Has a lover ever tried to literally steal your wife from you?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Has a lover ever tried to steal your wife?

1. I am a man and my wife/girlfriend's lover has attempted to steal her from me.
52%
2. I am a woman and a lover has attempted to steal me from my husband or boyfriend.
4%
3. I am a man who has attempted to steal a woman from her husband/boyfriend.
7%
4. Status quo here. My wife and her lovers (or me 'the hotwife' and my lovers) have always been able to keep it simple and uncomplicated.
37%

Total votes: 220

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Has a lover ever tried to literally steal your wife from you?

Unread post by MtnCouple » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:56 am

Since we joined this site, we have had countless offers from men or “bulls” through PM, to fuck my wife. Everyone has been really cool and respectful. But we have pretty much shot everyone down. Here is why...

My wife has had a BF for about the last two years. He seemed like a cool guy. Very respectful. Treated her well. He is very wealthy, so would buy her nice things on special occasions (He even gave me a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle). Good in bed etc. He was a perfect fuck buddy for her. He had recently been through a messy divorce and always said he'd never get married again. Because of that, I figured I didn't have anything to worry about. They would typically see each other a few times a month. So, not too frequently. About 6 months ago, my wife came home from his house at roughly 5 in the morning. She crawled into bed with me. She was visibly upset. She begged me to make love to her, which I did of course. After we we both came, she told me what had happened. She said that the night before, she and her BF had a nice dinner at his place, had some nice wine, spent some time in the hot tub. They had sex twice. Once in the shower, and then again in his bed later that night. She said the second time they had sex was long and passionate. They enjoyed several different positions. She got off twice and he came in her pussy doggy style (her favorite). Everything went great. Here is where it takes a turn for the worse....

After he came, they both collapsed in the bed. They were joking around and discussing life in general. And this mother fucker asked my wife to leave me for him! She thought he was joking. Then he got super serious with her and professed his undying love for her, and begged her to leave me for him. He said he had been planning their lives together. He said he wanted to marry her, and have babies with her!

He had such a good thing going. He just couldn’t leave well enough alone. My wife told him “ABSOLUTELY NOT!” She then got out of bed, got dressed and went and slept in a spare bedroom until she was sober enough to drive home. She and I have a rule. If things ever get to the point where divorce or splitting up ever even comes up, she must move on. She actually came up with that rule. But this was the first time that it had ever actually happened. I give her credit for sticking to it so hard.

So now she wants to just sort of chill and "focus on her family." Even though she was mad at him, it was still hard for her to break up with him. I think she is still a little sad about it. But when I mention him, she gets mad and says she doesn’t want to talk about him. “It’s over with him.” Is all she will say. He has tried to contact her, but she blocked his number. And he knows better than to come to the house, especially when I’m home. The good news is that she has been taking all of her sexual frustration out on me lately. And it’s A LOT to handle! Sometimes we fuck 2 or 3 times a day. She has been getting after it in the gym too. She looks and feels great. Hopefully she will want to get back into the lifestyle at some point, but who knows. I give her credit. She is an amazing wife and mother, so I have no room to complain. She always says "I may be a ho, but I'm a loyal ho." That has always made me laugh. I'm getting the feeling that she may just want to keep things simple and only have sex with me now.

So, here is my question... Anyone else ever experienced this same thing? A lover who tried to steal your wife and ruined things? Or maybe you are a hotwife who had a lover, who attempted to steal her? How did it play out for you? I'm just wondering how common this is. We love this lifestyle, but it is true that we are all human, and feelings do get involved.
Last edited by MtnCouple on Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Re: Has a lover ever tried to literally steal your wife from you?

Unread post by 36DDwife » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:05 am

I may be a ho, but I'm a loyal ho."
Man...you got a good one there!

My wife is not a hotwife yet so I have no experience with the poll at hand.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:08 am

I had a lover for 2 years who tried to steal me away from my wife. She sweet talked me and sowed seeds of doubt with my wife. It was a long process of slowly chipping away at each of us. I was caught up in all the fun the three of us were having together and lost my way. The end came when I relented and we had unprotected sex. She became pregnant and everything ended pretty quickly at that point. It was a horrible way to end things and scarred all three of us.

