After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
parklife
$2 Ho

Re: After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:01 am

lionbrand wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:37 am
Thank you PL for this hot update. I personally like that wives are pretending to be cheating wives. For me it is so much hotter.

I bet you were so surprised that she had sex during the date. She must enjoy fucking him and he cannot resist your hot wife. So hot!
Yeah, she’s said as much herself that she enjoys the “sneaking around” part and thinks it’s hot in some way.

I guess it’s more about him specifically. She’s the cheating wife with Korean bbq and I don’t have the same hang-up. I think it’s more that he’s a guy I’ve worked with at two companies, have known for 15yrs, whose family has been to my house for dinner and whom my wife explained that she’s in a relationship that is partially open. He knows I’m ok with it. He doesn’t Know I get off on it, but that I’m cool with it.

It’s my hang up, I’m working on it…. Driving to work now and we’ll see if he’s still chummy.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:32 am

So as I was driving to the office my wife sends me a selfie…. Sure enough, she’s got a love bite mark on her upper lip. It’s not huge, I saw it the night before and had actually assumed it was a ‘burn’ mark from waxing her upper lip (she’s not hairy but crazy what women think they need to do sometimes). She’s done that before and wrapped a bit off skin off her lip with the wax. She said “nope, it’s from him sucking my lip”.

I was like geezus…. Again, it’s not big.. but it’s there, I mean I saw it when she got home but gm had assumed it was something else. I told her next time, please tell him if he’s sucking on her ski that hard to do so where it will be under her clothes!

Anyway, I saw him in the office and we chatted about work, wine, menial bullshit. He didn’t come off as awkward, standoffish, or weird in any way. When I went back to the seclusion of my office, my wife had texted and it turns out she ultimately told him I did know they had gone out to dinner the night before. Neither of us mentioned anything about it even when I saw him later.
Not sure what I was expecting but it was quite literally like nothing has ever happened and it was just normal interaction.

At dinner last night my wife said she’d like to brainstorm a list of good inexpensive places to eat in town. We’re all foodies to an extent and dinners out can get out of hand expensive with drinks and all. So, she’s like to plan the next date night and fine a solid place to eat what won’t cost $150 for two. We live in an amazing foos area, so it shouldn’t be too difficult. She said they aren’t likely to meet again until December of last week of November because of his work schedule. (Our business is crazy busy in November/December)

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:54 am

I think it must so hot to meet the guy who has just a while ago fucked your wife and given his mark on her body and you pretend that you don't know anything. At least for me it would the hottest thing.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:54 pm

Be warned… this could get dark and not a fun read…

So, it’s been an odd week…. I’m in a bad mental space…. Work stress, self doubt, my wife is actively pursuing her FWB situation with “J” as normal but I think it’s effecting me more than it normally would. Not in a jealous way but in the sense that I’m just wanting to crater into my turtle shell and hope they just have fun on their own. And while that sounds good on the face of it, I know it’s actually in a ‘feel sorry for myself’ kind of way. We had sex last night and I actually dreaded intercourse. We used the sleeve on top of her rabbit vibe and we used it to get her off…. I was an active participant using it on her. After she came she inquired if i did (thru jacking off) but I hadn’t. I then fucked her from behind and she felt so amazingly stretched out, I came within minutes (if that). It brought a great sense of shame and anxiety…. I think that’s what it is… anxiety about sex. It’s odd, I’ve never been in this space before.

I know she made a couple of videos last week of her playing with her rabbit. I know because she asked if I could show her how to un-delete them from her phone. She had me watch one. Not sure why that stands out to me, but it does. She then told me today that she might be spending the night in Napa on the 17th. She showed me their texts when she got home and he’s spending the night there after a dinner and she’s offered to wait naked in his room until he finishes. Still up in the air. She showed me saying “I think I’ve got something that will put a smile on your face”. I think timing wise, it’s just a blow….

