After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
parklife
$2 Ho

After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

Unread post by parklife » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:18 am

My what a difference a week makes... just last week
I typed the below in someone’s thread:
My wife used to go to dinner with someone she was interested in playing with ever 6 weeks or so. They never did anything more than kiss a few times in the car after some drinks had lowered their inhibitions, but when she returned home, she was always turned on and ready for us to finish what she couldn’t with him. (Let me tell you, I can’t wait for covid to be over so they can start dining out again.)

My wife’s first boyfriend recently started texting with her (they lost their virginity to each other). He clearly is wanting to revisit old times although my wife hasn’t played in years and claims she’s over being a hot wife. Didn’t stop her from allowing him to send a dick pic or talk about how they’ve each had extracurricular fun over their married years (both acknowledged their spouse knows). Who knows if it will lead to anything, but it’s the closest my wife’s been to flirting with someone in ages. I’m guessing if it weren’t covid, they’d meet for a drink to catch up. (She had pursued him as a potential first FWB 8 or so years ago when she first entertained the concept but he chickened out. She might not be inclined to give him a second chance.)
Well, nothing has transpired with the first boyfriend (they haven’t even texted) but be perhaps their flirting sparked something. A week ago, my wife and the guy from the first paragraph texted and agreed to go to the driving range on Thursday. He is the one she used to have dinner with frequently, I worked with him (no longer do) and they once travelled to Argentina for a few days alone together before a work trip (no sex happened but they spent three days visiting Buenos Aires together). Leading up to Thursday, I got to noticing a few things. She asked me to get her some underwear after the shower and she said, “not those, I’m wearing those Thursday”. I noticed her in bed grooming her toes at night (who plucks the hair from their big toe?!?). She asked me to clean up the downstairs tv room in case they decided to come back for a drink. And then I was asked if I was staying away after I took the girls to ballet (normally drive them to ballet then come home for 90 minutes before going back to pick them up. I told her I’d stay near ballet which would put me out of the house from 4:15 -7:00.

We have security cameras so I knew when he arrived and while he came into the house to pick my wife up for the driving range, I thought maybe they’d have that drink. But no, after just a few minutes, I saw them load up the golf clubs in his trunk and off they went. My mind was racing all the while I was gone... I drove in circles as there really isn’t anywhere to go during covid to kill time. I walked around a grocery store...

I received notification of movement on the front cameras... thinking perhaps they golfed first and came back for a nightcap (there was still an hour before I’d be home) but alas, it was just the cat roaming on the front porch.

I drove home realizing they wouldn’t be coming back to the house for any fun. Then my mind started working out potential timing details... “would they spend 2 hours at the driving range hitting balls?” “Perhaps they got a couple drinks and are sitting in the car talking or even kissing”. The last few times they had gone to dinner (more than a year ago was the last time), the wound up making out in the car before coming home.

45 minutes after I had returned I finally hear the car coming to drop her off. She comes in, and we go about getting our kids ready and putting them to bed. My wife eats (I had made an extra plate for her when I made dinner upon returning home).

As we sit on the couch catching up and I ask a few questions about their time, not wanting to sound eager (I was failing), and not wanting to be too intrusive. After 10 minutes or so, she blurts it out.

“I fucked him in the backseat of his car.”

“You’re fucking with me. Are you fucking with me?”

“Are you mad?”

“You aren’t serious”

Turns out she was serious... they had gotten some drinks from the range (they have a bar) and drove to an area overlooking the bay and at her suggestion, moved to the backseat.

So much more to say... and not all encouraging, but after nearly three years of saying she was done with hotwifing, she “got back on the horse” so to speak...

MoreGodzillas

Re: After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

Unread post by MoreGodzillas » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:57 pm

So was this her first time actually having sex with someone or did I read it wrong?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:05 pm

MoreGodzillas wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:57 pm
So was this her first time actually having sex with someone or did I read it wrong?
She became a hotwife 5-6 yrs ago and spent a few years playing with primarily two long term FWBs... then she’s spent the last (nearly) three years saying she was done playing and wanted to just be with me and she was done with extra curricular fun. although we’ve continued to use the fantasy and history in our sex life, I wasn’t sure she’d ever go there again.

MoreGodzillas

Unread post by MoreGodzillas » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:28 pm

parklife wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:05 pm
MoreGodzillas wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:57 pm
She became a hotwife 5-6 yrs ago and spent a few years playing with primarily two long term FWBs... then she’s spent the last (nearly) three years saying she was done playing and wanted to just be with me and she was done with extra curricular fun. although we’ve continued to use the fantasy and history in our sex life, I wasn’t sure she’d ever go there again.
My mistake. I read your post as if she'd never gone all the way before. Hope you're glad to have her back.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:31 am

Wow, that sounds like a pretty exciting evening! Did she proceed to tell you all about how she fucked him while you fucked her?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:19 pm

tit4atat wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:31 am
Wow, that sounds like a pretty exciting evening! Did she proceed to tell you all about how she fucked him while you fucked her?
I’ll pick up and tell a bit more about what she told me....

