Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:26 pm

So sorry to hear of the mess. I would invite her to stay with you for a little while to take her mind off of everything. Going home to the joint home must be painful.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:39 pm

Man alive! It’s no wonder you’ve been pretty quiet the last several weeks. It’s always a shame when life takes a turn like that. I’m sure you’ll be the rock SW and your friend need.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:13 pm

Oh my, how horrible

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:46 pm

Some updates. Still here...

- I did early season boys' ski trip last weekend, Fri-Mon. Not much snow, but got the kinks out. SW home alone.

- SW leaving on Sunday to travel with Ms. F (the one who lost her guy) to spend a week in Florida, to help get Ms. F's place there ready for the rental market. Ms. F likes it in our area and wants to stay here, to take over the lease of the apartment.

- SW a couple of days ago mentioned in passing that Mr. B (yes, THAT Mr. B) had texted her out of the blue to inquire how she was doing. She said she'd assumed he'd copied me on the text, and asked why I'd not mentioned it. I answered, truthfully, that I was not copied on the text. Hmmmm....

- SW has resumed her personal training with Mr. G, who was out of the country for about a month.

- We went out this past Wednesday to join Mr. E who was hosting a holiday party on his boat (the party boat from earlier in this storyline). Was fun, tame, etc. but I brought some lovely extra anejo tequila and SW also a bottle of Pinot Noir. A nice time had by all!

Slenderfish.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:57 pm

Another note, it just caught my attention, from another string, and it resonated with me:
--------------------------------------
Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:34 am
Interesting ...
You are supportive of Crystal's HW'ing adventures, allowing her even to play in Monaco as a yacht bunny (very cool).
Now there is something between Crystal and M, and you sense M wants to push the envelope with Crystal, and you are unsure about that ...
I think, however, you have realized by now, that if the adventure holds allure for Crystal, she will do it. She's a bold girl.
Several years ago, we were in St. Tropez and SW fell in with some hottie girls who were also there, from NYC and New Orleans. We were out at a lunch place, well-known Le Club 55 in Ramatuelle, an area place where one can moor a yacht and the zodiac to a pier or take a water taxi, and walk to the lunch/club. The redhead hottie (we found out later she had been a dancer in a burlesque revue/show in New Orleans for many year) took the lead and met three guys who were having lunch, from their yacht. Redhead had a brunette with her, and wanted to get out on the yacht, but figured it would be more compelling with another girl, a blonde, and invited SW to join them. The guys were all into it, and SW demurred, saying she had not brought any bikini. Redhead countered that she had an "extra" bikini that SW could wear, so she did a quick change into the skimpy white bikini. I think I have images of that one. Once I gave the thumbs up, off they went!

Of course, SW knew the mind of the men and said she was able to play it off for much of the afternoon on the yacht. She insisted they take her back to port before it got dark, and promised that they would all go out on the boat on Friday night. And of course she did not go out with them again.

My point here is that she very easily could have done the Yacht Bunny thing, but it was before she was ready to dip her toe into the hotwife water. Or, put another way, not as bold as Crystal from the Starting Very Slowly string.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:04 pm

Interesting insight, SF ... I think powerful men and their toys might intrigue SW ... 🤔
Happy Holidays, buddy!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

AngeloItaly
Virgin

Unread post by AngeloItaly » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:45 pm

I was rather sure the bad thing happened,despite of the sadness,would have boost something.I mean,when you see the death,you can react in many ways.Turning into a libertine mood could be one of the reaction,considering your wife background.
I've a request.Isn't possible to see some other "characters"of the story?censored pictures of course

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:45 am

slenderfish wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:57 pm
Another note, it just caught my attention, from another string, and it resonated with me:
Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:34 am
Interesting ...
You are supportive of Crystal's HW'ing adventures, allowing her even to play in Monaco as a yacht bunny (very cool).
Now there is something between Crystal and M, and you sense M wants to push the envelope with Crystal, and you are unsure about that ...
I think, however, you have realized by now, that if the adventure holds allure for Crystal, she will do it. She's a bold girl.
Several years ago, we were in St. Tropez and SW fell in with some hottie girls who were also there, from NYC and New Orleans. We were out at a lunch place, well-known Le Club 55 in Ramatuelle, an area place where one can moor a yacht and the zodiac to a pier or take a water taxi, and walk to the lunch/club. The redhead hottie (we found out later she had been a dancer in a burlesque revue/show in New Orleans for many year) took the lead and met three guys who were having lunch, from their yacht. Redhead had a brunette with her, and wanted to get out on the yacht, but figured it would be more compelling with another girl, a blonde, and invited SW to join them. The guys were all into it, and SW demurred, saying she had not brought any bikini. Redhead countered that she had an "extra" bikini that SW could wear, so she did a quick change into the skimpy white bikini. I think I have images of that one. Once I gave the thumbs up, off they went!

