After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
parklife
$2 Ho

Re: After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

Unread post by parklife » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:57 pm

I’m not sure “conflicted” is the word…. She wants the FWB situation with him…. She just doesn’t want to feel like she gives in too easily. She always has some guilt feelings afterwards but gets over those pretty quickly. Just some left over traditional way of thinking from her upbringing.

Today she let me know she may use her free Hilton hotel night (from her Hilton card) to book a night in San Francisco with him. I guess his family is going out of town sometime soon. She said “only if that’s ok with you”. It is…. She’s only ever spent one night with a FWB before and while the two of them travelled to another country a few years ago, they slept in separate rooms and that was before they got physical with each other. So, she must not be feeling too guilty or conflicted.. :lol:

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:38 am

What’s the expression, “when it rains, it pours”? So, she’s been texting occasionally with one of her old FWBs. They circle back via text from time to time and while they talk a good game and occasionally do some FaceTime fun, they have t hooked up in quite some time. We originally named him ‘Korean bbq’…. They used to have the occasional hookup (4x a year give or take) over the time she’s been a hotwife) but she hasn’t been with him in over two years at this point, maybe closer to three. They’ll occasionally text, send pictures, etc…. A couple of months ago, he sent her pictures of some rope play with his balls and they’ve talked about getting together and exploring her dominant side. Anyway, she must not be feeling too bad about things as she set up a play date at his house for this morning before we go down to her parents for July 4th. I guess his wife is out of town for the next week and they may play this morning for a quick reintroduction and then spend some more time together later in the week where they can have some fun with bondage.

it’ll definitely be interesting sitting around her family looking at my wife and thinking about how she had just gotten fucked before playing the perfect wife/daughter at her parent’s holiday bbq.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:16 am

parklife wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:38 am
What’s the expression, “when it rains, it pours”? So, she’s been texting occasionally with one of her old FWBs. They circle back via text from time to time and while they talk a good game and occasionally do some FaceTime fun, they have t hooked up in quite some time. We originally named him ‘Korean bbq’…. They used to have the occasional hookup (4x a year give or take) over the time she’s been a hotwife) but she hasn’t been with him in over two years at this point, maybe closer to three. They’ll occasionally text, send pictures, etc…. A couple of months ago, he sent her pictures of some rope play with his balls and they’ve talked about getting together and exploring her dominant side. Anyway, she must not be feeling too bad about things as she set up a play date at his house for this morning before we go down to her parents for July 4th. I guess his wife is out of town for the next week and they may play this morning for a quick reintroduction and then spend some more time together later in the week where they can have some fun with bondage.

it’ll definitely be interesting sitting around her family looking at my wife and thinking about how she had just gotten fucked before playing the perfect wife/daughter at her parent’s holiday bbq.
Ha! Nice. 😎

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:16 pm

So, she’s got another date with our friend set for Thursday. She’s hate that I call it a date, but what else would you call it? They meet up and either do women activity (driving range, golf, etc) or go out to dinner and drinks…. It’s a date in my book.

Provided it continues going smoothly, I could see this being the routine… a get together every two weeks. Which, frankly, is a good cadence as far as I’m concerned.

She hasn’t talked to her other FWB that she met up with on 4th of July but that’s not abnormal…. It’s more of a sex only thing and they’ll text each other out of the blue at some point.

Still unsure if they’re going to do the overnight in the city at the end of the month…. I’m sure they’ll discuss on Thursday. She could actually spend two nights but not sure she’ll actually let herself do that. But, I’ll offer up the idea of they do go they with plans for an overnight. She deserves a break of some sort and while we’ll be going as a family to visit my parents in early august, that’s not exactly a vacation.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:14 am

So, that Thursday date didn’t happen as he came down sick and despite a negative covid test, he did go on antibiotics for a chest thing. That’s done and over with and they are going out Saturday night. He hemmed and hawed about the overnight and eventually my wife took the bull by the horns and just booked herself a hotel room. He has made dinner reservations at 7:30 so she booked a room, told him she was staying in the city either with or without him because she doesn’t want to worry about getting home after dinner.