First of all, we didn’t grace sex that night (Thursday)... nor did we have sex period until Sunday morning. My wife was done and satisfied and we rarely ever play when she finishes a play date. She flat out said “we’re not having sex tonight” and I said something in frustration (maybe something like “seriously!?!”, but I don’t remember). I immediately regretted the tone as we’ve had numerous conversation that she does t enjoy sex after. Granted, she hasn’t played in years, so I was totally wound up.

She also immediately had regret.. this is a close friend of hers and she started worrying about her friendship. They’ve had sexual tension for years and as I said, they’d made out before and he knows about her being able to have FWB, she questioned if it was a mistake. She also said that after all that time, it was somewhat disappointing. He was on the smaller side and now that she’s had set with him, the attraction didn’t seem to be there. I think that she built up the fantasy of them being together up greater than any reality could do. I mean, she’s been trying to sleep with the guy for at least 3-4yrs. How could he ever live up to that?!?

Two other things led to the possible regret... one, i asked if he was presumptuous enough to bring a condom with him and she admitted that he hadn’t, but that she wanted to fuck him anyway and since they were in the back seat of the car there was no choice really except to let him orgasm inside of her. She said that he hasn’t been with anyone but his wife ever and she hasn’t played in years so she doesn’t feel any particular risk was involved and she has an IUD so she’s protected there.

Lastly, he asked her if I know about anything that has happened in the past because she had previously agreed not to tell me. She lied and said I didn’t know and then she promised not to tell me about this. He knows that I’m ok with her having FWB on the side and that she’s allowed to pay, but I think it’s awkward for him because I still deal with him in a work setting in his new job. Of course she now feels guilty about being dishonest about that as she never keeps anything from me.

Now, nearly a week later, she doesn’t have so much guilt... perhaps regret as she really is worried that things will change between them. Only time will tell and I continue to try and be supportive. We talked out any issues between the two of us (another long story, but by Friday morning I had apologized for some of my attitude Thursday). Perhaps we have an odd dynamic, but there is a clear line between FWB that she is happy to talk about and use to satisfy my kink and FWB that have a different, more emotional connection that are more ‘hers’ that I prefer to give her some personal time and space to digest and share when she is ready.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:00 pm

No good on the lack of raclaimation sex, dont get how you'd let that develop, that is more of something we'd see in the cuck forum.

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Interesting and very arousing situation. Thank you for sharing!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:35 am

wpaman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:00 pm
No good on the lack of raclaimation sex, dont get how you'd let that develop, that is more of something we'd see in the cuck forum.
Because we don’t have sex as soon as she gets home from a play date? That seems narrow minded. My wife is a one and some kind of girl and once she has an orgasm, there is no desire to have more sex. She’s oversensitive and in this instance, because of the buildup over multiple years (both with him individually and not having played in years) and inevitable emotional release, I don’t see waiting a few days before we had sex to be in any way cuckold-ish. Whether reclaim sex happens immediately after or two weeks after, I don’t see how that in and of itself defines a cuck/Hotwife/vixen dynamic.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:51 am

One other thing from the weekend that points to her getting back into being active... on Sunday we had a friend over to watch some nfl football playoffs. My wife Ian RA sports fan, so she doesn’t watch so much and was busy doing other things around the house while our Youngs girls were downstairs playing on their own. At one point i walk into the bedroom as she’s making the bed and she says, “Korean bbq texted” (her nickname for an older playmate). “He sent me a picture of his dick and asked what I was doing.”

She said she wanted to see him cum and he asked her for a picture to help him. While we were in the bedroom she had stood with our back to us, pulled up her shirt and took a topless photo for him. We must have been 10 feet away and neither my buddy nor I had noticed as we were watching the game.

He asked to FaceTime but she explained the situation with our kids and our friend over. But, unbeknownst to all of us, she slipped away to the bathroom to FaceTime to watch him jerkoff. He said he can’t wait to see her in person after we get past this and she didn’t dismiss the idea.

There was some humor in it as she was locked in the bathroom watching him cum and, of course, my daughters were knocking on the door looking for her and asking if she was ok... all the while, I was completely oblivious.

So, she may be opening back up if we can get this virus situation behind us...

