussy and tasting his cum in her. I guess you can see why I like it.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:42 pm

Sparko wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:04 pm
When she's on her back in missionary bareback just as she finishes orgasming as he had just sowed his seed deep inside her love garden, then they slowly french kiss passionately like a genuine couple in true love.

Nothing more of a turn on right at that point for me. Ultimately, its the risk of her getting pregnant by another man, especially if its a black man inside her. Its fantasy but the act of her doing that is such a turn on for me as it brings an element of pregnancy "might happen".
I came just readin that!

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:56 pm

I put down rough missionary. but after thinking about it deep kissing is exciting and gets me harder!

Florida Hottie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Florida Hottie » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:48 pm

After the deed is done, they are laying in bed together naked. They are both a bit hot, so no covers or close cuddling. Each one has a hand slightly brushing each other's body. They are laughing, joking around, maybe discussing something funny that happened to them that week. They are intimate. That is MY wife. THAT is hot!
Caroline & Ted

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:39 pm

Don Jetman wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 am
There are times when every last hint of inhibition vanishes. Sometimes it's predictable because it's a guy she really likes, but not always. It may be his technique, or a body that sets her on fire, or some other unknown reason that she'll explain later. But watching her put herself in his hands, surrendering everything to him, is a beautiful thing. Mostly it's unpredictable and rare, especially when I'm watching. The cherry on top is seeing her pull him close and kiss him deeply at the moment she comes. It's erotic, and a bit angsty, and even more rare. It's the rarity of a glimpse of her unbridled intimacy with another man that's most exciting.
So well expressed.
Surrendering to him with all her heart, kissing him deeply, whenever, with more abandon than with me.
Two signs she is really in te mood and that I'm loosing my wife completely for some moments to another man. As if I didn't exist.
With emphasis on completely. Indeed, "it's the rarity of a glimpse of her unbridled intimacy with another man that's most exciting."
I was lucky having a woman like this.

Dinoo

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:26 am

Handing me her panties before he rides her

Winks at me with a smile when he cums on her face and tells me I love you

smbh-
Virgin

Unread post by smbh- » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:43 am

For me it is the blowjob, her FWB fits better in her mouth and I can tell how much she enjoys it. There is a different level of eroticism because not only does it make her crazy wet, as with when she is with me, but because he fits better she can fully enjoy him. No discomfort, worry of teeth scraping, sore jaw ... she can just do what she enjoys and thats lick and suck on his smooth uncut cock.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:14 pm

I like to get up close (but not too close to be obtrusive) and watch is cock first penetrate her, and my second favorite is the follow up as they fuck and I watch his cock thrusting deep inside her.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:29 am

The most exciting thing for me was during our first time to have sex with another male. She got on him cowgirl style, I was standing at the foot of the bed and I could see her hand reaching down through her legs to guide his penis into her vagina. As soon as I saw his penis penetrate her, all kinds of crazy feelings hit me at once, like I don’t want her to do this, I do want her to do this, its too late to stop her, what the hell am I doing? will she like him more than me? Will they let me join them? Just the first site of another man’s penis penetrating my girl was the thing that I will always remember.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:49 am

Although I enjoy watching most of the listed items, I chose Other. My wife has one boyfriend that gives her a lot of foreplay and watching him play with her pussy is pretty amazing. He seems rough but my wife tells me she loves it.
He uses both hands, finger fucks her, spreads her wider than I would be comfortable with, pulls her pussy lips and talks about her pussy the entire time.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:40 am

I've never been much into anal sex, although I have done it a couple of times, just to see what it was like. My wife also has little interest in anal sex either, so we have never done it. However, I know my wife has had anal sex in the past with a few men, who she accommodated.

Even though I'm not interested in fucking my wife's ass, I often fantasize about watching another man screw her in the ass, while he reaches around and diddles her pussy until she cums. For some reason it drives me crazy (in a good way) to think other men have had my wife in ways I never have.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:59 am

I guess I am a bit of a weirdo... the most exciting thing to me is if she has an encounter of passion without pre-approval, and while she does not try to hide it, she does not tell me until I ask about some little bit of evidence she left laying around.