I know we need to talk, I need to get this anxiety crap off my chest and she needs to understand the place I’m in. Or, if not understand, at least know what’s going on in my head. I in no way want to slow her down…. But it’s almost as if I just shouldn’t be part of it right now…. I’m in self-punish mode and may end up saying something I don’t want to or that will come across wrong.

Really uncommon place for me, very rare to be in this headspace.

The upside for those following along is that she’s making plans for an overnight with her FWB and at some point, I’ll get around to the erotic pleasure it brings me rather than the present desire to just tell her that she should make him her exclusive sex partner and I’ll slink off to the corner.
Last edited by parklife on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:59 pm

I feel for you. That headspace is not a good place. You do need to talk.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:26 pm

the sooner the better

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:39 am

I'd ask myself what changed? Is that he now knows you know? Is that the big change? Or is it that you are feeling less than right now. Are your emotional needs being met? What is being challenged by this overnight with J?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:49 am

anonymister1948 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:39 am
I'd ask myself what changed? Is that he now knows you know? Is that the big change? Or is it that you are feeling less than right now. Are your emotional needs being met? What is being challenged by this overnight with J?
He still doesn’t know I know…. So that’s not it. It’s more of a general melancholy point right now. I think it’s a combination of work stress (which is intense at the moment), feelings of inadequacy (I’ve never really had low self-esteem, but man i seem to suck at sex recently…. Not just right now, but let’s just say I’m not my previous self) and her correct state of mind with J.

She’s meeting my emotional needs from her side, but I’m totally in my head in mind. Sometimes I feel there is a fine line we play with in this hotwife world where things are arousing and concerning at the same time (angst, and such) and for the moment, those intense arousal feelings are sort of not so arousing. It’s hard to explain…. I’m just taking things ultra personally right now, and they’re hitting me harder than they should or would normally.

It’s an internalized, personal issue that I recognize and need to work thru. My wife is always 100% supportive and there for whatever I need but I also don’t want to push her away from her hotwife fun. I also know this isn’t a permanent state of mind….

I appreciate the thoughts and concerns (post posted here and in DM). I’m trying to write here as my personal journal, not just for the memories, but to help me work thru my own shit.

Always appreciate the atmosphere here and I will “get over myself” in due time and back to my regular happy hotwife posts.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Hope you are doing well and you have got over the angst. Happy to hear how you guys are doing.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:21 am

Things are moving along…. Not sure I’d say I’m over those feelings entirely, but it’s not front of mind at the moment…

Kids leave after school today for a couple night stay at the in-laws. So, we’ve got tonight for some personal alone time. We’re going to hit the driving range to practice a bit (we have our monthly round of golf Saturday), tomorrow I’m out to dinner with friends I haven’t hung out with in about 3 years so she’ll have the night to do whatever she wants (there won’t be any hotwife play, at least not in person). Then Saturday we golf and get the kids after.

So, perhaps this is just what I need, to have some more conversation and get my mind straight. Not sure what that entails exactly, but we’ll figure it out.

As far as my wife and “J”, he was traveling for work Tuesday and was in Seattle. She had told me previously that they might have phone sex that night. For some reason, perhaps it’s the taboo, she still prefers that I’m asleep when she sexts him. So, she’s previously waited for me to fall asleep before initiating anything. Now she told me this was the plan Sunday but when Tuesday rolled around, neither of us said anything that night.

Not sure if she forgot she told me, but as I laid there, I closed my eyes relatively early and acted as if is drifted off to sleep. After laying on my back, eyes closed for 10 minutes or so, she got her phone and thru barely opened eyes, I could see she was texting him. I couldn’t see the screen to read it, but that’s not what it’s about anyway. I was too excited with anticipation to actually fall asleep so if she would have actually waited for me, it would likely be too late. So, instead, I faked sleep and soon enough, she was out of bed, went and grabbed her rabbit vibe and slipped out of the bedroom and upstairs.

