How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:05 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:49 am
It's very important to my wife. She hates condoms...and loves the feeling of a man cumming in her. She says it empowers her to know that her pussy did that, and the man was willing to cum in her.

I love it because it's the most intimate act a man and women can do together, and supposed to be reserved for a husband and wife. The psychological aspect is mind blowing.
Not to mention the physical aspect of cleaning her and getting sloppy seconds
Those are my thoughts, exactly!! I couldn't agree more!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:44 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:05 am
hotfreaks wrote:
It's very important to my wife. She hates condoms...and loves the feeling of a man cumming in her. She says it empowers her to know that her pussy did that, and the man was willing to cum in her.

I love it because it's the most intimate act a man and women can do together, and supposed to be reserved for a husband and wife. The psychological aspect is mind blowing.
Glad you do.
The mind fuck is so hot....the most intimate act between a man and woman....usually reserved for a husband and wife, and my wife let's any man she fucks cum in her
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:49 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:44 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
hotfreaks wrote:

Glad you do.
The mind fuck is so hot....the most intimate act between a man and woman....usually reserved for a husband and wife, and my wife let's any man she fucks cum in her
my sweetie lets her guy cum inside her, too.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:06 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:49 am
hotfreaks wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
hotfreaks wrote:

Glad you do.
Love it!!
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:07 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:06 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:49 am
hotfreaks wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Glad you do.
Love it!!
it's so cool to imagine his cum running down her starkly contrasted black skin

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:56 am

I can still remember the night my wife wanted to fuck her second man ever--my best friend. We were at a hotel with a group of friends and his wife was sick, stayed in their room. My wife told me she wanted "to take us both on". At that moment, the only man she had ever had sex with was me, and she was 30 years old. She almost "begged" to do both of us. We had arrived early afternoon and had sex twice. Best friend arrived just before dinner. After dinner, my wife asked--insisted actually--that I give her the room key. Everyone else thought they were going to check on his wife, but I knew she was going to take him to our room and fuck him. As I handed her the key, I said "let hiim cum inside."

Then I went to the bar and waited an hour knowing she would never stop. Part of me was remorseful, part anxious, but the male part of me WANTED her to feel him cum inside her. It was such a turn on that I sat there for over an hour with a massive boner--knowiing she was fucking. Finally they came down, and he beat a hasty retreat to join our other friends. My wife told me he cummed in her 3 times during that hour. She and I fucked again later, and again about 4 am. It was SO HOT knowing she had another man's cum still inside her.

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:10 pm

She says that it's a must for him to come inside her to make the whole thing worthwhile , as I've said in other forums she is heavily invested in relationships with any partner she has sex with

SwitchBiM
Prepubescent

Unread post by SwitchBiM » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:30 pm

hotfreaks wrote:

That's pretty much what my wife have told to me.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:17 am

This is the most interesting post in the forum and many write so well. I have shared my girlfriend for a year. She loves when another guy is coming inside of her. Nothing makes her more excited. I feel the same. My girl is not using any form of birth control and is still young.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:40 am

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:17 am
This is the most interesting post in the forum and many write so well. I have shared my girlfriend for a year. She loves when another guy is coming inside of her. Nothing makes her more excited. I feel the same. My girl is not using any form of birth control and is still young.
Does she want to get pregnant? Do you want her to?

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:32 am

Yes, she wants to get pregnant and she also get so excited to feel her lover cum inside or her. I would love it if my gf gets pregnant :)

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:26 pm

My wife has never fucked a boyfriend without a condom. We want to be safe from STDs and unwanted pregnancies. It was a rule we both agreed on at the start of our swinging/hotwife lifestyle. Guys are allowed to cum on her boobs and face and she always swallows with blowjobs.
In our swinger group of friends we came to an agreement years ago that bareback within the group was the norm. We all love and trust each other and have been together as a group for 20 years. All the husbands have had vasectomies. We get 3 monthly tests. Every Saturday night we get together and I love seeing Ann lying back panting with a gaping pussy that is oozing another guy's cum. I immediately crawl across and clean her up. Every guy in our group loves creampies.

uncutpete
Virgin

Unread post by uncutpete » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:29 pm

I have been a bull for couples since I was a teenager. My first couple was my track coach and his beautiful wife. They invited me for dinner and I wound up cumming inside her four times in three hours. She was almost unconscious in the end she had cum so many times. The second night we did this, he drove me home and he sucked me to a last climax in the car in our long driveway. In my experience sperm is an essential part of cuckolding. In all of my three regular couples now, the hubs lick the wife clean after each ejac. during the times we let him be with us, and often clean me as well. The wives will certainly have their strongest orgasm if they cum just as I am shooting deep inside them (just under 9 inches deep)... which I completely love - her orgasms are the most important thing to me -- and the hubs love too. -- because everyone always seems interested about this, I always insist on testing and birth control. In the rare cases where bc has been impossible in the past, I will fuck bare and withhold my orgasms to cum on her or in her mouth, never had an accident in decades.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:33 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
hotfreaks wrote:

Glad you do.
I have to join in and add that this is exactly how I feel. Fortunately, my wife feels the same way.
Total different cocks so far: 196
Check out AnyDesk: 767 523 626
Password: slutlinda3

Jimbo7giveher
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jimbo7giveher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:52 am

my wife had her tubes removed. she only does bareback...the more cum the better. as far as sloppy seconds, i always eat her out and fuck and creampie her just as soon as the guy is gone. kind of our thing. she is still tight, just nice and hot and lubricated. and i've had her right after some pretty large dudes. yeah, one guy pulled out and jerked off....she wont be seeing him again.

bonbrulin2022
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin2022 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:29 pm

Today, a married gentleman whom we had previously met {the last time he was too nervous and tired to actually penetrate my wife} contacted us saying he's 10 minutes away and can he cum over and play with us. Normally such short notice would not end in playtime. However my wife said yes and he paid us a visit. It was awesome. He came inside her, i did clean up. Since day one of our 25 plus years of swinging, my wife has enjoyed bareback with almost all of the men who have played with us. Her preference and mine too. Wouldn't have it any other way.

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:32 am

Hmmmm...interesting question. To be clear, I'm using the past tense because my wife and I are "retired" and our play is in the past (it's a long story). I guess I never thought much about this specific question when we were active. To me, the whole erotic aura of her just playing with other cocks (blowing, fucking, etc.) was enough to send my motor into overdrive, regardless of how/where those cocks finished. From some of the things she said at the time, I believe it was also not that crucial to her own overall enjoyment either.

That being said, the other men came inside her every time we played. Every...single...time. Her most frequent "other guy" lasted over 2 years, so he must have cum inside her a few dozen times over that span. And when it's put that way, yes the realization in retrospect is extremely hot to me.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:11 am

Seems almost all hotwifes in this thread loves bareback and creampies. I wonder how many hotwifes are on birth control? How many like the pregnancy risk with a another man?

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:35 am

How i am feel as the first time a real man cums in her?
I feel very small and i was dizzy and my stomage was like after someone beat me. Then i understand why she treat me like a little girl. And now i am happy and grateful that real men have interest to take her and cums without condoms in her

little Benita

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:22 am

My wife, a hotwife for many years, always went bareback starting with the second date. She felt there was no need to take the risk on the initial date if the date turned out to be a one-night stand. In later years we felt it was safer if the fb was attached and played with his wife's/partners permission, but that was not a fixed rule. There was never a pregnancy risk. She didn't necessarily care if the fb came inside or pulled out, but I as the hubby was always more turned on if he came inside her. In fact, one of her regular fbs always used to pull out until I asked her to ask him to cum inside her.