Accidental Creampie?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Have you or has she ever been "accidentally" creampied?

No, it has never happened.
15%
Creampies always wanted. Accidents not possible.
43%
Yes, the condom broke.
10%
Yes, he was supposed to pull out.
10%
Yes, we forgot to tell him not to cum inside.
5%
Yes, a combination of the previous 3 options.
9%
Yes, other
8%

Total votes: 245

spiffysteffy
Virgin

Accidental Creampie?

Unread post by spiffysteffy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Have you or has she ever been "accidentally" creampied?

lew_dogg1
Prepubescent

Re: Accidental Creampie?

Unread post by lew_dogg1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Her 1st lover took the condom off halfway thru and then came inside her. She wasn’t on birth control and it was her fertile time of the month. We had to get the morning after pill after that one. We quickly got her on birth control. We figured that it was bound to happen again. Now she begs her lovers to cum inside her. Looking back it was a thrilling experience but I’m glad she didn’t end up pregnant. She fucked that guy again and didn’t tell him she got on birth control and he did the exact same thing to her. Can’t blame him for trying my wife is a fox and if you have a chance knock up a girl like her I figure instinct takes over.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Thats pretty arrogant..AND hot in my book.. he intentionally was trying to knock her up. Never thot about it much before, just figured it was a possibility. Had one of them done what happened to you, she would def have gotten knocked up...which probably IS the ultimate cuckolding....esp if the guy doesnt look like you. in retrospect, now that we're past that time, the thought of another man's sperm penetrating her eggs ..is def woody material..and probably worthy of its own thread..no..nit the ethical dilemmas..the fantasy!

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:11 am

Seeing how it was non consensual, I would consider it rape.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:06 pm

The only "accidental" one she has had was letting me inside ONE time without a condom on since November 2012...it resulted in my near castration, and a GUARANTEE I will NEVER violate her again without a condom on until she has at least one baby with someone other than me......I actually started cumming on the third stroke iside her already full of her Boss/Lovers sperm cunt. Couldn't help myself, it felt SO good and hot and sliky mushy and she was telling me how she had BEGGED him to cum inside of her........was her fault really (LOL).

CW

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:46 am

jim28 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:11 am
How did you determine that it was non-consensual? I didn't see any reference to that, one way or the other.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:27 pm

wildrollercoaster wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:46 am
jim28 wrote:
How did you determine that it was non-consensual? I didn't see any reference to that, one way or the other.
It is called Stealthing and it is now classed as rape in the UK.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-57618003

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:54 pm

hairyhead wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:27 pm
wildrollercoaster wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:46 am
jim28 wrote:
It is called Stealthing and it is now classed as rape in the UK.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-57618003
But how did you determine that she didn't want him to remove the condom?

I'm not claiming that she didn't. I just don't know how you know, unless you were told via PM or something. I've done that before, and it certainly wasn't non-consensual. At least one lover I can think of has too, also consensually.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:05 am

The first time with my wife was accidental. He either took it off or, it broke and he didn't tell her. She didn't know he had cum in her. Still not 100% sure how a woman can't tell when a guy is cumming in them. Anyway, I went down on her when she got home. You know how you can sometimes taste that laytex taste at first? That taste was there so I know he must have had a condom on at some point. But, there was a little something extra lol. We both thought it was incredibly hot. That's when she decided no more condoms with the couple of regulars she had been seeing.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:27 am

One of our very first threesomes involved a guy who was really well hung and who fucked the shit out of her. I watched helplessly from the sidelines with no chance to involve myself. After he came inside of her, he got up and went to the bathroom. Since I felt so outclassed, I wanted to do something for/with her so i went down on her after he got up. I put my face against her pussy and was horrified that i met a huge sticky mess that seemed to engulf my face from my eyebrows to my bearded chin. I was new to all of this and just backed off in disgust. Phew...those two sure came a whole lot together.

mcauleys
Virgin

Unread post by mcauleys » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:39 am

