After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
parklife
$2 Ho

Re: After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

Unread post by parklife » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:42 am

So, the hickey is nearly gone and lucky enough for her, the Bay Area hit a cold spell starting last weekend that has pretty much persisted. Not really cold, but cold enough that she has been able to wear turtlenecks or mock turtleneck tops and dresses. Somehow, she’s been able to hide it from all but one person. She went to our kids school on Tuesday to pick them up and ran into a friend of ours (single dad, we helped get them into this school) and he said, “hey there, what’s up with your neck?” She simply replied “never mind” and changed the subject. She immediately texted me and told me and said that he’s going to think I did it. To which I told her I was going to say I had no idea what he’s talking about. Just teasing her. Anyway, haven’t seen him, so I doubt it’ll come up. Rather than use this as an opportunity to make “J” come to grips with the fact I know, my wife told him that she has successfully hid it from me the entire time and he knows feels a sense of relief. We had a long talk and I expressed my desire that she come clean or at least use it as a way to broach the subject but she’s not going to do so. She feels like their relationship has an expiration date anyway and she wants to enjoy it as long as possible. Knowing how long she can go between finding FWB, I’m ok with that for now.

So, while it was a dud of an evening, it only briefly put a pause on things…. No new dates set, but they are chatting. They’ve been using an app called “Signal” but it seems to be having some delay issues (not sure i mentioned this but out of the blue her mom texts her on Signal and says, “I didn’t know you used signal? Why are you on here”. She though Signal was allowing her to anonymously text and didn’t realize other people could find her so easily… whooops!! Granted, I asked her why her Mom was using a chat client and she said her mom thinks it’s social media)

Anyway, we’re going away to Napa Valley for a night tomorrow for our anniversary (16yrs). We had initially though we may see if “J” would be in the area to visit her in the hotel “before I arrived”, but instead, we’re making it just about us. We both took the day off, I’ve set up a tasting at a winery and then a reservation at a champagne/caviar bar from Thomas Keller. We joined a golf league playing on Saturday in Napa, so it’ll be just a couple days of reconnecting.

She did discover her company meetings were being changed from Dallas to more regional focus in southern Cal. Seeing as “J” covers the state for his job, they’re trying to see if he can arrange his schedule to be traveling south at the same time she is for an overnight. They’d each do their own work thing during the day, and spend the evenings together at a hotel. Maybe it works, maybe not.. meetings are in a week and a half.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:15 pm

I forgot that J thinks you're in the dark. That makes the hickey thing REALLY odd. As in, what was he thinking marking her where either she had to confess to an indiscretion (in his eyes) or hide it from you for days? Was he trying to get her in trouble? It's been years since I've either given or gotten a hickey, but it doesn't happen by accident, that's for sure.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:29 am

anonymister1948 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:15 pm
I forgot that J thinks you're in the dark. That makes the hickey thing REALLY odd. As in, what was he thinking marking her where either she had to confess to an indiscretion (in his eyes) or hide it from you for days? Was he trying to get her in trouble? It's been years since I've either given or gotten a hickey, but it doesn't happen by accident, that's for sure.
From what it seems, he was genuinely shocked she had one and freaked out when he saw the pic of it. When she told him the next morning, he assumed it was something small and not. Noticeable but it was anything but. I’ve haven’t been that close to a hickey either in years and can’t really recall how much sucking has to occur. I know when I’m kissing my wife’s neck, she’ll often pull away to make sure I’m not giving her one. Clearly she wasn’t pullin away that night. They were in the back of the car, tinted windows on a regular residential street…. Guessing they were both distracted by everything to realize what happened.

Finally cleared up…. Yesterday, you could only see it if you were actually looking for it, just in time too, I told her there was no way she was going to wear a turtleneck on our anniversary!!