HWBarb4Fun
Experienced

Unread post by HWBarb4Fun » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am

If anyone ever tried to do that I'd be so done with this lifestyle! I wold also want to warn others about someone trying to seal another persons spouse.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

I forgot to add that the MFer trying to do the stealing prolly gonna get an ass whoopin from me! :evil:

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:52 am

36DDwife wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am
I forgot to add that the MFer trying to do the stealing prolly gonna get an ass whoopin from me! :evil:
Ha ha. Trust me. He’s kept his distance. I boxed golden gloves for 21 years.

And you’re right. She’s a keeper for sure.
Last edited by MtnCouple on Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:58 am

HWBarb4Fun wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am
If anyone ever tried to do that I'd be so done with this lifestyle! I wold also want to warn others about someone trying to seal another persons spouse.
Yeah. I’d like to warn others. But he’s not really in the lifestyle. They didn’t meet though typical LS methods. She was just a fuck buddy for him at first. Unfortunately, it’s hard to warn people and remain discreet.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Nobody can "steal" your wife from you. Your wife may decide that she wants ti leave you but that's on her, not him.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:12 pm

My wife told to develop a friendship relationship with a gal we both know very well even yet today. About a year into this my girl friend and I both started having feelings for one another and went with it. We became obsessed with each other. This went on for about 18 month until my wife encountered me and asked if I had fallen in love with her. I denied loving her but admitted I have a strong friendship connection to her. My girlfriend was part of a swinger couple as my wife and I are so it was easy for the relationship to build. Her hubby was fucking my wife but they never got the intimate connect like we did. My girlfriend and I eventually had a chat about out feelings and reeled our emotions for each other in getting it all under control. Today we all still screw around about once a month and when my girlfriend and I do get to play we allow ourselves to fully connect and we do make love as opposed to our spouses just fukking. We keep this very close to ourselves as we also feel our spouses know but yet we don't allow this to interfere with our them. It's weird but works. I find myself feeling reserved quite frequently with my girlfriend but do so out of respect for my beautiful bride of almost 30 yrs. At no time though have we gone and had sex behind our spouses backs it's always been when the four of us hook up. Now this is not to say we have not met up for some orgasmic heavy petting though with words of emotion shared. Dam it's hard not to give in to her advances as she says the same about me since we always have concern for our spouses. Love my girlfriend to death and wish we could have what we fully desire but I feel it would ruin the entire relationship for all.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:54 am

Never gonna happen. My wife is high-maintenance, actually very high-maintenance, rephrase that, extremely very high-maintenance.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:50 am

Some have hinted at my wife leaving me for the guy and a couple have urged her to do that. The only men she will now have longer term relationships with are those who are more stable as fuckbuddies.

When the relationship has gotten to the point some misguided guys ask her that sort of question, that's is a deal-killer for her. Like your wife, the first time she had to break off the relationship, she also had some sadness over it. Since then, she keeps an arms-length distance from anyone fucking her. She makes clear that, for her, it's just for fun. If they seem to agree with that and their personalities connect, she considers them more compatible.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:20 am

Don't know if steal is the proper word. We have run into a few guys over the years who wanted more of her attention and to be exclusive. It wasn't something my wife was interested in doing. She told them she had a husband. If she wasn't prepared to be exclusive with me why would she do it with them?

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:28 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:20 am
Don't know if steal is the proper word. We have run into a few guys over the years who wanted more of her attention and to be exclusive. It wasn't something my wife was interested in doing. She told them she had a husband. If she wasn't prepared to be exclusive with me why would she do it with them?
Good point.

ste020666
Prepubescent

Unread post by ste020666 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 am

a few guys told my wife if you were my wife I would keep you for myself.always pissed me off.

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 pm

It's so weird to read this. I had wives offer to leave their husbands.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:25 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:20 am
Right.
My wife never told then she had a husband.
In most cases they knew very well.
If not, she didn't tell and let them.

