What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1303

Trvlman7
Experienced

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:37 am

I selected Deep Kissing sense it involves more interest for my wife then fucking a guy. We are both really into her with multiple BBC PLAY in group events. We find that amazing and having her afterward unbelievable, but common for us.
Therefore, when she deeply kisses and makes out and looses control with a guy usually in missionary position. Kissing and forgetting about everything but the intensity of her orgasm and the giver of that orgasm is so thrilling to watch.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

IslandtimePIB
Prepubescent

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by IslandtimePIB » Wed May 01, 2019 10:39 pm

All of the above. But giving a blowjob was my choice.

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 am

Actually our first time it was her with a friend, traditional missionary position slow although he worked hard to cum as quick as possible (seemed like he wanted to tag his catch) the second time around they were upstairs, first time us not being in same room, same bed,... he held her arms over her head and fucked her missionary super hard and told her how he was going to put his seed in her while she said no until he was about to cum and she demanded it.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu May 02, 2019 1:48 am

It's all exciting. If I had to pick, I'd say watching a new man enter her for the first time, especially if we don't even know his name. 2nd would be watching him unload in her. 3rd would be her 3rd orgasm, then her 6th, then 9th, and 12th, yes she is very mutil-orgasmic.

boonja
Prepubescent

Unread post by boonja » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 am

Hotwife196970hub wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am
boonja wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 pm
the most exciting sexual act for my husband to watch is such a basic action, i found it hard to believe that he finds is so exciting. he love to watch me reach down and take the man's cock and guide it into me. it does not matter what the position is as long as i take the man's cock in hand and then guide it into me. it helps if a groan a little when i first take it in. so simple, yet that's what he loves.
Very hot indeed. Does hubby ever guide your lovers cock into you himself?
one night, with a man who had a really pretty cock, i asked my husband to guide it in. when he started to move the man's cock to enter me, i told him to masturbate him for a few minutes to make sure he is really hard. seeing my husband stroke another man's cock was so hot. when he said he was really really hard, i climbed on to that cock and rode it like a wild woman. i watched my husband masturbate. i came hard and at the same time i was watching my husband's cum pulsing out. hot hot hot. i asked him later if he enjoyed masturbating my lover. he smiled and said it was ok. i knew he really really liked it.

husband1110
Experienced

Unread post by husband1110 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:42 am

boonja wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 am
Hotwife196970hub wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am
boonja wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 pm
the most exciting sexual act for my husband to watch is such a basic action, i found it hard to believe that he finds is so exciting. he love to watch me reach down and take the man's cock and guide it into me. it does not matter what the position is as long as i take the man's cock in hand and then guide it into me. it helps if a groan a little when i first take it in. so simple, yet that's what he loves.
Very hot indeed. Does hubby ever guide your lovers cock into you himself?
one night, with a man who had a really pretty cock, i asked my husband to guide it in. when he started to move the man's cock to enter me, i told him to masturbate him for a few minutes to make sure he is really hard. seeing my husband stroke another man's cock was so hot. when he said he was really really hard, i climbed on to that cock and rode it like a wild woman. i watched my husband masturbate. i came hard and at the same time i was watching my husband's cum pulsing out. hot hot hot. i asked him later if he enjoyed masturbating my lover. he smiled and said it was ok. i knew he really really liked it.
Now, that's really hot. Mercy!!

boonja
Prepubescent

Unread post by boonja » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:07 pm

i got him to masturbate men frequently. and after many requests, i finally got him to suck the cock of a lover of mine. he was embarrassed he did it and yet he liked doing it. it took a couple of years to get him to relax and get real enjoyment from sucking another man's cock. what helped was my watching him, encouraging him and showing him how much it turns me on. i will masturbate while he is sucking cock. i often cum when the guy cums in my husbands mouth. that is really hot. i get hot thinking about it. i will kiss him when he has cum in his mouth and lick it all out into mine and then swallow it. i love to eat pussy in front of him and he loves to watch. so it evens out.

mrandmrsbusty
Virgin

Unread post by mrandmrsbusty » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:30 pm

all of the acts are exciting to see, but really enjoy seeing her being fucked doggy by her lover and seeing her hanging breasts swinging as he fucks her hard

quint102
Experienced

Unread post by quint102 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Up until recently it has been watching her suck another man's cock. Especially watching another guy come on her face. Recently, 8 years into our HW experiences, she has taken her first bareback cock from a lover (her 10th lover since she started fucking other men.) The first couple of times she was at his place alone, and just brought back the creampie, but the last time I was able to be there too and to watch this man slide his bare cock into my wife's pussy. That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Just knowing she was feeling 100% of his dick in her pussy unhampered by a condom, and knowing he was spraying his cum deep into her was the most exciting thing ever.

Shortcouple8887
Prepubescent

Unread post by Shortcouple8887 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:23 am

I love seeing sensual kissing, the lustful passion drives me wild.