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:46 am

parklife wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:42 am
So, the hickey is nearly gone and lucky enough for her, the Bay Area hit a cold spell starting last weekend that has pretty much persisted. Not really cold, but cold enough that she has been able to wear turtlenecks or mock turtleneck tops and dresses. Somehow, she’s been able to hide it from all but one person. She went to our kids school on Tuesday to pick them up and ran into a friend of ours (single dad, we helped get them into this school) and he said, “hey there, what’s up with your neck?” She simply replied “never mind” and changed the subject. She immediately texted me and told me and said that he’s going to think I did it. To which I told her I was going to say I had no idea what he’s talking about. Just teasing her. Anyway, haven’t seen him, so I doubt it’ll come up. Rather than use this as an opportunity to make “J” come to grips with the fact I know, my wife told him that she has successfully hid it from me the entire time and he knows feels a sense of relief. We had a long talk and I expressed my desire that she come clean or at least use it as a way to broach the subject but she’s not going to do so. She feels like their relationship has an expiration date anyway and she wants to enjoy it as long as possible. Knowing how long she can go between finding FWB, I’m ok with that for now.

So, while it was a dud of an evening, it only briefly put a pause on things…. No new dates set, but they are chatting. They’ve been using an app called “Signal” but it seems to be having some delay issues (not sure i mentioned this but out of the blue her mom texts her on Signal and says, “I didn’t know you used signal? Why are you on here”. She though Signal was allowing her to anonymously text and didn’t realize other people could find her so easily… whooops!! Granted, I asked her why her Mom was using a chat client and she said her mom thinks it’s social media)

Anyway, we’re going away to Napa Valley for a night tomorrow for our anniversary (16yrs). We had initially though we may see if “J” would be in the area to visit her in the hotel “before I arrived”, but instead, we’re making it just about us. We both took the day off, I’ve set up a tasting at a winery and then a reservation at a champagne/caviar bar from Thomas Keller. We joined a golf league playing on Saturday in Napa, so it’ll be just a couple days of reconnecting.

She did discover her company meetings were being changed from Dallas to more regional focus in southern Cal. Seeing as “J” covers the state for his job, they’re trying to see if he can arrange his schedule to be traveling south at the same time she is for an overnight. They’d each do their own work thing during the day, and spend the evenings together at a hotel. Maybe it works, maybe not.. meetings are in a week and a half.
I can't imagine a scenario where my wife is having sex with a man and he isn't at least aware that I know. I'm fairly certain my wife has zero desire to play the cheating wife role, and even if she did, we are both into the idea of MFMs anyway, and we'd rather all parties know what's happening.

Do you think when she's done with this FWB that she may take another long hiatus? And do you think she'll get tired of him if he doesn't graduate from car sex to at least hotel sex or something? At this point, it might be worth running the risk of him finding out you know, so they can have more freedom with location.

Anyhow, I hope your weekend away together was awesome and filled with reconnecting! Looking forward to hearing more about it and other stuff when you're back! Love your thread!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:53 am

Husband7 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:46 am
I can't imagine a scenario where my wife is having sex with a man and he isn't at least aware that I know. I'm fairly certain my wife has zero desire to play the cheating wife role, and even if she did, we are both into the idea of MFMs anyway, and we'd rather all parties know what's happening.

Do you think when she's done with this FWB that she may take another long hiatus? And do you think she'll get tired of him if he doesn't graduate from car sex to at least hotel sex or something? At this point, it might be worth running the risk of him finding out you know, so they can have more freedom with location.

Anyhow, I hope your weekend away together was awesome and filled with reconnecting! Looking forward to hearing more about it and other stuff when you're back! Love your thread!
First, the weekend was fantastic. Always good to reconnect, just the two of us without home stress or kids. I think it’s very important to keep the focus on us as a couple from time to time.

Yeah, I actually assume he thinks I have some idea a bout what’s going on. He’s said as much to her from time to time. While I agree that this would have been the perfect time to bring it out in the open, my wife decided she didn’t want to risk bringing a premature end to their relationship.

I absolutely do think that when this ends, there will be a long hiatus…. Very long. All thru the years, there has always been someone else my wife fancies besides the FWB she has been with. “J” was the last one that she had a ‘crush’ on and has grown close to. There is no one else “waiting in the wings” so to speak, so when this ends, I can foresee a dry spell until she finds someone else she gets close to. Perhaps she’ll revisit an older FWB, but they only hook up very sporadically (every 4-6 months). I think she’s pretty much over her time with him.

And yes, I think she’s over the car play. She may still do it from time to time, but I suspect she’ll hold firm that they use a hotel room night, even if they only use it for an hour or two. I know she’s over it for sure and she’ll draw the line in the sand shortly if not the next date night.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:26 am

parklife wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:53 am
Husband7 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:46 am

First, the weekend was fantastic. Always good to reconnect, just the two of us without home stress or kids. I think it’s very important to keep the focus on us as a couple from time to time.