Of course, SW knew the mind of the men and said she was able to play it off for much of the afternoon on the yacht. She insisted they take her back to port before it got dark, and promised that they would all go out on the boat on Friday night. And of course she did not go out with them again.

My point here is that she very easily could have done the Yacht Bunny thing, but it was before she was ready to dip her toe into the hotwife water. Or, put another way, not as bold as Crystal from the Starting Very Slowly string.
Sf - Visions of the PBS series 'Hotel Portafino" immediately come to mind. :lol: :lol:

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:38 am

AngeloItaly wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:45 pm
I was rather sure the bad thing happened,despite of the sadness,would have boost something.I mean,when you see the death,you can react in many ways.Turning into a libertine mood could be one of the reaction,considering your wife background.
I've a request.Isn't possible to see some other "characters"of the story?censored pictures of course
Would love to do that, but rules of the forum do not allow.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:19 pm

Getting our plans organized for New Year's Eve party.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:26 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:19 pm
Don’t forget the mistletoe!

bar9716
Virgin

Unread post by bar9716 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:35 am

slenderfish wrote:
Will it be at your house? Or another location?

And thanks for the update despite your incredibly busy schedule.

AngeloItaly
Virgin

Unread post by AngeloItaly » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:22 am

May it be the night of the big decision,a crossroad between monogamy and hotwifing!

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:10 am

bar9716 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:35 am
slenderfish wrote:

The big project is coming to its culmination over the next couple of weeks. Hoping it all works out this time.

We've decided to go to a five-star hotel not too far from where we live, with a few other couples. Presently considering whether it makes sense to upgrade to the bottle-service package and/or to get a room in advance for overnight.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:50 am

slenderfish wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:10 am
bar9716 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:35 am
slenderfish wrote:

The big project is coming to its culmination over the next couple of weeks. Hoping it all works out this time.

We've decided to go to a five-star hotel not too far from where we live, with a few other couples. Presently considering whether it makes sense to upgrade to the bottle-service package and/or to get a room in advance for overnight.
SF - Get the room. No worries about D&D and NYE is usually a high time for police spot checks. And breakfast or brunch is readily available. Have a good one. :up: :up:

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:01 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:50 am
SF - Get the room. No worries about D&D and NYE is usually a high time for police spot checks. And breakfast or brunch is readily available. Have a good one. :up: :up:
So SW suggested we invite this additional other couple, whose wife is unusually sexy and beautiful, whom we attended NYE parties with over 10 years ago at this same hotel. Kind of "let's get the band back together" etc. This couple recently moved to a well-loved city about 2 1/2 hour drive away, so if they attend the event, they will certainly get an overnight room. I invited him (a physician/surgeon who is also a ski buddy of mine) and he called me yesterday to discuss particulars.

Two points of note:

1) SW from time to time remarks that he is one of the most handsome men she's ever met.
2) He has asked me at least three times if we are swingers, and I've mentioned that to SW over the years

I told him if they attend and get an overnight room at the hotel, then we will do the same.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:25 am

On another note, yesterday I asked SW if she would meet me at 2:00 p.m. at a designated, unnamed place for a "surprise". She is not that good with surprises (always wants to know in advance) but I insisted on keeping it from her.

At 1:45 I texted her the address and her navigation took her to the place. It is a jewelry store owned by another buddy of mine. She picked out some nice earrings and then departed in her car to get her hair done. While there she tried on a number of other items and one in particular stood out on her, it was twice the price of the earrings, and she said the perhaps in the future, special birthday or anniversary or something. After she departed I asked my buddy if he could give me a better price on the "special" item and he accommodated, so she is in for a nice surprise on Christmas.

She was in a fabulous mood after that, so when I arrive d home she suggested we go out and she got all dolled up. Saturday night! She suggested the bar/restaurant of a local boutique hotel and as we drove over there, I went past a row of restaurants and boutique stores and pointed out this one steak and seafood place that has an active bar and transitions to a serious pick-up place after the normal dinner seatings, at around 10:00 p.m.

