How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Daniel1971
Prepubescent

How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by Daniel1971 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 am

So I want my girlfriend to fuck another guy, but more than that, I want him to also cum inside of her. To me, this is very important. It signifies that she has COMPLETELY given herself to him. It intensifies my jealousy and signifies to me that she has completely "betrayed" me, and this feeling just gets me ROCK HARD when I think about it (I hope that made sense, it's difficult to explain).

I think when a man cums inside a woman, it's something that should only be done between 2 people who truly love each other. This is EXACTLY why I want another man to do it. The fact that she's with me, and yet she would actually let another man do that to her IN FRONT OF ME just gets me unbelievably aroused. I hope what I'm saying makes sense! The "taboo" of it all gets me incredibly aroused

Can you all describe to me the feelings you had the first time another man actually shot his cum inside your wife? What were you feeling the first time that happened?

007cfc007
Virgin

Re: How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by 007cfc007 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am

It was her first time, he spent night in our bed whilst I stayed in spare room.
The sound of him fucking her was one thing, but the sounds he made as he shot his cum deep inside her was a real wow moment.
I have a simple theory, but I'm sure I will be corrected lol.
To me if a guy is wearing a condom, he's simply fucking your wife, whereas if he's fucking her bareback, to all intense and purposes he's actually breeding your wife.

Yes I know being on the pill contradicts that thought process, and dear God its not what I'd want to really happen, but to know a man is pumping his baby making seed deep into your wife's womb, he's acting on nature's driving force, with only a tiny pill to stop his baby growing inside your wife is very hot to me anyway.

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:09 am

I completely understand your lust to see that. I will tell you that for me personally... Once I saw another man cum in her pussy for the first time, it checked this weird little mental box in my brain. Now I’m just more concerned with her having a great time, no matter where he cums.

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:11 am

Sorry. I hit submit twice on accident.

Daniel1971
Prepubescent

Unread post by Daniel1971 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 am

007cfc007 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am
It was her first time, he spent night in our bed whilst I stayed in spare room.
The sound of him fucking her was one thing, but the sounds he made as he shot his cum deep inside her was a real wow moment.
I have a simple theory, but I'm sure I will be corrected lol.
To me if a guy is wearing a condom, he's simply fucking your wife, whereas if he's fucking her bareback, to all intense and purposes he's actually breeding your wife.

Yes I know being on the pill contradicts that thought process, and dear God its not what I'd want to really happen, but to know a man is pumping his baby making seed deep into your wife's womb, he's acting on nature's driving force, with only a tiny pill to stop his baby growing inside your wife is very hot to me anyway.
Fuck! I think that's part of what gets me off too. He's "potentially" impregnating a woman you love. A woman who also loves you, yet she's LETTING him do what is undeniably the most intimate act a man and woman can do together. And she's doing it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. This is something that should "never" happen, and yet it is!

It's almost as if she's saying "I love you, but at this moment his dick is the only thing that matters. And while I don't necessarily want him to breed me, if it happens, it happens. I'm not going to stop."

Not to repeat myself, but the feelings of "anger, jealousy, betrayal etc." thinking about watching that whole "process" unfold in front of me makes my dick unbelievably HARD! She's supposed to do that with YOU, not him. She loves YOU. But in that moment, his dick is the only thing that matters. And she's not going to stop NO MATTER WHAT!

I would love to watch her do something like that while I masturbate, and if possible, I'd like to cum the exact same time he does. It's so unbelievably hot to think that the moment another man breeds her, I was cumming while watching it happen. I didn't stop him from doing it. Instead, I had an orgasm watching it happen.

mike4fun84
Prepubescent

Unread post by mike4fun84 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 am

So far monogamous & have been married 29 years and just starting to get turned on by all this over the past 1.5 years. I am both completely turned on by the idea of her barebacking, but also worried about STD's. She can't get pregnant at her age, so that is not a worry. I have even begun to consider the idea of doing clean-up duty, on one hand the thought of another guys cum in my mouth turns my stomach, but the thought of my wife asking or "making" me do it seems so hot and erotic. Also, my wife recently asked me to eat her out after i fucked her good and filled her with a big load. She never did that before and it was way out of character for her. I was hesitant at first, but tried it and I loved it. We have done it several more times and she seems to really enjoy watching me do it. She says she loves the way it feels! I wonder if she is imagining me doing that after another guy fucks her???

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 am

The more aware of it I am, the better... As many loads as he can shoot...

mike4fun84
Prepubescent

Unread post by mike4fun84 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 am
The more aware of it I am, the better... As many loads as he can shoot...
mfm4bnc, Does that happen as part of a MFM? If so, do you both fill her up? And how is sloppy seconds?

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:47 pm

It happened by accident. I was worried she might have an STD or be pregnant by him . . .

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:00 pm

It is definitely high on the list for me, as well as my wife. We don't do it with every guy for safety concerns, but as soon as they are tested and trusted, we both prefer it. My wife feels like she hasn't 100% been fucked unless she is filled. It's her kink.

And to touch on your point that it's not suppose to be what happens, but here you are watching another man cut inside your wife....and she willingly wants it is what gets me off
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:24 pm

It’s very important for both of us. Ann says she gets more emotional satisfaction from him cumming inside than her own orgasm. It also is important to our reconnection when I can go down on her and enjoy sloppy seconds.

