Interesting twists to share

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DoneThat
Player

Interesting twists to share

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 am

This is not my first post here, but it’s my first topic. I thought I’d share it with you fine folks. After writing it, I realized that it will probably take several posts to make it readable, so here goes...

My beautiful 50something-year old wife has the body of a much, much younger woman, and as a total package is extremely attractive. She’s a 5’0” tall petite/slender redhead, short pixie haircut, hourglass torso with 38B bust and a perfect ass. Absolutely proportional. She has an amazing smile, which has been brought to my attention over and over.

In the last 12 months, she’s had unprotected sex, without me there, with 7 other younger men. Always at our home, and usually on our “marital bed”, or sometimes on cushions on the hot tub deck. She’s had some men return as many as 8 times. Always on a Friday or Saturday night, which is her “date night” preference, usually every other weekend.

We have a large property with more than one building that I can relax in while she entertains - but I’m never too far away from her to not hear her scream if she has a problem. I give her total privacy. It’s been a very successful arrangement for her to enjoy Hotwifeing from the comfort of our home for a couple years now. I think she’s fucked 14 guys here in that two year timeframe.

Most men she selects are in the 35-37 year old range, which would be slightly older than our sons - as this was important to her. Her oldest “bull” was a 43-year old who had still held on to his boyish looks - but that is rare.

My wife has always used that phrase “age is just a number” with me, but when it comes to selecting her boy friends - age becomes an obstacle, because they must be cute, attractive, or handsome to her - and old enough to not be her child.

DoneThat
Player

Re: Interesting twists to share

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 am

Recently, she was having a hard time finding someone suitable to her age requirements. She has a profile as a “woman” on AFF, and always receives plenty of messages from very young guys, and way too many older men. The ones in the middle between young and old are either already taken (as in married/attached), or aren’t the type that would interest women anyway.

A couple weeks ago, an extremely cute 25-year old started messaging her. I’ll call him Andy. He had been fantasizing about meeting a hot mature woman like her. She was very reluctant to meet someone that young, and I suggested that she view him as a “man who appreciates a fine woman” like herself - and “many older women like yourself would consider him to be a prize”. “It’s totally YOUR decision, period”. “I support you either way.”

Ultimately after much consideration she relented, “eyes wide open”, and they met Friday night.

They talked for a while, played a couple games of pool, then she took him out to our secluded hot tub where Andy fucked her. After relaxing in the tub for a while she took him into our bedroom where Andy fucked her again.

Going back to the first hour together of their Friday night date, they were chatting on our back porch getting to know one another. Andy told her about what he did earlier that day - which involved his first skydive with his roommate and best friend. He showed my wife a picture of himself with his friend suited up for the sky dive. Andy made a point to mention his friend was single too. She remarked that they were a couple of good looking guys, and “why would you ever jump out of a perfectly good airplane?” Well, they do exciting things together for fun. That was the end of that.

During my reclamation, she mentioned that she actually had a great time with Andy (better than anticipated) and that she would definitely invite him back. I asked her to repeat what she had just said, then asked her to say it again but louder, then louder again! She was yelling “YES I WANT ANDY TO FUCK ME AGAIN!!” I asked her to remember what she had just made clear, because I had a feeling she would have second thoughts about the age difference.
Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:53 am

We found Andy’s swimsuit under a towel he dropped in our bedroom. She always asks new friends to bring a bathing suit in case the weather allows for hot tubbing, because there’s more sexual tension and anticipation to go in to the hot tub wearing a bikini and swimsuit... need I say more?

Saturday morning she texted Andy thanking him for a fun evening, he replied similarly. She added that he should come back again, to get his swimsuit (wink wink).

So, Saturday afternoon she’s rethinking what she’s done, and saying it was weird. Kissing him felt wrong, fucking him was strange. I reminded her that many women her age would love to be in her position. She’s still beautiful and can sex young horny guys as often as she pleases

So up to this point I was surprised she actually made a date with a guy that young (much younger than our boys), and went through with granting Andy his fantasy of seducing a sexy older woman. I was however surprised by her immediate reaction to have him come back again. On the way out, she told Andy to text her if he wanted to get together again, to which he said “definitely!”.

