Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:39 am

As you can imagine it's been slow this time of year, i have seen deron and andre, just a couple of times. There has been another situation that is developing, but i don't like reporting everything until something has really happened. but anyway i'll try. several weeks back david and i were at a banquet of sorts. i was seated next to a man and we chatted quite a bit. david was busy on the other side of me talking to someone else. anyway i had a long talk with this guy. we almost ran into each other a couple minutes after we'd said goodby, near the entrance to the event and we laughed.he and david are in the same line of work btw. a couple days later he hit me up on social media and said it was nice talking. i didn't know how to respond to it. was he just being nice? when i mentioned it to david he said i should invite him to a bbq we were having, along with several other people. so i did, and he was quite happy to get the invite. when he showed up that night he had a young, and i mean very young woman with him. it turned out she was 19, a family friend i found out during the evening. he's in his mid 20s btw. during the evening david got a chance to talk to him. we had some music playing and late in the evening i danced with him briefly. the following week he called and said he was in town (he lives about an hour away) and he'd like to stop by and see us. i told him i didn't think we could, david was tied up. i called david and told him and he said i should see him, it's fine if he's not thate. i was like why and he said he could tell the way he looked at me he was crushing and he thought they could do some good for each other and steer business to each other. i said wait though what if he gets the wrong idea, we usually do not mix business with that sort of thing. he said it will probably not go that way, it's up to me. so i called jahmir back and asked what did he have in mind. he said there is an art gallery he wants to check out and he's going and we could say there if we wanted to or not. i said david can't make it but maybe i can. so that's what i did. it was kind of chilly so i was just dressed in a pull over sweater and jeans. i didn't have heels on either, just flats. when he saw me he smiled big and went in for a hug. he practically laughed. i asked why and he said it's funny you are a couple inches shorter out of heels and he hadn't thought of that. (i'm still not short but it does make a difference). we went though the gallery and he was very thoughtful in his comments. it felt very innocent. the following week he called again and i told him david was out of the house with our son at a game. he asked me if i wanted a bite to eat so i said sure. we had lunch at a little restaurant , and then went for a short walk looking at shops. again, a nice, followed with a kiss on the cheek. he called david later that that day and had a business talk. he has less experience than david and he think he can steer some bigger clients to david and david can steer more smaller ones to him. so i don't know where it is going. he's attractive, but he hasn't overt in his intentions, that's why i hesitate to write. he messages me every 2 or 3 days, but nothing too serious.i'm not even sure i'd want anything with him . i hope i'm not wasting time writing, we'll just have to see.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:58 am

It's been many years since I was his age. If as David said the guy is crushing on you and he's not experienced with older women,he may be working incrementally. He's seeing if you'll take the next step. If you were really into him and not terribly patient, you might have to help him skip some steps.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:23 pm

hmm idk, he is confident and he does talk to me like an equal and not any older. it doesn't matter to me that it doesn't go that way. it's just the sort of thing that happens sometimes in life, and in particular hotwife life. sometimes there's flirtations, or less, that may or may not go that way.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:43 pm

Its always great to hear from you Jane. Perhaps he is hesitant to offend you and lose his business connection with David. Perhaps you can take the next step and encourage him? Good luck ...

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:15 pm

jane wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:23 pm
hmm idk, he is confident and he does talk to me like an equal and not any older. it doesn't matter to me that it doesn't go that way. it's just the sort of thing that happens sometimes in life, and in particular hotwife life. sometimes there's flirtations, or less, that may or may not go that way.
It’s certainly interesting that he is chatting, texting and going on dates with a Married woman while being friendly with David. I see that as unusual. It would be interesting to see what he would do if you took it a little further next time.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:19 am