Dinoo

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Des, I wonder if you'd enlighten me on the dichotomy of these two statements. I don't ask flippantly, just out of curiosity, and with much respect.
Since then, she keeps an arms-length distance from anyone fucking her. She makes clear that, for her, it's just for fun. If they seem to agree with that and their personalities connect, she considers them more compatible.
by Des 31 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:31 pm

My wife has fallen in love with four men she fucked for months; two of those were years and one of those with her boss is ongoing. That close and emotional bond understandably comes about in lengthy and successful relationships.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:09 am

I fell in love with a hotwife I was seeing. I was only her second lover, and her husband had pushed her into the lifestyle in an effort to open her up sexually. They had tried and failed to get started with several fuck buddies, but she never "felt it" enough to go through with it. Despite being breathtakingly beautiful, she could not find a guy who clicked the boxes. We met (with her husband), and decided it was not going to work sexually. Then at the end of the evening, I gave her a warm, non-sexual hug. I intentionally leaned forward to keep my hips away from her. When we hugged, it was fireworks... I felt her chest start to pound and heard a little gasp. When we released, she was trembling, had goose bumps, and was flushed.

We continued to text, and it was mostly non-sexual. She was extremely bright and sweet. Her husband was kind of a jerk, and she was his trophy wife. She was good at EVERYTHING, but he was never satisfied because she was not "hot" in bed. We lived about 40 miles apart, and both had very busy lives, so we never even talked about getting together. Then one day she called me in tears... She was graduating from her Ph.D. program, and neither her husband nor her parents were coming to the ceremony. I told her I would come. We ended up making love in the car in the parking garage, and it was some of the most intense and passionate sex I have ever had. She had worn nothing but thigh high stockings under her gown, and she wore her hood and gown while we fucked. I had bruised lips from kissing so hard. It was her first time having multiple orgasms, and each time she came she kept saying "I love you, I love you."

After that, we didn't make any plans to see each other again, and we were both a little freaked out. We nevertheless talked on the phone every morning as we commuted to work. We never talked about "us," but I listened to her about her job search, parenting, her struggles to adapt to a different culture in the US... all about her life... After about six months, she invited me to a threesome with her husband. He was very excited, as he thought she was finally opening up. We got together, and it was amazingly hot. She had one orgasm after another for hours, and she gave her first two blowjobs. However, the husband saw the chemistry and when it was all over, he was pretty freaked. He forbade her from seeing me again, but said it was okay for us to continue talking.

Neither of us were in very good control at that point. About once a week, she would drive 40 miles each way to come fuck me in her car during lunch. About once a month, we would get a hotel. She started swinging with her husband, and he seemed happy, and it seemed like we all were getting something we needed, or at least that is how we rationalized it. We talked every morning for two years, and saw each other about three times a month. We tried to stop, but our efforts seemed to make it worse. I ended up getting her pregnant, and I really wanted to raise the child with her. I was pretty heart broken when she ended the pregnancy.

Things blew up when she had a big party for her 30th birthday and invited me. The chemistry was still obvious, and her husband flipped out again. He went through all her stuff and found out how much we communicated (not about us meeting). She was very involved in a small tight knit conservative community, and he made lots of threats about exposing her, taking the kids, and even physically harming both of us. She elected to break things off, and we have been abiding since then. They are pretty active in the swinging community, and I see her online presence from time to time. It has been ten years, and I still miss her. I regret hurting anyone, but it sure did not feel wrong at the time.

Wifepleaser510
Experienced

Unread post by Wifepleaser510 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:00 am

ste020666 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 am
a few guys told my wife if you were my wife I would keep you for myself.always pissed me off.
I am puzzled as to why it would piss you off, it seems like very high praise to me. Perhaps it pushed some of your buttons?
Fully vaccinated, and ready to talk about some safe play in the SF Bay Area.
I have pro massage skills and have been known to offer sensual massage for women.

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:25 am

Wifepleaser510 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:00 am
ste020666 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 am
I am puzzled as to why it would piss you off, it seems like very high praise to me. Perhaps it pushed some of your buttons?
I could be wrong... But I think he interprets that as “your husband is an idiot for sharing you.”

I think it’s all about the context. I could see it either way, really.

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:41 am

You don't have a selection for "succeeded" so I marked attempted.
The breakup is more complicated in most cases.

In my case, the man worked on my wife for many months. He was the perfect storm some of us know can happen. Good looking, above average cock, kind of a playboy, social, life of the party kind of guy.

He was perfect! But alas, it was just a perfect veneer...

He created so much tension and drama in our marriage. He encourgaed her to break agreements that were the foundation for our HW activities. He spoke poorly of me. Was somewhat wealthy - a lot of discretionary cash... and spent it on her.

Her NRE was crazy off the charts.

We fought about him! She would say, "D doesn't do that", or "D would have done it this way", or "D can get that done..."

