Poll: Who gets the most out of it

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who has the most fun?

The hotwife
65%
The cuck/stag/male partner
26%
The bull
9%

Total votes: 169

BT2
Experienced

Re: Poll: Who gets the most out of it

Unread post by BT2 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:58 am

I agree with those who say that all three get a great deal out of it, and that its hard to say who gets the most.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:12 am

I agree with the general idea that everyone is getting something out of the arrangement.

Maybe it is different for partners that only play together, but for hotwifes that prefer playing alone, I tend to think the hotwife gets more fun and enjoyment out of the two relationships than the two guys do.

I recently spent two hours wandering through department stores looking at random wares while my wife was having a blast back home with another guy. (She won't allow me to be present while she spends time with her guys.)
I am fairly certain she was having a better time than I was, while I was looking at towels and barbecue tools at the store.

All three parties involved are enjoying the lifestyle, but I think my wife is the one having the most fun in our case.
DedicatedHubby2013

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:20 pm

My Number1 tells me often that he loves me fucking other men. I tell him that I do too :D.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:18 pm

I'm with 2inUP and SSQ: Everyone gets a lot of fun out of it. And it can be different with different guys and situations -- and how horny one is on a given playdate.
The poll is missing the option of "all of the above."
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:31 pm

I think I'm more into it and get more excited about it most of the time. So it feels like its more me getting more out of it. But at the times she is really connecting with a guy/guys and doing less talking and more fucking I would say she is getting more out of it. But it's a win for everyone involved. I'm very excited and happy when I know she is getting fucked. The whole process is fun for me. For her there is more ups and downs and stress.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:05 pm

I know she got the most pleasure out of it but I can't imagine the excitement a young 26 year old , single, cook experienced fucking a 35 year old , married, mother of two repeatedly and enthusiastically over and over again.

wifesharer
Experienced

Unread post by wifesharer » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:53 am

If you voted hot wife gets the most out of it, you are either delusional not being truthful or in the absolute perfect relationship, it is clear the Bull gets the most out of it, no ties, no commitment, doesn't have to question him/themselves, if we are being honest, we all get something out of it but in reality the Bull gets the most out of it.
Is the Bull around when "newbies" argue and question why? Is the Bull around when you make up and have possibly the best sex ever? Yes we have been through all this and we still very much enjoy having other men over to share my wife, it's the best life ever but let's not pretend it's perfect.
The honest brit, lol
Always looking for total hung strangers to use my wife any way you wish.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:50 am

SSQ wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:36 am
UK-Stag wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:35 am
SSQ wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:32 am
It shouldn't be like that. Why do we need to pull it apart? I tell my nine year old that life isn't a competition :P

As long as everyone is happy and getting their needs met, who cares?
I think you hotwives just let us think that we have the most fun.
I know it's not a competition lol, I was just making conversation.
My husband is happy because I'm happy. It's a circle of good things, not a comparison :) And I hope that my partners are also enjoying our connection; otherwise, what's the point?
I have to agree with this. I tell my wife I think I get as much out of it as she. She usually chuckles and says she doesn't see how that's possible. I understand her reason but I do believe that. I think I can understand what's going through her mind when having sex as well as those of the men who are with her at those times. I can empathize with in that vicarious way and find excitation and gratefulness for both. It makes me happy, so I agree with the above, "otherwise, what's the point?"

On the other hand, I would approve if only my wife were getting her needs filled, so there's that satisfaction also.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:51 pm

We all get what we need. She to get fucked senseless, the bulls to drain their balls, me to watch, listen and know I make her happy

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:47 pm

Suchagoodgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:31 pm
I think I'm more into it and get more excited about it most of the time. So it feels like its more me getting more out of it. But at the times she is really connecting with a guy/guys and doing less talking and more fucking I would say she is getting more out of it. But it's a win for everyone involved. I'm very excited and happy when I know she is getting fucked. The whole process is fun for me. For her there is more ups and downs and stress.
With a wife as sexy and good looking as yours I think the bull would get his mind blown and his excitement would deliver the fucking she wanted. You must be really pleased for her when that happens.