HWDixie
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWDixie » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 am

I personally like any act where I can look over and see my husband's face while I am performing. His is when I give one of my best blowjobs.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:04 am

Welcome to the forum HWDixie .

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Nothing hotter than to see him push her to her knees and wait for her to open his pants and then
to see he fuck her throat and most important to see her begin to finger herself as he rapes her throat!@!!!

Funtimecouple
Trainable

Unread post by Funtimecouple » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Watching her guide a big cock into her pussy and she sits down on him cowgirl style. Her favorite position is cowgirl and she gets off over! Watching her get tag teamed by 2 black men that we invited over for an evening of fun!

HWDixie
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWDixie » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:11 pm

mr cuckles wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:21 pm
HWDixie wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 am
I personally like any act where I can look over and see my husband's face while I am performing.
What are you thinking (or saying) when you make eye contact?
I'm thinking that I just made my love very happy. It makes my heart feel so good.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:24 am

I¨ve never seen my wife with her lover , but she acts out with me pretending I am him, she always screams his name saying: Ohh Frank..I love you! You are the love of my life! I´m yours honey, come in me baby!
These type of comments make me come inmediately!! After she has come, she kisses me sweetly and passionately , and I am 100% sure she is thinking is her lover kissing her in that very moment!!! Very hot for me!!

Flavius
Virgin

Unread post by Flavius » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:48 am

I voted something else. I wish I had read the options more carefully. Anyway, 'something else' actually comes closest.

There is no 'most exciting sexual act' for me when watching her with another man. What matters in the end is her lust and in so far it is to see her/hear her orgasm when she is with another man that excites me most. Even if I only know she had exciting sex it is exciting for me. Having said that I must admit that I like it most if she really shags, i.e. the man shags her vaginally or annally. Still, if she does not orgasm it is no real fun.
What could be more satisfying than seeing the woman you love in pleasure and satisfaction, closely followed by the afterglow when she comes back home?

Keep calm and shag on!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:01 am

quint102 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 pm
Up until recently it has been watching her suck another man's cock. Especially watching another guy come on her face. Recently, 8 years into our HW experiences, she has taken her first bareback cock from a lover (her 10th lover since she started fucking other men.) The first couple of times she was at his place alone, and just brought back the creampie, but the last time I was able to be there too and to watch this man slide his bare cock into my wife's pussy. That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Just knowing she was feeling 100% of his dick in her pussy unhampered by a condom, and knowing he was spraying his cum deep into her was the most exciting thing ever.

Well said! This was definitely the same experience for my wife and I as well
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:53 am

frank r wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:15 pm
Nothing hotter than to see him push her to her knees and wait for her to open his pants and then
to see he fuck her throat and most important to see her begin to finger herself as he rapes her throat!@!!!
What i didnt reveal when i first posted this was walking in on my wife with my stepdad in the back of
his store. she was kneeling and sucking him. Her blouse was open and he was working her nipples as if
they were reins. I stood there rock hard. After he came he went out to the front of his store and she
came over to me and kiss me. His cum was over her lips and i tasted his load.
He now has moved in with us. I sleep in the guest room.

Hike247
Trainable

Unread post by Hike247 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:35 am

frank r wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:53 am
frank r wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:15 pm
What i didnt reveal when i first posted this was walking in on my wife with my stepdad in the back of
his store. she was kneeling and sucking him. Her blouse was open and he was working her nipples as if
they were reins. I stood there rock hard. After he came he went out to the front of his store and she
came over to me and kiss me. His cum was over her lips and i tasted his load.
He now has moved in with us. I sleep in the guest room.
That is quite the arrangement, good for you though

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:36 am

She has been with at least 6 different guys, but when I saw her standing in front of her one guy kissing him like a couple of high schoolers as he was getting ready to leave, my dick got harder than I expected it could. She normally isn't a kisser, but she felt a connection to him unlike any guy before or since. That was hot.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:20 pm

I choosed for fucked hard doggie style because then I saw her hidden alter ego, being the real slut or submissive woman.

But in fact it is deep tongue kissing because then I knew she loved what happened at that moment, happened before or was going to happen with this man or sometimes woman.
It is by far less mechanical and tenderly shows their feelings for each other.
Tongue kissing becomes even more erotic while done during an beloved act.

Javi235
Prepubescent

Unread post by Javi235 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:41 am

Honestly love the idea of my wife giving her ass to another man. Because we are five years in I still haven't had the chance to slide my cock in there
But my best friend has

Gurn Blanston
Player

Unread post by Gurn Blanston » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am

I just love it when she loses all her inhibitions. She always says there will be no kissing, then she will be french kissing the guy like her life depended on it. She says she prefers not to go down on a new friend, then will end up taking a facial.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:20 am

My favorite changes from time to time. Most recently, it's her hot facial and vocal expressions when a dick is first entering her pussy. My wife is a screamer and I like that too. When a guy first picks up his tempo, she is hollering. "Oh fuck, yes!" is a common squall when they're hot into it.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057