Yeah, I actually assume he thinks I have some idea a bout what’s going on. He’s said as much to her from time to time. While I agree that this would have been the perfect time to bring it out in the open, my wife decided she didn’t want to risk bringing a premature end to their relationship.

I absolutely do think that when this ends, there will be a long hiatus…. Very long. All thru the years, there has always been someone else my wife fancies besides the FWB she has been with. “J” was the last one that she had a ‘crush’ on and has grown close to. There is no one else “waiting in the wings” so to speak, so when this ends, I can foresee a dry spell until she finds someone else she gets close to. Perhaps she’ll revisit an older FWB, but they only hook up very sporadically (every 4-6 months). I think she’s pretty much over her time with him.

And yes, I think she’s over the car play. She may still do it from time to time, but I suspect she’ll hold firm that they use a hotel room night, even if they only use it for an hour or two. I know she’s over it for sure and she’ll draw the line in the sand shortly if not the next date night.
Glad to hear you two had some good couple time this weekend. I'm from Canada, so I'm not familiar with the Napa Valley. What's there? Wineries?

How do you feel about the long hiatus' that she tends to take? Do you slip seamlessly back into monogamy when that happens? Do you still fantasize with her about hotwifing when she's on a hiatus?

Feel free to not answer this question, as it's personal. Have you two ever had a pregnancy scare with the IUD? My wife is considering one now, but we've read so many horror stories about accidental pregnancy with the IUD. It sounds like your wife is confident in hers holding up since she's doing bareback with him.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:29 pm

Husband7 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:26 am

Glad to hear you two had some good couple time this weekend. I'm from Canada, so I'm not familiar with the Napa Valley. What's there? Wineries?

How do you feel about the long hiatus' that she tends to take? Do you slip seamlessly back into monogamy when that happens? Do you still fantasize with her about hotwifing when she's on a hiatus?

Feel free to not answer this question, as it's personal. Have you two ever had a pregnancy scare with the IUD? My wife is considering one now, but we've read so many horror stories about accidental pregnancy with the IUD. It sounds like your wife is confident in hers holding up since she's doing bareback with him.
Yep.. I’m in the wine business and live close to Napa.. but this was all about acting like a tourist.

We’ll have no choice but to fall back into monogamy. Which isn’t bad in and of itself. I’m grateful that I have a wife that entertained this fantasy and that I e lived experiences I know others who want to won’t get that chance. I try not to take it for granted. But, it does end up frustrating because she typically goes back and forth between the two…. “Oh, I’m content to only be with you” and then I bed she’ll say things like, “god I love getting fucked by a big dick” or “maybe I’ll hook up with Korean bbq” (and old FWB). So it’s almost like a tease and then my fantasy gets the best of me and I wind up frustrated. Her last hiatus (as the name of this thread implies) lasted nearly three years.

And no, never a pregnancy scare…. In our research, an IUD is THE most effective form of birth control and is on par with tubal ligation. As long as she gets it switched out when due (every 5 yrs for hers). Never an issue and never a scare. There are times her period is very light to non existent, but never a scare.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:09 am

Last night at 11:20pm:

Wife: “hey babe?”

Me (sleeping): “um-huh”

Wife: “babe, I just fucked “J””

Me: “ok”. Thinking she meant sexting him or phone sex as my mind groggily wakes up.

Wife: “no, I mean I just fucked him”

Wow…. My mind quickly woke up and I started asking what she was talking about. When? Where? I guess he had a dinner near us and after dinner he had texted her. I was fast asleep well before. He drove up to our house, she slipped out of bed and out of her pajamas and out of the house, he picked her up and they drove down the hill to the place they first fucked in the car (5-10 min away). I asked how long she was gone and she said 45 min - hour. I immediately stared kissing her neck, crawled on top of her and expressed how badly I wanted her. She asked if I wanted to have sex and when I confirmed, she started removing her bottoms. I was near her hips and she implored, “but don’t go down on me”. I expressed my desire b it she said it was gross. She doesn’t like the thought of me going down on her creampie. I didn’t push it and crawled back up and slid inside of her. God it felt incredible.

