What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1303

ThePunter58
Trainable

Unread post by ThePunter58 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:42 pm

As I started I'll have to say that I have a weakness for something as simple as watching them kiss and her giving him a blowjob. Fucking is one thing but seeing my wife focused on sucking his dick or licking his ass just to make him feel good is even more naughtier in some way than seing her getting fucked, which I also love very much.

SammySings
Virgin

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by SammySings » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:52 am

I love them all, but a deep sensual kiss always let's me know she's really into it and is pretty exciting.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:14 am

I picked "something else" only because this is another one of those polls that (for me, anyway) has no one clear answer. It's ALL exciting to watch and hear!

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:54 am

Seeing her in a female-superior position - where I can see her face, eyes, tits, and pussy as she is the “aggressor,” doing the fucking.

I have a penetration fetish, so one of the thinks I enjoy most is seeing her lover’s cock in all the aspects of filling her. I also like eye-contact, as she is experiencing pleasure, and watching her facial expressions, especially during an orgasm. I like seeing my wife’s big tits bounce and jiggle during a good fuck too...

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:02 am

I selected #2...partially because she initially said she didn't want to have oral sex with one of her BF's. That went out the window with the second guy she was with (Don) who she was very attracted to. She sucked his cock with lust and desire that quite frankly shocked (and excited) me! Other men have received the same pleasure from her.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:39 am

I selected # 1, deep kissing is the beginning of fucking. When I see wrap her arms around him and they start deep kissing, to me this is the ultimate turn on.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 am

I like when they are going for round two. The first time, she and the boyfriend are really into each other. They are so into it I may as well not be there they are just getting it on.

After a break and round two begins, they generally got a bit slower and she looks me in the eye as the guy is slow stroking her and there is this amazing post orgasm satisfaction there along with an enigmatic smile. The perfect moment is when we have eye contact and his cock starts to call and you can see her leave contact with me preparing to ride her next orgasm to another level of pleasure.

zedd767
Virgin

Unread post by zedd767 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:23 am

Went with 9, her being fucked rough doggy style. I’d also add: with her looking into my eyes and mouthing “I love this. I need this.”
It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be. (Brigitte Bardot)

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:31 am

There is nothing hotter than to see him take her roughly in a doe style position.
Love to see her face as he takes her and to see him as he has a few times taken her
pussy came and then rammed it hard into her ass and fucked her again. She gets
this lost ,distant look and her moans are so guttural. SO HOT !!!

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:31 am

Anytime I see my wife emotionally overcome with sexual pleasure while she deeply kisses her date or softly moans with her eyes closed or having that “distant look” as she goes off; so powerful to watch.

Honestly, an intense experience has also been to have Amy kiss me with a sudden burst of emotion as she begins to go off with another man, while she softly whispers to me, “I love you...” and feeling her body move back and forth with the lustful thrusts from her gifted lover. That slight moisture on her skin due to the warmth in the bedroom from having such intimate physical contact, and knowing that she is feeling a new level of euphoric pleasure with a new man while wearing her same wedding ring—just so amazing. There literally are no words which can describe these types of HW experiences at a lifestyles party...it’s something you need to see, feel, smell and hear to fully understand it’s erotic impact to your soul and your gut; so intimate and powerful.

They say that the rare formation of “gold” requires an extreme explosion in a large star; well the erotic intensity of seeing my wife Amy and a lover go off while in these sexual acts is like its own kind of “supernova” in a bedroom full of lust, taboo sex, jealousy and desire—it creates its own euphoric moment of a hotwife experience that is so hard to describe (and why it’s so appealing to my wife and I too).

Jim
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

gmeter
Prepubescent

Unread post by gmeter » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:31 pm

I selected #2. She has told me, many times, that if she is really into a guy she loves sucking his dick and swallowing his cum. So, when I watch her do that, I know she is extremely turned on.

My wife is really into her bf and she insists on him cumming in her mouth at least once a day.

Katybae91
Prepubescent

Unread post by Katybae91 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:11 pm

I love the way they kiss. First time I saw it on video it was so hot. I was in the room next to the bedroom and saw them kissing on video. Then about 10 minutes later he started fucking the orgasms out of my wife

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 pm

I love watching her mount another man who is very well endowed. Watching her enjoy each inch as she slowly lowers herself onto the other man and hearing her sounds of pleasure are incredible to experience. That becomes even more erotic and hot as I see her fluids start to drip down the big shaft.

