Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
slenderfish
Experienced

Re: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:33 pm

Well, Saturday night was a bust. SW cancelled because she felt a scratchy throat and was having sinus congestion. Stayed home out of caution to avoid what I ended up going through.

There will always be a next time.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:54 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:33 pm
Well, Saturday night was a bust. SW cancelled because she felt a scratchy throat and was having sinus congestion. Stayed home out of caution to avoid what I ended up going through.

There will always be a next time.
I and I’m sure the rest of your thread followers wish SW and you a speedy recovery

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:16 pm

Cross fingers for SW fast recovery and back on track.

How you guys are progressing with dirty talking during foreplay or sex?
Are you able to for example during handjob talk with SW about her with another cock in her hand or two 😈?

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:55 pm

Well, the only update is that I have mostly recovered from my virus(?) which really took me down. Recovered enough, apparently, to travel to Texas on business.

On last report. SW had succumbed to the virus and was fighting it. I was on the mend path, and was scheduled to resume my periodic business trips to Texas, Tue-Thu, this week.

As of Sunday/Monday, I was thinking it was too much to push myself and was conceptualizing how I could cancel.

But as of Monday evening, SW pushed back HARD against it, saying that I needed to go, to nurture important relationships, etc. Quite a bit of energy, methinks. I wonder if she wanted me to get out of there, that she has plans?

In any case, I did take the trip and departed early early this morning. I'm really tired, drank too much over drinks and dinner, and am sitting in the hotel ready for some sleep.

Hopefully, SW is having more of a good time tonight.

If I'm being honest, I'll own up to the concept that part of my reason to do these trips is to provide SW some time and space to "be naughty" if that's in her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:01 pm

But if she was coming down with the bug, it doesn't seem likely.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:22 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:55 pm
Well, the only update is that I have mostly recovered from my virus(?) which really took me down. Recovered enough, apparently, to travel to Texas on business.

On last report. SW had succumbed to the virus and was fighting it. I was on the mend path, and was scheduled to resume my periodic business trips to Texas, Tue-Thu, this week.

As of Sunday/Monday, I was thinking it was too much to push myself and was conceptualizing how I could cancel.

But as of Monday evening, SW pushed back HARD against it, saying that I needed to go, to nurture important relationships, etc. Quite a bit of energy, methinks. I wonder if she wanted me to get out of there, that she has plans?

In any case, I did take the trip and departed early early this morning. I'm really tired, drank too much over drinks and dinner, and am sitting in the hotel ready for some sleep.

Hopefully, SW is having more of a good time tonight.

If I'm being honest, I'll own up to the concept that part of my reason to do these trips is to provide SW some time and space to "be naughty" if that's in her.
Perhaps you need to reinstall the home security system? At least a doorbell cam 🤔

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:09 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:01 pm
But if she was coming down with the bug, it doesn't seem likely.
I guess I didn't close the loop on that point. She started recovering over the weekend and by Monday decided to make a visit to the club, to do some stretching and a bit of steam to loosen up her chest. She had been complaining about not working out in any form or fashion for two weeks, and I overheard her confirming with Mr. G that she wanted to get back on pattern with the private training this week, which pattern is Wed and Fri.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:14 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:22 pm
Perhaps you need to reinstall the home security system? At least a doorbell cam 🤔
Funny you said that. SW had requested a doorbell cam about a year ago, so I purchased the latest Ring doorbell. It sat on my "to-do" list for a long time, but I was just not quite certain about the privacy concerns that I'd read about, with respect to that device. So when a friend told me his old Ring doorbell had gone on the fritz, I gave him ours and helped him install it at his home.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:15 pm

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:16 pm
Cross fingers for SW fast recovery and back on track.