I commented that it was the first time in a long time I’ve been inside of her. She didn’t think that was true, but it was. We’ve had plenty of sex bubbly usually involving the sleeve. I hadn’t felt the inside of her pussy in 6 weeks and now I was feeling it after her lover had cum inside of her.

More or say, but got to run…. What a night.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 am

Anyway….

So, I got to fuck her right after she got home. Halfway thru, I could tell she wasn’t really feeling into it (as a reminder, she’s a one and done kind of girl, I had already given her an orgasm that morning then she had one with “j” in the car, so she definitely wasn’t going to have another). I started to feel a bit guilty about having sex with her but I pushed that out of my head because I’m sure if I had stopped, it would have caused a lot of concern or worry on her part. I realized she was giving me what she felt I wanted/needed at that time and I soon came inside of her adding my cum to his.

We spoke a bit about it this morning and she felt guilty sneaking out of the house and that’s why she woke me to tell me right away. I told her there was nothing to feel guilty about and she stressed she just doesn’t want to keep anything from me. I assured her that I have no problem with what happened and thanked her for the homecoming gift even though I knew she wasn’t getting anything out of it. Sometimes it’s the give and take and while physically she want getting much, I’m sure emotionally and mentally she felt good giving me something she knows I enjoy but rarely ever get (immediate sloppy seconds).

All in all a positive development. They have a date set for next Thursday. Just doing dinner. I had asked how it was back in the car and she reiterated that it takes away from her enjoyment. Maybe next week she’ll take up the offer for a hotel

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:57 pm

I’m sure emotionally and mentally she felt good giving me something she knows I enjoy but rarely ever get (immediate sloppy seconds).
That is a beautiful paragraph and indicates how in-tune you each are with each other's needs.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:06 am

We’re definitely in sync with our marriage and our life. That’s the great part about this. We spoke the other day and she mentioned she still doesn’t really understand my side of this and she commented that she could still never be ok with me having some sex on the side. She said she’d be too concerned that I’d fall out of love with her and into love with someone else and I’d leave her. She doesn’t see how I don’t get jealous… I had to go into a work call but during I sent her the following text:

“And babe.. I’m not jealous because I totally have the utmost confidence in our relationship and that we truly are meant for each other in every way and no amount of great sex and companionship will ever change that. You can get feelings and fall in love with someone, but nothing will actually replace the true love we have for each other. There’s just no way around that. Even if you feel close with someone, even if there are times it would seem you feel closer than you do with me. Nothing can replace the history and true love we have.

I 100% believe that. Our souls were truly meant to spend a lifetime together. One way or another, I have no doubt we’re connected on a deeper level than physically.”

Sounds a bit corny as I reread it but it sparked some back and forth about how She not “in love” with him but that she enjoys her time with him both sexually and not (when they’re going to dinner etc). I explained how I loved the dynamic between us, the fact that I have a hotwife that enjoys her freedom and that that fact is what stokes my fires and I hope we never lose that energy.

Once you’re in it and living it, there some sense of calm about it all. Like everything at this point seems natural.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:25 am

My wife has a waxing appointment this morning…. She must be excited for her date next Thursday because this is quite early to be getting waxed 6 days before they meet. She usually gets it done 2-3 days before. I can definitely see her with some extra jump in her step lately and that’s one of the things I really enjoy about all of this. There is definitely an extra jolt to her life and I can see it in the way she carries herself and in certain smiles. Two nights ago “J” called out of the blue, in the evening. She took the call in out family room, so it was semi-private but we could still hear her talk (the girls and I were putting dinner on the table). So, no sex talk, but it was good hearing her flirtatious laughter in the other room. There something about the sound in her voice when she’s in the ‘courting’ phase that is completely unlike anything in our communication. Not sure how to describe it.

Anyway, he was calling to ask what she wanted to do for her birthday. It’s coming up in a few weeks (early Nov) and she was actually worried he’d forget about it. For years they done dinner for each other’s birthday with kick-ass wine. Back when they were just friends and no sexual benefits, but that was all pre-pandemic and she thought he might have forgotten when it was. So she was giddy that he even remembered. She said they’re going to plan an overnight but she’s not sure exactly when.