She actually booked a great hotel (thanks new Amex hotel credit and San Francisco weekend rates) and is planning on going over early enough to relax before dinner. I have no doubt that she did this and plans to go over early in the hopes he drops by the hotel for drinks and play before and then it’ll just be too convenient after dinner with a hotel room that he’ll stay for round two. That’s my guess anyway.

I can tell she’s excited…. She booked a Brazilian touch-up for Friday late afternoon. Already contemplating what to wear.

Thinking back on it, he was the last person to cum inside of her when they got together on the 1st so she will have started the month and ended it with him inside her. I’m sure that comes across as “cuckish” for some, but it’s really not that way. I haven’t been denied. We’ve had our intimacy in between and we’ve both had our share of orgasms this month but technically his will have been the only bare cock inside her for the month of July.

I’ll be bringing the kids to the city on Sunday for a concert in the park. Something so kinky fun about knowing when we meet up with family friends for an outdoor concert Sunday at 11:00, there is a very good chance my wife will be full of another man’s cum after a morning goodbye fuck. I’m so glad it’s already Friday…

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:04 am

I was just looking at my profile and realized I’ve been here since July 2014…. Which means I’ve had a hotwife seven years (I think I joined about a month before it happened). Crazy how time flies….

She hasn’t been as active as some and has only had three actual play partners in that time. Some others that have been flirty and a date or two but only the three long term FWB (only two still active). There’s been ups and downs and sometimes a year or more between encounters. In those seven years, she’s only had one overnight date and the next one is coming up this weekend.

So I guess it’s my seven year anniversary here. Time flies when my wife’s having fun.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:05 am

I always love your updates. Thanks and I hope she has a great night.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Congrats for your anniversary! Hope the weekend goes well!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:20 pm

So, she’s off and just checked into the hotel. He’ll be there in about a hour. Dinner in 3 hours.

She really is adorable. She got waxed yesterday, dyed her hair this morning…. She modeled a one piece lingerie for me that she is planning on wearing under her dress tonight. I can tell she’s looking forward to it because she asked me to close and lock the door and had me go down on her. I told her I didn’t want to ruin her night (she’s normally a one and done orgasm girl) but she was having none of it. She sat on my face and said she can’t wait to sit on his cock tonight and then had a great orgasm.

She wound up getting a room upgrade, a $100 credit for the hotel and breakfast for two in the morning. I guess there is a chance he doesn’t spend the night (he’s playing golf at 7:00am the next morning about 45 min south of SF) and if he doesn’t, she said to expect a late night call for me to head into the city. The kids are staying with friends tonight, so I’m home alone anyway.

In reality, I’m not sure if I want him to spend the night or for me to get the chance to spend the night with her after…. Both are great options!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:18 pm

The no-Man’a land…. The dead zone.. whatever you call it, it’s that period of time that you haven’t heard anything in ages and your mind wanders to what they’re doing or when are you going to hear anything. It’s different for me (us) because it’s only the second overnight in 7 years. Normally, I know it’s just a matter of time before she walks thru the front door…. Tonight I know she won’t and the only question is whether or not she text me to tell me to come to the hotel or I may not hear anything until morning. Will she text a good night…. Maybe when he goes to the bathroom or when she’s just putting her phone away. Even just a quick note to say “he’s staying” so I’m not sitting around waiting…. Wondering.

Last I heard, 2 hours ago, they were at dinner…. She texted about an overheard conversation from the table over where a husband was asking his wife why she wants him to get his anal glands expressed (like a dog, haha). I made some snide remark about how I bet he would volunteer to express her anal glands with is cock and my last text was “oh babe yuck”. Yes anal glands may be yuck but she knows he enjoys anal…. She hasn’t done it in years (probably when we were dating 15+ yrs ago). She has previously made a comment about how it’s no wonder his wife likes anal because his dick is smaller than average. Was she joking? Who knows.