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:03 pm

After spending the last two weeks with little contact with her latest FWB play partner (just timing issues but she was worried that maybe it was effecting him in the wrong way), they finally spoke tonight while I was taking the kids to an activity.

Another night planned for next Thursday... they’re going to grab some pizza and bubbles and go back to the parking lot they hooked up in and have some dinner before heading back down to hit some golf balls again. I reminder her that myself and the kids would be gone at their Thursday night activity and the house empty so she didn’t need to play in the car, but she said she wanted to go up there and watch the sunset.

So, I guess the first go around was considered good enough to work in another play date. He’s still the last guy to have cum in her when they got together two weeks ago tonight. I haven’t done so even though we’ve had sex a few times since. It’s already giving me quite a bit of pent up angst and I don’t really think she even realizes the fact that it’s worked out that way. I told her this morning I felt hungry like a wolf to have her.

Parenting growing kids that now stay awake as long as we do definitely makes for some difficulty satisfying some urges.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:00 am

Had the most amazing last 12 hours or so... my wife spent much of the evening yesterday texting with the guy she hooked up with two weeks ago. As I’ve said before, he is kind of a work colleague of mine and used to be hers as well. We’re all now a bit more separated which probably makes it easier for them. He knows of our relationship and that she’s free to have FWBs but he still wants to keep their shenanigans just between the two of them. She didn’t after their last get together because she never keeps anything but there is also an understanding that I don’t pry.

Anyway, they were texting pretty much all evening... she shared some naked pics and he was over the moon complimentary. They hooked up the other week in the car, in the dark so I reminded her that it’s really the first time he’s seen her naked. Anyway, she was quite turned on and after we went to bed and were getting ready to cuddle up and sleep, things turned more carnal and we had sex. I went down on her per our usual start and rather quickly she asked if I wanted to fuck her. I asked if she wanted me to wear the sleeve and she said no. So, finally, 16 days after she got fucked in the car I completely reclaimed her and felt myself inside her (previous sexcapades had me wearing a cock sleeve... which is great, but definitely changes the feeling).

This morning, we had one of those long hotwife relationship conversations that are part checking in, part resetting of boundaries, part reconnecting on an entirely non-sexual way. She said some things that have been on her mind these ost two weeks and really opened up and I did the same. Made me feel closer to her and more confident in our relationship (like these talks always do) and reminded us both how we hit the marriage lottery and found perfect partners.

Sometimes having a hotwife is truly about adding a spark to your sexual relationship and sometimes having a hotwife is about both of you being more true to yourselves and each other which reignites that spark is something entirely different than physical.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:42 am

The days leading up to my wife having a play date are always filled with me feeling incredibly tuned up and turned on. It’s begun this week as my wife has her play date Thursday. I hope it doesn’t fall thru, not so soon after she’s ready to start again.

Cleaned the house yesterday, top to bottom.. not specifically because of her play date but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t on my mind. We were supposed to clean up her wax job last night but after a lot of other busy work yesterday, we were just too tired. Maybe we’ll do that tomorrow night while the kids are gone.

Had a hard time sleeping last night... every time I woke up, I was thinking about her. For the next few days, thoughts of her and him and what they’ll be doing will flash in my mind. I already know I’ll be showering her with my own attention, extra hugs, kisses on her neck, etc... nothing like some hotwife fun to intensify everyday interactions.
Last edited by parklife on Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:39 pm

Thank you for sharing your hot story! Your wife is awesome!

fry
Virgin

Unread post by fry » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:53 am

Great story. Waiting for more...
--
Fry

My hottie: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60943

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:36 am

Wow, can't wait to hear how it goes. Sounds like a great relationship you share. Congratulations.
It would be so hard for me to not do the reclaim thing. Especially if he came inside of her. That's heaven!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:54 am

Thanks for the encouragement and nice words... I’ll try to keep this thread going and describe how this transpired over the future... I used to start a bunch of new threads because I used to think threads with 10+ pages were cumbersome, but now I regret It because i’ve lost so much history of our journey over the years.

It’s Tuesday morning and the play date is still on for Thursday. We decided to do the waxing last night after the kids had gone to bed. We literally just waxed three weeks ago so it wasn’t fully grown back but she wanted it fresh and clean and to sharpen the lines of her remaining postage stamp of hair.

At one point I commented, “kind of surreal that I’m here waxing your vagina for someone else to look at.” To which my wife replied, “he’s not going to be looking at it”. Touché!

