Hopeful

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sadsap
Trainable

Re: Hopeful

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:16 am

A few weeks has gone by, and not much has happened. Today my wife got a bit upset about a workrelated thing. Talking to me about it helped release some stress. Talking about how she had chatted with M privately while they were in a meeting with others helped more. It's good to know that when she is at work she can get support from M.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Valentines has come and passed, I bought my wife some flowers and my wife made some chocolate hearts for us. Yesterday she chatted with M and they both share the view that the swedish "semla" that many swedes eat on shrove tuesday (or Mardi Gras in french) is not that tasty. My wife offered M one of the hearts and he responded that he would like to get one. M has earlier disliked home-made candy but my wife has turned him around. Sadly, it's as M commented they can probably not see each other until after midsummer.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:36 pm

Bump

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Since Corona isn't gone not much to report, but yesterday my wife (as she does almost daily) chatted with M and at the same time she saw someone that looked a lot like hime ride by our house on a bike. She told him this (it could obviosuly not be him) and added that if he actually was so close by she expected him to come ring our bell. I know it's far from anything happening but I like the idea of my wife actually inviting her potential bull over.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue May 04, 2021 7:40 am

Yesterday someone at my wife (and M)s work asked a question and my wife knew that she had the answer in a Facebook Messengerchat with M so she was then asked why she chatted with him. M has also asked my wife for a sourdough starter for his wife which she said she would gladly give M (and his wife). Since Ms wife isn't likely (due to a medical condition) to get her vacination soon we do not know how they should be able to meet up, but as my wife said that is Ms problem. And sometime since my last update my wife and M not only chatted but had a private online meeting. Not as fun and exiting as many other on this forum but it's all I've got.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:51 am

Not much to say since last time. Hopefully when restrictions are changed sometime after the summer both my wife and M will be back at work so they can interact face to face again. And perhaps once more have an over night at some hotel during an expo, and this time do more than talk. On the plus side my wife has opened up much more in the bedroom about what she wants etc. since we had our talk before she went on the trip 2019. And it's almost like we have more recently met than the 15+ years that we've had together. So even if nothing ever happens her interest in M has made our relationship stronger and better.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:56 pm

This week my wife was, for once, at work one of the days. I am unsure how much she timed it to match with M but it was supposed to be the first day since before Covid that he would be going into the office. I noticed that she also wore a new bra that day. Sadly he did not come to work. Under the summer my wife has become more outspoken about what she wants in bed, trying new things like being spanked, butplugs and the later also resulted in her being able not only take my cock but also being fucked analy.

She also started dressing up in sexier underwear sometimes before us having sex, something that used only to happen once a year around christmas and not at all for a few years. Looking back, in 2018 and 2019 (before M came along) we had sex probably less per year than we had during a week this summer, including once where she wanted more after a roughly one hour session with me cumming once and she numerous times, in which we had sex for another hour or so resulting in more orgasms for her and ending with one more for me. So, although nothing has actually happened between her and M the talks we had after I found out about her interest has really made us end up in a better position.

Next weekend her friend who knows she wants to have sex with M has invited her over for a talk. He's been around our house a few times during the summer and it's interesting to be around someone who knows what both me and my wife wants - even if nothing has been said about that part. My wife has told him that she would like another big cock and that she is almost always horny nowadays. And before anyone assumes anything, they are not going to hookup next weekend, for starters he is gay.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:44 am

Around two years have passed since I started this thread, and much has changed. When I look back to where we were before I found out that my wife was planning on having sex with her co-worker M and compare that to we are today so much has changed to the better between us. Not only in sex, where she now tells me more what she wants and where she enjoys it more (and we do have sex much more often) but also in general in how she interacts with me and sees me in our day-to-day life.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 pm

Sounds like a real net positive, and surely something to be thankful for.

Greggg

Unread post by Greggg » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:37 pm

adamgunnauthor wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:24 am
Sadsap, your wife has trust issues; they need to be addressed.

When the two of you have some alone time, but not in bed or other sexy situation, sit her down and tell her that you're happy she's thinking about having sex with her coworker, if that's what she wants. Tell her you will support her no matter what her decision is. Ask her how she feels about what she's about to do, THEN LISTEN TO HER. Let her talk as long as she wants, don't interject your own thoughts and especially not your fantasies.

Do not make up rules for her, such as she has to provide you with a blow by blow after it's done. The only exception to this is about safety; let her know that you think she should use condoms, if that's something that concerns you.

And after she comes back from her trip, be cool. Let her have a day or two before you ask her if she did anything. And above all, if she does go to bed with him, be happy for her, completely non-judgmental.

