What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1303

verkitwme
Virgin

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by verkitwme » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:59 am

Hubby likes when I deep kiss my lover as he's cumming in my pussy.
Second best is when he watches then licks up the cum dripping from my pussy !!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 am

About a week ago, my wife changed my mind. Although I like watching or hearing of her and a guy in different sexual positions and acts, there's something better. She has two current fuckbuddies who she says are her favorites over most others in her past, and her revelation caused me to rethink what I had originally considered the most exciting. Both know the other somewhat but have no idea either has sex with my wife.

I asked why she felt sex with those two are "better" and her reasons were different from what I expected. She says most guys are interested in penetration and cumming without much other consideration. But some fifteen or so minutes of foreplay like kissing, sexy talk and touching give her better orgasms. The other part that brought about an emotional bond with them is what she calls "after play." They cuddle, hug and talk about their personal experiences of their moments. One, her boss at the bank where they work, often have high-fives after really hot sex.

She says that after-play is what established an emotional bond with them, and the sex is hotter and more satisfying for her and them.

I had thought that each have larger than average dicks, which isn't common in her experience, was among the reasons. She said, "That's nice but had nothing to do with it." There's only one other occasional guy currently in her life she has those personal exchanges with. That's her step cousin who was adopted by her aunt and uncle and is near her age of 32. He lives in her hometown four states away, so they don't get together often. Their sexual relation only began somewhat recently and when they finally got together, she said the sex was as hot as it gets. Their personal connection goes back a long way and had loved the other long before they got around to having sex. The foreplay and after play came naturally.

I only mention this here for the benefit of any bulls who would like a better connection with the wives they service. I'm guessing most experienced bulls already know this, but many may not consider that. I was pleased to know that and added it to my ongoing thread here.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:36 am

I selected #6 with deep kissing part of it because I’m turned on by watching them make love, not just fucking. The most exciting part for me is when he cums inside her and the following minutes while she hugs him tight to keep him inside her until he recovers and moves off of her.

Unfortunately her current boyfriend is not comfortable with me being present, so it’s been some time since I have been able to watch her in action.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:45 am

His initial penetration (after much playful foreplay) her looking into his eyes and gasping. Then putting her hands around his head, pulling him toward her for a kiss and saying "I'm yours now." Then his kiss seals the deal.

Baldyellow
Trainable

Unread post by Baldyellow » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:56 am

I selected no. 6, but with this added, on her back taking her lover and sucking me as I watch them fuck missionary. My wife was no saint when we married (neither was I), but I think the most exciting time for me over all was watching her fuck someone else for the first time. Not her first time with someone, but with me watching. I will never forget watching that dick entering her pussy and hammering her for a while and seeing her cumming for him. Next was me taking his place and putting my dick in her satisfied pussy filled with his cum. Had me hooked on that forever.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:03 am

I'd say watching her making love to her BF, in missionary, kissing him as he cums deep inside her and all of the tender kissing, carressing and loving that follows, then.....(another category we could have voted on): watching her lay beside him with cum oozing out and down her cheek as she continues to make love to him, fondling and sucking him to bring him back to full arousal.

Also to add to the voting list: watching my wife give her BF a blowjob with her finger in his ass, stroking his prostate. The explosive orgasms are hot, wet and exciting to all of us.

TheHandjob
Prepubescent

Unread post by TheHandjob » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Cdncuck wrote:I love all the options but my favorite isnt there. What I love most is when she orders me to insert the guy's cock. She is a heavy lubricator so by the time she's ready to take him she's juicy wet and ready. I am very close at this point and have a great view. I guide him up to her cunt then rub his knod up and down her slit a few times to lube it. Then comes my perfect moment. That happens just before they go balls deep. It's that second when I have him lined up and he pushes forward just far enough to split her lips. That second in time frozen briefly as she ceases to be my wife and totally becomes "his" woman. That to me is the hottest. Second it after he cums and just as he pulls out love that little gush of cum that follows his cock out.
It second this! I guess it was a bit too long to place in the poll ;)