How you guys are progressing with dirty talking during foreplay or sex?
Are you able to for example during handjob talk with SW about her with another cock in her hand or two 😈?
Not so much these days. Would love to get back to that.

rooster444
Experienced

Unread post by rooster444 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

Maybe it's time to start thinking about a little freaky sidepiece who will bring you what you would like.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm

I did do a quick midweek ski trip getaway with a couple of guy friends (one of them Mr. E) to Whistler/Blackcomb. There is a bit of history of SW getting her Pinky going when I have done these trips.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:12 am

rooster444 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am
Maybe it's time to start thinking about a little freaky sidepiece who will bring you what you would like.
I have a friend who is really fabulous and is an obvious sidepiece, she was published in Playboy some years back. A "luxury" woman at this point. SW has met her a few times and acts somewhat wary around her. This is the woman whom we took to a dinner a few years ago to introduce to Mr. B for potential dating. SW ended up canceling at the last minute so we ended up going as five people instead of six (three couples). I always figured SW cancelled because of her prior encounter with Mr. B, in that she was secretly jealous and didn't want to picture him with someone else.

This woman literally has to downgrade her styling so as to dissuade attention from men. She has become adept at it. At the same time, she does allow me on her private social media and I see her travels and her sexy dolled-up look, poolside in bikini, sexy heels and short skirts and deep plunge cleavage for nights out, and damn!

We did invite this woman to my big birthday almost two years ago. She attended with a (male) date and just shined. She kept it modest and did not steal any limelight from SW. SW had no negative energy that night, because of this "boyfriend" being along. This guy is still in her life, but is not a serious player. Doesn't quite have the horsepower (e.g. money and lifestyle).

But in any case, with this woman, it would be a case of "out of the frying pan and into the fire" so I have my hands full enough with SW.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:15 am

SW's mother is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks on her annual trip, next week (Tuesday).

So I was a bit surprised when SW, out of the blue, a couple of weeks ago insisted she needed to go "visit her mother" back in her hometown. She insisted I book her at the same fancy hotel where she had her encounters with Mr. S. And I delivered her to the airport yesterday morning. She will return on Monday night, just in time to be her for her mother's arrival the next day.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:22 am

Hi Fish, you posted this on Amanda's thread, but I figured I'd ask you here:
slenderfish wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:19 am
My ex-wife's niece is a 10/10 and has been a flight attendant for one of the other Big-3 US airlines for about 15 years ... About four years ago, she asked me to dinner on a layover in my area, for a bit of personal advice ... She asked me about Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby arrangements, whether I knew anything about them, because she was considering that.
That's very interesting SF, have you kept in touch with her?
Is she now a sugar-baby? 😉

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:52 pm

Her traveling to see her mom (right before her mom come’s to visit you certainly seems) quite a bit odd, yes?

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:06 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:22 am
Hi Fish, you posted this on Amanda's thread, but I figured I'd ask you here:
slenderfish wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:19 am
My ex-wife's niece is a 10/10 and has been a flight attendant for one of the other Big-3 US airlines for about 15 years ... About four years ago, she asked me to dinner on a layover in my area, for a bit of personal advice ... She asked me about Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby arrangements, whether I knew anything about them, because she was considering that.
That's very interesting SF, have you kept in touch with her?
Is she now a sugar-baby? 😉
I suppose I didn't finish the thought. After posting about this niece, I got curious and looked up her social media to see recent images and also many going back at least 15 years (and more). I was reminded that after leaving home and her religion, she went far away and was the social emcee on a big cruise line, kind of like "Julie" from Love Boat (this is aging me). But the niece is fabulously beautiful (think Britney Spears but a more classic tall blonde with long legs) and can sing like an angel and also like Tina Turner. I also saw images from when she completed flight attendant school and then all her trips all over the world, images with rock stars, with NBA stars, in exclusive clubs, at Hollywood awards shows, and many images with her younger cousin (my daughter). And, finally, one image from when she was about five years old reminded me she used to call me her "favorite uncle" and was a little cute but bratty girl who was missing front teeth and had a fat belly and was all over me, all the time, when I was around. To the point I got self-conscious and kind of avoided her.

So the rest of my story over that dinner, is I advised her to know and embrace that her discarding of the religion didn't mean she also discarded her self image and self worth, and that her values (family, honesty, hard work, getting along, charming) were and are always there, and cannot be denied. Those values bind her to her family, and will triumph over the religious issues. That life CAN be fast in the slow lane. That if she had life goals (motherhood, etc.) then time spent dating (or other) with men who are not compatible with those goals ends up being time keeping her from achieving those goals.