Later, as we laid in bed her hand drifted inside her pajama bottoms and she told me to put my hand in and feel... so smooth, so soft after a waxing. “No, put a finger inside”. Who am I to argue, so I did. She kept her pants on and in awkwardly bent my wrist to maneuver two finger inside her wetness. She wasn’t totally wet... it lasted maybe 30 seconds as she pulled my hand out and said, “that’s enough” and crossed her legs at her ankles. I told her she was a tease but she denied it.

We do have a great relationship and we’ve come to an understanding on how we play after stumbling along in the beginning like everyone does. We’re now totally in this together... separately. Not sure how to make sense of it, but that’s how we make the reclaiming work in our own way. It helps that I thoroughly enjoy being turned on even with no release. That heightened sense of togetherness, of being so fucking horns it’s all I can think about. I like that headspace and the orgasm drop from that high can be like having the floor pulled out. So I don’t mind her keeping the tease, the denial a bit longer as it keeps me tuned up for an extended period. We all have our limits though and she seems to know when to finally bring me relief.

I don’t find that cuckish though I would guess some here would. There’s no humiliation or subjugation involved. And it just works.

As we get closer to Thursday night, I’ve been wondering if she plans on using a condom or if because they didn’t the first time, they’ll default to just not using one. I’ve told her I won’t pester her with questions before or after (she’ll share as she fees ready to share) and we’ve already talked about the missing condom from the first night so she knows I’m ok that it happened. In this scenario with this person at least anyway. Can’t help but wonder if I’ll be invited to slide my hands down her panties again Thursday night and what I’ll find when I do. (although she’s already told me not to expect to have sex... cause it’s not happening if she’s already done it with him Thursday)

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:36 am

One day closer and the anticipation is so distracting... last night, laying in bed, we drifted into sex again, we’ll sort of. This is literally 180 degrees from where we were in 2020... she has been in the mood multiple days a week and last night was no exception. She was on her stomach and asked me to rub her ass. After a few minutes and positive encouragement as my hand drifted between her legs and closer to her honey pot she asked if I wanted to close the door. The kids were asleep but she likes the dot closed so there are no surprise wake up visits.

When I turned from closing the door she had already had her pajamas down and was back laying on her belly. I asked what she wanted me to do and she pushed her ass up in the air and muttered something that I didn’t their but I took the hint and started going down from her from behind. Oral in this position tends to lead to dimming her ass and we stayed on script with me shifting to focus on her ass while her fingers took over playing with her clit.

After her orgasm, she asked if I wanted to cum. I know she was dismayed when I told her I was good and that I thoroughly enjoyed what just happened. I could tell she was a bit take aback that I turned her offer down but frankly, I’m on such a sexual high right now, I didn’t want to cum and risk losing the excitement about tomorrow. I’m sure this was her way of trying to take care of me before her date and relieve the pressure but I want that release after her playtime, even if that means it’s not from fucking or I need to wait a day or two.

Starting hotwife play after such a long layoff makes things feel so different this time around. Like we need to get back in our groove again. It’s like I have to relearn my role... not sure why I felt like if we had sex, I’d lose the excitement about tomorrow.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:40 am

The build-up just crashed out.... my wife sent a text to him this afternoon to check in about tomorrow. “So, I’m pulling an audible because the snow has been so heavy and I’m taking my kids up to ski. Maybe we can reschedule for next week?”

All the build-up and ‘El Smacko! There goes the wind out of the sails...

She was aggravated to say the least. He has done this in the past (when they were non-sexual friends) and always last minute. She’s more pissed that he did this last minute, and only after she had texted this afternoon. If there was a chance he’d be leaving, he shouldn’t have made plans. Of course, this winter storm that popped up is turning out to be a doozy, so it’s kind of unexpected.

But yeah... the downside. She’s pissed. He said he’ll call when he gets back. She’s not mad that she is second fiddle to his kids (she gets it) but just that she doesn’t want to feel like a back-up plan. Part of it is that we aren’t skiers and don’t quite get the concept of “fresh powder”. Regardless, no play for this week and we’ll she how she reacts when they touch base next week.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:30 am

I know exactly how she feels. My wife had a guy that kept saying he hadn't had sex in years. Then the fuck (she did enjoy his big dick) and things start to get so goofy as to his availability. Yes, they made more dates and fucked several more times but he kept making the lamest excuses. Busy, flat tire, had to take cat to grooming etc. Well, those things really made her feel second, third or fourth. Really crushing for a woman. Eventually his loss as she drifted to others and started blowing him off.
I mean really, a hot woman wants you to fuck her and you make all those excuses? Stupid. She does miss his big dick still. Otherwise, she has such bad luck in that department. She had 3 other guys that were all big, some huge and all had small dicks. One was so small he wouldn't even attempt to fuck her because he knew from experience that it wouldn't go over well. Even despite her telling him it will still work and no worries.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:30 pm