She was gone 20-30 minutes and I did actually drift to sleep until she returned to the bed. Part of me wanted to ask where she had been, but I also didn’t want to pop the balloon of indiscreet fun, so I stayed “asleep” but rolled over, and wrapped my arm around her body to nestle my hand into the crease where her inner thigh met her groin. I wasn’t touching her inappropriately, but i was close. We slept like that, a smile in my mind knowing she’d had some fun and would likely get a great night sleep.

She told me about it Wednesday and I feigned ignorance. I asked if she got herself off laying next to me and she shockingly said “no way!!” She also told me he said he wanted to go down on her and suck her clit while fingering her. He wanted to know if she could orgasm that way, from oral. She told him she orgasms 100% of the time I give her oral (except when she wants something else and we just use oral for forplay). He was shocked. I was shocked he hadn’t been down on her before until my wife explained that he has tried a couple of times but not exactly the most comfortable in the backseat of a car so he sort of has, but not really.

I joked later that day that the sexual competition between us makes me want to be better all around and that if she told me she would only have sex with “J” until I had worked out 5x a week for a month, I’d be working out daily. She gave me a thumbs up, but I don’t think she’d actually go thru with it. She said she thinks she brings out the sexually competitive nature in both of us.

They had potentially planned an overnight in Napa next Wednesday (17th), but those plans seem tenuous at best right now as his event looks like it’s not happening, so there’s no reason to be there at night. My wife suggested he keep it on his calendar and they just use the night away anyway but I doubt it happens. Maybe they hook up, but I don’t think an overnight is In the cards.

We shall see.
Last edited by parklife on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:14 am

I love the relationship you two have.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:08 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:14 am
I love the relationship you two have.
Thanks… I love it too but occasionally, we have hiccups like everyone.

Just yesterday, I added “insatiable wives: women who stray and the men who love them” to my Christmas list and told her I’d be interested in reading it and perhaps gaining some insight on why it turns me in so much.

Her response:

“Sure if you want to read that. Makes me feel a bit 😞 but you wanted me to have extra curricular “

I immediately said then don’t worry about it, I won’t read it…. It wasn’t worth it if it somehow made her feel bad. She replied to “forget it” and her’s was a “knee jerk reaction”.

So, she still carries some of her own inward insecurities about it all even after 6 years…. She’s call it her “catholic guilt”. I think it was the phrase “women who stray” and she reacted as though that meant, “women who cheat” which is why she added that I wanted this. So, it likely comes down to semantics. She doesn’t think of herself as a woman who “strays” and neither do I. She’s a woman free to express herself how she desires.

It was all over text, which is a horrible way to communicate and it hasn’t been brought up since. Guess we’ll see if she gets it for me and then I’ll let it open the door to further conversation. Until then, I’ll take it as the knee jerk reaction she said it was and assume all is right in our hotwife world.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:54 am

parklife wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:21 am
They had potentially planned an overnight in Napa next Wednesday (17th), but those plans seem tenuous at best right now as his event looks like it’s not happening, so there’s no reason to be there at night. My wife suggested he keep it on his calendar and they just use the night away anyway but I doubt it happens. Maybe they hook up, but I don’t think an overnight is In the cards.

We shall see.
Yep, I was right…. This morning he texts that’s he’s in LA for work today and that hey “may” need to cancel next Wednesday because he’s been away more than he’s been at home the past two weeks. She responded to forget about it because she can’t waffle on her plans and if there’s a chance he needs to cancel, she’s rather just not plan it at all. She HATES flakes and thinks he flakes out too often. He doesn’t ghost her but will occasionally cancel the day of or day before.. she doesn’t want that and I don’t blame her.

I explained that it stems from him not wanting to disappoint her and so he makes the plans with the intention of keeping them and then is afraid to cancel until he has to. Which in turn disappoints her more than if they hadn’t made plans at all.