I was not surprised that she had second thoughts about the whole thing. But here’s where it gets really interesting, and the reason why I’m taking the time to post this here - because up to this point the whole story would just be more or less a typical Hotwife fun time for her.

Andy texts her Saturday night, about 10:30pm. He says that if she’s interested, he definitely would “like to come back to get his swimsuit some day”... and that his handsome BFF/roommate is “more than interested” in tagging along.

Suddenly, my wife is faced with an offer of two very horny young men who want to play with her.

In the past, I’ve mentioned how hot it would be for her to enjoy two men. We’ve had some MFM fun in the past, typically at Hedonism during one of our 30-some trips there, with me as one of the M’s - but never with her and two other guys without me being there. This was always my fantasy, but not hers. She always made it clear that she would never even consider such taboo. She had fears of it being out of control, or being viewed as a slut. It wouldn’t be romantic.

It was now about 11pm Saturday night, and Andy texts her asking if she was interested in both of them coming over right then - to which she replied that it was too late for tonight, and she only plays on Friday or Saturday nights.

She neither refused the offer, nor set a date. She left it open. What was I seeing? My wife actually considering letting two 25-year old guys come over on a Friday or Saturday night and letting them fuck her? WOW! This is like the grand slam of my fantasies!

The next day (Sunday) she was already hedging. You could see her thinking and struggling about the idea. I’m pretty silent about this whole thing, not to pressure her. We’re out in the hot tub and out of the blue she says to me “two guys?”, to which I showed much excitement. She expresses her apprehension. Then she says (with a big smile), “I’ll decide on Wednesday.” To me, that says it’s going to be a YES, because it isn’t a NO!, and she’s actually seriously considering it.

I’ve told her it’s something she should enjoy before it’s too late, and most (just my guess) women her age would jump at the opportunity. That was Sunday. Today is Tuesday. I started writing this yesterday/Monday but couldn’t finish it. I’m writing this in the iPhone Notes App, hoping to cut and paste it into a OHW topic for you all to follow. This is a very unusual situation for her and us. It’s not her typical Hotwife date - so I’m sharing this one with you fine folks.

Not only a guy “too young”, but the second “eyes wide open” date, and with a second “too young”, good looking horny guy.

I asked her if she does go through with it, would she want them one at a time? or together? She flat out tells me that she wants to be “spit-roasted”. Okay then...

I will update this as soon as I can after she makes her final decision. Then scheduling is involved, because we have no idea when Andy and his friend will both be available on a Friday or Saturday night. I will keep you posted either way.

The thought of sinking my cock into her pussy after two guys have cum in it has me very excited. Talk about anticipation!

I’ve suggested that she allow herself to be a total slut. To loudly yell “fuck me!” over and over. I can tell she’s really thinking about how hot it could be for her. This is quite a departure from her typical dates which are romance-based. This time she just wants a good fucking, and from two very horny young guys. The taboo of it all has her seriously thinking about it - and we haven’t talked about it since being in the hot tub Sunday night. When I look at her she just smiles, with that beautiful smile.

DonnyMac
Prepubescent

Unread post by DonnyMac » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:03 am

Sounds like your wife has plenty of options. ... life is short!

Don

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:29 am

Very interesting update! Keep us posted!

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:09 pm

Great start to an interesting thread.
We’ve had a similar discussion at our home. L, my wife is 68 years old and also is a total hottie. We’ve been married 40 years. She’s been a hotwife for only 8 weeks, she’s adapted very well to the whole idea. She’s been seeing one main guy having been with him maybe 8 times in a couple of months. Usually weekly but that seems like it may go to twice a week.

L always said her minimum age to fuck a guy is 45-50. However I think she softening on that.