jane wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:39 am
As you can imagine it's been slow this time of year, i have seen deron and andre, just a couple of times. There has been another situation that is developing, but i don't like reporting everything until something has really happened. but anyway i'll try. several weeks back david and i were at a banquet of sorts. i was seated next to a man and we chatted quite a bit. david was busy on the other side of me talking to someone else. anyway i had a long talk with this guy. we almost ran into each other a couple minutes after we'd said goodby, near the entrance to the event and we laughed.he and david are in the same line of work btw. a couple days later he hit me up on social media and said it was nice talking. i didn't know how to respond to it. was he just being nice? when i mentioned it to david he said i should invite him to a bbq we were having, along with several other people. so i did, and he was quite happy to get the invite. when he showed up that night he had a young, and i mean very young woman with him. it turned out she was 19, a family friend i found out during the evening. he's in his mid 20s btw. during the evening david got a chance to talk to him. we had some music playing and late in the evening i danced with him briefly. the following week he called and said he was in town (he lives about an hour away) and he'd like to stop by and see us. i told him i didn't think we could, david was tied up. i called david and told him and he said i should see him, it's fine if he's not thate. i was like why and he said he could tell the way he looked at me he was crushing and he thought they could do some good for each other and steer business to each other. i said wait though what if he gets the wrong idea, we usually do not mix business with that sort of thing. he said it will probably not go that way, it's up to me. so i called jahmir back and asked what did he have in mind. he said there is an art gallery he wants to check out and he's going and we could say there if we wanted to or not. i said david can't make it but maybe i can. so that's what i did. it was kind of chilly so i was just dressed in a pull over sweater and jeans. i didn't have heels on either, just flats. when he saw me he smiled big and went in for a hug. he practically laughed. i asked why and he said it's funny you are a couple inches shorter out of heels and he hadn't thought of that. (i'm still not short but it does make a difference). we went though the gallery and he was very thoughtful in his comments. it felt very innocent. the following week he called again and i told him david was out of the house with our son at a game. he asked me if i wanted a bite to eat so i said sure. we had lunch at a little restaurant , and then went for a short walk looking at shops. again, a nice, followed with a kiss on the cheek. he called david later that that day and had a business talk. he has less experience than david and he think he can steer some bigger clients to david and david can steer more smaller ones to him. so i don't know where it is going. he's attractive, but he hasn't overt in his intentions, that's why i hesitate to write. he messages me every 2 or 3 days, but nothing too serious.i'm not even sure i'd want anything with him . i hope i'm not wasting time writing, we'll just have to see.
Oh I bet he’s mesmerized by you he’s just way to nervous to make the first move.
Remember he’s young girl.
I enjoyed reading this post btw

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:59 am

I agree with Mrs. Reese and the others. This is a young man dealing with a married couple. He is probably trying to feel things out and get a sense of the developing dynamics with each of you. From his POV, you're a married couple that offers 2 different opportunities, which are likely mutually exclusive (not entirely, but likely more difficult to act on both successfully). But he doesn't know you're a hot wife and that both opportunities ARE in play. You may need to help him understand that.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:56 pm

He's in a difficult situation. You're married and he now knows you and David. Is there a possibility ? What about David? There are three moral compasses here. Where are they pointing? He needs a green light from you.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:36 pm

tbh he doesn't really seem that 'young'. idk, honestly just see what develops
friday i'm meeting andre and he may bring someone else , not sure. with the kids in school and his schedule it wil be nice to meet during the day with no explanations to anyone.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:36 am

Men can see through other men. His engagement when he's talking to her reveals his interest to me. Whether he really will or wants to act on it is something else. We're providing each other some business opportunities so he might not want to jeopardize that, or he may keep engaged with us for the sake of it. In our converstations she's only come up occasionally, and only in passing, and respectfully.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:42 am

I agree with Mrs Reese. He seems like a gentleman and would not want to cross over a line. But I see little doubt that he’s interested. I hope Jane figures out a way to make him feel it’s okay to pursue her.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:32 pm

He called a few minutes ago and said he's in the area and stopping by tonight. We'll let you know anything interesting.

james2011
Trainable

Unread post by james2011 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:17 pm

It's been about 2 hours I wonder how far he has gotten with Jane..............

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:30 pm

Nothing like that happened. He did get here at an inopportune time for her. Andre and his friend ended up calling and wanting her today instead of tomorrow , so that through her off. She'll have to tell that story.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:59 am

around 11am andre called me and wanted to switch to yesterday. i told that wasn't not a good idea. he told me to get my ass over there ( just his way of talking) He and his friend were waiting when i arrived in my LBD. they both pulled up the bottom and pulled down the top, playing with my body until they got me on the bed. andre stood in front while his friend took me doggy. he seems to like to go last, idk. anyway i'm self conscious about sucking dick while my body is being rocked, worried my teeth will do damage. he had a good rhythm behind me and andre came after about 10 minutes on my face. just before his friend did. i went in the bathroom to claen up a bit. not much cum went in my mouth, except after fact. i tried to do a little facial and have a laugh about it, but it was messy. after about 15 minutes i laid on the bed and they both kissed me and suckled my breasts. andre got ready again and mounted me while his friend had less to do and just caressed me. after all this i finally came with andre giving it to me without being too hard. he got pretty good at that, a nice humping without too hard at first. after we were done i put my lbd back on, two loads leaking out of me. on the way i home david called me and said jahmir was stopping by. i was like no, this is not the time. i got home, and pulled my dress down to take it off and no sooner the front door bell rang. i pulled it back up and there he was. i looked not the greatest. i let him in , and directed him to the couch and i went to the bedroom, locked the door and jumped in the shower. we all visited later , but i was pre occupied with my day, so nothing out of the ordinary came of it. i look back on adventures like yesterday with those two and i cannot believe it was really me. someday maybe i'll get better at the blow by blow, or hump by hump.
Last edited by jane on Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:06 am

Thanks for the near blow-by-blow account with Andre and his friend Jane...
Hope you add Jahmir to the stable soon :D

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:15 am

Thanks Jane for the recount of your experience and sharing your day with us.