It's only happened to us the once, with the same guy who managed it twice in the space of half an hour.. Black Bull whose cock was thick, but especially so at the base. He was into repeating, shooting some cum but staying hard. I think his technique was to stave off full orgasm each time. The first time he shot cum he stopped and withdrew and the condom has broken and was all rolled around the base of his cock. I thought she'd freak out but she was fine. He put on another condom and fucked her hard again; when he came some more he withdrew and his condom had completely vanished inside her, along with another load of cum. She went to the bathroom and managed to extract the condom and then returned to the bed as he went off to get a shower (he was covered in sweat). She wanted me to suck her breasts and rub her clit and make her orgasm, which I did as he showered. It was only later that I realised that I'd just made her pussy suck it up all higher inside her. He returned, and rolled on another condom which survived and he finally blew all he had left. He was her first really thick BBC and we look back now and laugh; he's asked us to meet again but no way, the guy has some serious 'condom management' issues with the shape of his cock.
UK 'Stag 'n Vixen' Couple

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:07 pm

I don’t know if this counts as accidental. Our first time was unplanned on holiday and Ann was pissed off because the lad came inside her without asking if he could or if she was on the pill. She said afterwards that she felt used, that she meant nothing to him other than someone to have sex with and somewhere to cum. I thought that was ridiculous because he satisfied a joint fantasy, but obviously didn’t tell her that and I’m sure he assumed she was protected as she was married and willing. Although I was sorry she was upset I was, perhaps strangely, turned on by the idea that he didn’t care if she was on the pill or if he got her pregnant.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:07 pm

I voted other. Wasn’t part of the plan but at the moment she didn’t want to stop for the condom as it was a very sensual and erotic coupling. He’s been bareback cumming inside her ever since.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:57 am

Tryagain wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:27 am
One of our very first threesomes involved a guy who was really well hung and who fucked the shit out of her. I watched helplessly from the sidelines with no chance to involve myself. After he came inside of her, he got up and went to the bathroom. Since I felt so outclassed, I wanted to do something for/with her so i went down on her after he got up. I put my face against her pussy and was horrified that i met a huge sticky mess that seemed to engulf my face from my eyebrows to my bearded chin. I was new to all of this and just backed off in disgust. Phew...those two sure came a whole lot together.
Hopefully, you were able to "Tryagain". :D

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:16 am

A gentleman aways ask "where" prior to his release.

silkyhw
Trainable

Unread post by silkyhw » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:49 am

My wife’s first boyfriend came inside her without asking if it was safe. She wasn’t on the pill. We were worried but, like ‘annsman’, it was a huge turn-on knowing that she was full of his semen and that there was a risk he might have knocked her up.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:53 am

she always allows bareback so there is never anything accidental about the guy cumming in her

newtpacpl
Virgin

Unread post by newtpacpl » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:20 pm

My wife has related two adventures where an unintended cream pie occurred: Both were with her first coworker FWB, first was their first hookup where they planned to have sex at lunch in her car. They moved to the back seat of her SUV, he donned a condom, magnum, he was a true BWC, and proceeded to and I quote “fucked the shut out of me!” for 10 mins, when he pulled out, broken condom. First pregnancy scare. The second was innocently a work encounter where she dropped off some paperwork to the office area for him, it happened that everyone had left and lust took over and they couldn’t stop, she willingly encouraged him to finish in her. Second pregnancy scare…
Last edited by newtpacpl on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 pm

Our thing is that my wife always talks a good game about requiring condoms but when it comes right down to it, she doesn't care -- can't help it -- when it's time for a guy to sink his cock into her. That's why I answered "No, it has never happened."

In our experience, 90 percent of guys won't mention it, won't ask but probably would respond to a request to use a condom. Many will show up with one. But few will insist on wearing one unless she does. And my wife almost never does. She actually craves cum.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:54 am

I answered “no” because I wouldn’t classify any as “accidents”. My wife’s first FWB had a hard time staying hard in the condom and would wind up losing some of his stiffness which meant she’d go to work orally to get him hard again. Eventually, he discarded the condom and he just tucked her bare. The first time, he warned he was cumming and she had him cum on her back. A couple of slip ups later (she always insisted she’d make him wear a condom and they continued to start that way but discard it after a while), she decided to get an IUD and just forget the condoms entirely.

Her current FWB “J” creampied her the first night because neither of them had a condom and decided in the moment to forget about it. It wasn’t planned but it was exactly an accident either. He’s never used a condom with her since and always finishes inside.