If she doesn't trust you to support her, she either won't do it, or she'll just cheat on you and lie about it. And that's not the relationship you want, I'm sure.
I have to call BS on your comments. You may be a cuck and be sub to your wife but that doesnt mean he shouldnt be in on the decisions. This is about being committed to each other FIRST! Then they have to discuss what they are each comfortable with. If it is a situation like you mentioned then he needs to be onboard with it to start with. If one does whatever they want without any concern for you or your feelings. RUN. She cares nothing for you. It should enhance a relationship not destroy it. And lying is unacceptable and as bad as not caring about your feelings. Dont listen to a cuck tell you that lying and cheating us OK unless that is what you and your wife want and agree on. Many of us love and enjoy our partners and get great joy in watching and knowing they are having a great time while not wanting to be demeaned or dominated. Lying is completely unacceptable. Oh, and then she put the blame on you. That is pretty low. She lies and it's your fault. You have a lot of communicating to do with her before this goes futher.
That is my opinion. Only mine cuz I wouldnt accept what she is pushing on you and then blaming you. Unless that is what YOU and YOUR WIFE decide together.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:33 am

Today M was, for the first time since the pandemic started, at work instead of only working from home. He and my wife talked some face to face as well, and since they do not work in the same department I would guess atleast one of them tried to find the other one.

yahoonick
Virgin

Unread post by yahoonick » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:44 am

That’s awesome

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:14 am

was68845 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:10 pm
Is it OK in the Swedish culture to cheat on ones husband/wife? She was going to cheat on you. He's wanting to cheat on his wife. Does everyone have low morals? Is the divorce rate in Sweden high? I'm not judging, just curious.
My wife says that since I've talked for many years about her being a hotwife she thought it wasn't such a big deal (I do not agree). And we do not know what M and his wife has any non-vanilla relationship, so what (if he does do something) that is up to him IMHO.

I have no idea if the divorce rate in Sweden is higher than in other countries. I would guess it's higher than the US since we are one of the most secualr countries in the world and less women are stay-at-home wifes so fewer need to stay with a partner they do not like due to financial reasons.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Sun May 08, 2022 10:59 pm

Time for a little update, nothing all that exiting has happened. My wife has talked with M on a lot of occasions since he started coming back into the work place. Once they talked so she had to call the school and send our son directly home (ha can unlock the door himself but he has never gone home directly earlier). They once talked abit about MILFs, and I assume my wife was/is hoping that he sees him as one (although he is roughly ten years older).

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Mon May 09, 2022 6:50 am

Thx for update

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:57 am

My wife and M have atleast proceeded to them hugging once, but this was due to his father not being well at all. My wife said that she would have prefered it to be for another reason. His wife has not been well either and it's kind of weird to feel sorry for someone I have never met but that I hope would fuck my wife. Not as exxiting as most (or even all) other threads here but there is still interest from my wife to fuck him.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:04 am

The conference that was when all this started 2019 is due again. My wife has left for it today and will be back at the end of the week. M will be there as well, and my wife had tried talking him into getting there a day before just like she is, but he will get there tomorrow. I gave her the package of condoms I bought for them in 2019 (which I later on realized may have expired) I this morning before she left and she put them in her luggage.

We have texted each other through they day and I have tried to reassure her that although I would have many questions if she actually did anyting with M there are only two I need to get answers to, "Was it good?" and "Do you want to do it again?" and letting her give me any other information when she wants.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:33 am

Here's the conundrum for many men who wish to be cuckolded. The statistics vary as to how many wives engage or have engaged in sex with other men. In surveys, many - perhaps most - adults will not answer truthfully to researchers, and all researchers are aware of that. For that reason, no one really knows. Most surveys come up with around 15%, while other organizations suspect it could be as high as 50%; none will ever know with certainty.

And for that same reason, women who stray will never admit it to their husbands. We became a hotwife couple only after my wife had an affair with a then co-worker. I learned of it only through returning a day earlier from an assignment and she then confessed when confronted. Being the sort I am, I liked it, whereas for many that could end in divorce. (The full story is on our first page of our Hotwife History written at this website.) Although I had encouraged my wife to date other men, she didn't tell me she was doing just that for the reason she didn't think I could handle it as well as I thought.

For that reason, many cuck wannabes will never be able to convince their wives to engage openly with other men. Sad, but undoubtedly true.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:38 am

sadsap wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:04 am
The conference that was when all this started 2019 is due again. My wife has left for it today and will be back at the end of the week. M will be there as well, and my wife had tried talking him into getting there a day before just like she is, but he will get there tomorrow. I gave her the package of condoms I bought for them in 2019 (which I later on realized may have expired) I this morning before she left and she put them in her luggage.