They’ve amped up the texting/talking this week…. Questions turned to their next adventures.. he asked if she was into any butt play. She hasn’t had anal sex in years…. I think she did with her first FWB back when we first started in 2014. We haven’t had anal sex since our early dating days (probably 18-19 years ago). She told him she’s enjoys getting her ass eaten and she’s be open to exploring anal but it’s not her first choice. In subsequent conversations, I can tell she’ll go there with him.

She also asked if he’d wear a vibrating coco ring.it was kind of funny because it was shortly after they had talked about her wireless vibe that she can wear in her panties and then she sent him a pic of a vibrating cock ring and said “would you wear this?”. He said no and she was shocked and taken aback. Turns out, he had no idea what one was and he had assumed it was similar the th wow ty vibe and that he was supposed to wear it all day so she could control it buzzing on him. She explained that no, it was really for her so she had a vibratory on her clit while she was riding him with his cock inside of her. Guess he’s learning new things every day.

They also discussed moving things to a hotel so I think I’ll be booking one of the free nights for Thursday that they can use after dinner. I guess he’s now seeing the benefit of being able to clean up before heading home. Sounds like there could be some fun times ahead.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:53 am

Sounds really good! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! That surprise hop with J must have been an huge turn on to you.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:40 am

parklife wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:06 am
We’re definitely in sync with our marriage and our life. That’s the great part about this. We spoke the other day and she mentioned she still doesn’t really understand my side of this and she commented that she could still never be ok with me having some sex on the side. She said she’d be too concerned that I’d fall out of love with her and into love with someone else and I’d leave her. She doesn’t see how I don’t get jealous… I had to go into a work call but during I sent her the following text:

“And babe.. I’m not jealous because I totally have the utmost confidence in our relationship and that we truly are meant for each other in every way and no amount of great sex and companionship will ever change that. You can get feelings and fall in love with someone, but nothing will actually replace the true love we have for each other. There’s just no way around that. Even if you feel close with someone, even if there are times it would seem you feel closer than you do with me. Nothing can replace the history and true love we have.

I 100% believe that. Our souls were truly meant to spend a lifetime together. One way or another, I have no doubt we’re connected on a deeper level than physically.”

Sounds a bit corny as I reread it but it sparked some back and forth about how She not “in love” with him but that she enjoys her time with him both sexually and not (when they’re going to dinner etc). I explained how I loved the dynamic between us, the fact that I have a hotwife that enjoys her freedom and that that fact is what stokes my fires and I hope we never lose that energy.

Once you’re in it and living it, there some sense of calm about it all. Like everything at this point seems natural.
Really interesting update! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's always nice to hear what other husbands in the LS are thinking and feeling.

You mentioned something that I often wonder about; what drives us to not only be okay with our wives being sexual with other men, but to encourage it. For me there are two main factors: 1. General non-monogamy. As in, a desire for a non-monogamous relationship, and; 2. A wife sharing kink.

What do you think drives the boat for you? Is it your kink? Or do you simply want a non-monogamous marriage?

I know that for me, I always strive to be aware that it's not just about me. But it's definitely driven mostly by my kink. So my desire for non-monogamy is solely about her being with other men and not me being with other women . I always consider her feelings and desires too, and I never encourage her to engage in the LS unless she first broaches the subject. I don't think I'm poly, but I would definitely be on board with her having a FWB.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:58 am

So, last Thursday didn’t happen. They needed to reschedule because of work events. They rescheduled for next Thursday (28th) and are doing a birthday dinner for my wife’s birthday. Last night in bed, my wife also broke it to me that it was going to be an overnight. I know she’s been wanting to spend another evening with him all night and since it’s her birthday weekend, she had told him a while ago she’s like to do the overnight after birthday dinner. Birthday dinner has been a tradition of theirs for years, long before they became play partners. As work colleagues they did dinner for each other’s birthday going somewhere nice with a great bottle of wine. The tradition continues but now with the opportunity to spend some time afterwards. She’s going to book her own hotel a few miles away and while they haven’t decided where to eat, I’m sure it’ll be someplace good.

It’s an intriguing prospect as one of the reasons the overnight works is because he’s got a meeting the next day… at my offices. So, there is a chance I could run into him in the office an hour or so after he fucks my wife goodbye in the morning. Since we both used to work in the building, he used to swing by my office quite frequently. Now that he’s fucking her and he thinks I’m unaware, it’ll be interesting to see if he stops by or tries to avoid me altogether.