Just not sure what to think at this point aside from the fact that my imagination is racing…. Will she text anything. Will I have to wait until the early morning to hear from her? Will he leave tonight (it’s already 11:20pm) and she’ll call me to come into the city?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:21 am

Still no word…. I sent a text at 11:45pm to tell her I was going to bed. So, pretty much assumed he was staying the night. Slept pretty horrible a I kept waking up and checking my phone in case she had texted while I was asleep. About ever hour or so I woke up. Here it is 6:15am and still nothing.

Theoretically, he has to leave at 7am as I’m still under the assumption he’s going to golf this morning. So maybe I’ll hear from her around then. This is when it’s reassuring to have a FWB as I’m not worried at all about her safety. I’ve known the guy for over 10 years. But, the anticipation of knowing what’s going on is killing me. Normally, as many of you know, it could take days for my wife to open up and tell me about her dates as reclaiming her is a process. I’m not sure I can be patient and wait this time.

Originally the plan was to pick her up on the way to a concert in the park but if I hear from her at 7:00ish, I might just go in early to see her even if that means driving back to pick up the kids from their overnight. At this point, I just want to squeeze her and have her in my arms as soon as I can.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:05 am

I cannot imagine what you must be feeling.

I have never had the opportunity to enjoy the agony of her going on an overnight date.

Looking forward to details, as you are able to get them.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:02 am

She texted this morning as she was waking up… he spent the night and got up early to leave and go golfing. I’ll be with her in an hour or so with the kids and we’re around friends all day at an outdoor concert. She texted some details (they had sex after dinner then woke up at 2am, she felt his hard-on and started to give him a BJ and they went at it again)…. She said she probably shouldn’t have had an orgasm with me before she left because it made it that much harder to orgasm again but she did the first round, not the second at 2am. No morning sex as she was just too tired and he got ready, rubbed her back a bit before kissing her goodbye.

I can’t wait to get my hands on her and kiss her and hear about the rest of her fun.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:25 am

parklife wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:02 am
She texted this morning as she was waking up… he spent the night and got up early to leave and go golfing. I’ll be with her in an hour or so with the kids and we’re around friends all day at an outdoor concert. She texted some details (they had sex after dinner then woke up at 2am, she felt his hard-on and started to give him a BJ and they went at it again)…. She said she probably shouldn’t have had an orgasm with me before she left because it made it that much harder to orgasm again but she did the first round, not the second at 2am. No morning sex as she was just too tired and he got ready, rubbed her back a bit before kissing her goodbye.

I can’t wait to get my hands on her and kiss her and hear about the rest of her fun.
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 am

Really happy for you guys that you had a successful date. I really feel you that you had an uneasy night. I would have had the same. It is a lot easier to have brief hook ups than an all-nighter.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 am

I've enjoyed reading your thread. I identified with the time you mentioned where your wife was being the dutiful wife and mother around family, but with another man's cum in her pussy from a recent fucking. BTW. Unless I missed it, you blew passed her rendezvous on the Fourth with the Korean bbq FWB. Care to fill in any details she later shared with you?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:42 am

Ahh, the Fourth of July fuck…. Yes, I did tease that a bit that morning didn’t I? Sorry, the details were slow (I still don’t have much in the way of specifics) and I thought there was going to be so much more to tell but they only fucked that morning and didn’t get a chance to fuck later that week.

Anyway, she did get up and head over to his house around 8:30-9:00. It was just going to be a Sunday morning quickie before we went to the bbq so she just wore her yoga pants and a T-shirt. As I said before, they hadn’t physically gotten together in over two years. She’s never been to his place, so that was a new experience for her. She had just fucked “J” on Thursday the 1st, I had gone down on her the morning of Friday the 2nd and here it was Sunday morning and I was walking her to the door to kiss her goodbye.