Glad you still have days that you question whether the experience was reality or a dream/fantasy, whether it was you or you were seeing the experience thru someone else's eyes.

Your blow by blow is perfect, it's you!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:26 am

I don’t know why you don’t think you’re good at telling your stories but I feel you’re excellent. Lately you’ve been very detailed as well. And while I was excited about Jahmir’s visit, I’m now much more excited about Andre and his friend. These guys definitely bring the heat! The only improvement on that session would be Jahmir next in line! 😀

Redwine
Prepubescent

Unread post by Redwine » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:36 pm

Hello Jane

May I ask do your many lovers like Andre and his young friend respect you and are they grateful for the sexual pleasure that you freely give to them or do they just consider you easy sex?

I do hope it is the former and not the latter as I admire both you and David from afar.

Best regards

Redwine

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:50 am

hmm, well that's what's in their mind, which i don't know.

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:00 am

Always appreciate the more descriptive stuff. I know it doesn't come naturally to you Jane.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:25 am

She's been back and forth with a new guy messaging for weeks. Seems a little flakey. Finally settled on today and dropped the kids at the movies. Gave him the option of his place or two hotel rooms so i could be near and he didn't think he could perform with me there. He agreed to two hotel rooms. So i met him and they are in the rooom. He' says he's 33, maybe one inch shorter than me , white, brown hair. Post later on what happened.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:58 pm

Thanks for the update David. Hopefully it goes well for Jane...

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:40 am

jane wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:59 am
around 11am andre called me and wanted to switch to yesterday. i told that wasn't not a good idea. he told me to get my ass over there ( just his way of talking) He and his friend were waiting when i arrived in my LBD. they both pulled up the bottom and pulled down the top, playing with my body until they got me on the bed. andre stood in front while his friend took me doggy. he seems to like to go last, idk. anyway i'm self conscious about sucking dick while my body is being rocked, worried my teeth will do damage. he had a good rhythm behind me and andre came after about 10 minutes on my face. just before his friend did. i went in the bathroom to claen up a bit. not much cum went in my mouth, except after fact. i tried to do a little facial and have a laugh about it, but it was messy. after about 15 minutes i laid on the bed and they both kissed me and suckled my breasts. andre got ready again and mounted me while his friend had less to do and just caressed me. after all this i finally came with andre giving it to me without being too hard. he got pretty good at that, a nice humping without too hard at first. after we were done i put my lbd back on, two loads leaking out of me. on the way i home david called me and said jahmir was stopping by. i was like no, this is not the time. i got home, and pulled my dress down to take it off and no sooner the front door bell rang. i pulled it back up and there he was. i looked not the greatest. i let him in , and directed him to the couch and i went to the bedroom, locked the door and jumped in the shower. we all visited later , but i was pre occupied with my day, so nothing out of the ordinary came of it. i look back on adventures like yesterday with those two and i cannot believe it was really me. someday maybe i'll get better at the blow by blow, or hump by hump.
Thank you for your amazing sexy stories! Did he mean to shoot it all over your face or was it because you were getting rocked back there that you he missed your mouth? Either way must have been amazing

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:52 am

he wanted to shoot on my face.

yesterday met a new guy, it turned out, average i'd say. average sex. sometimes being in a room with someone new i kind of wonder to myself if this is what it feels like to be a call girl. what i mean is sometimes they're nervous and i have to take charge and make the first move.
with this guy we sat on the bed and made small talk he complimented my chest and said he 'd like to see it. i stood and undressed and straddled him so he could feel them, i reached back for his legs and caressed and grinded against his crotch. i wasn't really into much kissing. i mean he was a good looking guy, but i didn't know him well. but i did lean down and we kissed briefly, then i got up so he could undressed. i got out a condom. i gave him a brief handjob and then a briefer bj and then he mounted me. it was okay, average sex for a few minutes, then he wanted to try standing doggy. so i kind of braced myself against a dresser and he took me from behind. when he came and pulled out i looked at the condom and there wasn't much cum in it. i don't know if i'll repeat with him. like i said good looking, but no particular spark.