She knows that’s the issue and has adjusted her expectations but she’s also not about to sit back and just let things be at his whim. She refuses to be a backup plan and expects that if they plan something, it should be followed thru unless there is an emergency. If he can’t commit to plans, she doesn’t want to make them anymore. I think that’s the right way to go and made sure she knows it.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:12 pm

I wonder if “J” will faux ask me how Brooke is doing? Or if he’ll try to avoid talking and fine his way to the other side of the room?
So how did the next day meeting between you go? [And, any new dates planned for this month?]

Sorry, so sorry, I missed your response on the next page - your meeting him update was great.

I hope things continue smoothly for both of you!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 am

The proverbial shit appears to be hitting the fan…. Still not entirely sure if she’s over-reacting or if she has a legitimate gripe, but….

So, after last week’s cancelling of the Wednesday fun, my wife was online and decided to look up the event. Turns out, it appears it’s actually still happening and she assumes that means he’s actually pouring at it. It’s one thing to cancel, one thing to step back and say he’s too busy but my wife is beyond pissed when she feels like she’s getting lied to. And, she feels that way at the moment.

She had tried to keep things friendly Friday after she got waxed. She had sent him a message that said she was waxed and he’s missing out (she got a landing strip wax job which is something he’s indicated he prefers where as normally she goes all bare). So, she wanted to tease him that he’s missing out as a way to let him know she isn’t pissed.

Now, after no communication from either of them since Friday night, she just wants to catch him in this lie about the Wednesday event being cancelled. She’s now thinking of ways to “catch him” without having to actually show up at the event.

Canceling is one thing and of course it leads to disappointment, being lied to is one of her major pet peeves. I tried to caution that frankly, she doesn’t know of he’s lying because the internet could be showing the event before it was cancelled or, “J” might not be pouring at all or maybe there is some other explanation. It’s frustrating that neither of them just picks up the phone and has an honest conversation about it all.

Not sure if I’m watching this FWB scenario implode or if this is just one more speed bump on their journey of fun.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:56 am

Your wife, if she has one of the tickets and really desired to go to the event, could always just do that and who knows maybe find a new 'friend', as it were 'in the wild'.

Wouldn't that just burn her FWB's balls.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:11 pm

So, after all that.. they decided to cancel the tasting after all. We’ll, moved the date. She had a mea culpa moment but I still don’t think she’s talked to him.

She did however initiate a conversation with an old FWB, “Korean BBQ” and inquired about his schedule in the coming weeks. She’s inviting him over some weekend while I Sherpa the kids between sports events. No firm date but they both are looking forward to it.

She’s seen him on and off over the past 5 years or so.. probably 2-3 times a year. He literally lives 5 minutes from the house and they have a very uncomplicated relationship that revolves around only sex for the most part.. they’ll text from time to time, grab lunch after hooking up maybe but they make no pretense about an ongoing friendship. Their friends , but more like just fuck buddies.

I’m encouraged by the fact that she reached out to him…. I know “J” liked the idea that he was the only person she was seeing on the side. She was fine keeping that up for a while but now is more of the mindset that if you aren’t going to prioritize me (in a general sense, she knows his family is first), then she’s going to keep her options open.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:56 am

Busy weekend, for us with the kids and for my wife’s “friends” so not much has occurred. She hasn’t texted with “Korean bbq” since the other day when she proposed meeting sometime. I asked a couple of days ago if she was going to get back together with him and she simply said, “at some point”. But, it’s kind of been their M.O. where they’ll text, exchange pics of naughty thoughts then radio silence for a month. He’s traveling the week after thanksgiving, so, if they do hook up, it’ll be in December.

She does have a lunch date with “J” set for Wednesday. After not texting for almost a week he reached out. She immediately responded and then he went silent again. She told me she felt frustrated but also it makes her want him more and she thinks he does it on purpose. She didn’t tell me when, but he clearly didn’t wait too long to text as they texted back and forth over the weekend and now have lunch plans on Wednesday. She thinks because it’s lunch during the day and she’s driving over to his neck of the woods that it’ll be a G rated lunch. I know well enough that while that may be the case and I’m not counting on anything happening, I also wouldn’t put it last either of them to figure out a way to have some fun. They haven’t seen each other in 3 1/2 weeks (who’s counting. Haha) though they did have phone sex a couple of weeks ago. Either way, they seem to be back to normal. I think maybe she’s likes this sort of drama in some way. We have no drama in our normal lives, maybe she enjoys the back and forth and while I know she likes being chased, perhaps she enjoys being the chaser a bit more than she’s like to admit.