I had bought her a new bra and thong last week in anticipation of her night out that was cancelled, so I’m hoping she wears that going out. She’s got a week to plan, I wonder what else she has in mind…. She asked me to find the charger for her cordless panty vibe. It can be controlled by smartphone app, so I’m guessing she’ll want to invite him to control it.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:09 am

How does he think she explains the overnight away from you?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:56 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:09 am
How does he think she explains the overnight away from you?
I asked her that and she said he hasn’t asked. The first overnight was a weekend night and she told him her excuse was having a girls night in the city. She said if he asks this time she’ll tell him that she is using the work overnight as a cover. All three of us had worked in the alcohol industry so overnights during the week weren’t out of place (any DUI would mean immediate termination). She’s out of that industry, but still in outside sales so she figures she can still use it as a reason to get away.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:03 am

My wife has found that guys that think she is cheating almost never ask how she is getting away, i think some might suspect and are afraid to ruin the fantasy. Anyway just want to put that out there we have rarely had the other guy ever ask. In the begining she use to worry about that and what to say and would come up with these stories but then realized they never seemed to ask.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:22 am

He always seems to wonder what she told me…. Perhaps because we’re all friends of some sort. She also tells him nearly every time that she’s honest and tells me she’s having dinner of golfing with him. She just doesn’t include telling me about their playtime. That’s why he thinks I must be suspicious. It’s quite exhausting really.. he thinks I probably suspect something, clearly I know all of it but we all play this little game with me being in the dark. I guess it allows them to play as if their sneaking around and perhaps that adds to the excitement. I’d rather be just put in the open amongst the three of us, but such is (hotwife) life.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:29 am

So, the room is booked but my wife isn’t feeling so got about everything. She thinks he’s distracted and stressed and while she doesn’t think it has to do with her, she’s also offered to postponed not just the overnight but the entire evening. He hasn’t said anything one way or another at this point. I know part of it is that she’s expecting to have her period any day (has been for the last few days) so she’s also a little sensitive at the moment and having another birthday is causing her to feel old.

She did have Korean BBQ reach out. He’s her FWB that she sees just a few times a year. They’ve only seen each other once since COVID. He said some very complimentary things about her (not really in his nature to be so ‘giving’) and it was really what she needed to hear. They may schedule a play date soon and at least he has no qualms about meeting at the house and fucking here. He also thinks she’s cheating and that I don’t know but he has. I hang ups about any of it. They’re a good match because they both just get good sex out of it and can not talk for months and all is good. I kind of thought she was over seeing him, but it seems there may still be some flames in that fire.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 am

hoping the good times roll very soon

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:10 pm

Tonight is date night and although she did cancel the overnight, they’re still having dinner. She also got her period two days ago so there won’t be any sex…. Well, I should say, there won’t be any fucking. She had previously told him they could postpone since she was likely going to be on her period. But he said he still wanted to take her out to celebrate even if there was no sex involved. I know she appreciated that.

If it were any other weekend expect her to come and tell me she blew him because she couldn’t have sex but I really don’t think she’ll do that tonight to celebrate her birthday. It’s not exactly the kind of gift she wants. ;)

I’ll see him tomorrow since he’ll be at our work offices. I’ll be sure to say hi. We were quite talkative in the old days but this will be the first time we’re face to face since he’s started having sex with my wife.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 pm

I always love seeing the email notification from your thread if you're the one who's updated it. It's such a lovely post and I am glad of the open and loving relationship you two have.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:51 am

The plan was for her to be picked up at 5:00 while I was doing ballet drop off with the girls. She texted me while I was driving and said he was running late in traffic and asked if I could stop at the store on the way home. He wasn’t going to be there until 5:30 (which is exactly when I should be pulling in). Of course I agreed, but what I wouldn’t give to have shown up while he was picking her up or even just made sure we passed each other on the hill up to our street. But alas, wasn’t meant to be.

I asked if I was supposed to be in the dark that they were having dinner together and she said yes. I sent her the eye roll emoji and we had a bit of back and forth because she normally has no qualms about letting him know I know they’re at least spending time together and they’ve done birthday dinners for years. I told her it was a good thing I asked before I saw him Friday and asked how dinner was. I swear, if-when she finds a new FWB, no more of this pretending to be a cheating wife shit.