The guy she’s fucking is same age as her, 68. On occasion he’s had trouble getting it up and ejaculating. We laugh and I said why are you picking old geezers for FB’s. She said I’m definitely going with younger ones next time.

Suggested she get herself a 30-38 year old he’ll fuck you everywhere snd do it 3-4 times. She smiled at that.

I hope your wife decides to do it. There is nothing more erotic than having your dick in her after she’s had a couple of young guys with lots of cum ejaculate in her married Pusey. Lucky you.

like many women she’s become self conscious about her age and looks. I’ve told her repeatedly don’t worry there are scores of younger guys that would die to fuck her. Cool guys not losers. This story confirms it. Keep us posted on how this works
Out.
Last edited by tunafish on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:11 pm

Looking forward to following your very hot story!!!

Rascal

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:24 pm

I posted a couple pictures of her in the Hotties section, enjoy!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040&p=1140839#p1140839

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm

I saw the pictures, your wife is beautiful, I total smoke show!!!
Your story is quite thrilling.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Enjoyed??? :up: :up: :up:

Rascal

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 am

I cannot wait to hear what happens!!

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:58 am

UPDATE:

Some texts were exchanged. At least one of the guys will be out of town this weekend, but will return by the following weekend.

She says she hasn’t made up her mind yet. From experience, I would bet the rent money on the final answer being yes - simply because it has not been a no.

I will gently try to get her to commit later today.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:06 pm

Good for her, .....and you! Sounds hot!
My HW has no further interest in 3 somes. We had a few but she says it isn't appealing to her. She says she has to concentrate too much on ensuring that both men are pleased and that takes up her concentration on herself that she needs to "get her train to the station". I have tried to convince her to just relax and let the men pleasure her, but she is too much into being in charge of the action.

So, again, Congrats! We will be looking forward to the updates.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:26 pm

UPDATE:

She just said YES, she will invite them over and party with them.

This will be at least a couple of weeks from now.

The guys have never done anything like this before.

At least one of the guys is apprehensive about being with his friend during an encounter with a woman.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:40 pm

ANOTHER TWIST

In the meantime between deciding to meet the two very young guys, and them being able to schedule a night in a couple weeks...

She just received a text and made a date with a 40-year old fun friend of mine for this Saturday night. He’s got the biggest cock she can handle, I’ve seen it, it’s huge. She’s played with him a few times in the past, and he says he hasn’t been with another woman since the last time he came over and fucked her. He’s about to move away for a few months but has permanent local ties, so he’ll be back.

This date was totally unexpected.

She’ll be full and worn out by 11:30 Saturday night, and with that beautiful smile. She’s a natural Hotwife.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:15 am

Good for her! I hope both of the young guys follow through for her and totally rock her world.

A few weeks ago my HW was in a bar and two younger guys were buying her drinks and flirting with her. She was texting me throughout. I was trying to be encouraging without being pushy (which I know will shut things down with her). I really wanted her to do it and kept countering the they are younger than my kids argument. Truth is I think it would have been an amazing experience for her to have two virile, young cocks pleasuring her over and over. It didn’t happen but I hope some day it will.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:50 am

Question - is the Hotties section able to host short videos?

She has a couple of 10-15 second tease videos that are amazing.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:50 am

Use erome or similar and share a link

bull365
Experienced

Unread post by bull365 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:15 am

DoneThat wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:50 am

Most use Erome, Google Drive or something similar. Please post them!!

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:41 am

Her date with Mr Huge Cock went well.

She started with a beer on the back porch, catching up on things. 40 minutes later they played 4 games of 9-Ball, then went back out to the porch, she sat next to him, they talked more until my wife asked him if he wanted a blowjob - right there. Of course he did. He quickly lost his shorts, then she took a cushion from another seat and placed it on the floor in front of him as he sat comfortably with a quickly growing cock. She pushed the straps off her shoulders to expose her breasts. She said she sucked him off after about 10 minutes and, while she almost always swallows, this time she aimed his cock at her tits when he came then rubbed his cock all over them, then rubbed his cum all over her breasts.