Finally, for anyone that recalls, her old high school boyfriend and her were texting Saturday night. She asked me if I’d have him over again because he’s ‘entreating’ and when I said I didn’t remind she asked him. He asked, “threesome?” When she said no, he asked, “just the two of us?” Another no. She explained his family and ours.. with the kids. He was clearly disappointed and had a lot of questions about why she wouldn’t get with him again. As you may recall, they flirted pretty heavy, exchanged some pics, reminisced about sexy times and were pretty much on track to reconnect until he came over one night and she realized he’s nothing like how she recalled and that middle aged ex high school boyfriend did nothing for her. Unfortunately, he hasn’t quite taken the hint and has been trying to seduce her ever since. She keeps saying she doesn’t play around anymore and he just doesn’t understand. I suggested she compromise and tell him that while she won’t have sex with him, she’ll go braless when he’s here and give him some spank material, but she didn’t appreciate my attempt at humor.

She, in no uncertain terms, made it clear that she is never going to be with him again as she doesn’t find him attractive in the slightest. It’s a shame really as he is the only current person that probably would be fine with me watching so it feels somewhat like a missed opportunity. But, as she said, she has zero interest and the thought actually turns her off. She’s prefer to remember sex with him as the 19yr old former swimmer she dated than the middle-aged, balding, dad bod heavy drinker he’s turned into. Can’t say I blame her for that. She’s already got a middle-aged, dad bod drinker at home. 🤪

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 am

Looking forward to the next update

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:11 am

My wife left for a kids dr appointment, then she drops them
Off at the in-laws and is meeting “J” for lunch at 1:00. Afterwards, she’ll go pick up the kids and head home to get ready for tomorrow.

She insists that nothing is going to happen as they’ll be in broad daylight at lunch. She’s traveling to his part of the bay area and he’s picked a lunch spot. They haven’t had a “G” rated date in about 2 years or so (before they became intimate last January, they would get handsy and make out after their monthly dinners, it just never processed much further, then COVID hit and they didn’t do dinners until last Jan). So, I’m sure something will happen but she insists she’s not having car sex again. She’s wearing a turtle neck knit sweater and I applauded her for taking the proactive approach to protecting her neck. She laughed.

I suspect lunch will be an hour or two, then she needs to drive 45 min back to her parents for the kids then another 45 min back him. I’ll probably see her around 4:30-5:00 and won’t stop thinking of her until she returns.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 pm

So she was set to meet him at 1:00. She didn’t tell me the name of the restaurant but coincidentally enough, it’s on the same road as the mansion we got married at about 5 minutes away. I told her she should tell him she had her wedding right up the street.

Who knows if she will or if he was thinking the mansion/park would be a good spot to visit for some privacy after lunch.

It’s been 90 minutes so far, enough time for a good, slow, talkative lunch. I’m sure she’ll touch base when they part and she’s back headed to pick up the kids.

The mind has been racing with what I think they may do after lunch before she leaves… a make out session in the car, drive to a secluded spot for a little more.. maybe a BJ in the car. I have a video of a broad daylight BJ she gave her first FWB in the front seat of a car, so I know she’s not entirely against the idea.

She wore jeans so, not exactly easy access for him to have any playtime with her.

Have t been able to co cent rate on work for a while.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:58 pm

I understand your angst over his and your wife's ongoing relationship. I'm not typically one to give advice to others but can tell you how my wife and I handle it. I am not a psychologist.