Anyway….

She rolled in at 9:30 after I had just gotten the kids to bed at 9:00. Immediately I could tell she was tipsy. She had a grin and I immediately went to her. She was chewing gum and I could smel the mint flavor on her breathe. She took the gum out to throw it out and I pulled her lips to mine. Smal kisses followed and she grinned wider. “You know,” she said. “Know what?” I played. She repeated it a few times and while I thought I knew (giving him a BJ to completion), turns out I was wrong.

She stepped back and I saw her in her v-neck sweater dress, she looked gorgeous. Then I saw her knees, or more accurately her shin right below her knee. A series of horizontal press marks. You know, the kind that you might get on you cheek if you’re face is pressed in the seam of the pillow all night. Or you might get on your knees if you’re kneeling on shag carpet. But these where wide bands, maybe 4 or 5 that ran across her upper shin and maybe 4-5” in height. “Oh, that’s from his car.” I don’t recall my reaction but she followed that up with, “we had sex. I guess he doesn’t care that I’m on my period.”

For the next 30 minutes or so she told me about their date. She said it was great. Great conversation and it was like old times, not like Jacob and Babette (some name/persona they play with when they’re talking uninhibited sex. Jacob and Babette are the kind of people that would runoff to Europe for a sex filled week of vacation. Like their alto egos of some sort). She said she offered up a return to going back just to friends and she feels like he may be too stressed or this might not be working for him but he reassured her he was enjoying the relationship they have now. She explained her needs a bit more, the fact she doesn’t like when he ‘goes dark’ for periods of time and they had a good general conversation about where they are at between the two do them.

After drinks and dinner, they went to the car and tried to go to their previous spot but it was full of bikers with lights, so they found some other inlet on the side of the road. They moved to the backseat and she gave him a blowjob. I guess things were well on their way but at some point they realized the back doors wouldn’t open from the inside (child locks I assume). She told him that if he was going to unload in her mouth that she doesn’t swallow and they needed to figure out the doors. They couldn’t…. Or should I say, didn’t want to take the time to stop and fix them and instead of him unloading in her mouth (which would have been a first since her high school boyfriend), they wound up fucking. He sitting on the seat, she had removed her dress entirely and road him in the backseat. The shin marks were from his back seat as she straddled him and fucked the shut out of him.

Once he had deposited his seed inside of her and their post orgasmic bliss had faded, she, again, reiterated her thought that next time, they should just get a room. Skip the rest, get a room, they don’t even have to stay the night. But, order food for take out, use the hotel room and have a relaxing sex time. He said, “yeah but this isn’t so bad” and she exclaimed “that’s because you’re just sitting there while I do all the cramped work!” It wasn’t in an angry tone or mad I don’t think, more like a teasing tone because clearly he sits back, gets rode and has his fun.

I had mentioned to at at least he didn’t leave a hickey this time and she had misheard me and though I mentioned a hickey. The blood rushes out of her face so fast as she frantically started looking. I told her no, I said “didn’t” and she breathed a sigh of relief and explained that he was kissing all over her neck, breasts, shoulders, etc. I told her I would find it hit if he left a mark elsewhere on her body, just not on her neck.

All in all, I think it was a good birthday dinner for her with her FWB. An evening that had started with no expectation of sex, reaffirmed the “Friend” part of their relationship and they still found an unexpected time to enjoy the “benefits” part.

No new date set. She did tell him I’ll be at the office today so I’ve lost that element of surprise. Will be quite the moment when I see the man who’s semen was deep inside my wife as she laid in my arms and fell asleep. I e never had that experience before. I’ve ran into one of her FWB before in a store and we were introduced by the store owner (I already knew him of course but he’s never met me before). But that was a random encounter not really so close to them having been together. I wonder if “J” will faux ask me how Brooke is doing? Or if he’ll try to avoid talking and fine his way to the other side of the room?

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:37 am

Thank you PL for this hot update. I personally like that wives are pretending to be cheating wives. For me it is so much hotter.

I bet you were so surprised that she had sex during the date. She must enjoy fucking him and he cannot resist your hot wife. So hot!