Was your wife a tomboy in her youth?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Were you (or your wife) a tomboy when she was growing up?

Yes, she/I was definitively a tomboy
47%
No, she/I was a girly-girl
16%
She/I was somewhere in between
36%
I have no idea
1%

Total votes: 94

sextiescouple
Trainable

Was your wife a tomboy in her youth?

Unread post by sextiescouple » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:43 am

Good day, Hotwives and husbands!

In another thread, there was a comment about a wife being a tomboy when she was growing up. You know, a girl who would rather play with the boys and their roughhouse ways? Or was she more likely to be playing with other girls and their Barbies?

I wonder, could this attitude be a predeterminant for considering the Hotwife lifestyle later? So, here's your chance.

Hotwives, let us know about your attitudes when you were little. Husbands, has she told you what she thought at that time?

Absanon
Virgin

Re: Was your wife a tomboy in her youth?

Unread post by Absanon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:07 am

She was yes, she had mostly male friends because she couldn't handle some of the behavior of girls. She still prefers to work with men and not women :)

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:36 am

She was somewhat when she was in high school except those days when she wore miniskirts, or her bikini in the summer.

Very few girlfriends but always a lot of men flocking toward her, lots of male attraction led her to believe she simply got along better with men than women.

I'm surprised more haven't responded

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:48 am

My wife to be was very much a tomboy with a masculine type figure, ie masculine hips small breasts but with a curvy small bum 6ft and slim, when I met her at 16 her figure hasn't changed with the exception of going up bra sizes. She was known as a tough girl at school and could be know to fight if pushed, no I didn't know that at the time. She did strike me immediately as like talking to a best mate just better looking and better curves, she has always got on with men and that's before she started bedding a few select ones. I think this has been one of the best things about her, her masculine outlook on life she still has only one best girlfriend and she was telling her how she thought her husband was weird and was a cross dresser, my wife sympathised but told me she needs to get over this, thankfully she didn't say I am permanently in knickers and a CB and occasionally suspenders which my wife now considers normal at least in this house.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:52 am

Many, just maybe the high numbers 55% at this time describing their wife's as tomboys indicates that's the type of female personality likely to most make a hotwife, hardly a scientific survey but perhaps food for thought.

sissystlouis
Trainable

Unread post by sissystlouis » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:42 pm

:up:
Last edited by sissystlouis on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:27 am

Absanon wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:07 am
She was yes, she had mostly male friends because she couldn't handle some of the behavior of girls. She still prefers to work with men and not women :)
Most women say that they prefer to work with men because of other women... It's always other women. Hahahaha.

Had a former coworker who was a gossip and drama queen and she preferred to work with men because of other women... Hahahaha

Men can be bad too they just hide their colours

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:43 am

Definitely girly girl.