tit4atat wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:30 am
I know exactly how she feels. My wife had a guy that kept saying he hadn't had sex in years. Then the fuck (she did enjoy his big dick) and things start to get so goofy as to his availability. Yes, they made more dates and fucked several more times but he kept making the lamest excuses. Busy, flat tire, had to take cat to grooming etc. Well, those things really made her feel second, third or fourth. Really crushing for a woman. Eventually his loss as she drifted to others and started blowing him off.
I mean really, a hot woman wants you to fuck her and you make all those excuses? Stupid. She does miss his big dick still.
YES!! My wife is exactly the same... the first guy she messed around with had a huge dick. (We called him coke can because of the thickness) she loved it but he became flaky...

She eventually got over it and cut him off.. he tried coming back but by that point she was done. Once she’s over it. She’s really over it. His loss.. he fucked it up. All because when couldn’t have for the emotional side... he wanted more than she was willing to give. And the kicker is that she was willing to give more and we had discussed it but he wanted even more than that, he fell in love hard and had a difficult time with the fact she had a family and her own life. I’m one hand, I get it. Can’t help who you fall in love with sometimes, and he never asked her to leave me... he just drifted apart because it was too much for him. And once he realized he wanted what he could get, she had moved past it.

That’s always the danger... this guy cancels last minute a time or two more and he’ll also be cut off... and if that happens, I could see her going dark another 3+yrs before she finds someone that interests her enough to get back in the hotwife world.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:51 am

parklife wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:35 am
wpaman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:00 pm
Because we don’t have sex as soon as she gets home from a play date? That seems narrow minded. My wife is a one and some kind of girl and once she has an orgasm, there is no desire to have more sex. She’s oversensitive and in this instance, because of the buildup over multiple years (both with him individually and not having played in years) and inevitable emotional release, I don’t see waiting a few days before we had sex to be in any way cuckold-ish. Whether reclaim sex happens immediately after or two weeks after, I don’t see how that in and of itself defines a cuck/Hotwife/vixen dynamic.
Part of being a loving and supportive husband is knowing and respecting your wife's needs and limitations. Being respectful and understanding is the glue that keeps couples together. We are all a bit different, there are kids, and work the next day also beckons.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:31 am

So, after the cancellation, we decided to have a nice night together since the kids were in dance class anyway. After dropping them off we went and grabbed some champagne, bread and cheese and went home to relax and enjoy a couple hours of quiet. She asked if I wanted to go down on her and of course I did... as I was giving her oral, I told her I really wished she had been able to go out and get fucked tonight. She asked me to fix on her with the cock sleeve and soon she was riding me.. talking dirty, describing how much she enjoyed feeing stretched and full.

After we both had our fun and we had picked up the kids and were home getting dinner ready, she relayed a story to her ex from high school about one of our kids. (She recently starting texting with him again and he really wants to get together with her and knows she’s a hotwife and he says he’s allowed to play as well). That goes on for 2 or so hours, thru dinner, thru getting ready for bed... she shared some bathroom mirror selfies she took recently after she got out of the shower.. they talked about some of the sexual adventures they had as kids...

She tried being adamant that she’s “been there, done that” and doesn’t find him attractive anymore and that sex is not in the cards but that hasn’t stopped them from exchanging nude pics or talking about the sex they used to have. I have my suspicions that some day in the future, they’ll hook up. At one point she had asked if I’d be ok getting the two families together post covid.. she also mentioned he had an extra ticket to the pet shop boys : New Order concert that is now rescheduled to Oct 2021. When I asked if he was offering it up to her to buy, she hemmed and hawed and said “I don’t think so”. Maybe there is too much emotional baggage and I’m just letting my kink get in the way, but even if they don’t ever hook up, they’re having some hot conversation. That’s for sure:

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:12 am

It’s been a week after he cancelled to go skiing last minute instead of seeing my wife. He said he’d call when he returned and while they’ve traded a couple of meaningless text, he hasn’t called, no reschedule has been discussed and even the text were initiated by my wife.

She’s planing on “being busy” whenever he wants to reschedule and last night, pretty much out of the blue declared during a car ride that she would be fine if nothing ever happens again or if they they did actually get together again. She could, basically, take it or leave it.

Not sure if that’s a positive development (she doesn’t care about any perceived slight) or negative (she just doesn’t care at all).

We’ve still been riding the wave of new sexual adventure within our own lives, so regardless of what happens with her FWB, we’ve had a great time the last few weeks.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:40 am

Glad to hear that you're enjoying life despite of that guy. Thanks for sharing your experience.