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:23 am

Cdncuck wrote:I love all the options but my favorite isnt there. What I love most is when she orders me to insert the guy's cock. She is a heavy lubricator so by the time she's ready to take him she's juicy wet and ready. I am very close at this point and have a great view. I guide him up to her cunt then rub his knod up and down her slit a few times to lube it. Then comes my perfect moment. That happens just before they go balls deep. It's that second when I have him lined up and he pushes forward just far enough to split her lips. That second in time frozen briefly as she ceases to be my wife and totally becomes "his" woman. That to me is the hottest. Second it after he cums and just as he pulls out love that little gush of cum that follows his cock out.
Dude, that is off the chart hot right there. :whip: A husband doing his job and helping his hotwife get her married pussy used and satisfied. :shock: Would have loved to have done that with my hotwife back when she was active, just never thought to do it. :o I guess I was to busy watching what I got to watch. :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:05 am

watching her lover kiss my wife is soooo hot. to me her kissing him shows that there is affection being show by them both, even more so than fucking. my wife has been a hw for just over a year now, & has had 2 lovers. both have now flaked out. i'm hoping she will fuck a third guy, soon. he is the husband of a couple we have met on another site & have made friends with. i am ok with not fucking his wife, cause my wife doesn't want me to. his wife does like to watch another guy jerk off & cum for her to watch, & my wife says that is ok. hope it happens soon.

badcouple69
Trainable

Unread post by badcouple69 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:28 am

For me, it’s her taking his cum in her pussy while she kisses me and tells me she loves me. We have this position we do during most threesomes where she goes on her side. I lie next to her and we kiss while I wank; she then tells me what he’s doing, as if surprised. ‘He’s rubbing his cock on my pussy... oh, now he’s in me... now he’s fucking me! Oh, he’s just filled me up... I love you!’ I love that :)
Our pictures are here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52420

afman
Prepubescent

Unread post by afman » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:27 am

I like watching my wife being fucked in doggy position and staring at me.
Love My Hotwife

CoupleByTheBay
Prepubescent

Unread post by CoupleByTheBay » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:18 pm

zedd767 wrote:Went with 9, her being fucked rough doggy style. I’d also add: with her looking into my eyes and mouthing “I love this. I need this.”
Yessssssss thissssss. The most. When she interacts with me and voluntarily lets me know how much she is LOVING getting fucked hard and making sure I'm aware how much she appreciates it and enjoys it and needs it.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:32 am

wagonmaker1 wrote:watching her lover kiss my wife is soooo hot. to me her kissing him shows that there is affection being show by them both, even more so than fucking. my wife has been a hw for just over a year now, & has had 2 lovers. both have now flaked out. i'm hoping she will fuck a third guy, soon. he is the husband of a couple we have met on another site & have made friends with. i am ok with not fucking his wife, cause my wife doesn't want me to. his wife does like to watch another guy jerk off & cum for her to watch, & my wife says that is ok. hope it happens soon.

Any update in this? DId the other hubby watch fuck your wife with you watching? I hope you combined it with his wife's fantasy,.. therefore she watched you wank while both your spouses fucked on the bed :D Would love more details on this

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Hard to chose but gotta say her looking me at while being fucked doggy style or him pulling out and spraying her with his massive loads I'd take it 24/7.

Jpmelendez86
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jpmelendez86 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:40 am

For me it’s when she takes his creampie. Especially in missionary, loving watching her kiss him passionately as he pumps her full of his cum

miekhel
Prepubescent

Unread post by miekhel » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:46 pm

My girlfriend wanted me to watch her suck a big dick as she put it and have me lick her pussy. We had a big realistic dildo and she would suck it all nasty and take the whole thing in her mouth and look at me while I ate her pussy. We never got to the real thing of her doing it because she said she thought it would hurt me to see her suck on a bigger thicker dick as she said.