She said "lets go there and sit at the bar" and so I parked and once in the place, we jockeyed for position and got seats.

SW got a lot of attention and magically was able to get one chair at the bar. I stood behind like a happy dog. At least two women separately approached and complimented her outfit and styling. We ordered drinks, then after about an hour two seats opened up and we moved down the bar and ordered some food items.

There wasn't much action until a bit later some super Milfs came in all dolled up and SW also pointed out a much older man with a much younger woman. Then a group of young guys came in and were in position behind us, trying to order, and SW said they looked like Milf hunters.

Just then, she changed the subject and pointed to the television monitor that had previously had a football game on. On there was a very close friend of Mr. B, and this friend had been at our house with Mr. B on a few occasions, the summer parties on the down-low during the first year of the pandemic. The summer that led to SW having the secret overnight with Mr. B.

I suggested she quickly take some photos of it all and send to Mr. B as a lark. And she did. When she brought up her texting app I glanced at her phone without being obvious, and she was deliberately but surreptitiously leaning it away from me so I would not be able to see the text string, his most recent prior message. She then made some change in our conversation to get off the subject.

That's my update.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:26 am

Sounds like SW; :)

StandingO1984
Trainable

Unread post by StandingO1984 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:07 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:25 am

I suggested she quickly take some photos of it all and send to Mr. B as a lark. And she did. When she brought up her texting app I glanced at her phone without being obvious, and she was deliberately but surreptitiously leaning it away from me so I would not be able to see the text string, his most recent prior message. She then made some change in our conversation to get off the subject
Maybe Pinky hasn’t been as diligent at deleting texts as you’ve noted in the past. I know you’re not so inclined, but I’d be tempted to look at her phone.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:02 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:01 am
So SW suggested we invite this additional other couple, whose wife is unusually sexy and beautiful, whom we attended NYE parties with over 10 years ago at this same hotel. Kind of "let's get the band back together" etc. This couple recently moved to a well-loved city about 2 1/2 hour drive away, so if they attend the event, they will certainly get an overnight room. I invited him (a physician/surgeon who is also a ski buddy of mine) and he called me yesterday to discuss particulars.

Two points of note:

1) SW from time to time remarks that he is one of the most handsome men she's ever met.
2) He has asked me at least three times if we are swingers, and I've mentioned that to SW over the years

I told him if they attend and get an overnight room at the hotel, then we will do the same.
Merry Christmas.

So how have you handled point 2 when your bud asks?

You could have all sorts of fun with that. Maybe encourage him to discreetly say to Pinky, “PLEASE tell me that you’re a Hotwife - please don’t crush my dreams”, and find out for yourself.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:02 am

SF - It is a jewelry store owned by another buddy of mine.
- Having read a fair number of your posts I've noticed you have quite a number of acquaintices, which is great.
- In my head it comes across as the typical "I know a guy" with the stereotypical NYC/Jersey Italian-American accent.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:58 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:02 am
SF - It is a jewelry store owned by another buddy of mine.
- Having read a fair number of your posts I've noticed you have quite a number of acquaintices, which is great.
- In my head it comes across as the typical "I know a guy" with the stereotypical NYC/Jersey Italian-American accent.
Fish and SW's social life is like one of those reality tv housewives shows (I've never actually watched one, just assuming). I don't know how he does it. I would be completely drained all the time.

Wistful
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wistful » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:30 pm

"The summer that led to SW having the secret overnight with Mr. B."

As best I recall SW enjoys Mr.B's company but has not admitted to any sexual contact with him? Slenderfish was both a friend and former business partner of Mr. B, but their relationship has cooled? SW was recently encouraged by Slenderfish to communicate with Mr. B.

Slenderfish, at this moment would you be pleased or irritated if SW decided to date Mr. B?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:59 am

any updates about this weekend?

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:47 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:25 am

S.

There wasn't much action until a bit later some super Milfs came in all dolled up and SW also pointed out a much older man with a much younger woman. Then a group of young guys came in and were in position behind us, trying to order, and SW said they looked like Milf hunters.

Thank for the upade.
Sometimes it may not came to mind, but you could ask SW what she would like to do with younger guy.
Kiss him with a tongue, teach him…
So little bit of dirty talking in the bar.
Maybe one day she will do the same what a girl in:
The Girlfriend Game (2015)