Then she suggested going out to the hot tub. After maybe a half hour out there, he got another huge erection - so she bent over the side while he plowed her for 10-15 minutes.

All that in very bright “once in a Blue Moon” moonlight. Once finished, they sat in the tub enjoying the moonlight and conversation for another hour.

Now, I eagerly await the text message from “Andy”, when he is back in the area, about when he and his young “single, good looking” roommate hope to meet my wife for some debauchery. I hope it’s soon and they don’t expect her to make last minute plans. She likes everything to be just right.

I will keep you posted if/when I hear anything - unless they chicken out. I’m sure at least Andy will return, he has the swimsuit excuse.

She hasn’t mentioned any misgivings about playing with two young men - so I feel pretty confident that she’s totally good with what’s coming. She knows it’s coming. She’ll be fine, in fact I bet she completely immerses herself in the attention.

We will see...

wannabcucked
Trainable

Unread post by wannabcucked » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:01 am

Awesome.story. Still waiting my hotwife to take 2 guys. Besides me in a MFM.
Look forward to update

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:31 am

UPDATE:

Texts were exchanged, Andy is not going to be back in the area until sometime Saturday. It might be late when he gets in, and seeing how my wife limits herself to only playing on Friday or Saturday nights, the decision was made to skip this coming weekend and shoot for the following weekend. No mention was made about Andy’s roommate - she’ll just have to wait until then to find out if the roommate decides he wants to come too.

As for this weekend, although she has someone new on deck, and it’s someone who is much more of a desirable age and romantic match - she’s decided to be a regular wife this weekend and not enjoy some sex with someone else.

We have a little saying that we often use that’s from the movie “No Country For Old Men” - that saying is “You can’t stop what’s comin”. We sometimes use that saying as it relates to impending weather, or birthdays, and other things that you know you just can’t stop from happening.

Anyway, I teased her a bit over the last few days; out of the blue I’d say “you can’t stop what’s comin” - she knew exactly what I meant and you could tell that she has resigned herself to knowing that if these two young guys show up here... she’s going to let them fuck her. That decision has been made, and there’s no going back.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:58 am

Well, the anticipation for both of you is clearly heading thru the roof and clouds. While her excitement may be high enough, a lot of pussy licking may be your ideal course in the meantime.

Sounds like a great adventure in hotwifing. Thanks for sharing and best wishes.

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:24 pm

I’ll be following this thread. My wife has been fucking a friend, age 69. She’s getting ready to find a younger guy like early to mid 40’s. I’m encouraging that. Between me, HWH and her steady J she’s ready for some younger more vibrant cock. One that can pick it up say a half hour later though she says no need. I have all the orgasms I need from you guys. More is not more.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:34 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:31 am
UPDATE:

Texts were exchanged, Andy is not going to be back in the area until sometime Saturday. It might be late when he gets in, and seeing how my wife limits herself to only playing on Friday or Saturday nights, the decision was made to skip this coming weekend and shoot for the following weekend. No mention was made about Andy’s roommate - she’ll just have to wait until then to find out if the roommate decides he wants to come too.

As for this weekend, although she has someone new on deck, and it’s someone who is much more of a desirable age and romantic match - she’s decided to be a regular wife this weekend and not enjoy some sex with someone else.

We have a little saying that we often use that’s from the movie “No Country For Old Men” - that saying is “You can’t stop what’s comin”. We sometimes use that saying as it relates to impending weather, or birthdays, and other things that you know you just can’t stop from happening.

Anyway, I teased her a bit over the last few days; out of the blue I’d say “you can’t stop what’s comin” - she knew exactly what I meant and you could tell that she has resigned herself to knowing that if these two young guys show up here... she’s going to let them fuck her. That decision has been made, and there’s no going back.
Will you get to watch? What involvement with her will you have?