She was fine about two hours and the moment she walked in the door my arms were all over her. There’s something about the moment she comes back that makes her irresistible and I have a hard time keeping my hands off her. I know it can be annoying or her so I try to keep it in check but I want to hug her, hold her, bring her back into put togetherness. This was no different. I had spent the two hours getting everything ready, making out side dishes, trying to distract myself. I had asked how it was and she said it was fun. She described how his house was right near on ewe had looked to buy (how convenient that would have been). They kissed, she gave him a blowjob for a bit. She said he wanted her to be in control so she took that lead. He asked her to slap his cock, which she did. No ropes or anything and she said it felt weird to smack his cock…. She didn’t get any sexual charge out of it but he certainly did. There were times he tried to take control back and she confronted him about it and he said he likes going back and fort h but she was having none of it, she enjoys being submissive (with others, not me) but she was having none of it this time. They fucked with her on her back (she’s usually on her hands and knees from behind) and she said he had this intense eye contact and was that he could fuck her all day like this. They fucked hard and both had their orgasm. Chatted for a bit about our home search and the she came back.

I haven’t really pressed for more specific details. Thought they would have another play date that week but it just didn’t happen. They may go another month or two without texting. It’s just their dynamic.

We soon went to her parents place to meet up with family. My wife was freshly fucked but they used a condom (she’s always been condom only with him), so it’s not like he was leaking out of her as we sat. We’ve had that before but not this time. I kept myself so close to her, my arm around her or my Hand on her thigh.. when I wasn’t close, I was sending her text from across the yard telling her how the thought of her getting fucked so hard an hour or two ago was so exciting. I could see her devilish smile when she read them.. that knowing glance between us as we had a secret none else knew. We had made some sexual comments like private jokes between us. I don’t recall what it was but I do recall saying something that was probably a bit too close to reality and I got a stare from my wife that served as a warning to watch where I was going (haha). All good natured fun. It made it an amazing day all around and gave us that us against the world feeling.

It was four days later when I made a comment that she had been fucked twice so far but I hadn’t been inside of her. She said she hadn’t even realized we failed to have intercourse and that night, we fucked. I asked her to tell me about one of her dates and she chose to tell me about J on the first, not Korea BBQ…. And while I did fuck her and was inside of her, I was wearing my cock sleeve…. Normally I can’t orgasm inside of it because it kills the friction so much but I came quickly this time and filled the end of the sleeve well before my wife finished off her own orgasm with it deep inside of her. That was the only time in July we actually fucked. And J has been the only cum she’s had inside her body. I’m guessing she doesn’t realize that either….

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:58 pm

So my wife is at her sailing class which means I have an opportunity to update on the happenings of Saturday night. I gave the general gist.. my angst, her actions but I spent a good amount of time and this morning in bed was story time…. Since I forgot to update the July 4th event last time, figure I’ll do this right away and then it’s likely the last playtime for a while as we’re traveling for a week and a half and then moving the end of august into our new home. Hopefully she finds some time to get away late aigust for some fun, but who really knows.

So, anyway…. As described, he was to arrive a couple hours before dinner and then have the night proceed. He wound up being an 30 min late and arrived at 6:00. She was expecting it and he kept her in the loop. Plan was to meet at the hotel bar and have a couple of drinks before heading out to dinner since she had the $100 credit to use at the hotel. So, no playtime fun before dinner and they met in the bar, had their drinks and they left to the restaurant. It wound up being too frat/sorority for them and they screwed up opening the bottle of wine she brought so they decided to say fuck it and head back to the hotel restaurant and just eat there. They had their meal (he paid) and then they went upstairs. She had him wait while she removed her dress because she had a surprise. It was the slinky one piece teddy she wore under the dress. Clearly he liked it and they started making out. No oral (at least no bj…. I actually don’t know if he went down on her) and when they started having sex, she had him on his back and she was on top. She far prefers to be on top in control and he told her that he’s starting to like it too…. I get the impression (and she may have said this previously) he normally is on top with his wife or behind her. I had asked if they kiss. My wife is NOT a kisser normally, but in the audio o ha e of her with an old fwb, I clearly hear them kissing. She confirmed and said that pretty much the entire time she was on top she was leaned over kissing as he bit and stacked her lip. We told her that actually made me jealous (I was teasing somewhat but it kind of does( and she claimed half-heartedly that we don’t kiss because I always try to use my tongue. Whatever.