Hotwifeasian
Experienced

Unread post by Hotwifeasian » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:56 am

No, my wife does not like or want any condom used on her.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:43 am

knight4princess wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 pm
Our thing is that my wife always talks a good game about requiring condoms but when it comes right down to it, she doesn't care -- can't help it -- when it's time for a guy to sink his cock into her. That's why I answered "No, it has never happened."

In our experience, 90 percent of guys won't mention it, won't ask but probably would respond to a request to use a condom. Many will show up with one. But few will insist on wearing one unless she does. And my wife almost never does. She actually craves cum.
When I was a young fellow, fucking another guy's wife, she didn't mention anything about condoms and it never even occurred to me to 'ask'. She was a grown-ass woman and if she was wanting me to stick it in unwrapped, then we both knew how it was going to end, it wasn't even a question.

Ultimately, it's the woman who is the 'gatekeeper' and makes the Go/No-Go decision; and if she decides it's 'Go' without insisting on a condom *first*, then she's got some responsibility for that, especially since 'not cumming' does not necessarily mean 'not getting pregnant'.

Now that I'm a little older (haha) I figure that it's a good idea to have that discussion first, but if things get hot and heavy and she wants it in unwrapped I don't believe that the entire responsibility is on the guy to suddenly stop and say "Hey, I'm gonna pop, you want I should pull out now?" At that point, it's a little too late for that shit.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:58 am

In the context of truly accidental situations, we've had a few. All involved vigorous sex, events in which the guy's condom broke/tore while he was banging KK (or she was banging him, a matter of perspective).

When condoms are used, we prefer to supply them - KK has a mild-to-moderate latex allergy, so we use Skyn brand synthetic products. They are high-quality and don't break or tear. Never had one fail. On the other hand, spontaneous encounters with marginally screened partners happen, and the guy may have the condom. There's more risk involved in that case.

The first time an accident happened KK and I were doing some fantasy realization. She picked up a trucker she thought was hot. He had a cheap truck-stop vending machine condom that was really too small, and flimsy to boot. While KK was bouncing on his big tool, the condom tore. He blew his load in the process. KK didn't even pause for a second, she just kept on riding his dick until she was done with him. At the end of their fuck session, all that was left of the condom was the thick ring portion, with some shreds of latex hanging loose.

Another situation involved two college guys, roommates that managed to seduce KK during a vacation trip we were on. The sex was totally unplanned. One of the two guys was horse-hung, thick, long, with a bulbous cock-head the size of a medium apple. He started out covered, condom stretched pretty tight after KK wrestled it onto his meat. It's possible that KK nicked the condom with her nail in the process of putting it on the guy, no real way to know. KK was on her back, sucking one of the guys, the horse-hung dude was between her legs. He was grasping the base of his cock with one hand, using it like a dildo on my wife. His technique was excellent, moderate paced, deliberate strokes, plunging his cock in and out of KK. As the pace picked up, at one point he pushed his fat cock into KK, on the out-stroke, as he withdrew from KK's love tunnel, it was obvious the condom had broken, exposing his bare, cum-covered glans. When KK figured out the guy'd ejaculated in her, she sat on his face and made him clean up the mess.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:38 am

Pertains to what jw_kk stated….
“exposing his bare, cum-covered glans. When KK figured out the guy'd ejaculated in her, she sat on his face and made him clean up the mess” with all due respect that was not punishing the guy but rewarding him. Vast majority of men on this forum would be elated to eat a creampie out of KK including myself.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:58 pm

Since we've been together it's never happened accidentally, but Becky decides whether to fuck him bare or not once she gets into bed. Sometimes it feels right to have skin on skin, sometimes not.

She likes guys coming inside her or on her pussy, but it's not a dealbreaker either way. If he wants to use a condom (or she tells him to) that's also fine.

We've had quite a few threesomes where the guy has just got his dick inside her and nobody has said anything about condoms. On those occasions, he normally leaves his cum inside.

On the occasions where she has a regular lover, condoms aren't normally used.

Before we met, she'd taken lots of guys bare and not thought too much about it. It's only since we've been together that the subject has been discussed.