Gurn Blanston
Player

Unread post by Gurn Blanston » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Gonna go with something else. While I love seeing her in all the acts listed, my favorite is seeing her take a facial. She won't blow a guy unless she is really into him, so getting a facial is the ultimate compliment from her. And she does like to make a mess with it........

LeeAdama24
Prepubescent

Unread post by LeeAdama24 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:06 am

I am not really sure on this. We have had some great experiences but there have only been 2 or 3 times when I have been present for her experiences. The first time was at a swingers club but i was busy with the wife of another couple and it was dark while she was having sex with the husband. Another time we had a guy at the house and I did get to watch, but she thought it was going to be both of us guys having sex with her at the same time so I dont think it was specifically that rememberable. Another time I got to qatch her male out with a married couple wich was pretty hot. More recent lover she has had, i have been lucky enough to get the occasional photoraph via text or even see a video that lover took while having sex with her. That was amazingly hot as well as a bit humbling as she is really enjoying it, and i dont feel like i really am as skilled as him. She even keeps a running thread she shares with the other HW in the ladies lounge. I'm not even 100% on the details. I guess the fact that she enjoys him so much is probably the hottest part and what makes it exciting and tough at the same time.
Last edited by LeeAdama24 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Missionary with a friend of mine pounding her pussy , a lot more aggressive then I have ever done. (What they may of call a head banger in the older days). Note this was after a blow job and some doggie. :whip:

sanny
Virgin

Unread post by sanny » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:51 pm

My wife, her bf and I went out for a drink together. On our way out in the parking lot, my wife, out of nowhere, hands me her purse to hold while to proceeds to have a quickie with her equally stunned bf. My gaze kept shifting between watching the two of them and watching if anyone else was around. We have done more kinky things, but just the surprise of it all make this experience stand out.

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:14 am

Being fisted by several men at the same date.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 am

There are times when every last hint of inhibition vanishes. Sometimes it's predictable because it's a guy she really likes, but not always. It may be his technique, or a body that sets her on fire, or some other unknown reason that she'll explain later. But watching her put herself in his hands, surrendering everything to him, is a beautiful thing. Mostly it's unpredictable and rare, especially when I'm watching. The cherry on top is seeing her pull him close and kiss him deeply at the moment she comes. It's erotic, and a bit angsty, and even more rare. It's the rarity of a glimpse of her unbridled intimacy with another man that's most exciting.

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:14 am

I love to watch strangers fuck my wife missionary position. Not make love to her. Not have sex with her. Just fuck her like a two dollar whore

Lametta
Player

Unread post by Lametta » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:39 am

Don Jetman wrote:There are times when every last hint of inhibition vanishes. Sometimes it's predictable because it's a guy she really likes, but not always. It may be his technique, or a body that sets her on fire, or some other unknown reason that she'll explain later. But watching her put herself in his hands, surrendering everything to him, is a beautiful thing. Mostly it's unpredictable and rare, especially when I'm watching. The cherry on top is seeing her pull him close and kiss him deeply at the moment she comes. It's erotic, and a bit angsty, and even more rare. It's the rarity of a glimpse of her unbridled intimacy with another man that's most exciting.
Absolutely second that. I too have had the pleasure of seeing my wife in this position with a couple of men, holding him close and not moving while he bucks and spurts his cum into her juicy pussy, and even better, her closing her eyes and pulling him close when the orgasm hits her and he forces his dick into her until the waves subside. She often told me about that during her affair with her then-boss, and I have had the pleasure of seeing it live with Mr Black right in front of me... those are things that a man never forgets.
Wife's KIK: lamcha3845
Feel free to text her, but please let her know your nickname here on OHW :)

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:36 am

Not so much the sex act, as the circumstances. My wife was a party stripper (private homes only) for several years, and occasionally, she would find a guy at the party that she 'just had to' have sex with.

Everything leading up to them walking hand and hand into a back room was mind blowingly hot.