We have good communication. She tells me everything in great detail after - and most often before - another guy has fucked her. This was our agreement seven years ago when she began dating other men at age 27-28. She knows it excites me and almost all of her men have been aware that I'm aware she is dating them. We have complete honesty in our relationship, and I have complete trust in her. Without those elements within our marriage, I'm unsure this would work for us.

Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:18 pm

She texted that she was headed to pick up the girls. I asked how her date was and then she called me. After some back and forth, she admitted that it wasn’t so g-rated and that he did put his hand in her jeans. I inquired if either of them had an orgasm and she said that he did, she didn’t. She gave him a blowjob in the car and he came in her mouth. She didn’t swallow but spit it out and said that he didn’t seem to cum a lot, so that was good (she doesn’t enjoy semen, at all). He had warned her but she kept going to bring him to orgasm.

We had a bit of back and forth because I asked her if this was the first time since high school. She was adamant that she believes I’ve come in her mouth and frankly, in 22 years I haven’t. She was insistent that she was sure I had, but i would remember that. She’s always been against cum I’m her mouth or in her body…. She’s just not into it.

Ultimately she said she didn’t want to te me and that she thinks I was angling to make her feel guilty. I wasn’t and I don’t mind that she did it with him. They’ve talked about it plenty so I knew it would come happen at some point. Trying to get her over any guilt she may harbor and it’s part of why we don’t always go into detail. She doesn’t want to feel like what she does with him or with me are compared against each other. Didn’t mean to make it seem that way and I’ll need to make sure she understands when she gets home.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:58 pm
We have complete honesty in our relationship, and I have complete trust in her. Without those elements within our marriage, I'm unsure this would work for us.

Des
Thanks Des.. always appreciate insight…. We also have complete honesty in our relationship (as in the two of us, since her FWB don’t know I know and think she’s cheating) and then have complete trust, but at the same time don’t have a requirement for complete disclosure. I guess that’s the crux…. There can always be something that is left between her and her FWB or that I can be in the dark about. It’s always worked for us and we’ve done well with it. She carries some guilt about it, but I’m constantly trying to make sure she understands that there is nothing to feel guilt about.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:32 am

Not much going on recently in the hotwife arena. She and “J” are chatting via text and even had a catch-up call yesterday but with such a busy time of year, finding a night to get together is proving difficult.

He did come out of the blue and ask her if she’s happy in life. Took her a bit aback and I suggested that perhaps he’s not, and she is his “breathe of fresh air” from a life he’s not entirely happy he finds himself in. She said maybe but he’s a breathe of fresh air for her too but she’s not unhappy. There are some times we just realize how different our family life is from others.

Last night, I drove down to pick up my eldest from ballet while my wife cooked dinner. When I came home she was half cooking dinner, half deep in texting with “J”. At the table, every few moments she would pull her phone out, read a response and text something back. During those times her facial expressions are priceless. Eyebrows raised as she reads something that must be somewhat shocking. Her impish grin when she clearly read something sexy. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. At one point she looked over at me, “what?”. I simply told her that see her facial reactions were adorable and I could do this all night. “Please don’t” was her only reply and she saw my Cheshire Cat grin.

They continued their game and turns out, they’re going to be 10 minutes away from each mother of Saturday. We have our monthly golf game at a course about an hour away and he’s coincidently playing a course literally 10 minutes away. While it is serendipitous and they toyed with figuring out how to get together, it’s just not really feasible. Too many other commitments and we’re with a group of people. But, it did lead to some talk of short golf skirts, going pantieless and quickies.

I think she’s craving his cock and after years of talking about how disgusting having someone cum in her mouth is, she admitted it wasn’t nearly as bad as she remembered it was from high school. I don’t think that’s the last time that’s going to happen and there may even be a video in the future.

She has literally taken the last two weeks of the year off work, so she’ll have some time if they can figure out something with his schedule. He’s got a family trip away part of Christmas week for a few days visiting relatives so it really only gives them a few days to try and make it work.

Hopefully it’ll be a jolly Christmas for all and she gets more than just her stocking stuffed.