She then went back to her hometown (on the East Coast) and re-made friends with her parents, and while there she met a proper young man (an accountant!) and they started dating. They ended up getting married (in Europe, my daughter was in the wedding party) and she now has two children (in less than four years!) and has returned to her Flight Attendant job on international routes. I don't cross paths with her any more.

Though I do wonder if her slow life is ultimately to her liking. Time will tell!

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:10 pm

thinman wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:52 pm
Her traveling to see her mom (right before her mom come’s to visit you certainly seems) quite a bit odd, yes?
Yes, it is a bit odd to me as well. That's why I mentioned it.

And she came up with all the excuses as to why she couldn't even spend one night at her mother's house, or at her girlfriend's house, or at her sister's house. She has to be in the hotel.

I did get a call from her last night. We'll see how much she stays in touch with me over the next few days.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:16 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:06 pm
She then went back to her hometown (on the East Coast) and re-made friends with her parents, and while there she met a proper young man (an accountant!) and they started dating. They ended up getting married (in Europe, my daughter was in the wedding party) and she now has two children (in less than four years!) and has returned to her Flight Attendant job on international routes. I don't cross paths with her any more.

Though I do wonder if her slow life is ultimately to her liking. Time will tell!
If she took your advice to heart, and it sounds like she did, she should be happy with the life she has made for herself.
It has meaning, substance, love, and family. She should be happy.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:06 am

slenderfish wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:10 pm
thinman wrote:

And she came up with all the excuses as to why she couldn't even spend one night at her mother's house, or at her girlfriend's house, or at her sister's house. She has to be in the hotel.

I did get a call from her last night. We'll see how much she stays in touch with me over the next few days.
SF - Not sure if this was your thread or somewhere else. Did SW travel back home a few years ago, stay at the hotel and meet up with a guy from high school? Activities only went part way, no follow through? So maybe this is a meet up redo by chance?

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:06 pm

slenderfish wrote:

Isn't it well known that pilots and sttendants often lead double lives. She could still be having fun, messing around, going to parties etc... just less than before.

Not saying she is but its got to be hard to give up the fun when it's dangling in front of you all the time. Most guys i knew who spent substantial time abroad, specifically asia, had a girlfriend and other life away from home.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:21 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:06 pm
slenderfish wrote:

Isn't it well known that pilots and sttendants often lead double lives. She could still be having fun, messing around, going to parties etc... just less than before.

Not saying she is but its got to be hard to give up the fun when it's dangling in front of you all the time. Most guys i knew who spent substantial time abroad, specifically asia, had a girlfriend and other life away from home.
Yes, it seems like she has started to re-embrace the flight attendant element. Until recently, she was kind of dumbing down her look and avoiding long-haul flights. Not sure if this is a shift that means anything, or not.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:26 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:06 am
slenderfish wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:10 pm
thinman wrote:

SF - Not sure if this was your thread or somewhere else. Did SW travel back home a few years ago, stay at the hotel and meet up with a guy from high school? Activities only went part way, no follow through? So maybe this is a meet up redo by chance?
She did go to that hotel and she seduced a boyfriend from many years back, Mr. M.

She said she "flipped" him from his girlfriend. That is, he was saying he "has a new girlfriend" and was uncertain if he should make time to get together with SW, knowing that she had begin "Hotwife" activities. I'd originally suggested this guy for her, as a "safe" person who seemed to keep in touch with her over the years, despite his being married, etc. He got divorced, they talked, and SW told him of the Hotwife concept.

So he did kind of tell her he wasn't into it but then he did ultimately meet up with her, and she "closed the deal" as it were. But apparently he was not happy with himself so distanced from SW after that. SW got a super ego boost, though.

In her words "He's put on a bit of weight but still knows how to use his cock" which she left in a voicemail to me, immediately after the encounter.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:00 pm

How is the communication going between the two of you these days? Do you think if she does something she will tell you about it?

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:34 am

Great to hear that is SW is in the place where she did hotwifing.
The key is if there is someone like Mr.M.
I know that SW looks so hot that she may just go to bar to find someone.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:20 pm

Was wondering what happened to your avatar?