We have texted each other through they day and I have tried to reassure her that although I would have many questions if she actually did anyting with M there are only two I need to get answers to, "Was it good?" and "Do you want to do it again?" and letting her give me any other information when she wants.
That last part in bold is excellent. Hope she lets loose and then tells you afterwards.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:40 pm

I got a few updates earlier today, starting off with a picture (she rarely takes pictures of herself) in a bra and top along with the text that she should probably get a dress on before her company for the bar (M) came to her room. She later sent me a picture of her in the dress, and after that one with her and M in a small cubicle in the bar.

Most of the time she looks at her phone (and thus Messenger shows her as active). Tonight she has been inactive first for around 2 hours and now we are closing in on a new hour of inactivity. It is rare for her to not want to go to bed at around 22:30-23:00 at the latest, it is now closing in on 23:40.

I have only seen her ignoring both her phone and getting to bed earlier on a weekday once before, the last time (2019) when she and M was on a conference. Will add more info if/when there is anything to report.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:16 pm

My wife sent me a message around 0:30 that she was going to bed, alone, and that nothing had happened. When she got back home yesterday we did not even get into the house before she said "Nothing happened, but not for a lack of trying". Apparently she had tried to get M to come along to another bar after the first one had closed. That worked, but more people that they work with tagged along. And when that place closed and they got to the floors at the hotel with the rooms everyone was at the same floor so it could not continue in either her or Ms room. She was unsure on what sould have happened, perhaps they would just ended up talking which I responded could have been nice as well. Not much, but still another step forward IMHO and regardless of if anything ever happens her opening up on what she wanst has so far made a huge difference on our sexlife, and quite frankly our life all together.

When we had sex last night I went down on her first and she was probably wetter than I have ever seen her, then she fingered herself to another orgasm and after a short break I started to get down on her another time and she asked for a dildo which I then used on her until she came again. And then it was my turn to get undressed, I did so and enter her. After her intial gasp when I entered her I kind of lost knowledge of what happened to her which was a new one, she did tell me afterwards that she came (which she always does multiple times). I was thinking that she could have, wanted to and tried to, get laid in the same manner by M the night before. The feelings were intense and I have never before cum as much as I did last night.

I know this is not as hot as many other topics on here, but it is what it is, and it's hot for me. And perhaps it will help someone else to see that small steps forward are good as well, and if anything ever happens it would show that you do not need to try and rush things.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:38 am

sadsap,

There is no need to rush. The excitement of seduction can last a very long time.. there is no expiration date !! Sexual arousal will continue to grow as well as you look forward to becoming a hot wife/cuckold couple.

Has your wife messaged M after returning home and told him how much she enjoyed the evening out on their trip ?? Did she thank him and tell him how she wished it would have lasted longer ?? Does she tell him how much she looks forward to seeing him each time in the office ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:33 pm

M is switching jobs so he and my wife will not work at the same place later this year. She has asked to have some sort of fare-well dinner just the two of them but he has not been able to fit it into his schedule yet. He has told her that she could try and come along to the other job which is extremly unlikely that my wife will even apply for since what she is doing at her current job is too important.

On the sex front she has opened up even more telling me what she wants etc, which for instance means that this past weekend we fucked for around an hour and a half, including me taking her analy. When I could not muster up any more strength she brought herself to yet another orgasm, this time from a butplug and a dildo. I think she really wants to experience a dp sometime, but she is afraid to show herself nude so doing something with someone else might just stay a fantasy - but one we share and can talk about not only in the bedroom.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:57 pm

Nothing really new to report. And old thing did come up a round a week ago. Back in 2005 my wife worked at another place and a guy, let's call him J, was clearly intrested in her. Me and my wife were engaged at the time and he was single. They kind of cut of almost all comunications, including us having him over with other friends, when we married. I had explained to her my interest in her being a hotwife, but nothing happened.

A man that used to work with them both has started working where my wife is working now, and for some reason the topic of J came up. I would guess because of where he is working now since that was also a topic. Anyway, the man said "You seamed really close. But that was before J was married". My wife, when she told me this, brought up that she was engaged to me. I responded that "That doesn't matter" and she commented that it might have not mattered to me or J but for her it did at the time.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:52 am

M and my wife are on the same out of town conference today and have atleast one bar that they will go together tonight. Will see what, if anything, happens.