I used the veto we agreed on (first time used) and while she pretended to abide by it, she was secretly seeing him.

I divorced her.

She moved in with him and the perfect veneer fell off when the divorce was final. He was a player. His thrill was to be a home-wrecker. Take people's SO... once successful, there was no fun in it for him. Of course, they didn't last.

How he was not killed by any of the scorned BF or husbands is amazing!

It was a horrible end to a beautiful marriage and amazing adventure!

XY

Hike247
Trainable

Unread post by Hike247 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:19 am

With all the horror stories, sometimes is better to keep it a fantasy if your marriage isn’t rock solid.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:39 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:09 am
I fell in love with a hotwife I was seeing. I was only her second lover, and her husband had pushed her into the lifestyle in an effort to open her up sexually. They had tried and failed to get started with several fuck buddies, but she never "felt it" enough to go through with it. Despite being breathtakingly beautiful, she could not find a guy who clicked the boxes. We met (with her husband), and decided it was not going to work sexually. Then at the end of the evening, I gave her a warm, non-sexual hug. I intentionally leaned forward to keep my hips away from her. When we hugged, it was fireworks... I felt her chest start to pound and heard a little gasp. When we released, she was trembling, had goose bumps, and was flushed.

We continued to text, and it was mostly non-sexual. She was extremely bright and sweet. Her husband was kind of a jerk, and she was his trophy wife. She was good at EVERYTHING, but he was never satisfied because she was not "hot" in bed. We lived about 40 miles apart, and both had very busy lives, so we never even talked about getting together. Then one day she called me in tears... She was graduating from her Ph.D. program, and neither her husband nor her parents were coming to the ceremony. I told her I would come. We ended up making love in the car in the parking garage, and it was some of the most intense and passionate sex I have ever had. She had worn nothing but thigh high stockings under her gown, and she wore her hood and gown while we fucked. I had bruised lips from kissing so hard. It was her first time having multiple orgasms, and each time she came she kept saying "I love you, I love you."

After that, we didn't make any plans to see each other again, and we were both a little freaked out. We nevertheless talked on the phone every morning as we commuted to work. We never talked about "us," but I listened to her about her job search, parenting, her struggles to adapt to a different culture in the US... all about her life... After about six months, she invited me to a threesome with her husband. He was very excited, as he thought she was finally opening up. We got together, and it was amazingly hot. She had one orgasm after another for hours, and she gave her first two blowjobs. However, the husband saw the chemistry and when it was all over, he was pretty freaked. He forbade her from seeing me again, but said it was okay for us to continue talking.

Neither of us were in very good control at that point. About once a week, she would drive 40 miles each way to come fuck me in her car during lunch. About once a month, we would get a hotel. She started swinging with her husband, and he seemed happy, and it seemed like we all were getting something we needed, or at least that is how we rationalized it. We talked every morning for two years, and saw each other about three times a month. We tried to stop, but our efforts seemed to make it worse. I ended up getting her pregnant, and I really wanted to raise the child with her. I was pretty heart broken when she ended the pregnancy.

Things blew up when she had a big party for her 30th birthday and invited me. The chemistry was still obvious, and her husband flipped out again. He went through all her stuff and found out how much we communicated (not about us meeting). She was very involved in a small tight knit conservative community, and he made lots of threats about exposing her, taking the kids, and even physically harming both of us. She elected to break things off, and we have been abiding since then. They are pretty active in the swinging community, and I see her online presence from time to time. It has been ten years, and I still miss her. I regret hurting anyone, but it sure did not feel wrong at the time.
The passion and love you obviously felt for this woman are obvious. I know the feeling of love and loss and this is it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:34 am

Nope and I am very clear upfront. I tell any man I am in contact with that my heart will always belong to my husband and that I will never be exclusive with any FWB.

If they don't respect my marriage they don't get very far with me. I also ask if they are playing with other women because I don't want a man who is exclusive to me either. I would prefer they are selective but definitely not exclusive.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:01 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:34 am
Nope and I am very clear upfront. I tell any man I am in contact with that my heart will always belong to my husband and that I will never be exclusive with any FWB.

If they don't respect my marriage they don't get very far with me. I also ask if they are playing with other women because I don't want a man who is exclusive to me either. I would prefer they are selective but definitely not exclusive.
That's one thing I like about you. Hubby stays #1