With one of her boyfriends we realised that it was sperm inside her that was Important, not just semen, when she had a boyfriend who’d had a vasectomy. We’re both incredibly turned on by knowing she has his sperm inside her for a few days after they’d made love.

We both get a lot of satisfaction, and excitement, from their intimacy and what could be more intimate than him cumming inside her.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:38 pm

How important?

Very!! It is important to each of us and has been since she was first fucked by another man.
The first time she was with another man she left the kids with me to watch while she headed out to meet him at a hotel.
When she returned, I asked if she used condoms. " No, silly " was her reply, " I wanted to feel him cumming in me, filling me. "
I have been hooked ever since!

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:39 pm

mike4fun84 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 am
So far monogamous & have been married 29 years and just starting to get turned on by all this over the past 1.5 years. I am both completely turned on by the idea of her barebacking, but also worried about STD's. She can't get pregnant at her age, so that is not a worry. I have even begun to consider the idea of doing clean-up duty, on one hand the thought of another guys cum in my mouth turns my stomach, but the thought of my wife asking or "making" me do it seems so hot and erotic. Also, my wife recently asked me to eat her out after i fucked her good and filled her with a big load. She never did that before and it was way out of character for her. I was hesitant at first, but tried it and I loved it. We have done it several more times and she seems to really enjoy watching me do it. She says she loves the way it feels! I wonder if she is imagining me doing that after another guy fucks her???
My wife recently asked me to do the same thing. She wanted to "taste our love together." So after coming in her I ate her out then went up and gave her a deep kiss.

Pinay4twoNY
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pinay4twoNY » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:19 pm

My first two wives loved to feel a cock cumming in them. They could feel the hot cum spurting inside and I loved fucking those presales pussies and adding mine. My current wife loves to kiss me after I've gone down on her and also loves to kiss me with her mouth all slippery from my com on her lips and tongue. She gets so hot kissing like this. I'm thinking she likes to think it's someone else's cum.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:08 pm

mike4fun84 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 am
What a great way to open the door by asking her. Even if she denies it, you have planted the seed.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:38 pm

I want the other men to cum in me so, yes it is important.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 pm

My wife will only fuck bareback and only wants cum in her.

A man’s seed inside of her fertile, slutty goddess hole, is more important than her own orgasm.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Lizzy and her younger lover used a condom the first time they fucked on his living room couch, but...it broke.He was 26, she 35, and still very fertile. We didn't worry about pregnancy since I had a vasectomy after having our 2 children. Nothing happened after that first fateful union. Liz recovered from her initial trauma and started seeing Jim on a fairly regular basis after their shift at the restaurant. In the initial phase, they successfully used condoms during their copulations, but Liz started to feel the urge to discard the hassle of him wearing one and getting to feel him skin on skin. She saw her doctor and went on the pill and they started fucking bareback exclusively. The rest, as they say, was history as they became passionate lovers and he would deposit 2-3 heavy loads of cum in her eager pussy a night. This was her preference, obviously, and increased her pleasure immeasurably. We had another scare or two as her periods became more irregular but she never stopped going to his house for more.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 pm

Sounds similar to us - when my wife first started seeing her bf they used condom as I have had the snip, but in one session it broke, he came inside her and from there on they went bareback! She had an IUD fitted which somehow slipped out of position and yes he got her pregnant. It was a difficult time for us as we couldn’t go through with it, but we are all back on track now and she is still with him. Whilst I don’t look fondly at that time (it was stressful) I am turned on to think that another guy actually got my wife pregnant!

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:52 am

The first creampie my wife got after mine (I took her virginity) was 8 years after we were married. My best friend was visiting and she let him, TOLD him actually, to come in her. I was watching from behind as he pumped her full of his cum. Secretly, I was wishing he was knocking her up since he was more like a brother and I was fixed after our second child. I still get off watching the video of it and hearing her beg him for his cum in her.

sj hopeful guy
Trainable

Unread post by sj hopeful guy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:09 am

My wife had only played with one guy so far and he does cum inside of her which we both enjoy but safety is of concern.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:26 am

My hotwife loves cum and only does bareback.

I love to see cum oozing from her well used pussy. Further I can't do cleanup if it's not a creampie.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:54 am

Wife has had 2 long term boyfriends that have never used a condom. We have known these guys for years and are comfortable with them being bareback. Its very humbling for a cuckold to know they feel her total warmth and wetness as she welcomes their loads of cum deep inside of her. We also think its hot that her body will absorb much of the cum that does not leak out. We also feel that the cum being deposited is the ultimate and truly completes the experience.

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:44 am

For Nellie, it is an extremely important aspect of her dating other guys! She enjoys most the making love with guys she dates regularly! They have to get tested but it exponentially increases her pleasure! AND MINE! She does hotel bar pickups and occasional other play but carries condoms for those! Those are good for her ego and self esteem but the true lovemaking is with her BFs bareback! Cleaning and reclaiming is part of our ritual now! Gotta love it!

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:13 am

Very important for my wife and I

I would not want to say to my wife for example your long time boyfriend Greg can’t cum inside you only I can do that

That would be an unfair double standard and make myself some type of hypocrite

Therefore my wife and I both like other men coming inside her