Anyway, they fuck, her on top.. he’s loving it and she’s clearly driving it. I’ll always tease her about condoms and I reminded her to make sure there were no visible condoms in the trash when I brought the kids. She said they didn’t use one: so I asked if he told her when he was going to cum. At first she said no but upon further reflection he may have. I asked if she told him to cum
In let pussy and she said yes. She wouldn’t say those words despite me asking her to repeat it but she kept saying “what you said…. I said that”. It was part of our game back and forth. Long story short, she told him to cum inside of her. She said she doesn’t think he enjoys the dirty talk ir maybe he’s just not as into it as I am.

After they had sex and he filled her, there was some back and forth and some cuddling but they soon fell asleep. At 2am, she woke up and told him to cuddle behind her. He did and she felt his hardon on her ass…. She rolled back over and took him in her mouth and woke him up with a BJ.. he then got on top as her legs were pulled up and he fucked her, then she got on her hands and knees and he did her from behind. She said she doesn’t think either of them came but there was clear evidence of stain in g on the bedsheets while we lay in her hotel room when I came Sunday. She even said after noticing “good thing I was laying in this spot when you got here”.

So they fucked at 2am and fell back asleep until her got up early to leave and golf. His tee time was 7am, so he was gone early.

We asked to rate her second overnight and she said “about a 5”. Month told her that didn’t sound good but she said ultimately, he was a bit too independent of a sleeper and that she missed the post coital hugs and kisses. He has a bad back so he sleeps on his side and she said he was facing away from her and close to the edge of the bed. He told her he’s never slept (as I’m actual sleeping) with anyone but his wife so that was new for him. She enjoyed the sex but it was hard to orgasm because of the last me I had give her earlier that afternoon. He also doesn’t hit her size button they way some other FWB have and not that she’s a size queen but it’s not the size of his cock that interests her in this case. ultimately, she was just hoping for more. Probably the case of too much buildup.

I reminded her that I’m the post coital hugs and kisses (even when I’m not the one involved in the coitus) and that’s why we work so well together. I know what she wants/needs where others need time to learn it. It was good, could have been better. I know she enjoyed herself and is happy she did it even if it wasn’t perfect.

Not sure when she’ll play again, but I know they’re still into each other and time will tell.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:46 am

So, our big move is over…. Essentiallly spent the whole month of august moving into the new house and my wife never had an opportunity to have any playtime fun.

Her ex boyfriend whom she’s been talking with and knows she has fun outside the marriage point blank asked her if she’s be into messing around. She turned him down and lied and said that messing around is in her past but she’s not doing it now. I wrote about him before. He’s the one that came by the condo we were staying in this summer and has really let himself go and she literally doesn’t find him attractive in the slightest. They still chat, still have a friendly relationship but she’s hoping being so direct means he will stop looking to rekindle physicality.

Her recent FWB has been somewhat silent over the month (on both their parts) because of how busy we are but they’ve set up a date night next Thursday (9/9). Their going to play some golf at 4:30 and grab a bite to eat. Too late to play a full round so we’ll see what they actually end up doing. I’ll have the girls at ballet practice so he house will be open but if they’re actually going to try to play, she won’t have time to give him a ‘tour’ before the family gets back after practice. But, I’m sure they’ll have sex as they haven’t spent a single time together that didn’t end or start with sex since they became being intimate. It’ll be practically 6 weeks since they’d been together in the hotel overnight. I’m sure this coming week will be primping, waxing, etc….

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:15 am

My wife used to go to dinner with someone she was interested in playing with ever 6 weeks or so. They never did anything more than kiss a few times in the car after some drinks had lowered their inhibitions, but when she returned home, she was always turned on and ready for us to finish what she couldn’t with him.

I would be content with a wife who had no desire not to take it further than that, as long as she was stirred up enough to fuck my brains out on her returning home.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:32 am

solstice wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:15 am
My wife used to go to dinner with someone she was interested in playing with ever 6 weeks or so. They never did anything more than kiss a few times in the car after some drinks had lowered their inhibitions, but when she returned home, she was always turned on and ready for us to finish what she couldn’t with him.