When she mounts the man it’s a symbol for me that she’s chosen this sexual experience for her to enjoy. Just awesome. Plus, I get to see her great and legs working it’s!

parkman
Virgin

Unread post by parkman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm

For me, it's the wind-up. My sexy curvy wife wearing a leather g-string, belly chain and a dog collar, seductively crawling on her hands and knees toward her BBC lover before he scoops her up in a passionate kiss...
------
Happy husband of a BBC loving Midwestern HW. She's 43, blond, gorgeous and curvy (36H naturals and an ass to die for)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52448
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52628

teasebobby
Prepubescent

Unread post by teasebobby » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:56 am

Taken from behind while he pull her hair and she makes eye contact with me. Getting her to talk dirty in this position also makes me happy lol

Wanna Be Bob
Virgin

Unread post by Wanna Be Bob » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:04 am

I went with her being fucked doggie style - rough. She loves doggie style.

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:31 am

Something else: being fucked missionary, her boobs drenched with other men's cum.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:07 am

Watching her make love to her long time lover. The way she stares into his eyes as he eases himself into her and slowly goes in and out of her. He would then lean down and kiss her deeply and passionately.

The only thing that was missing that day was her whispering "I want you to come in me" and him unloading inside her.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:52 am

I love all the options but my favorite isnt there. What I love most is when she orders me to insert the guy's cock. She is a heavy lubricator so by the time she's ready to take him she's juicy wet and ready. I am very close at this point and have a great view. I guide him up to her cunt then rub his knod up and down her slit a few times to lube it. Then comes my perfect moment. That happens just before they go balls deep. It's that second when I have him lined up and he pushes forward just far enough to split her lips. That second in time frozen briefly as she ceases to be my wife and totally becomes "his" woman. That to me is the hottest. Second it after he cums and just as he pulls out love that little gush of cum that follows his cock out.

IndyGreg
Virgin

Unread post by IndyGreg » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:56 am

I didn't see the "something else" category. The thing that I like the best is watching my wife take on two guys or more at the same time.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:13 am

In our younger days my wife was hot as a pistol with a strong oral fixation. To her, giving a guy a hot blowjob was about the same as shaking hands and she was not shy about demonstrating her talents on men whenever I told her to. If a few guys came over to watch the game, I made sure she had the chance to please each one and it was always a big turn on to watch her suck cock.

Cueit
Virgin

Unread post by Cueit » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:02 am

While I have never experienced any of the above it would have to be seeing a guy cum inside her before I go down on her to lick it up.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:24 pm

I love watching my wife cum while another man is fucking her.

Position doesn't matter, it is how she react and I can enjoy watching her whole body. Something I cannot see when I fuck her to an orgasm.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:15 pm

I vote Something else. My fave sex position is to have a female legs on my shoulders as i sex with her. My wife Marie said, because of my BBC, it’s very uncomfortable for her to do it in that position. So for years we never even tried that position. One of the first times I ever seen her with another man I saw something that blew my mind. The guy not only put her legs on his shoulder but eventually he was able to wrap her legs behind her head. I never thought she was that flexible. The crazy thing about it was my wife was having so many orgasms she don’t remember doing it. I had to prove it to her by showing her a short video of her being roughly fucked with both of her ankles behind her head. The next time they got together the guy fingered, licked and fucked her in that position. So I am extremely jealous when I see someone fuck her like that, but it’s also extremely HOT.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:29 am

As of a couple of nights ago, my wife changed my mind. Although I like watching or hearing of her and a guy in different sexual positions and acts, there's something better. She has two current fuckbuddies who she says are her favorites over most others in her past, and her revelation caused me to rethink what I had originally considered the most exciting. Both know the other somewhat but have no idea either has sex with my wife.

I asked why she felt sex with those two are "better" and her reasons were different from what I expected. She says most guys are interested in penetration and cumming without much other consideration. But some fifteen or so minutes of foreplay like kissing, sexy talk and touching give her better orgasms. The other part that brought about an emotional bond with them is what she calls "after play." They cuddle, hug and talk about their personal experiences of their moments. One, her boss at the bank where they work, often have high-fives after really hot sex.

She says that after-play is what established an emotional bond with them, and the sex is hotter and more satisfying for her and them.

I had thought that each have larger than average dicks, which isn't common in her experience, was among the reasons. She said, "That's nice but had nothing to do with it." There's only one other occasional guy currently in her life she has those personal exchanges with. That's her step cousin who was adopted by her aunt and uncle and is near her age of 32. He lives in her hometown four states away, so they don't get together often. Their sexual relation only began somewhat recently and when they finally got together, she said the sex was as hot as it gets. Their personal connection goes back a long way and had loved the other long before they got around to having sex. The foreplay and after play came naturally.

I only mention this here for the benefit of any bulls who would like a better connection with the wives they service. I'm guessing most experienced bulls already know this, but many may not consider that. I was pleased to know that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057