I would be content with a wife who had no desire not to take it further than that, as long as she was stirred up enough to fuck my brains out on her returning home.
That’s funny.. that’s pretty much how they got going…. At first it was just platonic dinner…. But she’d come him horny as hell. So much sexual tension between them, I even had coworkers tell me. Then, inhibitions went down and they’d make out after dinner but no further and again, she’d come home horny and i knew I’d always have sex after “date night”. Now, they do something (drinks, dinner, driving range, etc…) and then fuck in his car, so she comes home satisfied and not wanting any more stimulation.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:00 am

" ... Now, they do something (drinks, dinner, driving range, etc…) and then fuck in his car, so she comes home satisfied and not wanting any more stimulation."

:|

Mrs. Bubba likes the idea - and on a couple of occasions has taken a pic - of two spent cocks that she has just ravaged! :P :lol:

(I like it too! Me fucking her naughty, used pussy is one of our favorite things in Life! :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:05 am

The date is still on for Thursday. They’ll golf some at 4:30 and then have 8 reservations for dinner. The getting ready has started with her waxing visit last night. During covid, I was waxing her at home and while I got pretty good at it, I’m no where near as efficient as the salon. On one hand I do miss it, but it is so much better and faster this way.

We spoke a bit last night.. we hadn’t really talked much recently about her and her playtime. I asked if there was anything she particularly looked forward to when they were getting together. Other guys have had larger cocks than I or a more dominant personality or something that really stood apart from me. The current FWB is more similar to me from personality down to the size of his cock (he may even be a touch smaller). She highlighted the getting together and spending time, the fact that they really connect personally and that there was nothing particular about the sex. It’s just one of the ways they share their friendship.

She took it as perhaps me having second thoughts (it’s not and I reassured her). She reaffirmed her feeling for us and our relationship and while I didn’t need that, it was appreciated. It’s just that she is going on 1/2 dozen meet ups with “J” and I was curious if there was anything he did or something that stood out as something she really enjoyed. I guess not and sex is just a great way to end an evening with someone…. Can’t argue with that. ;)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:52 am

parklife wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:05 am
The date is still on for Thursday. They’ll golf some at 4:30 and then have 8 reservations for dinner. The getting ready has started with her waxing visit last night. During covid, I was waxing her at home and while I got pretty good at it, I’m no where near as efficient as the salon. On one hand I do miss it, but it is so much better and faster this way.

We spoke a bit last night.. we hadn’t really talked much recently about her and her playtime. I asked if there was anything she particularly looked forward to when they were getting together. Other guys have had larger cocks than I or a more dominant personality or something that really stood apart from me. The current FWB is more similar to me from personality down to the size of his cock (he may even be a touch smaller). She highlighted the getting together and spending time, the fact that they really connect personally and that there was nothing particular about the sex. It’s just one of the ways they share their friendship.

She took it as perhaps me having second thoughts (it’s not and I reassured her). She reaffirmed her feeling for us and our relationship and while I didn’t need that, it was appreciated. It’s just that she is going on 1/2 dozen meet ups with “J” and I was curious if there was anything he did or something that stood out as something she really enjoyed. I guess not and sex is just a great way to end an evening with someone…. Can’t argue with that. ;)
Is she perhaps being a bit modest in her response to your question?

Mr GILF

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:21 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:52 am
Is she perhaps being a bit modest in her response to your question?

Mr GILF
Without a doubt I’m sure she is…. She still uses modesty to try and not tell me anything that would potentially hurt me…. She’s had lovers that she said we were “about the same size” and then I see a naked pic and it’s like “geezus, that thing is huge!”.

She’s sweet like that and while I’m sure to some extent there isn’t something amazing sexually, I think she enjoys the freedom to express herself physically. She has a hard time coming out and saying it like that though so I get the, “I just like spending time with him like I do any of my friends”. I said, “but you don’t fuck Tommy!”

Whatever it is (if it’s anything), she enjoys having her playtime and that’s all that really matter to me.